NATION

PASSWORD

The World of Tomorrow - (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Galter Gulcher
Minister

Founded: Sep 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Galter Gulcher » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:06 pm

Peenemude
V-5 Rocket Launch #2 was ago, at 10:00 AM the V-5 Rocket lifted off from the surface and accelerated towards the heavens, leaving behind a heavy smoke trail as the liquid oxygen engine and its solid fuel boosters burned away its fuel. This launch seemed just right, as if it might be successful in firing the Rhientochter missile, without the rest of the rocket tagging along to the ground. This was proven just north of Klagenfurt near a remote Alpine village, the Rheintochter missile, severely burned and hardly distinctable came down from the air and ploughed into a field. Scattered across Southern Germany and Austria the remains of the rocket were found from small arming keys to chunks of debris. The max altimeter found thuded into a farm house near Villach put the rocket 124 Kilometers up, just above the space barrier.
Last edited by Galter Gulcher on Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature.
Screw the NSA.
I support gay marriage.
I am against Gay attitudes towards pretty much anything.
Hungary people need to just eat some endangered animals.
Mallorea and Riva should be awarded for their actions.

Mangjukoia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Mangjukoia » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:48 pm

Gyrenaica wrote:
Mangjukoia wrote:"These terms are acceptable. The maintaining of trade with your empire would also be beneficial to the Thai people, but as you had said, the final document is incomplete." The Thai commander said. "We would also like to add Laos to our independent state as it is also a goal of ours. Laos joining us in independence would please members of the Seri Thai and the Laotian people."

The General, being a very proud Hmong Indian sighed.
"I am not quite sure. I will have to see what the government says. Though if you do gain it, you better take care of it, especially the Hmong people. Laos has long been one of our most faithful provinces and people. It would be so hard to see and let it go. But I will still see to it that the government looks up on that."

"The Hmong people are part of the population and will be treated with respect. The same goes for the rest of the population, the whole of the population is very important to make it a united nation. Thank you in helping us seek our independence. It is greatly appreciated amongst the Seri Thai."

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:26 pm

London, England, United Kingdom
A message from the building Grande Prairie came in to the Prime Minster.
Dear Prime Minster Clement Attlee,
We in Grande Prairie have developed a machine that will hopefully get us up to space here are the Rough Designs, the Design and then what it will look like when we put them together.

We currently think that the best way to get to space is to put the booster on the bottom and if we need to add speed then we will add the boosters to the side as well. We are currently making five of them.

We have also made and engine that will work with plasma.
The plasma pours out to the bottom and then the current is put through it. The reason we don't have the design is because it is to hard to design.
Once we have made them we will ship them over to London because launching them would be much more suitable there.
Also we have named the rocket Plasma Rocket 1, nicknamed PR-1
Max Artvo - Head Engineer at Grande Prairie Space Research Building

After that a message came in from Perth
Dear Prime Minster Clement Attlee
We would like to tell you that the test with plasma was a failure but the people in Grande Prairie told us that they have and engine for it,the area of the forest that it blew up seems to have more thunder storms compared to the rest of the area.
We now think that we maybe able to devolve a plasma bomb.
Blake Marthis - Head Scientist at Perth Fuel Development Building

Galter Gulcher
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Galter Gulcher » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:23 pm

Beduinen Army 1
The Army continued Southward, zigzagging from Oasis to Oasis with the help of local guides whom were being paid well for there service. The army was just under 200 kilometers away from N'Dijema, about 25-30 days travel assuming they continued on with there long fortune of not facing any resistance in the Saharan desert except for the occasional oasis town sniper.

Krupp Building
Krupp announced today it had purchased out a block worth of properties in central Hamburg and would begin construction on a massive skyscraper like those found in America. It was expected to take 11/2 to build and once built would be the tallest building in Germany at 320 Feet tall.
Last edited by Galter Gulcher on Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_[' ]_
Screw the NSA.
I support gay marriage.

Imperial Japanese Restoration
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Japanese Restoration » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:02 pm

It is now 1949
We have resolved to endure the unendurable and suffer what is unsufferable.
‘I am very sorry it is taking me so long to die’, he mumbled as he was arrested, ‘I await for the righteous judgment of history. I wished to commit suicide but sometimes that fails.’ Hideki Tojo, a week shy of his 64th birthday, was executed by hanging on 23 December 1948.

Galter Gulcher
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Galter Gulcher » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:46 pm

N'Djamena
The 1st Beduinen Army began to converge on the Chadian capitol of N'Djamena, it was expected that it would be the only place that they would see any major resistance, and even then the battle was expected to be an easy one. Luckily, the prevailing winds were heading southwest so it was deemed safe to initiate Rommels Plan Yellow-Green. The light mortar units took positions on the outskirts of town as the Infantry covered there front and rear. The Mortar units would begin to fire off indiscriminately white phosphorous,mustard gas, tear gas and incendiary rounds onto the city. Meanwhile, all food would be cut off in the city and taken by the Army instead.
_[' ]_
Screw the NSA.
I support gay marriage.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Japanese Restoration » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:21 am

Mongolia

The Japanese 17th Artillery Division lines the guns on the border and stops all trade going or coming from Mongolia. The artillery pieces begin firing at the outskirts of Mongolian towns close to the border. The officers all mourn for the Emperor as he slowly recovers

Japan, Disclosed

The Emperor is slowly recovering from the wounds from what he believed to be a Mongolian assassin. He intends to resume power soon, His son (Now about 2 years of age) Is left as the heir as the Prime Minister takes charge.

To Indian Empire
Hello friend, I would like to first say, let the emperor heal and rest well. Now I wish to talk to you about your forces. I understand you wanted to buy the great Japanese planes? Perhaps we could trade Ship blue prints.
Whatever the case, we hope to build something with you soon

Sincerely,
Prime Minister
‘I am very sorry it is taking me so long to die’, he mumbled as he was arrested, ‘I await for the righteous judgment of history. I wished to commit suicide but sometimes that fails.’ Hideki Tojo, a week shy of his 64th birthday, was executed by hanging on 23 December 1948.

Galter Gulcher
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Galter Gulcher » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:54 pm

N'Djamena
After the mortars had already fired off hundreds of non conventional rounds, witch now made the Desert city look like a ruined ghost town of dust and rubble. As the mortars ran out of availabe munitions, phase two went into effect. Camel and ground Bedouin soldiers advanced forward into the town.
_[' ]_
Screw the NSA.
I support gay marriage.

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gyrenaica » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:29 pm

Imperial Japanese Restoration wrote:Mongolia

The Japanese 17th Artillery Division lines the guns on the border and stops all trade going or coming from Mongolia. The artillery pieces begin firing at the outskirts of Mongolian towns close to the border. The officers all mourn for the Emperor as he slowly recovers

Japan, Disclosed

The Emperor is slowly recovering from the wounds from what he believed to be a Mongolian assassin. He intends to resume power soon, His son (Now about 2 years of age) Is left as the heir as the Prime Minister takes charge.

To Indian Empire
Hello friend, I would like to first say, let the emperor heal and rest well. Now I wish to talk to you about your forces. I understand you wanted to buy the great Japanese planes? Perhaps we could trade Ship blue prints.
Whatever the case, we hope to build something with you soon

Sincerely,
Prime Minister

Wait... What happened to my emperor

Kargintina
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kargintina » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:23 pm

Manhattan, New York, 10:30 PM
The council of True Reich met in the wine cellar of the lead council member, Fergus Smithson, who spook first. "My brothers, we must begin phase one of our plan. We must be ready to move everyone north in case our plan fails as well." He paused, his fist pressed against his mouth. "We must begin our plan within the night, as time is running out, we are not the first to plan insurrection against the USA. We will make our strike tonight. I will brief you all."

New York Harbor,12:30 AM, two hours later
A True Reich member, who was a worker at the docks. Walked towards a cargo ship being loaded to be sent somewhere in the morning. He was scheduled to go with the boat where it was supposed to be going, but the True Reich had other plans. He walked up onto the boat. "Well your here a little early aren't you?" said a dockworker helping load the ship. "Yes, I am a little early. I thought I'd come now, be ready before hand." He then walked down to the engine room, using a knife to silently kill a worker in the room. Then he placed a stick of home made dynamite into the engine, and lit the fuse.

Galter Gulcher
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Galter Gulcher » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:11 pm

N'Djamena
Early in the morning, a German flag appeared from the highest rubble hill in the town of "N'Djamena. Dead carcasses of goats,cows,camels and even people lined the streets. The sight of a living thing was rare, except for the occasional marching soldier in White Dessert dress. Little remained, thousands had died in the bombardment of the city and the ensuing battle witch killed the last 24 Chadian defenders. The effects of the seige and bombardment had resulted in just 300 people remaining in a cluster of tents that had been set up as replacements for the homes they lost. The 1st Beduinen Army was already beginning to withdraw from the area and head North to Libya. Chad was in German hands, and no one was expected to contest that. A camel runner was sent ahead to Borkou region, were there was a tellegram station located, news would reach Tripoli and Rommel and then be sent on to Berlin, were an epic war speech would be given. There would be no official press report on how the battle was won, simply that Infantry moved upon the city and were fired upon by Chadian soldiers who were beat back, leading to 20 Chadian dead, 7 German dead.
_[' ]_
Screw the NSA.
I support gay marriage.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Japanese Restoration » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:30 am

Mongolian Border

The fire rained down on the city as little amounts of militia collided with the border leaving a total of 12 Japanese Wounded 4 Dead, and Mongolia with 32 Wounded and Captured, 57 Killed

The Prime Minister has gotten the Emperor to sign a document to carry 23,000 Troops to Mongolia from the Korean Theater.

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:40 pm

Prime Minster Clement Attlee was looking over some of the forms from last year and then he saw that the concession of British Afrika. He was quite mad that they still didn't respond and he knew that the king would be mad if he knew that they hadn't responded yet. This may also he the last year that he is Prime Minster so he also knew that if he could get this land then the King might let him become the Prime Minster for 5 more year. Therefor he sent the Concession Acts to the nations again.

1949 Concession of the Nation of Sudan
King George VI and Prime Minster Clement of The United Kingdom both agree that let the nation of Sudan go was a bad idea, it has only been a year after we let you go and you and three other nations that we let go are doing terrible, therefor this nation should be put back into the United Kingdom.

If you sign this agreement then this land shall be instantly turned into a full-fledged part of the nation and every citizen from your nation shall get the rights that other citizens of The United Kingdom have right now.

Because this is the second one we have to sent, we will invade if you do not respond by 1950.

X____________________

1949 Concession of the Nation of Kenyan
King George VI and Prime Minster Clement of The United Kingdom both agree that let the nation of Kenya go was a bad idea, it has only been a year after we let you go and you and three other nations that we let go are doing terrible, therefor this nation should be put back into the United Kingdom.

If you sign this agreement then this land shall be instantly turned into a full-fledged part of the nation and every citizen from your nation shall get the rights that other citizens of The United Kingdom have right now.

Because this is the second one we have to sent, we will invade if you do not respond by 1950.

X____________________

1949 Concession of the Nation of Uganda
King George VI and Prime Minster Clement of The United Kingdom both agree that let the nation of Uganda go was a bad idea, it has only been a year after we let you go and you and three other nations that we let go are doing terrible, therefor this nation should be put back into the United Kingdom.

X____________________

1949 Concession of the Nation of Tanzania
King George VI and Prime Minster Clement of The United Kingdom both agree that let the nation of Tanzania go was a bad idea, it has only been a year after we let you go and you and three other nations that we let go are doing terrible, therefor this nation should be put back into the United Kingdom.

X____________________

He also thought that if he could get Alaska from the United States peacefully then that would also up his chances for five more years therefor he sent a letter to the United States.

To United States
Dear President of The United States,
As you know you have a bit of a terrorist problem at the moment, as you also know the Territory of Alaska that your nation currently has is not that helpful to you in the long run. The nation of The United Kingdom is the only nation that is touching Alaska by land and has always gave a large amount of energy to Alaska, therefor I think that is might be better for The United States to give The United Kingdom. We have a draft of the Document that would give The Territory of Alaska to The United Kingdom.
1949 Concession of Alaska

If The United States gave The Territory of Alaska to The United Kingdom,
We will pay double the amount that The USA gave to Russia and provide support to take down the Terrorist if called apponded and the US is taking actions to take down the Terrorist.

Therefor we pay 14.5 million USD(9,007,386 GBP)
Aid The Military to fight the Terrorist as long as The US Military is fighting them already

X_______________

Galter Gulcher
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Galter Gulcher » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:21 pm

Berlin
Fuhrer Fredrich Schmidt stepped into the room that was his own radio broadcast room, were every Sunday evening at 8:00 PM he gave an address to the nation, this was a extra special announcement given the recent capture of Chad from enemy troops.
"My fellow citizens of the Reich, whether Polish,Ukranian,Slovak,German or any other ethnicity, we all are enraged by the deaths of our young men. And I am pleased to announce, that those young men who held off attackers at Fort Marzuq have been avenged. Secretary of Defense Erwin Rommel took it upon himself to campaign into the Chadian dessert and exact revenge. Our infantry entered the Chadian capitol of N'Djamena and faced little resistance. They were successful in deposing of the Chadian Dictator and installing freedom across Chad.

Going forward now, I encourage every workingman and woman in this nation to try harder at work, whether it be at a automotive plan,a steel mill, the office, or on the farm to try harder. Every steel pipe or Family Kublewagen or even the simple pair of trousers goes to this nations productivity and makes it stronger. But little of that will ever be seen in the hand of our hungry, our poor, our downtrodden. There for I am supporting recent legislation in the Reichsrat to direct more funds to our nations public soup kitchens. Good evening to all of you, and god bless.

An adress like this was important to the Fuhrer, with an upcoming election it was imperative that he continue to connect with the people, something he has long been a fan of.
_[' ]_
Screw the NSA.
I support gay marriage.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Japanese Restoration » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:52 pm

New Cobastheia wrote:Prime Minster Clement Attlee was looking over some of the forms from last year and then he saw that the concession of British Afrika. He was quite mad that they still didn't respond and he knew that the king would be mad if he knew that they hadn't responded yet. This may also he the last year that he is Prime Minster so he also knew that if he could get this land then the King might let him become the Prime Minster for 5 more year. Therefor he sent the Concession Acts to the nations again.

1949 Concession of the Nation of Sudan
King George VI and Prime Minster Clement of The United Kingdom both agree that let the nation of Sudan go was a bad idea, it has only been a year after we let you go and you and three other nations that we let go are doing terrible, therefor this nation should be put back into the United Kingdom.

X____________________

1949 Concession of the Nation of Kenyan
King George VI and Prime Minster Clement of The United Kingdom both agree that let the nation of Kenya go was a bad idea, it has only been a year after we let you go and you and three other nations that we let go are doing terrible, therefor this nation should be put back into the United Kingdom.

X____________________

1949 Concession of the Nation of Uganda
King George VI and Prime Minster Clement of The United Kingdom both agree that let the nation of Uganda go was a bad idea, it has only been a year after we let you go and you and three other nations that we let go are doing terrible, therefor this nation should be put back into the United Kingdom.

X____________________

1949 Concession of the Nation of Tanzania
King George VI and Prime Minster Clement of The United Kingdom both agree that let the nation of Tanzania go was a bad idea, it has only been a year after we let you go and you and three other nations that we let go are doing terrible, therefor this nation should be put back into the United Kingdom.

X____________________

He also thought that if he could get Alaska from the United States peacefully then that would also up his chances for five more years therefor he sent a letter to the United States.

To United States
Dear President of The United States,
As you know you have a bit of a terrorist problem at the moment, as you also know the Territory of Alaska that your nation currently has is not that helpful to you in the long run. The nation of The United Kingdom is the only nation that is touching Alaska by land and has always gave a large amount of energy to Alaska, therefor I think that is might be better for The United States to give The United Kingdom. We have a draft of the Document that would give The Territory of Alaska to The United Kingdom.

If The United States gave The Territory of Alaska to The United Kingdom,
We will pay double the amount that The USA gave to Russia and provide support to take down the Terrorist if called apponded and the US is taking actions to take down the Terrorist.

Therefor we pay 14.5 million USD(9,007,386 GBP)
Aid The Military to fight the Terrorist as long as The US Military is fighting them already

X_______________

Sudan NPC

You think we are still one of you? One of your pets? No. No longer will we be told to do things under your crown. We refuse to sign this document.

Uganda NPC

I do not wish to agree on such terms. Although a trade agreement is Open if you would like to talk on those terms.

Kenya NPC
Do you honestly believe we want to be under an Empire? we wish to be a free state. We will not concede.

Tanzania NPC
Although I disagree with your concession I will offer you this, You may become our protectorate and roam thorugh our lands and take 15% of our production back to your crown. We wish to stay Independent but we would enjoy an over-watcher

Kyoto, Japan

The emperor is now back in office and begins his training to learn to walk once more. A journey that could last forever.

Chad, Disclosed (NPC)

The Chadian USCP (United Socialist of the Chadian Peoples) begin training and reaching out to other countries.
Drills and Conscription begin rather violently. A small group of men had entered a refugee camp and offered to take them to glory.
Only 670 of them Joined. As the general rode away in his convoy he began writing
To: Indian Empire
May your greatness forever prolong. We the USCP are fighting against the German's and we wish to ask for Weapons. We are 1, 170 Strong but untrained. We would like you to send us training as soon as possible. If you are to agree with this I will send you the Location of our Operations.

They began to drive into the compound and the Officer knew he was facing a great force..

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Japanese Restoration » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:00 pm

Mongolian Border
The men begin to march into the country and Kill only military targets. Facing little resistance they set a camp 2 Miles into the Mongolian lands.

To the United Kingdom

I am the Prime Minister of Japan. For too long we have been pushed around by an emperor who has had no initiative or balls to advance our nation. We ask of you to turn your head towards the Emperor as I create a document that he will either sign with Ink or Blood.

Sincerely,

Prime Minister Matsumoto Kageyasu

Germany

I am the Prime Minister of Japan. For too long we have been pushed around by an emperor who has had no initiative or balls to advance our nation. We ask of you to turn your head towards the Emperor as I create a document that he will either sign with Ink or Blood.

Sincerely,

Indian Empire

Sincerely,

Matsumoto has a plan for a new empire and his attempt to neutralize the Emperor was a failure, so he is reaching out to other countries before he begins his coup...

Mifan
Minister

Founded: Nov 05, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Mifan » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:22 pm

New York Harbor
12:45 AM

Police cars raced towards the harbor as multiple reports of an explosion came in. The nearest responder was 15 minutes away when the first report came in. Another 6 cars and fire trucks were also inbound towards the harbor. When the first responder arrived, the two officers saw a whole entire cargo ship lit in flames. Nearby workers were being pushed away when the other 6 cars and 3 fire trucks came into the harbor. More cars were called in to help secure the area and to help put the fire out. As more trucks came in to put out the flames, every worker in the area was told to leave and the harbor was closed for the night. It took almost 4 hours for the flames to be eliminated due to the fact the cargo ship was transporting oil. By the time the bodies were counted, there were 50 workers killed and more than 200 injured from being in the blast radius.

Albany

The governor of New York read the news about the explosion. While the explosion was stated to be caused by a fire in the engine room, the FBI and governor believed it to be a different reason. The FBI was allowed to go into NYC and look around the harbor for evidence about who could've been responsible. While most of the population believed a engine fire caused the explosion, the FBI would be searching about and questioning workers who work the nigh shift about if they saw anything suspicious while working.

We, the United States, have a counter offer. Handing over Alaska would not prove beneficial to us as there are large amounts of natural resources we have yet to exploit. Regardless the United States is willing to give you the islands that jut into Canada for a small fee of 500,000 USD.

X_______________
Uh, they're called green hearts.

You racist.

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:01 pm

Imperial Japanese Restoration wrote:Sudan NPC

You think we are still one of you? One of your pets? No. No longer will we be told to do things under your crown. We refuse to sign this document.

Uganda NPC

I do not wish to agree on such terms. Although a trade agreement is Open if you would like to talk on those terms.

Kenya NPC
Do you honestly believe we want to be under an Empire? we wish to be a free state. We will not concede.

Tanzania NPC
Although I disagree with your concession I will offer you this, You may become our protectorate and roam thorugh our lands and take 15% of our production back to your crown. We wish to stay Independent but we would enjoy an over-watcher

Prime Minster Clement Attlee looked over the responds, even through all of them didn't sign the concession act he was still happy with the results, he decided not to warn Sudan and Kenya that they might get bombed in the future, although it is much more likely that Sudan would get bombed because it was much more offensive.
Although I and The King would rather have the nation of Uganda as a part of The United Kingdom we are willing have Trade Argeement. You can come up with the traded items and we will add, take away, approve, or disapprove.
Prime Minster Clement Attlee - Prime Minster of The United Kingdom

We agree with this but we also have a offer for you, we do this until 1990. Then if you think that The United Kingdom being a protectorate has helped your nation to a very good stranded then you can choose, or whoever is in charge at this point, to became part of The United Kingdom of and if you choose not to then the United Kingdom will just continue to be a protectorate.

Mifan wrote:1949 Concession of Alaska

We, the United States, have a counter offer. Handing over Alaska would not prove beneficial to us as there are large amounts of natural resources we have yet to exploit. Regardless the United States is willing to give you the islands that jut into Canada for a small fee of 500,000 USD.

X_______________

Athought The Prime Minster would like more the Alaska he would he fine with this, so he signed the document and started to decide if this new land would become a New Territory or become Part of Yukon. He dicided to make it a New Territory named British Alaska.

Imperial Japanese Restoration wrote:To the United Kingdom

Sincerely,

The Prime Minster looked at this message and sat confused on how to respond. He didn't want to have Japan dislike The United Kingdom. At the same time he did like it when there is a monarchy in place.

We will stop supporting the Emperor's Chooses, but we will support his recovery. If he must die, then if you kill his family as well we will not support you anymore.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Japanese Restoration » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:13 am

Prime Minister Matsumoto Kageyas sat in his office and thought about his decisions. He decides that we should all be equal under one flag and have a government run by peasants.
He takes his flight to Korea to start his plans.
Meanwhile the Emperor, Ashikaga, has been resting easy with his son. Managing to find scraps of the partially burned documents he saw a letter received by the United Kingdom and realized he did not write or approve it

"Bring me Matsumoto." The Emperor says hastily
"He took himself and his assistant to Korea" the Servant Replied
"Gods curse him. He is not the one in charge here, Find him and bring him to me"

The servant leaves and the Emperor sits back down and looks at his Nambu. Ashikaga picks it up and ponders the thought of ending his reign, until he remembers his son.

A man jumps through the window with a Katana and slams into the emperor's chair. The Emperor grabs his Tanto and cuts his torso wounding the man critically. On him he found a note that said

Here is the first part of the Yen, the rest when the job is done

-MK

Eclosed was 100,000 Yen.

The Emperor lay back and begins to think once again....

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:59 pm

New Cobastheia wrote:London, England, United Kingdom
A message from the building Grande Prairie came in to the Prime Minster.
Dear Prime Minster Clement Attlee,
We in Grande Prairie have developed a machine that will hopefully get us up to space here are the Rough Designs, the Design and then what it will look like when we put them together.

We currently think that the best way to get to space is to put the booster on the bottom and if we need to add speed then we will add the boosters to the side as well. We are currently making five of them.

We have also made and engine that will work with plasma.
The plasma pours out to the bottom and then the current is put through it. The reason we don't have the design is because it is to hard to design.
The City would have three Sectors. The first sector would be for The production of rockets, the second Sector would be for the study of Plasma Bombs, and the finally sector would be the homes and services for the families that live here.
Once we have made them we will ship them over to London because launching them would be much more suitable there.
Also we have named the rocket Plasma Rocket 1, nicknamed PR-1
Max Artvo - Head Engineer at Grande Prairie Space Research Building

After that a message came in from Perth
Dear Prime Minster Clement Attlee
We would like to tell you that the test with plasma was a failure but the people in Grande Prairie told us that they have and engine for it,the area of the forest that it blew up seems to have more thunder storms compared to the rest of the area.
We now think that we maybe able to devolve a plasma bomb.
Blake Marthis - Head Scientist at Perth Fuel Development Building

Project Plasma Space (Classified, Soon to be Relieved)
10 full rockets are being sent to Landewednack, England, United Kingdom along with The people would work at The Grande Prairie Building and the materials to make more of the rockets. All the people who worked on the other two buildings would also be sent to this town. The town was being transformed into a city for space research. This new Project would be Part two of Project Tri-Space, The New name is Project Plasma Space, or PPS for short.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Japanese Restoration » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:05 am

The Emperor has set a broadcast to all of Japan
My dear citizens, an attack on myself and my family has been made. I advise you do not trust anyone without the Imperial Leaves on their Battle Uniforms. Head of State Matsumoto Kageyas has gone Awol and plans a coup in Korea. Citizens are instructed to stay off the streets in the Early and Later times of the day while the military preforms drills and searches

The emperor gives out special Imperial Pins to tell his loyalists from his rebels. He sits down and begins to think of other pressing matters. He realizes that the German and Britain governments have been advancing towards space. He wants to begin his own. Writing only a Title for the Document then begins looking for other matters before focusing on rocketry.

He writes to Germany

Dear Germany,
It saddens me to even think of you as a traitor. In which i know you are not. An attempt was made, it was made twice, on my life. Now my only son has been poisoned and is Deathly Ill. Chinese Theater Loyalists are keeping the Korean border closed and I am keeping Japans border closed from Korea. I do not wish to invade my own land but i will do what i must for my family.
I look for your assistance with this in the mere fact of supporting me.

Sincerely,
Ashikaga

The Search

Operation Date (Da-Tey)
Construction of this will continue through to 1950, and will cost 1,000,000 Yen.
Pieces of the Aircraft are being designed currently.
    * Research a Better fuel
    *Create a finer steal
    *Create rocket boosters
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Manchuria, Oil Refinery
The grand opening of the Oil refinery celebrates the Italian and Japanese scientists as they scratch down theory's and Formulas for a better fuel. Nothing as of yet has come from this, but soon something will.

Kagoshima, Japan
The Factories in Japan have begun constructing the Ho-Ri IV on massive scale. 250 of them are to be manufactured as long as production is uninterrupted
Last edited by Imperial Japanese Restoration on Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:13 am, edited 4 times in total.

Galter Gulcher
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Galter Gulcher » Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:04 pm

We wholeheartedly send our message of support in you and your peoples time of need. If requested we will transport Jager units to your nation at your disposal to help serve your honorable emperor.
~Friendly, Fuhrer Fredrich Schmidt

==============================

V-5.2
Werhner Von Braun confirmed today that work would begin on improvements to the V-5 with a larger main stage and thus more propellant and a larger fuel tank in the last stage. Also, the 4 booster rockets would receive a very small upgrade in there fuel capacity giving the rocket a overall increase in fuel capacity. Also, research is being conducted for the Rheintocher stage to have adjustable fins, thus making it unnecessary to use the booster rockets to realign. The V-5 has conducted 16 launches most of witch coming down in Austria or Southern Germany, however one rocket made it as far as the Medeteranian Sea near Cyprus.
_[' ]_
Screw the NSA.
I support gay marriage.

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:52 pm

Today King George VI was walking down the halls of The Royal Palace along with Prime Minster and Princess Elizabeth. Without warning The King's right leg felt a great deal of pain and he fell to the floor.
A few hours later after a full examination from the Royal Doctor, he found that King George VI had a arterial blockage. The King either had to lose the leg or have it treated with a right lumbar sympathectomy, a long and possibaly fatal treatment. Either way, he would need to dicide by tomarrow or else he will need to have his leg taken off.

He decided to treat it with a right lumbat sympathectomy.

The Next Day
The surgery was going well becuse the Surgens that were preforming it were the best Surgens it the UK. Then they found systems of cancer up near the part of the leg that was near the main body.
When the King woke up hewas told of this news.

A Week Later
The Royal Doctors told The King that they knew what the type of cancer the king had and then thewy told him, The King had Lung Cancer.

The chance of The King going throught both surgerys in a close time frame were very silm. The King however chose to go throught with it becuse he thought that if he didn't get treated for one he would die from the other.

The Next Day
Somehow King George VI survived the surgery he rested for the rest of the day. That night it his sleep he felt a massive pain in his chest area but he couldn't get to any one on time and passed away in his bed. King George VI dead at 53

The Next Day
One of The Royal Maids found The Late King George VI. An hour after the finding of his dead body it was found that he died of a coronary thrombosis. Princess Elizabeth and was Crowned Queen Elizabeth II.

Current Monarch - Queen Elizabeth II Age: 22
Heir apparent - Prince Charles Age: 1
Third in Line - Princess Margaret Age: 18
Last edited by New Cobastheia on Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Galter Gulcher
Minister

Ex-Nation

Kriml Incident

Postby Galter Gulcher » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:44 am

A lone car sat parked atop a hill late in the evening, in it were two teenagers in there late teens.
"No, stop Hans... there's something over on that mountain." pleaded a girls voice, the motion of the car stopping. They both looked out of the car in the direction of the next hill over. There was a bright light hovering over the mountain, obviously stuggling to maintain altitude. And at once, it came spiraling downwards. It already looked like several groups of people from Krimml were ascending up the other mountain to see what the unknown object was. As people started congregating on the hill, with the help of two tracking dogs and smoke rising from the air, they found the wreck on an open clearance at the peak of the hill. The circular craft obviously had came down hard and as some of the men stepped forward to investigate, what was found shocked the besezus out of everyone. Two grayish figures, in green metalic jumpsuits and with white head helmets protected by a red visor. What was yet more scary was the fact these two men were still making movement. A daring young man in his twenties went as far as to lift the visor from the face of the creature..............

Too be continued..........
_[' ]_
Screw the NSA.
I support gay marriage.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Japanese Restoration » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:38 am

A shot rang in the distance and it marked the beginning of a revolution.
Korea had been ignited with small skirmished along all of the cities. The prime minister had finally realized his task was much to big and his support much to little so his agenda had changed. To create an independent country in the Northern half of Korea. His operations stay hidden but all that is known is it will not end peacefully.

Thus Starts the Northern Korean Revolution

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse