NATION

PASSWORD

Dalaren Royal Ball

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Dalaren
Secretary

Founded: Sep 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Dalaren Royal Ball

Postby Dalaren » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:33 am

King Anton greats the guests.

Cocomo
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cocomo » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:35 am

Rep. Assar Tuhutu of the Otam Council of the International Cocomo Banking Clan arrived at the party.

Dalaren
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalaren » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:39 am

Cocomo wrote:Rep. Assar Tuhutu of the Otam Council of the International Cocomo Banking Clan arrived at the party.

Welcome plz enter the ball room.

Davinhia
Minister

Founded: Nov 18, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Davinhia » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:42 am

Year: 2013
- President: x (PP)
- Vice President: x (PP)
- House Majority Leader: x (IKP)
- Senate Majority Leader: x (PP)
Capital City: Grove Street
RP Population: 45 Million
RP Military Population: 37 Thousand
5, peacetime

Great Hyruke
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Hyruke » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:43 am

Duchess Morgan, former chancellor of Parliment of Great Hyruke and nominee for chancellorship over the region of Deritain Meillur entered the party. She walked in head in the air and for once was not on the phone.

Dalaren
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalaren » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:44 am

Great Hyruke wrote:Duchess Morgan, former chancellor of Parliment of Great Hyruke and nominee for chancellorship over the region of Deritain Meillur entered the party. She walked in head in the air and for once was not on the phone.

King anton says Welcome Dear lady and kiss her hand.

Dalaren
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalaren » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:45 am

Deian salazar wrote:Famous general Tong of Deian salazar went to the ball for a vacation.Or so it seemed to Dalaren....

Who are You?

Cocomo
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cocomo » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:47 am

Dalaren wrote:
Great Hyruke wrote:Duchess Morgan, former chancellor of Parliment of Great Hyruke and nominee for chancellorship over the region of Deritain Meillur entered the party. She walked in head in the air and for once was not on the phone.

King anton says Welcome Dear lady and kiss her hand.

Rep. Assar smiled at both of them. He spoke with the nasal speak accent of Cocomo.
" What a wonderful gathering your Highness, and you look wonderful future Chancellor.

Dalaren
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalaren » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:49 am

Cocomo wrote:
Dalaren wrote:King anton says Welcome Dear lady and kiss her hand.

Rep. Assar smiled at both of them. He spoke with the nasal speak accent of Cocomo.
" What a wonderful gathering your Highness, and you look wonderful future Chancellor.

Thank you sir.

Kingdom of Derita
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kingdom of Derita » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:56 am

Ambassodor LeCastle, father of Senator LeCastle arrived along with two Republic Class Guards. His grayling hair was fabulous and he wore a wondrous suit of black in color. He bowed to the King of this wonderful nation upon he was currently in.

Dalaren
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalaren » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:58 am

Kingdom of Derita wrote:Ambassodor LeCastle, father of Senator LeCastle arrived along with two Republic Class Guards. His grayling hair was fabulous and he wore a wondrous suit of black in color. He bowed to the King of this wonderful nation upon he was currently in.

Welcome have you meet baron munchausen?

Kingdom of Derita
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kingdom of Derita » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:00 am

Dalaren wrote:
Kingdom of Derita wrote:Ambassodor LeCastle, father of Senator LeCastle arrived along with two Republic Class Guards. His grayling hair was fabulous and he wore a wondrous suit of black in color. He bowed to the King of this wonderful nation upon he was currently in.

Welcome have you meet baron munchausen?

The Ambassodor shook his head.

" Sadly no your Highness."

Dalaren
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalaren » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:06 am

Kingdom of Derita wrote:
Dalaren wrote:Welcome have you meet baron munchausen?

The Ambassodor shook his head.

" Sadly no your Highness."

Well this is baron munchausen a 95 year ols man hobils over and says Hello

Dalaren
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalaren » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:06 am

Deian salazar wrote:"Your higness,I have a proposal.May I dance with your daughter,if you have one"?Tong humbly requested.

daughter? that is my sister!

Dalaren
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalaren » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:26 am

Deian salazar wrote:"Then may I,your kingship"?Tong asked.
out of character:I may be gone soon for a couple hs.

King Anton says of course

Lucifer Marttanheim
Secretary

Founded: Sep 03, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lucifer Marttanheim » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:55 am

Lucifer Marttanheim cautiously walked in. He was not intimidated by the vast presence of royals as he knew that his political standing and position would allow him to partake in the festivities. Seeing King Anton in the distance, he strode towards him and gave an overly exaggerated flamboyant bow, befitting that of someone from the 18th century or the Renaissance.
"A thousand greetings, Your Majesty!" he boomed with a good, clear voice.
Last edited by Lucifer Marttanheim on Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you're wondering why someone like me was chosen to represent a nation, it is because that same wonder is what forced my superiors to choose me, my dear fellow.

Dalaren
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalaren » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:45 am

Lucifer Marttanheim wrote:Lucifer Marttanheim cautiously walked in. He was not intimidated by the vast presence of royals as he knew that his political standing and position would allow him to partake in the festivities. Seeing King Anton in the distance, he strode towards him and gave an overly exaggerated flamboyant bow, befitting that of someone from the 18th century or the Renaissance.

King anton Says Holy Shit KILL IT!!!

Great Hyruke
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Hyruke » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:47 am

Dalaren wrote:
Lucifer Marttanheim wrote:Lucifer Marttanheim cautiously walked in. He was not intimidated by the vast presence of royals as he knew that his political standing and position would allow him to partake in the festivities. Seeing King Anton in the distance, he strode towards him and gave an overly exaggerated flamboyant bow, befitting that of someone from the 18th century or the Renaissance.

King anton Says Holy Shit KILL IT!!!

Morgan glanced at the scene.

Dalaren
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalaren » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:00 am

Great Hyruke wrote:
Dalaren wrote:King anton Says Holy Shit KILL IT!!!

A old serving maid Hits the man over the head with a serving Pan and says I take home and Drags the man Off.

Lucifer Marttanheim
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Lucifer Marttanheim » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:16 am

Dalaren wrote:
Great Hyruke wrote:

A old serving maid Hits the man over the head with a serving Pan and says I take home and Drags the man Off.

Is the man me or Morgan? Be more clear...and try to avoid jumping ahead with actions...I believe it is called godmodding...
If you're wondering why someone like me was chosen to represent a nation, it is because that same wonder is what forced my superiors to choose me, my dear fellow.

Dalaren
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalaren » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:16 am

Deian salazar wrote:Tong dances with the king's sister,and asks her thus:"How is it being royalty"?

It Grand!

Dalaren
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalaren » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:17 am

Lucifer Marttanheim wrote:
Dalaren wrote:A old serving maid Hits the man over the head with a serving Pan and says I take home and Drags the man Off.

Is the man me or Morgan? Be more clear...and try to avoid jumping ahead with actions...I believe it is called godmodding...

you.

Great Hyruke
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Hyruke » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:19 am

Duchess Morgan was shocked at the events. She walked over to the King.

Morgan:

What on earth did they do wrong?

Dalaren
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalaren » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:22 am

Great Hyruke wrote:Duchess Morgan was shocked at the events. She walked over to the King.

Morgan:

What on earth did they do wrong?

clam your self my dear lady says king Anton as he bows to her he sunk up on me and i was to hasty and now old nanny has taking him to be her slave.

Lucifer Marttanheim
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Lucifer Marttanheim » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:22 am

Dalaren wrote:
Lucifer Marttanheim wrote:

you.

But before the maid could hit him over the head, Lucifer grabbed her wrist, then gently let it go and looked King Anton with a huge grin across his face.
"I apologise if I startled you, Your Majesty. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Lucifer Marttanheim, Lord of Insanity and a political ally." Lucifer bowed once again.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates