NATION

PASSWORD

IFC News

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Waldriech
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Waldriech » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:06 am

WNN

Waldriechian News Network

General Election Finished!

The citizens of Waldriech have spoken. It was a big win for the Conservative party controlling the Office of the President, the Office of The Chancellor, and Parliament. We witnessed President Bauer's speech, Here is what we said,

"Thank you Waldrich for electing me, Aleksander Bauer, as your President. Consider this day, one step towards a better country, I will not let you guys down."

Yes, and here are further the results.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Executive Positions

President: Aleksander Bauer (C)

Vice President: Katherine Smith (C)

Chancellor: Peter Merkel (C)
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Parliament
(By party controlled seats)

Conservative Party: 204

Liberal-Democrats: 194

Independent: 2
Cabinet
(Appointed by Peter Merkel)

Secretary of State: Joesephene Martin (C)

Secretary of Defense: Col. Thomas Ghram (LD)

Secretary of Transportation: Herold Ingram (LD)

Secretary of Energy: Bill Milton (C)
Issues

Issue No. 1, Ratified

Issue No. 2, Denied
I'm a, Catholic, Anarcho-Capitalist from Arkansas.

Pro: Free-Market, Property Rights, Gun Rights, Weed Legalization, Public Service Privatization, Trump, Rand and Ron Paul, GOP, Free Speech, Religious Freedom, Catholic Teachings, Non-Aggression Principle, Natural Law, General Pinochet.

Anti: Communism, Democrats, ISIS, Terrorism, SJWs, Gay Pride.

Flardania
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

From Dec. 22nd

Postby Flardania » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:14 pm

Un Nouvel Espoir Courageux,A new opportunity for the Kitsunes
Français|日本の|English
FBC News | Flardanian Broadcasting Corporation

Coach: Hikaru Kyosuke

At 8:00 Am The Flardania National team arrived in Super-Llamaland's Wheathampton for The Group C matchup in WF III. The team lead by 32 y.o Hikaru Kyosuke arrived at the Airport after departing Marquis De Lafayette International in Megalo Mesembria. After struggling to find a tournament and friendlies after the Kitsunes Formation, WF III awaits them. The last match played by Flardania was their 0-0 tie with allied United States of Devonta in a friendly.

Except from Coach Kyosuke: It was a great effort. We knew it was going to be a tough game seeing how United States of Devonta is a much more established team. Hence they being in the Cup of Harmony and we missed out on applying for BOF. It was touching to see all our fans travel to Devonta just to see us in a friendly and the goosebumps we felt with the playing of our anthem. It's a shame that we couldn't win considering all the emotions and support we had. This is our sport, our favorite sport, a sport that all Flardanians play even before they can walk or talk. We breath football. Simply put we are young, fresh, and hungry. I plan on taking advantage of that while we are young with no rank and use that time to try different styles to find a unique Flardanian football {style}. We know how to win and fight, now we just have to win and fight for Flardania.

Except from Coach Kyosuke in regards to being in WF III Christmas Truce and potentially facing Devonta again. You know this tourney may not mean much to some of the other nations but this means the world to us. We have no World Cup circuit match on our calendar so for us this is the real deal. We want to show the World our passion for this sport every time we step on the pitch as we work up the ladder in recognition. What happened with Star United States and United States of Devonta is in the past and we will look towards the future. We are here to play. Tomorrow night our new national uniforms via Meski sports (bless them) will be worn with pride as we walk out the tunnel and my players line up. It will be our first international playing of our anthem in a major sporting event we will be filled with controlled emotion, we will try new things and hopefully bring the Goddess a victory.

......In terms of practice, I made my team do reps and drills within the past weak. Joseph Yabuta seems anxious to carrying his stellar performance on the Emerson Nymphs to the international level. Once we arrived here we did some light dills to get use to the environment. We should be well rested tonight and show everyone what we are made of. We hope we can find a winning formula and start making our nation proud. - Hikaru

The Kitsunes are here and fired up ready to go as far as inhumanly possible. Their hardwork, trails as they finally made a tourney, and pure love for the game is drawn out. Many Flardanians have already flown in from the Asia-Pacific determined to see their Kitsunes do battle.
Article by: Timothy Norfolk
A Proud FMR. Foreign Minister of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Proud member of the -ALLIANCE OF DEMOCRATIC STATES-

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

From Dec. 24th

Postby Flardania » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:16 pm

Ma Déesse, Flardania stays alive with win thanks to Yabuta(34) and Kim (71)!
Flardania 2-0 Naval Monte
Français|日本の|English

Coach: Hikaru Kyosuke after win

After a disappointing 0-1 loss to Trowulani Knights, Flardania was stuck in a must win situation especially since in WF III: The Christmas Truce only the Group Winners advance. Flardania walked into Super-Llamaland's Wheathampton against Naval Monte that also needed a win to stay alive. The match went on nil nil till Joseph Yabuta of the Emerson Nymphs broke free on a through ball (delivered by Papadopoulos) and chipped the ball over the opposing Goal Keeper in the 34th minute to the roar of the Flardania section. The game went on with Flardania determined to keep the lead and get the win. The on the 71st minute the Captain, Hyun Ji Kim of the Port Nathalia Mermaids headed the ball off of a corner delivered by Papadopoulos. This put Flardania up 2-0 and gives the Kitsunes a +1 in Goal Difference.

Except from Coach Kyosuke: It was a great team effort. We knew it was a must win situation but we also knew we had the talent to win. We meditated before the game and we let the game come to us. Every minute we didn't score we refuse to panic and awaited for our time to shine. Once we scored that first goal. We knew another goal can potentially be a difference maker and we eventually got that goal. I apologize to our opponets since we knocked them out but we had to do what ever had to be done. We will be playing our hardest in the final group match and put a performance where we can walk with our heads held high win or lose.

The Kitsunes are up against group leader Patistan in their next game. The Kitsunes need a win and a Naval Monte win or a Naval Monte and Trouwulani Knights draw to advance. Many Flardanians are hopeful for the next matchup.
Article by: Timothy Norfolk

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

Libraria and Ausitoria
Negotiator

Founded: May 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Libraria and Ausitoria » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:02 am

Article from the New Alexandrian Courante online version.
Subsidiary of the ABC

Permanent Atlas & IFC HQ Grand Fleet announced by Foreign Secretary

Ausitoria’s future?
Today, without ceremony or fanfare, the Foreign Secretary announced that Ausitoria had dispatched a Permanent Grand Fleet of some 250 warships to Atlas waters to enhance stability and protect Ausitorian trade and allies; a force shift that some informed sources say is the most significant strategic shift of the Ausitorian government since the annexation of the Chattakang Alliance, and at a stroke makes Ausitoria an important naval power in Atlas waters, and de-facto a major contributor to IFC security. But while Ausitorian ships have, under one guise or another, been visiting Atlas waters since time immemorial, the announcement was made as a surprise, with the Courante understanding that there may have been strict controls in the Foreign Office to prevent leaks.

The announcement comes soon after the Prime Minister’s New Year speech, where, in marked contrast to last year, he failed to mention interventionism once, except in the context of social policy; instead making vague references to internationalism, consensus, and improving trade. Since then the radical liberal wing accusing him of abandoning Ausitoria’s Pax Prosperitas policy, and the opposition parties have accusing him of having ever followed it.

The timing of the announcement, coming on the heels of the enveloping Hayabusan-Carsodonian war, and at the opening of the IFC conference, has raised eyebrows. An unofficial government spokesperson laid stress to Ausitoria’s desire for stability and peaceful trade, and while prominent Opposition MPs were quick to criticize the government for planning yet more entanglements without debate, and their party offices pledged to recall the fleet if elected, both Opposition leaders were unavailable for comment, and understood to be discussing the matter together, apparently suspicious of being cornered by the Foreign Secretary’s adept political manoeuvring.

Speaking to the Foreign Secretary, after he delayed his flight to Flardania to attend an IFC Summit, he told reporters that he believed that Ausitoria might be able to help its allies to restore peace in Atlas by a mere naval threat; and the government had naturally scheduled time in Parliament to discuss the possibility. He also laid stress to Ausitoria’s entirely peaceful and trade-based interests in Atlas, and that he felt that the Prime Minister of Bratislav, who has been castigated locally for his ‘New World Order’ plans to eradicate totalitarian enemies; would be wise to remember that the larger the size of a war, the less it was worth fighting. He said that Ausitoria had learnt the lesson that some accommodation was needed with other nations for the sake of peace, stability, and balance of power; and that only really outrageous conduct against all international standards, like acts of genocide, constituted a sufficient casus belli to eradicate a country; and that there were softer methods, like blockades; that could keep countries in line.

The Fleet, which comes with an organic Army Corps, will be notionally based in the IFC headquarters in Musrum, but administratively controlled from HMCS White Elephant, the lead ship of the Shogun Superdreadnaught class, and technically controlled from New Alexandria. At present the Fleet will operate without any official bases in Atlas, although it is expected that the force will be able to replenish from bases belonging to some of the twenty-five allies that Ausitoria has in Atlas.
Last edited by Libraria and Ausitoria on Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Aestorian Commonwealth - Pax Prosperitas - Gloria in Maere - (Factbook)

Disclaimer: Notwithstanding any mention of their nations, Ausitoria and its canon does not exist nor impact the canon of many IFC & SACTO & closed-region nations; and it is harassment to presume it does. However in accordance with my open-door policy the converse does not apply: they still impact Ausitoria's canon.
○ Commonwealth Capital (Bank) ○ ○ Commonwealth Connect (Bank Treaty) ○ ○ SeaScape (Shipping & Energy) ○
(██████████████████████████████║║◙█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙[█]

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:20 pm

Changement de Politique, Dirigeant appoints Kuvira Beifong as Ministre de la Défense
Français|日本の|English

Kuvira Beifong
Megalo Mesembria, Flardania- Today Dirigeant Arata Kasuga addressed another thing from his campaign platform. Arata promised strengthening and reforming the armed forces. This all started today with the appointment of Kuvira Beifong from the small city of Zaofu in the Sentoran Provence. Arata released a statement in regards to the new Minister of Defense. "Ms. Beifong has been studying warfare for the longest time, and her experience significantly surpasses Fmr. Dirigeant Kiryuin. This plus her unending love for Flardania and it's people gives her the motivation to do what ever it will take for Flardanians to sleep easy. This my friends is the meaning of defense and it is what she provides."

This has been another cleared task on list of objectives that Dirigeant Kasuga had promised to perform. He has reformed the Embassy program and has been encouraging business growth. He won the 4th IFC summit bid and has appointed what many believes to be an outstanding choice for Minister of Defense.

Kuvira after accepting the appointment and being sworn in at the Lunar House chambers got set to fly off to Cap-Haitien, Haiti stating "The first thing that Flardanian Haitians need is an apology for how the Bayan used their land as an attack point and endangered the people there during the Chucara crisis. I will be going their in person to assure Flardanian-Haitians that they too can rest easy and with my positioning I will consult Arata and the rest of the government do not necessarily what is right but what is best for my nation. I plan on visiting the rest of the territories as well so after Haiti I will be visiting Taipei and Hong Kong."

For the time being Flardania can only wait for the eventual rewards.

~Kazumi Asakura

Aigeantir
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Aigeantir » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:02 pm

HOME | LOCAL NEWS | INTERNATIONAL NEWS | BUSINESS | HEALTH | SCI/ENVIRONMENT | TECH | ARTS AND ENTERTAINMENT | WEATHER | VIDEO

Caomh receives highest honours for her term as IFC PM

Image Share this Image Image Image Image

Elizabeth Myles
@LizMylesANN
March 17, 2015, 15:30 | ANN, Dovenn City, Aigéantir
TOP STORIES

• Nation in mourning with the death of High King Conchobar II
  • Crude oil industry sees a record low
  • Future of the ASI? Funding cuts put strain on space exploration
  • Government to increase funding to arts and athletics
  • Waters Ltd. announces development of new stealth destroyers

MUSRUM, BRATISLAV - IFC Representative and Prime Minister Carroll Caomh was presented with the honours of a title, lands, and lordship over the region of Issen, in the Kingdom of Áedh. This comes as a wonderful, yet unsurprising move by the Royal Family, honouring the IFC representative's tireless commitment to positive international relations, and diplomatic approach to both the Kingdom of Aigéantir and the International Freedom Coalition's foreign policy.

Sigil of House Caomh

The event, though often taking place within the walls of Saira's Watch, had to be hosted within the IFC Headquarters in Musrum, Bratislav, due to Lady Caomh's schedule preventing her from travelling. Prime Minister Kirsteen Ahearn, Prince Rowan Jodocus, and King Conall VII were on hand to present Lady Caomh with this honour. Prince Rowan, a good friend of Lady Caomh explained that the title and land rights were just a small way of thanking Lady Caomh for her selfless service to her nation and the international community. "Since her election, Prime Minister Caomh has been committed to establishing our nation as a major player in the international community, and as a leader and champion in finding a peaceful solution, that will support long-term growth and development between nations, and focus on establishing strong partnerships, politically, and economically. She has long had my support, and I believe no one else is as deserving of this honour as Carroll Caomh."

Lady Carroll Caomh during an IFC Council session.

Prime Minister Ahearn gave a brief biography on Lady Caomh's career, stressing how the young, compassionate woman was an inspiration to all, being the first representative to the International Freedom Coalition, and first representative of the Kingdom of Aigéantir to hold the office of IFC Prime Minister and IFC Minister of Finance, though she came from a humble background. "Lady Caomh was not born into high society. She did not have parents whom groomed her for politics, and international relations was never her original desire. Lady Carroll Caomh was born to a lower-middle class family in Doverton, a small town in the Kingdom of Áedh. At 17, she had hopes of becoming a famous writer, and went to school for journalism, but after a chance meeting with the right individuals, she found herself switching to international politics."

King Conall of the Kingdom of Áedh performed the ceremony, which dates back to the 9th century, and includes a presentation of the title, land rights, and House Sigil. The individual receiving the lordship or ladyship then recites the pledge of allegiance to the Monarch and High Monarch. I pledge my life, my family name, and those of my house to the service of the King. May I uphold his laws with benevolence. May I seek to always serve the best interests of my people. May I safeguard my people from all danger. May I sacrifice my life for the good of the nation. Bealtaine tú i do chónaí ar an saol fada agus bás le claideamh i do lámh (May you live a long life and die with a sword in your hand)

Lady Caomh was grateful, yet humble about her success, referring to her time as the IFC Prime Minister as being one of a challenge and triumph. "There really is no guidebook to my job. There is no way to prepare anyone for the enormous task of getting over a hundred different opinions to walk into a room and agree on anything. It's hard to believe how far we've come as it is, considering my initial hesitation on continuing Prime Minister Seward's work. However, I believe I will be leaving this organization in the capable hands of my successor, who will doubtless continue to move this organization in a direction in which we can be proud."

When asked whether this meant her departure from the IFC as the IFC representative, "we will have to see. I'll have to determine how my position as Lady Caomh of Issen fits into my workload with the IFC before I make any definite statements. And of course, should the government decide to appoint a different representative, I am also bound to uphold this decision."

Image Comments [503] | Image Email

By MacFinn - 15 mins ago

I suppose she's done a decent enogh job keeping us out of wars.

100 Likes | 0 Dislikes
Reply | Like | Dislikes

Show Replies

By TehN00bhuntr - 20 mins ago

Dis story pepprd mi ani!!

60 Likes | 250 Dislikes
Reply | Like | Dislikes

Show Replies

By kewlrhys88 - 30 mins ago

How about we spend less money on this crap, and more on the transportation industry! I don't make enough as it is sitting on my ass all day, driving a bus. I deserve to be paid twice as much, while being half as friendly to those riding the bus.

50 Likes | 300 Dislikes
Reply | Like | Dislikes

Show Replies
Leader: High King Conchobar II, IFC Representative: Hon. Carroll Caomh

Previous

Return to Factbooks and National Information