NATION

PASSWORD

The Frozen Sea Alliance [Invite, MT]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Vangaziland
Senator

Founded: May 20, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Vangaziland » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:04 am

But just since you accused me of snark and people will take that as evidence without scrolling up, let me tell you what I mean by snark and defense...

"I haven't started any RPs with you since the summer. I never joined Wrexwic because we had this argument." The point was not whether it was the summer or not. But you chose to focus on that and say it in such an immature way that I had to call you out on it. Because these are the unproductive things that draw us away from the points that we can come together on. So it is this attitude which is what is making me try to walk away. I know I said I would leave 3 times. But I want to make sure I make thins clear, because when majority view is concerned, the minority is stomped on.

That is the nature of humanity. Wrexwic has been up for days and days... You just couldn't come up with a concept of how you could get involved Val, even though you were in the FSA and the Purple Cross.

The reason I bring that up is not to pick on people. But because you all are so quick to jump in and stop someone who is dying to RP and is creative to the point where stories flow around him you are missing your chance to LEARN how to do that from HIM. But you all think you can write better than him for some reason. Frankly, Wrexwic shows he is way more advanced of a writer than ALL of us. Me included. Do you think it's easy to write in a consistent dialect?

And you guys are so caught up in this argument when you could be RPing elsewhere. It's crap.

So yeah, have fun with the new FSA RP.
Last edited by Vangaziland on Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:07 am

This desreves a more detailed reply.

Vangaziland wrote:I truly thought that and you truly let me down. You personally. I thought nothing but the best of you. You are very intelligent. But that little attitude you get where you say little things as if people don't pick up on it is only going to cause you problems. Just trust me. You can be smart and not be condescending.

I guess my real point is, that I think this whole paragraph applies equally to you. You found something to champion, but can't you see this enemy you're attacking doesn't really exist here?

And the way you tackled it; it made some of the nicest people I know get hurt. if you feel there is an issue, then this isn't the way to deal with it.

I would say move on. You guys should stop responding and plan an RP. I'm sure you have plenty. But isn't the point of this for you guys to RP? Prove me wrong. Make something fun. Oh sorry I interrupted your last word Val, but now I would like to see what kind of RP you guys can create. Let me guess, the war games idea? I came up with that one in the summer but you guys couldn't figure it out and quit.

I've been RPing all the while, which is why your comment hurt.
Oh and there was no last word to interrupt :)

And your response wasn't snark either by the way, thanks for pointing it out. I will try to go again, unless you want to try to summarize my points and deflect with your superior wit. Re read the points that you quoted without putting your sensitivity up. Seriously

I read it all. I didn't reply line for line because I knew you would't like it, and I truly didn't want to cause needless pain.
I used to run an alliance, and a region. Not that it matters now.
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:"I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up." Valaran
Valaran wrote:To be fair though.... I was judging on coolness factor, the most important criteria in any war.
Zoboyizakoplayoklot wrote:Val: NS's resident mindless zombie
Planita wrote:you just set the OP on fire

Vangaziland
Senator

Founded: May 20, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Vangaziland » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:10 am

Goodbye Val :rofl:

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:10 am

Vangaziland wrote:That is the nature of humanity. Wrexwic has been up for days and days... You just couldn't come up with a concept of how you could get involved Val, even though you were in the FSA and the Purple Cross.

I doubt its hard for me to come up with a concept for the RP.

Its this argument (starting on the Atlas signup thread) that made me not want to enter it.
I used to run an alliance, and a region. Not that it matters now.
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:"I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up." Valaran
Valaran wrote:To be fair though.... I was judging on coolness factor, the most important criteria in any war.
Zoboyizakoplayoklot wrote:Val: NS's resident mindless zombie
Planita wrote:you just set the OP on fire

Algoniar
Secretary

Founded: Mar 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

My environment is in dangegr

Postby Algoniar » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:51 am

Algoniar's environment is in danger. I want to restore it before the entire nation turns into a landfill/city hybrid. There were snowy mountains, valleys, rivers, waterfalls and forests but the industry got too powerful and now we are in deep danger. Can we join you guys?

The Nation of Ceneria
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nation of Ceneria » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:26 pm

Why are we arguing about this, Vang? Th has escalated from my one comment about Bubba using a few pictures to you getting all pissed off at both me and Val, and sharing it with anyone else who can read. I fans that utterly ridiculous. I understand you getting annoyed by my original comment, as it apparently was not as clear as it should have been. But ignoring what I said about Bubba in my later comment is just silly.

Direct quote:
The Nation of Ceneria wrote:As I stated, he uses picture a bit much for my (admittedly high) standards. But his RPing quality is just as good as any Atlasians, and I have no problem with it. That said, I would be glad to accept him into the FSA, but I'd like to watch his RPing for use a couple of days more to get a feel for it before formally inviting him in.

Without a doubt, his RPing will improve by RPing with all of us.

That was not a judgement of his RPing skill. That was an agreement with your sentiments about his writing quality, and a polite request for a little more time before we formally accept him. That has not changed despite the idiotic argument that has already taken up too much of our thread. If you feel that you need to leave the FSA because of this, then please go ahead. Apparently, nothing that I have said in the past nor anything I can say in the future will change that. But as one of the founders of this group, you are going to leave a massive hole.

Yes, this is a subtly veiled attempt to reason with you and to try to get you to get off your high horse and come back into the group. It's my last ditch attempt and, given your past reaction, I have little doubt that it is going to flop just like the rest of my attempts at reasoning.

If you are going to ignore what I said above, then good luck, wherever your luck may take you.

The Nation of Ceneria
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nation of Ceneria » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:28 pm

Algoniar wrote:Algoniar's environment is in danger. I want to restore it before the entire nation turns into a landfill/city hybrid. There were snowy mountains, valleys, rivers, waterfalls and forests but the industry got too powerful and now we are in deep danger. Can we join you guys?

Hello! The FSA is an RPing group, and I'm sure we would all love to help your environmental problems. If you would like to start an RP based on repairing your environment, please contact either Valaran or myself via telegram, and we would be happy to help you do so and then participate in restoring your environment!

Have a great day!

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates