NATION

PASSWORD

Six Day War RP [ PT, OOC, Signups]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Lexicor
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Six Day War RP [ PT, OOC, Signups]

Postby Lexicor » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:56 pm

Tensions Rise in the Middle East!

Introduction

The year is 1967. Arab states, fueled by Egyptian pan-national Arab-ism and scorned by there defeats at the hands of the young nation of Israel and its European allies have sworn revenge upon the tiny state, vowing to have its sands saturated with the blood. All sides are quietly making preparations for the inevitability of war. A war that nobody knows when it will begin and under what circumstances. Borders are reinforced, weapons are purchased and alliances are forged in the Holy Land. The entire region is tragically being pulled into a quicksand out of there control as an even greater clash brews around them. It is the height of the Cold War in one of the hottest regions on the planet. It is up to you my friends to determine how this conflict plays out, whether it ends in thermonuclear warfare or lasting peace. Choose wisely but most of all, have fun!

I will be role-playing as an impartial mediator to this conflict [The United Nations] and will interject at times with UN Resolutions, News Updates etc...

Map of Israel- Pre 1967 War

Code: Select all
NS Nation:
RP Nation:
Head of State:
Population:
Peace Time Military:
War Time Military: 

Note: If you wish to RP as an alternate history nation please provide a sufficient back-story for it, otherwise your application will be rejected.

Reserved

Rules

1. No Godmodding
2. Relevant Technology Only
3. Use nuclear weapons sparsely! [Mutually Assured Destruction is in effect!]
4. Alternate stories will be accepted and allowed if they are compelling.
5. No one liners. We're aiming for a nice and fluid RP.
6. NS Rules in Effect- Try and Self Moderate!
Last edited by Lexicor on Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The less one knows about the Civil War the more likely one is to think the North fought to free the slaves."
"As hours worked by an individual approaches zero, the probability of engagement in political activism approaches one."
"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of the mention of inter-sectional group identities approaches one."

Greater Syria and Iraq
Secretary

Founded: Jul 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Syria and Iraq » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:40 pm

NS Nation: Republic of Greater Syria and Iraq
RP Nation: Iraq
Head of State: Iskandar Al Khaled
Population: 12 Million
Peace Time Military: 92,000
War Time Military: 350,000 (To be realistic since its 1967)

May I ask what am I supposed to write for the last two. Manpower? Types of weapons?

May I also add that in 1967 Iraq was not Baathist the coup happened in 1968 but I would like to alternate history with a rise of baathist government in 1967, this could also help as a means to enter the war against Israel as a pan arabist nation. Thank you.
Last edited by Greater Syria and Iraq on Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
What was taken by force, can only be restored by force.
RPs
Desert Crisis-Victory
Iran-Iraq War-Diplomatic Stalemate

Pro-Arab Nationalism, Military Rule, Secularism
Anti-Religion in Politics, Zionism, Iran, Jihadi

Lexicor
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lexicor » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:58 pm

Greater Syria and Iraq wrote:NS Nation: Republic of Greater Syria and Iraq
RP Nation: Iraq
Head of State: Iskandar Al Khaled
Population: 12 Million
Peace Time Military:
War Time Military:

May I ask what am I supposed to write for the last two. Manpower? Types of weapons?

May I also add that in 1967 Iraq was not Baathist the coup happened in 1968 but I would like to alternate history with a rise of baathist government in 1967, this could also help as a means to enter the war against Israel as a pan arabist nation. Thank you.

The size of your military in peace time, and your maximum military strength in wartime!
Otherwise, Accepted!!
Last edited by Lexicor on Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The less one knows about the Civil War the more likely one is to think the North fought to free the slaves."
"As hours worked by an individual approaches zero, the probability of engagement in political activism approaches one."
"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of the mention of inter-sectional group identities approaches one."

Return to International Incidents