NATION

PASSWORD

Libport Airports Group [CLOSED]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Libetta
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Libetta » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:36 pm

Mr. Finden,

Firstly, I am sorry for my rather late reply; we have been revamping, though. Thank you for writing to us regarding a great pitch. We are always looking for, and are flattered by, a presence of excellent pitches made to us. I am confident that I can assist you with both parts of your request in this reply.

Firstly, we would like to pitch a Legion Insurances store in all airports. Our rules allow owners of stores and some partners to roam terminals and advertise/ canvas for their company, meaning that we can even allow you to employ out-of-shop workers. We think providing you with a retail slot in each airport (not each terminal) will allow you the best opportunity.

As for the second part of your request, we took a liking to your insurance company and its obviously flourishing style of management. Currently, we will be kindly declining as we are already insured with a long-running partner. However, we always like a backup plan, in true spirit of insurance. Therefore, your services have been noted- if we ever look to change provider, we will take you into consideration.

I hope I have answered your request fully. Please do not hesitate to contact us further other queries and concerns. Thank you for your patience, and have a great day.

Sincerely,
Jo Pedersen

Commercial Director, LibPort

IIWiki | GE&T Directory | Astyria
Libport Airports
SOCIAL DEMOCRAT | PUBBER | SOCIOLOGY STUDENT | 20 | WEST SUSSEX, UK | GREY ASEXUAL

Cez-Zaeri | Lilbejis | Nyasott | Woodstead | AVEN | Face | Tumblr

The Recon Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Recon Empire » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:31 am

Libetta wrote:
Mr. Finden,

Firstly, I am sorry for my rather late reply; we have been revamping, though. Thank you for writing to us regarding a great pitch. We are always looking for, and are flattered by, a presence of excellent pitches made to us. I am confident that I can assist you with both parts of your request in this reply.

Firstly, we would like to pitch a Legion Insurances store in all airports. Our rules allow owners of stores and some partners to roam terminals and advertise/ canvas for their company, meaning that we can even allow you to employ out-of-shop workers. We think providing you with a retail slot in each airport (not each terminal) will allow you the best opportunity.

As for the second part of your request, we took a liking to your insurance company and its obviously flourishing style of management. Currently, we will be kindly declining as we are already insured with a long-running partner. However, we always like a backup plan, in true spirit of insurance. Therefore, your services have been noted- if we ever look to change provider, we will take you into consideration.

I hope I have answered your request fully. Please do not hesitate to contact us further other queries and concerns. Thank you for your patience, and have a great day.

Sincerely,
Jo Pedersen

Commercial Director, LibPort

Thank you for the reply! Here at Legion Insurances we understand your position and as the insurance industry always occurs, corporations should stay loyal to their original insurers. We hope to be your second-in-consideration and thank you for the kind words of our management.

We also hope to see our stores bloom well in your airports! Also, you may want to consider becoming an airport partner with Legion Insurances, as airport corporate partners signed with Legion Insurances are granted coverage for their guests when they purchase the Legion Travel Plans. We have a clause that protects them from plane delays or accidents, and if Libport becomes a partner, all planes flying in and out will be covered as well. Do consider, and if interested do apply here!

Thank you very much once again!

Sincerely yours,

Mr Leonard Finden
Vice-President
Legion Insurances
The Legion Corporation

Libetta
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Libetta » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:18 pm

Image Image Image
Libport Airports
SOCIAL DEMOCRAT | PUBBER | SOCIOLOGY STUDENT | 20 | WEST SUSSEX, UK | GREY ASEXUAL

Davinhia
Minister

Founded: Nov 18, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Davinhia » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:50 am

RESPONDENT DETAILS
Please state your name: Joseph Male
Please cross through your title: Mr [ ] Mrs [ ] Miss [] Ms [ ] Mx [ ] Other [ ]
Airline (link, if possible): Davin Air
GATE REQUIREMENTS
Please select one airport you are using this for: LLI [ Y] LPS [ ] LAN [ ]
Please state the number of gates required: 2
Please state the weekly frequency of flights: 20
Please list all destinations (and IATA codes):
  • Davinhia INT'l (DAV)
    Antebellum Int'l (UPL)
Please state any additional information/ requirements:
-END OF FORM-
Last edited by Davinhia on Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Year: 2013
- President: x (PP)
- Vice President: x (PP)
- House Majority Leader: x (IKP)
- Senate Majority Leader: x (PP)
Capital City: Grove Street
RP Population: 45 Million
RP Military Population: 37 Thousand
5, peacetime

Libetta
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Libetta » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:25 pm

Mr. Male,

Firstly, I am sorry for my rather late reply.

Unfortunately, it is our feeling that Antebellum International Airport is already integrated enough into our flights programme, directly and indirectly. However, we would still be interested in Libetta Capital becoming connected with Davinhia International Airport for Davin Air. There was some communication, covertly, a while ago- we did not see a reply, though we wish to know if our new proposal is favoured by Davin Air.

I look forward to further communications with your company.

Sincerely,
Clarice Cooke

Operations Director, LibPort

Libport Airports

The State of Israel Nation
Secretary

Founded: Aug 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The State of Israel Nation » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:21 pm

RESPONDENT DETAILS
Please state your name: Maluma
Please cross through your title: Mr [X] Mrs [ ] Miss [] Ms [ ] Mx [ ] Other [ ]
Airline (link, if possible): viewtopic.php?f=6&t=316258
GATE REQUIREMENTS
Please select one airport you are using this for: LLI [X] LPS [ ] LAN [ ]
Please state the number of gates required: 1
Please state the weekly frequency of flights: 3 Flight Every Monday
Please list all destinations (and IATA codes):

Ben Gurion International Airport (TLV)
Please state any additional information/ requirements: El-Al Airlines Would Like To Make A VIP Lounge In Your Airport. Can We?
-END OF FORM-

Libetta
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Libetta » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:34 pm

The Libetta Capital International Airport, once run by Libport, has ceased to operate. Its new usage of land will be part of the Anglia Bay National Park. Operations for this airport have been renewed at the two new Libport hubs, Broadland (LNN) and Fishyard-Hull (LXX). The destination lists are now available here.

As a side note, the Libport Airports Group will be spending the next few months focusing on its current usage of airports and so new partnerships and gate applicants will not be sought for an undisclosed time.
Libport Airports

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade