NATION

PASSWORD

[Passed] Repeal Liberate Coalition of Freedom

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.
User avatar
Lexicor
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1022
Founded: Jun 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

[Passed] Repeal Liberate Coalition of Freedom

Postby Lexicor » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:25 pm

Category: Repeal| Proposed by: Lexicor

Repeal Liberate Coalition of Freedom

The Security Council,

Noting that the founder of Coalition of Freedom, Riftend disappeared, leaving the region defenseless,

Further Noting that Riftend, under a new nation Rifty ordered the evacuation of natives from the region to the The Eternal Knights

Acknowledging that several active nations who refused to evacuate were ejected by the delegate Republic of South Carolina

Realizing that after South Carolina had ejected most remaining natives that the delegate still lacked the adequate influence to password the region,

Further realizing that South Carolina subsequently left the region, on the orders of Rifty, rendering it defenseless from any raids and refound attempts,

Appalled by the propaganda campaign waged against the current occupiers of Coalition of Freedom in an attempt to gain sympathy from this council,

Disgusted by the blatant hypocrisy of this liberation effort with the Coalition of Freedom having a notorious history as a raiding organization,

Vexed by the sudden renewed interest in the region by The Eternal Knights due to another native spearheading a refound effort,

Hereby repeals "Liberate Coalition of Freedom"
Last edited by Lexicor on Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:21 pm, edited 8 times in total.
"The less one knows about the Civil War the more likely one is to think the North fought to free the slaves."
"As hours worked by an individual approaches zero, the probability of engagement in political activism approaches one."
"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of the mention of inter-sectional group identities approaches one."

User avatar
Chester Pearson
Minister
 
Posts: 2753
Founded: Aug 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Chester Pearson » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:28 pm

Can we please not do this? He will CTE the region as soon as he has control, so the liberation won't mean shit. Leave it there for Dip to repeal when he decides to rejoin us....
Separatist Peoples wrote:With a lawnchair and a large bag of popcorn in hand, Ambassador SaDiablo walks in and sets himself up comfortably. Out of a dufflebag comes a large foam finger with the name "Chester Pearson" emblazoned on it, as well as a few six-packs.
Economic Left/Right: -8.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.90
-17.5 / -6
Chester B. Pearson,
Ambassador, Imperial Minster of Foreign Affairs United Federation of Canada
Premier The North American Union
Secretary-General United Regions Alliance
World Assembly Resolution Author
Recognized as one of the most famous NS's ever

User avatar
Lexicor
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1022
Founded: Jun 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lexicor » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:29 pm

Chester Pearson wrote:Can we please not do this? He will CTE the region as soon as he has control, so the liberation won't mean shit. Leave it there for Dip to repeal when he decides to rejoin us....


This is part of the global raider conspiracy to prevent a liberation of Canada :p

Also... no guarantee he will regain control.
"The less one knows about the Civil War the more likely one is to think the North fought to free the slaves."
"As hours worked by an individual approaches zero, the probability of engagement in political activism approaches one."
"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of the mention of inter-sectional group identities approaches one."

User avatar
Chester Pearson
Minister
 
Posts: 2753
Founded: Aug 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Chester Pearson » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:34 pm

Lexicor wrote:
Chester Pearson wrote:Can we please not do this? He will CTE the region as soon as he has control, so the liberation won't mean shit. Leave it there for Dip to repeal when he decides to rejoin us....


This is part of the global raider conspiracy to prevent a liberation of Canada :p

Also... no guarantee he will regain control.


Odds are 2-1 that he does, considering Osiris can probably muster 30 if they try hard enough, which crushes the current count....
Separatist Peoples wrote:With a lawnchair and a large bag of popcorn in hand, Ambassador SaDiablo walks in and sets himself up comfortably. Out of a dufflebag comes a large foam finger with the name "Chester Pearson" emblazoned on it, as well as a few six-packs.
Economic Left/Right: -8.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.90
-17.5 / -6
Chester B. Pearson,
Ambassador, Imperial Minster of Foreign Affairs United Federation of Canada
Premier The North American Union
Secretary-General United Regions Alliance
World Assembly Resolution Author
Recognized as one of the most famous NS's ever

User avatar
Lexicor
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1022
Founded: Jun 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lexicor » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:35 pm

Any illegalities at present? :3
"The less one knows about the Civil War the more likely one is to think the North fought to free the slaves."
"As hours worked by an individual approaches zero, the probability of engagement in political activism approaches one."
"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of the mention of inter-sectional group identities approaches one."

User avatar
Chester Pearson
Minister
 
Posts: 2753
Founded: Aug 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Chester Pearson » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:42 pm

Lexicor wrote:Any illegalities at present? :3


If only unneeded were an illegality..... :(
Separatist Peoples wrote:With a lawnchair and a large bag of popcorn in hand, Ambassador SaDiablo walks in and sets himself up comfortably. Out of a dufflebag comes a large foam finger with the name "Chester Pearson" emblazoned on it, as well as a few six-packs.
Economic Left/Right: -8.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.90
-17.5 / -6
Chester B. Pearson,
Ambassador, Imperial Minster of Foreign Affairs United Federation of Canada
Premier The North American Union
Secretary-General United Regions Alliance
World Assembly Resolution Author
Recognized as one of the most famous NS's ever

User avatar
Lexicor
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1022
Founded: Jun 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lexicor » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:43 pm

Chester Pearson wrote:
Lexicor wrote:Any illegalities at present? :3


If only unneeded were an illegality..... :(


:unsure:

Never stopped me has it!?
"The less one knows about the Civil War the more likely one is to think the North fought to free the slaves."
"As hours worked by an individual approaches zero, the probability of engagement in political activism approaches one."
"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of the mention of inter-sectional group identities approaches one."

User avatar
Chester Pearson
Minister
 
Posts: 2753
Founded: Aug 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Chester Pearson » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:49 pm

Noting that the founder of Coalition of Freedom, Riftend was deleted for transgressions against another region,


I am almost positive that this is a no-no....

(Please don't take that help as an indication that I believe this is even worth the time to vote on)

Edit:
Realizing that after South Carolina had ejected most remaining natives that he lacked the influence to password the region,
Last edited by Chester Pearson on Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Separatist Peoples wrote:With a lawnchair and a large bag of popcorn in hand, Ambassador SaDiablo walks in and sets himself up comfortably. Out of a dufflebag comes a large foam finger with the name "Chester Pearson" emblazoned on it, as well as a few six-packs.
Economic Left/Right: -8.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.90
-17.5 / -6
Chester B. Pearson,
Ambassador, Imperial Minster of Foreign Affairs United Federation of Canada
Premier The North American Union
Secretary-General United Regions Alliance
World Assembly Resolution Author
Recognized as one of the most famous NS's ever

User avatar
Lexicor
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1022
Founded: Jun 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lexicor » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:55 pm

Chester Pearson wrote:
Noting that the founder of Coalition of Freedom, Riftend was deleted for transgressions against another region,


I am almost positive that this is a no-no....

(Please don't take that help as an indication that I believe this is even worth the time to vote on)

Edit:
Realizing that after South Carolina had ejected most remaining natives that he lacked the influence to password the region,


Noted.

Appreciate the help none the less.
"The less one knows about the Civil War the more likely one is to think the North fought to free the slaves."
"As hours worked by an individual approaches zero, the probability of engagement in political activism approaches one."
"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of the mention of inter-sectional group identities approaches one."

User avatar
Rifty
Minister
 
Posts: 2269
Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:58 pm

I do look forward to seeing how this fares - I'll get my telegram ready for people to vote against and buy the stamps later today :)
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Riksdagsledamöter of Balder
Legionnaire and Councilor of Osiris
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

------------------------------✥ ✥ Independent ✥ ✥------------------------------

General response to stupid comments

User avatar
Blood Wine
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1624
Founded: Jan 12, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Blood Wine » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:15 am

Rifty wrote:I do look forward to seeing how this fares - I'll get my telegram ready for people to vote against and buy the stamps later today :)


NS is pay to win
Formerly known as Port Blood
Current foreign Minister of gay
Elke and Elba wrote:Well Mall, you want Haven? I'd want your Joint Systems Alliance badge, then.
Discoveria wrote:Port blood is a raider through and through. Honest.
Tim-Opolis wrote:The Salt Mines will be fueled for months by the tears of silly fascists.

[4:27 PM] Antigone: Port Blood = Gameplay Jesus

User avatar
Rifty
Minister
 
Posts: 2269
Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:22 am

Blood Wine wrote:
Rifty wrote:I do look forward to seeing how this fares - I'll get my telegram ready for people to vote against and buy the stamps later today :)


NS is pay to win

Well it's great I have an unlimited flow of cash xD
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Riksdagsledamöter of Balder
Legionnaire and Councilor of Osiris
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

------------------------------✥ ✥ Independent ✥ ✥------------------------------

General response to stupid comments

User avatar
Nordenwald
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 106
Founded: Mar 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nordenwald » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:03 pm

Lexicor wrote:
Category: Repeal| Proposed by: Lexicor

Repeal Liberate Coalition of Freedom

The Security Council,

Noting that the founder of Coalition of Freedom, Riftend disappeared, leaving the region defenseless,

Further Noting that Riftend, under a new nation Rifty ordered the evacuation of natives from the region to the The Eternal Knights

Acknowledging that several active nations who refused to evacuate were ejected by the delegate Republic of South Carolina

Realizing that after South Carolina had ejected most remaining natives that the delegate still lacked the adequate influence to password the region,

Further realizing that South Carolina subsequently left the region, on the orders of Rifty, rendering it defenseless from any raids and refound attempts,

Disgusted by the blatant hypocrisy of this liberation effort with the Coalition of Freedom having a notorious history as a raiding organization,

Hereby repeals "Liberate Coalition of Freedom"


Perhaps you could mention how Rifty suddenly started caring a whole awful lot about the region he abandoned when Matthew Hargreaves got elected delegate and began attempting to carry out the refound.
Strong Supporter of Austrian Economics
Proud Agorist Cheerleader
Smithdown and Wavertree wrote:Ron Paul was ordained by God to lead humanity into a golden age of prosperity and space travel and you spat it back in the face of the divine

you could have listened, you had a chance

User avatar
Lexicor
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1022
Founded: Jun 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lexicor » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:21 pm

Your suggestion is noted Ambassador.
"The less one knows about the Civil War the more likely one is to think the North fought to free the slaves."
"As hours worked by an individual approaches zero, the probability of engagement in political activism approaches one."
"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of the mention of inter-sectional group identities approaches one."

User avatar
Rifty
Minister
 
Posts: 2269
Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:57 pm

Nordenwald wrote:
Lexicor wrote:
Category: Repeal| Proposed by: Lexicor

Repeal Liberate Coalition of Freedom

The Security Council,

Noting that the founder of Coalition of Freedom, Riftend disappeared, leaving the region defenseless,

Further Noting that Riftend, under a new nation Rifty ordered the evacuation of natives from the region to the The Eternal Knights

Acknowledging that several active nations who refused to evacuate were ejected by the delegate Republic of South Carolina

Realizing that after South Carolina had ejected most remaining natives that the delegate still lacked the adequate influence to password the region,

Further realizing that South Carolina subsequently left the region, on the orders of Rifty, rendering it defenseless from any raids and refound attempts,

Disgusted by the blatant hypocrisy of this liberation effort with the Coalition of Freedom having a notorious history as a raiding organization,

Hereby repeals "Liberate Coalition of Freedom"


Perhaps you could mention how Rifty suddenly started caring a whole awful lot about the region he abandoned when Matthew Hargreaves got elected delegate and began attempting to carry out the refound.

I wouldn't because there is an easy rebutal - we were in the middle of a refound and citizens where moving across so we could refound. I said i didn;t care straight after down to wanting a few hours to organise stuff. :clap:
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Riksdagsledamöter of Balder
Legionnaire and Councilor of Osiris
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

------------------------------✥ ✥ Independent ✥ ✥------------------------------

General response to stupid comments

User avatar
Lexicor
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1022
Founded: Jun 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lexicor » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:59 pm

Mate- That made zero sense.
"The less one knows about the Civil War the more likely one is to think the North fought to free the slaves."
"As hours worked by an individual approaches zero, the probability of engagement in political activism approaches one."
"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of the mention of inter-sectional group identities approaches one."

User avatar
Rifty
Minister
 
Posts: 2269
Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:01 pm

Lexicor wrote:Mate- That made zero sense.

If you are unable to makesense of it - so be it. It'll still be used in my campaign ^-^
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Riksdagsledamöter of Balder
Legionnaire and Councilor of Osiris
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

------------------------------✥ ✥ Independent ✥ ✥------------------------------

General response to stupid comments

User avatar
Lexicor
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1022
Founded: Jun 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lexicor » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:12 pm

Rifty wrote:
Lexicor wrote:Mate- That made zero sense.

If you are unable to makesense of it - so be it. It'll still be used in my campaign ^-^


Your joint operation with Osiris to pull a liberation Sunday at Minor Update? :P
"The less one knows about the Civil War the more likely one is to think the North fought to free the slaves."
"As hours worked by an individual approaches zero, the probability of engagement in political activism approaches one."
"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of the mention of inter-sectional group identities approaches one."

User avatar
Nordenwald
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 106
Founded: Mar 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nordenwald » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:47 pm

Rifty wrote:
Nordenwald wrote:
Perhaps you could mention how Rifty suddenly started caring a whole awful lot about the region he abandoned when Matthew Hargreaves got elected delegate and began attempting to carry out the refound.

I wouldn't because there is an easy rebutal - we were in the middle of a refound and citizens where moving across so we could refound. I said i didn;t care straight after down to wanting a few hours to organise stuff. :clap:


False.

You explicitly stated you didn't care what happened to the region. That will be used in the counter-campaign, and unlike whatever convoluted reasoning you choose to utilize in your campaign telegram, we can support it.

My challenge to you is this: Back up your trash.
Strong Supporter of Austrian Economics
Proud Agorist Cheerleader
Smithdown and Wavertree wrote:Ron Paul was ordained by God to lead humanity into a golden age of prosperity and space travel and you spat it back in the face of the divine

you could have listened, you had a chance

User avatar
Vaculatestar64
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 425
Founded: Feb 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaculatestar64 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:08 pm

Chester Pearson wrote:
Lexicor wrote:
This is part of the global raider conspiracy to prevent a liberation of Canada :p

Also... no guarantee he will regain control.


Odds are 2-1 that he does, considering Osiris can probably muster 30 if they try hard enough, which crushes the current count....


Osiris does not have any plans at this time to conduct a military operation to liberate Coalition of Freedom.

Thank you,

Vaculatestar
Joint Commander of the Imperial Sovereign Armed Forces

User avatar
Riotopia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 155
Founded: May 25, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Riotopia » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:52 am

Nordenwald wrote:Perhaps you could mention how Rifty suddenly started caring a whole awful lot about the region he abandoned when Matthew Hargreaves got elected delegate and began attempting to carry out the refound.


I get it you want to cover up a lie, that you want to refound the region and that all the natives are against riftend, but don't do that by lying some more.

You don't have the tiniest idea what Riftend has done since he got DEAted.

You aren't either in CoF or TEK, I doubt you have any idea what's going on.

User avatar
Rifty
Minister
 
Posts: 2269
Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:55 am

Riotopia wrote:
Nordenwald wrote:Perhaps you could mention how Rifty suddenly started caring a whole awful lot about the region he abandoned when Matthew Hargreaves got elected delegate and began attempting to carry out the refound.


I get it you want to cover up a lie, that you want to refound the region and that all the natives are against riftend, but don't do that by lying some more.

You don't have the tiniest idea what Riftend has done since he got DEAted.

You aren't either in CoF or TEK, I doubt you have any idea what's going on.

Well - if I'm a topic of discussion I think I'll lay in. Since my deletion I've focused more on assisting newer regions and getting involved in TWP. Nothing more. :)

Just going to comment though - majority of the residents do not wish for a Refound under Len. A small minority doesn't mind - they are fee to leave if they wish.
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Riksdagsledamöter of Balder
Legionnaire and Councilor of Osiris
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

------------------------------✥ ✥ Independent ✥ ✥------------------------------

General response to stupid comments

User avatar
Blood Wine
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1624
Founded: Jan 12, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Blood Wine » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:36 am

Riotopia wrote:
Nordenwald wrote:Perhaps you could mention how Rifty suddenly started caring a whole awful lot about the region he abandoned when Matthew Hargreaves got elected delegate and began attempting to carry out the refound.


I get it you want to cover up a lie, that you want to refound the region and that all the natives are against riftend, but don't do that by lying some more.

You don't have the tiniest idea what Riftend has done since he got DEAted.

You aren't either in CoF or TEK, I doubt you have any idea what's going on.


Yes,because his activities are such a secret and he doesn't broadcast nearly everything to the world
Formerly known as Port Blood
Current foreign Minister of gay
Elke and Elba wrote:Well Mall, you want Haven? I'd want your Joint Systems Alliance badge, then.
Discoveria wrote:Port blood is a raider through and through. Honest.
Tim-Opolis wrote:The Salt Mines will be fueled for months by the tears of silly fascists.

[4:27 PM] Antigone: Port Blood = Gameplay Jesus

User avatar
Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6256
Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:03 am

Riotopia wrote:
You aren't either in CoF or TEK, I doubt you have any idea what's going on.


Or are some of us? :blink:
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

User avatar
Nordenwald
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 106
Founded: Mar 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nordenwald » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:31 am

Riotopia wrote:
Nordenwald wrote:Perhaps you could mention how Rifty suddenly started caring a whole awful lot about the region he abandoned when Matthew Hargreaves got elected delegate and began attempting to carry out the refound.


I get it you want to cover up a lie, that you want to refound the region and that all the natives are against riftend, but don't do that by lying some more.

You don't have the tiniest idea what Riftend has done since he got DEAted.

You aren't either in CoF or TEK, I doubt you have any idea what's going on.


Rifty wrote:I've got to say i don't give two shits xD We pulled out because we're done with there...moved to TEK. I'm helping out in TWP and hopefully going to be doing the same in Sicarius. Eitheway gold star in claiming CoF :)


Rifty wrote:We were all aware of LU's lack of loytalty....and i knew it was his account. I was pretty sure a raid would occur but as you may have noticed...we have no intentions on a refound. We pulled out our delegate. We got out our active citizens so well yea. Have fun with it :)


I bolded the important parts for you, and I even underlined the really important part.

I am not lying, this is straight from the mouth of the Prophet himself. He explicitly stated he did not have any intentions for a refound.

Problem?
Strong Supporter of Austrian Economics
Proud Agorist Cheerleader
Smithdown and Wavertree wrote:Ron Paul was ordained by God to lead humanity into a golden age of prosperity and space travel and you spat it back in the face of the divine

you could have listened, you had a chance

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to WA Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads