NATION

PASSWORD

The Pursuit of Victory — 1821 AH [OPEN] [OOC]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

How fast should time pass?

One page is a year.
32%
One page is six months.
4%
One page is four months.
43%
One page is three months.
11%
We shouldn't have a set timescale.
11%

Total votes : 28

Sveltlana
Minister

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

The Pursuit of Victory — 1821 AH [OPEN] [OOC]

Postby Sveltlana » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:56 am

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

THE PURSUIT OF VICTORY

1821 — ALTERNATE HISTORY RP

IC THREAD

MAP

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

ANNOUNCEMENT BOARD

ALL NPCs CAN BE TAKEN OVER!
Be sure to check the Roster!

IC THREAD NOW OPEN!

The nineteenth century was one of the most unstable and revolutionary ages of the world, characterized by the complete separation of the modern from the ancient, the young from the elderly, the new from the old. Empires fell and rose, revolutionaries came and went. The Communist Manifesto was first declared, the original sprout of Nationalism began to take root. The first signs of the incoming Industrial Revolution are already apparent, still in the future's womb. The year is 1821, with a single difference —

History has not been written. It is an open book, ready to be filled with writing. Some great powers have crumbled. Others have vanished with time, while previously lesser ones have risen to be counted among the great. Some nations and cultures have even vanished completely from existence. Legends have been forgotten while new ones have been written. What kind of a nation will you forge in this world? How will you guide it? Will you take the chisel in your hand and, with firm strokes of the mallet, inscribe events into History's empty tablets? Who will guide a nation to be counted among the greatest of the Earth?

ROSTER
OF ACCEPTED NATIONS
All NPCs can be taken over by a player.

EUROPE

ASIA
  • The Mughal Empire - Green - NPC
  • The Qing Dynasty - Crimson Red - Senkaku
  • The Ottoman Empire - Light Green - NPC
  • The Tokugawa Shogunate - Orange - Jordslag
  • The Free City of Singapore - Yellow - Relikai
  • The Omani Empire - Teal - NPC

AMERICAS
AFRICA
  • The Ethiopian Empire - Beige - NPC

OCEANIA
  • The Maori Empire - Green - NPC

APPLICATION

Code: Select all
[box][hr][/hr][b]Nation Name[/b]:
[b]National Symbols[/b]: (Flag, Coat of Arms, Anthem, Etc...)
[b]Capital City[/b]:
[b]Government Type[/b]:
[b]Leader(s)[/b]:
[b]Population, Nation[/b]:
[b]Population, Empire[/b]: (if any) (including national population)
[b]Location[/b]: (Download map in OP and fill it in)

[b]Economy[/b]: (description of your nation's economy)
[b]Infrastructure[/b]: (description of your nation's infrastructure)

[b]Army[/b]: (Size - no more than 3% of your population in peacetime, equipment, training, budget, leadership, etc...)
[b]Navy[/b]: (capital ships, number of ships, description of navy + fleets, etc...)

[b]Goals[/b]: (optional)
[b]Imperial Ambitions[/b]: (if any)
[b]History[/b]: (Pick a date for your POD from 1444 C.E. to 1800 C.E.)
[b]RP Sample[/b]: (Warning: respectable RP ability required)
[b]I have read the rules[/b]: [y/n]
[b]429[/b]: Don't remove - for tracking purposes.
[hr][/hr][/box]

RULES

1. Thou shalt treat thine OP and his appointed board as Supreme Ruler and Lord, and shalt therefore take his word as law.
  2. Thou shalt admit defeat when it presents itself in a realistic fashion.
  3. Thou shalt act reasonably in international politics.
  4. Thou shalt accordingly plan any manner of conflict with the other parties involved in such conflict in the OOC thread, and receive approval for it from the other parties. If these parties are NPC, you must contact the OP. Thou shalt inform OP about all wars via TG. Thou shalt wage war reasonably.
  5. Time shalt advance as rapidly or as slowly as is required. Thou shalt indicate current time in your posts as in writing the date when each separate event or scenario occurs.
  6. Thine posts must have some sort of effort in them, and all must be at least eight sentences long.
  7. Thou shalt follow all other forum rules and conventional RP rules.
  8. If thou require support, send a missive via telegram to the OP.
  9. Write a sentence as the last one of your history that includes the word anchor.
  10. Have thine eyes read this list of axioms? Thou art truly doing God's work, son.
Last edited by Sveltlana on Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:41 am, edited 67 times in total.
ASTURIAS STRONK

Now, mortal, you have made the mistake of opening Pandora's Box. What evils have you unleashed upon the Earth?

Me, Svet lol good one svet
Me, Svet
: ikr svet it was pretty good

-- Politics --
Fuck that.

Senka: [about me] "You are a deplorable reactionary fascist cockroach with no hope of redemption who should be condemned to burn with the rest of the plutocratic imperialist stooges in the cleansing atomic fire of the righteous."

Sveltlana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Sveltlana » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:56 am

My app:

Nation Name: The Kingdom of Spain (Spanish: El Reino de España)
National Symbols: Flag, Coat of Arms, Marcha de los Granaderos
Capital City: Madrid
Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy
Leader(s): Fernando VII de España
Population, Nation: 21,800,000
Population, Empire: 28,200,000

Economy: The Spanish Economy has recently been a victim of inflation due to an immense amount of gold and silver imported into the Peninsula. Therefore, the King has taken the wise decision of moderating the supply of silver in order to stabilize the value of the silver-based currency, the Real, and the gold-based currency, the Escudo. Advice is sought from more advanced European powers in order to optimize the economy.

Infrastructure: Spain is among the more advanced nations in Europe in terms of infrastructure, only lagging behind nations such as the United Kingdom and France. Madrid is linked by cobblestone highways with several major cities, such as Barcelona, Seville, Lisbon, and Santiago. There is great excitement in Spain about the advent of the practical Steam Engine, as it could allow for rail-based transport.

Army: The Spanish Army is not exactly the pride of Spain and has been in decadence since the Tercios were rendered obsolete in the 1650's. The army is currently comprised of 450,000 individuals, a sizable part of which are either fighting in Morocco or in America. They employ standard muskets in conflict, similar to those used by the other European powers, although their quality varies greatly from man to man. Iron cannons are used as well. The Spanish soldiers receive an acceptable amount of training, but slightly less than that received by the French soldiers, for example.

Navy: Although the golden age of the Spanish Navy is far past, it still retains its authority and power. The Armada Real is a powerful fleet comprised of two first rates, fifty other ships of the line, and dozens of smaller craft. Although it isn't as modern as the British fleet, it can hold its own against most of the other navies of the world or splatter them outright. The Armada Real is currently stationed in Cádiz because the current economic situation favors their conservative use. Fernando VII is planning a small-scale decommission or sale in order to bolster the Spanish treasury. The entirety of the Spanish Navy consists of some 150 ships of the line, without counting smaller ships such as frigates and brigs.

Goals: To restore the Spanish economy; to go out and colonize for country, God, and to get rich!
Imperial Ambitions: Spain longs to recover her lost empire by either reclaiming the independent nations of America or expanding in Africa.
History:
1449 — Castile conquers parts of Aquitaine and Languedoc from France as it is bogged in a war with England and Burgundy.
1459 — Personal Union begins between Castile and Portugal.
1469 — Isabella of Castile and Ferdinand of Aragon are married, leading to a personal union between Castile and Aragon.
1510 — Portugal, Castile, and Aragon are united as the Kingdom of Spain.
1561 — Spain inherits the crown of Burgundy, which has been reduced to only control the lowlands.
1610 — The Low countries begin motioning for independence and openly rise against Spanish rule.
1637 — Independence of the Low Countries.
1713 — Independence of Spanish Italy as the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies.
1740 — First incursion into Morocco with the aim of controlling both sides of the strait of Gibraltar.
1762 — War against Morocco - Spain fails to win a victory, and only manages to hold on to her previous possessions in Morocco.
1782 — Colonial war against England. Spain loses Florida, Jamaica, and other colonies.
1801 — Bankruptcy declared. Large quantities of silver extracted to fuel the treasury, which will lead to inflation.
1812 — Large-scale movements for independence begin throughout Spanish America.
1821 — Spain — column and anchor — Plus Ultra.
RP Sample: Nope.
I have read the rules: Silly app, I wrote them.
429: Don't remove - for tracking purposes.

Last edited by Sveltlana on Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ASTURIAS STRONK

Now, mortal, you have made the mistake of opening Pandora's Box. What evils have you unleashed upon the Earth?

Me, Svet

-- Politics --
Fuck that.

Senka: [about me] "You are a deplorable reactionary fascist cockroach with no hope of redemption who should be condemned to burn with the rest of the plutocratic imperialist stooges in the cleansing atomic fire of the righteous."

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:58 am

Reserving the United States. http://i.imgur.com/9isD7O3.png
Will get app up in a little bit. Add Texas, Colorado, Arizona, Nevada, and California to my claims.
Last edited by Valentir on Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rephesus
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Rephesus » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:58 am

Reserving Singapore :)

The imperial canadian dutchy
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The imperial canadian dutchy » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:59 am

Reserve Italy, Niger coast, Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Savoy and Nice, malta.
e

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:59 am

Nation Name:
National Symbols: (Flag, Coat of Arms, Anthem, Etc...)
Capital City:
Government Type:
Leader(s):
Population, Nation:
Population, Empire: (if any) (including national population)

Economy: (description of your nation's economy)
Infrastructure: (description of your nation's infrastructure)

Army: (Size - no more than 3% of your population in peacetime, equipment, training, budget, leadership, etc...)
Navy: (capital ships, number of ships, description of navy + fleets, etc...)

Goals: (optional)
Imperial Ambitions: (if any)
History: (Pick a date for your POD from 1444 C.E. to 1800 C.E.)
RP Sample: (Warning: respectable RP ability required)
I have read the rules: [y/n]

WIP.
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919
Grand-Master of the Kyluminati

The Region of Kylaris
I'm just a simple Kylarite, trying to make my way on NS.

The Gaullican Republic,
I thank God for Three Things:
Kylaris, the death of Esquarium, and Prem <3

The Transtsabaran Federation and The Chistovodian Workers' State

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

Reatra
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Reatra » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:00 pm

I'll have an app up right away.

But reserve this.

http://i.imgur.com/xNUcN1V.png
yee haw it's time for mass line

Sveltlana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Sveltlana » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:01 pm

Valentir wrote:Reserving the United States. http://i.imgur.com/9isD7O3.png
Will get app up in a little bit. Add Texas, Colorado, Arizona, Nevada, and California to my claims.

Perfect :)

Rephesus wrote:Reserving Singapore :)

Singapore? :blink:
ASTURIAS STRONK

Me, Svet

-- Politics --
Fuck that.

Mishmahig
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mishmahig » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:02 pm

I'll reserve the Russian Empire at its greatest extent, with holdings in Manchuria and/or Central Asia.

Sveltlana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Sveltlana » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:02 pm

Liecthenbourg wrote:

Nation Name:
Capital City:
Government Type:
Leader(s):
Population, Nation:

Army: (Size - no more than 3% of your population in peacetime, equipment, training, budget, leadership, etc...)

WIP.

Which nation are you? :p

Mishmahig wrote:I'll reserve the Russian Empire at its greatest extent, with holdings in Manchuria and/or Central Asia.

Perfect. Good to have you back! :)
Last edited by Sveltlana on Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ASTURIAS STRONK

Me, Svet

-- Politics --
Fuck that.

Etzopia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 03, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Etzopia » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:02 pm

Nation Name: The Donsiki Commonwealth.
National Symbols: (Flag, Coat of Arms, Anthem, Etc...):
Capital City: Warsaw.
Government Type: Absolute Monarchy.
Leader(s): King Iglec Donsiki.
Population, Nation: 23,000,00
Population, Empire: (if any) (including national population): N/A
Location: (Download map in OP and fill it in): [url][http://i.imgur.com/T9Xobl4.png[/url]

Economy: (description of your nation's economy): The Donsiki Commonwealth has a large and expansive economy, with a good GDP per person and excellent spending on poverty and infrastructure. The country mostly exports Coal and Bricks. Its imports include:
Weapons, Cotton and Food.
Infrastructure: (description of your nation's infrastructure): The nation has excellent roads with public toilets well stationed. The nation's government buildings and national monuments are well built. All citizens have a home and free food is issued throughout the country from stalls. Military infrastructure is decent to support the army, however the military suffers problems with fort walls as the walls have aged badly.

Army: (Size - no more than 3% of your population in peacetime, equipment, training, budget, leadership, etc...): 760,000 soldiers, Cavalry and artillery. The soldiers are mostly based of French and Italian troop types, with the same type of uniforms. The standard musket is the 1809 Pattern.
http://milpas.cc/rifles/ZFiles/Black%20Powder%20Muskets/Prussian%20Army%201809%20Pattern%20Infantry%20Musket/pruss1.jpg
Navy: (capital ships, number of ships, description of navy + fleets, etc...): The Donsiki Commonwealth does not obtain a Navy, as port cannons and defences are enough to keep the ports and coastline safe from marine invasion.

Goals: The Donsiki Commonwealth's goals is prosperity for its people and to liberate citizens from tyrannical regimes. Eventually, the King will die with a large and prosperous empire.
Imperial Ambitions: The country hopes to colonize a part of Greenland.
History: In 1456, the Ottoman Turks swept through Romania and attacked the Polish Commonwealth. The nation was destroyed by the swift Ottoman advance and economic problems rose through the Commonwealth. The country started falling into anarchy for years under the Ottoman rule. In 1765, a war broke out between the Ottomans and the 'Klozicic' rebel forces, led by General Klozicic stirred up trouble and defeated the Ottoman regime at the Battle of Lodz. The Ottoman forces retreated from Romania and the Polish lands.

However, the state, under Klozicic's rule was weakened under his oppressive regime due to him making the wrong decisions in the economic sector. In 1809, Baron Donsiki grew tired of the General and raised a sizeable rebel force. Victory was obtained for Donsiki, and he oversaw a new period of prosperity for the Commonwealth. In 1819, he made a series of military and economic reforms to strengthen the nation. The country is now free and loyal.

RP Sample: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=305554
I have read the rules: Yes, I certainly have.

Last edited by Etzopia on Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:26 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Proud member of the International United Defense Coalition.

IUDC.
cyka

________________________________________________________________________________________

An idea that is dangerous, is unworthy of being called an idea at all.-Oscar Wilde.

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:04 pm

Sveltlana wrote:
Liecthenbourg wrote:

Nation Name:
Capital City:
Government Type:
Leader(s):
Population, Nation:

WIP.

Which nation are you? :p

The Qing Empire, filling in application currently, just wanted my claims placed on the map.
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919
Grand-Master of the Kyluminati

The Region of Kylaris
I'm just a simple Kylarite, trying to make my way on NS.

The Gaullican Republic,
I thank God for Three Things:
Kylaris, the death of Esquarium, and Prem <3

The Transtsabaran Federation and The Chistovodian Workers' State

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

Sveltlana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Sveltlana » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:05 pm

France (The Grand Republic of Hannover) and Prussia* (Corenea) have been reserved.

*= along with the German minor states.
Last edited by Sveltlana on Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ASTURIAS STRONK

Me, Svet

-- Politics --
Fuck that.

The New Lowlands
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Lowlands » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:07 pm

I'd reserved this, as I recall. (Cutting out Hungary.)

Reatra
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Reatra » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:07 pm

You saw my reservation, yes?
yee haw it's time for mass line

Caltarania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Caltarania » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:07 pm

So I'm just going to put this out there that I did a GCSE in Graphic Design...

Look I'm bored so if you want some cool flag or map done then I'm your man. Unless you have like a Degree in Graphic Design, in that case screw you.
I'M FROM KYLARIS, AND I'M HERE TO HELP!

Sveltlana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Sveltlana » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:09 pm

The New Lowlands wrote:I'd reserved this, as I recall. (Cutting out Hungary.)

Welcome aboard!
ASTURIAS STRONK

Me, Svet

-- Politics --
Fuck that.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:10 pm

Space-filling Mughals in India/Thailand/ME, if you please.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The imperial canadian dutchy » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:12 pm

f
Last edited by The imperial canadian dutchy on Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:42 pm, edited 10 times in total.
e

The New Lowlands
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Lowlands » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:12 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:Space-filling Mughals in India/Thailand/ME, if you please.

Ein bisschen massif, oder?

Alcase
Minister

Founded: Sep 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Alcase » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:12 pm

Reserve me France, Corsica, the coast line of Algeria, Ceylon, Pondicherry, Orissa, Madagascar, Senegal (plus whatever else France held in Africa in 1821), French Guyana, Haiti, a small port in Indochina, and the west of south africa?
Overview of Alcase
Alcasian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Alcasian Armed Forces

Track & XC 400m, 800m, 1600m, 5000m
2014 FHSAA XC Finals - 9th Place
2014 FHSAA XC Region 3A1 Runner-Ups
2014 BCAA Championship Runner-Ups
2014 Spanish River Invitational Boy's Champions Runner-Up
2013 FHSAA XC Finals - 12th Place
2013 Cardinal Gibbons Invitational Boy's Champions
2013 3A State Championship Boy's 4 x 800m - 3rd Place
2013 District 3A-15 Boy's Champions

Sveltlana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Sveltlana » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:13 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:Space-filling Mughals in India/Thailand/ME, if you please.

Could I get a map soon?
ASTURIAS STRONK

Me, Svet

-- Politics --
Fuck that.

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:13 pm

Nation Name: Imperial Federal Union of America
National Symbols: (Flag, Coat of Arms, Anthem, Etc...) Flag, Coat of Arms, Anthem
Capital City: Washington D.C
Government Type: Presidential Federal Republic
Leader(s): President James Morrison, Vice President Lewis Umbridge
Population, Nation: 18,000,000 in States
Population, Empire: 5,000,000 in Territories

Economy: The American Economy is quite strong, having near two decades of stable growth. It is becoming very diverse and vast, powered by the American People. With a vast amount of resources at her fingertips, America is growing into a full-fledged industrial power. Her main industries in the North are textiles, coal, and steel. In the South agriculture is king, with many crops from cotton, sugar, tobacco, and many others being grown on plantations. Industry still isn't large in America, but the foundations are set for an industrial revolution that likes of which has never been seen.
Infrastructure: America is a vast nation with a lot of territory. Good roads are the key to success, and America has learned this lesson. In the Northern States paved roadways and well kept shipping lines allow for faster travel and communication. Railroads are not very common, but they could easily increase the effectiveness of American infrastructure. In the South roads are more worn down and even the major cities have a hard time keeping their infrastructure managed. Meanwhile in the territories roads are uncommon, being made of dirt.

Army: 125,000 Soldiers split into 5 armies of 25,000. Each army consists of 20,000 Infantry, 4,000 Cavalry, 1,000 Engineers/Surgeons etc, and 100 Artillery. The American Army uses the best equipment it can afford, produced right at home in the Northern States. American Uniforms are made in the South using the finest textiles available. The Military is very important to the American People and the Constitutional-Democrats ensure that the military is strong, organized, and taken care of.
Navy: 1 1st Rate Ship of the Line, 5 2nd Rate Ship of the Line, 11 3rd Rate Ship of the Line, 16 Man-o-Wars, 23 5th Rates, and 47 Frigates.

Goals: Manifest Destiny North America, explore the world, increase American Influence, increase economic growth, industrialize
Imperial Ambitions: Lots and lots of Pacific Islands, Mexico, Canada
1776 - Start of the American War of Independence
1783 - End of the War, Independence achieved
1784 to 1786 - America, under George Washington, undergoes political and economic reform
1800 - George Washington resigns, Presidential Elections begin, rise of the Constitutional-Democrats and Free-America Parties, Height of the Second Great Awakening, economic and immigration boom, military reform
1801 - The Manifest Destiny Act is passed. Settlers and soldiers travel west claiming lands, setting up outposts, and claiming the entirety of North America for the Americans. Indians are forced off their lands, Slavery becomes a rising issue, and America begins to send troops into Mexico
1803 - The Louisiana Purchase is made
1804 - The Constitutional-Democrats win the election and gain control of Congress
1805 - America begins negotiations to buy Spanish lands above the Rio Grande, Minnesota, Iowa, Jamaica, and the Bahamas are made states
1808 - The America and Spain come to an agreement. The Rio Grande Purchase is finalized. Spain is paid $10,000,000 and America annexes California, Texas, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, and Nevada. New settlers begin to populate Western Territories, CD's win the election once more, and the movement American Empire of Freedom and Liberty is founded
1812 - CD's win the election, pass through vast amounts of military and economic policies, continued economic and immigrant growth, founding of many new cities and companies, more settlers move West.
1816 - Another win for the CD's, expansion of the army and navy, Heavy Division between the North and South, Congress locked in bitter struggle over slavery, more economic booms, and the Trail of Tears
1820 - Cd's win the election once again, having controlled the country for 20 years now, further expansion of the military, Imperial Union Act passed in Congress, more settlers and immigrants move around the nation, continued economic growth, and beginning of industrialization

RP Sample: GoOF, New Imperialism, and Millenium and a Quarter.
I have read the rules: Yes

Last edited by Valentir on Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:41 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The imperial canadian dutchy » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:13 pm

Sveltlana wrote:

Could I get a map soon?

Svet was my land reserved?
e

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:14 pm

Sveltlana wrote:

Could I get a map soon?

Certainly. Expect it and a full app within a quarter hour.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse