NATION

PASSWORD

CEO John Stol nearly killed.

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Disgusting Ones
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

CEO John Stol nearly killed.

Postby Disgusting Ones » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:23 pm

CEO John Stol nearly killed

Today in The Holy Empire of Disgusting Ones, CEO John Stol was nearly killed when a briefcase exploded in a meeting. 9 were killed and 15 seriously injured. Mr. Stol was rushed to Rome General Hospital where he is undergoing surgery in his legs and chest.

There has been a series of riots on Tuesday when 40,000 workers went on strike for better pay. Police stood guard by government buildings as protesters were beaten by riot police. None of the protesters were killed.

Pictures from the since the bomb

Briefcase used in the attack

The government is open to solve this crisis. Open to only Coalition of Democratic Nations Members

Execution squads execute people aftermath of the John Stol bombings
John Stol operated on
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Inquiry from the Coalition of Democratic Nations
Last edited by Disgusting Ones on Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sacara
Ambassador

Founded: May 13, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Sacara » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:31 pm

Premier Caleb, head of the state, walks into the room, along side three armed men.

"Hello. Lets get started."
The Spacefaring Federation of Sacara
I spend most of my time in the Got Issues? sub-forum.
Issues That I've Authored (15)
Commended by SC #382
"Our Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you" - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Kestvala
Secretary

Founded: Mar 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kestvala » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:38 pm

News From Kestvala:

After an emergency meeting by the Kestvalan Monarch Council, and agreement and signing by Diarchs Anhara and Braken Omikriss, the Diarchic Federation of Kestvala is now preparing to support any military action that is taken against the Disgusting Ones, through warfare. We are awaiting action by other nations before becoming involved.
American-Canadian dual citizen. College freshman. Fiscal centre-left. Free speech advocate. Former anti-SJW feminist. Fan of Disturbed. Minecraft addict. Fan of the A Song of Ice and Fire book series and the Game of Thrones TV show.

"As the violence surges/And the teeming masses have been terrorized/Their human predators... all gone mad/Are reaping profits born from their demise/The rabid media plays their roles/Stoking the flames of war to no surprise/Only too eager to sell their souls/For the apocalypse must be televised" - Disturbed, 'The Vengeful One', 2015.

Tricell Corporation
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tricell Corporation » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:20 pm

Albert Wesson walks into the room and sits in a chair, "Lets get this started soon, before someone starts launching nukes at one another, shall we?"

Kestvala
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Kestvala » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:43 pm

Kestvala wrote:News From Kestvala:

After an emergency meeting by the Kestvalan Monarch Council, and agreement and signing by Diarchs Anhara and Braken Omikriss, the Diarchic Federation of Kestvala is now preparing to support any military action that is taken against the Disgusting Ones, through warfare. We are awaiting action by other nations before becoming involved.

Braken Omikriss, the male Diarch of the DFoK, arrives with five armed guards.

"Sorry Anhara can't be here, but we don't like risking both of us. I'm sure you've seen recent Kestvalan news broadcasts?"

(Kestvala has two leaders called Diarchs. Anhara Omikriss is married to Braken Omikriss and they share the power of Head of State.)
Last edited by Kestvala on Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
American-Canadian dual citizen. College freshman. Fiscal centre-left. Free speech advocate. Former anti-SJW feminist. Fan of Disturbed. Minecraft addict. Fan of the A Song of Ice and Fire book series and the Game of Thrones TV show.

"As the violence surges/And the teeming masses have been terrorized/Their human predators... all gone mad/Are reaping profits born from their demise/The rabid media plays their roles/Stoking the flames of war to no surprise/Only too eager to sell their souls/For the apocalypse must be televised" - Disturbed, 'The Vengeful One', 2015.

Tricell Corporation
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tricell Corporation » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:55 pm

"Sorry Anhara can't be here, but we don't like risking both of us. I'm sure you've seen recent Kestvalan news broadcasts?"

(Kestvala has two leaders called Diarchs. Anhara Omikriss is married to Braken,Omikriss and they share the power of Head of State.)

"Indeed I have," Albert states calmly, Are you actually planning on going to war with them?

Kestvala
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Kestvala » Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:04 pm

Tricell Corporation wrote:"Indeed I have," Albert states calmly, Are you actually planning on going to war with them?

"Only if somebody else attacks the Disgusting Ones.In which case, Kestvala will take action against the Disgusting Ones as well. We're not willing fight this on our own."
Last edited by Kestvala on Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kestvala
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Kestvala » Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:12 pm

OOC: Going offline for today.

Disgusting Ones
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Disgusting Ones » Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:26 pm

Sacara wrote:Premier Caleb, head of the state, walks into the room, along side three armed men.

"Hello. Lets get started."

Disgusting Ones wishes to put nuclear missiles in Sacara to stop those pigs from attacking Disgusting Ones

Disgusting Ones
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Disgusting Ones » Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:57 pm

The government of Disgusting Ones had put sanctions against Kestvala

Kestvala
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Kestvala » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:27 am

Disgusting Ones wrote:Disgusting Ones wishes to put nuclear missiles in Sacara to stop those pigs from attacking Disgusting Ones

Braken looks at the Disgusting Ones' representative through his pair of shades, "Us...pigs. Really? You're one to talk, after you've slaughtered your people for, as far as I've heard, asking for better pay! Listen, if you use nuclear weapons..." He looks at his folded hands on the table, with a blank expression on his face. "We'll just launch our own. Is that what you want? A nuclear war? If you start launching nukes, you'll be hurt just as bad as us. Perhaps worse than us. Of course, I'm sure you both have defense systems and emergency bunkers and all that. However, I suspect you won't let your civilian population stay in them..." He looks back at the DO representative "Or perhaps you'll just filter out the people who support you -- who are most likely just some fat rich slobs. In either case, the effect on your cities will be the same. Maybe you'll destroy some of the Kestvalan nukes, but surely not all of them. Kestvala's cities are basically massive bunkers. Our losses will surely be less than yours. In addition to that, other nations around us may not like your use of nuclear weaponry, and may actually support us simply because YOU started launching them at us." Braken pauses, looking around the room. "And you're seriously considering nukes... I have a proposal." He sits up straight "We agree not to use weapons of mass destruction of any kind, at any time, during this conflict. If either of us violates this, the other nations of CoDN are required to punish the nation that launched first. This way, we are both insured somewhat from nuclear weapons. What say you?"
Last edited by Kestvala on Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kestvala
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Kestvala » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:52 am

NEWS FROM KESTVALA
Civilians are increasing nuclear shelter drills in anticipation for the possible nuclear war. Heitan Pane, the Monarch of the Kestvalan State of Hexis; "Kestvala has a long and painful history, dominated mostly by the Civil War known as the Falling, and the following Fallen Time that lasted for 112 years. We've nearly perfected these proceedures and protective bunkers over that time. Casualties should be much lower than they would be in other countries."

Civilians are split somewhat in their opinions of this war, with 60% in favor of attacking the Disgusting Ones if help is provided by allies, 10% In favor of attacking without help from other countries, and 30% against violence. Statistics provided by the Kestvalan Weekly Census.
Last edited by Kestvala on Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Disgusting Ones
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Disgusting Ones » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:08 pm

Kestvala wrote:
Disgusting Ones wrote:Disgusting Ones wishes to put nuclear missiles in Sacara to stop those pigs from attacking Disgusting Ones

Braken looks at the Disgusting Ones' representative through his pair of shades, "Us...pigs. Really? You're one to talk, after you've slaughtered your people for, as far as I've heard, asking for better pay! Listen, if you use nuclear weapons..." He looks at his folded hands on the table, with a blank expression on his face. "We'll just launch our own. Is that what you want? A nuclear war? If you start launching nukes, you'll be hurt just as bad as us. Perhaps worse than us. Of course, I'm sure you both have defense systems and emergency bunkers and all that. However, I suspect you won't let your civilian population stay in them..." He looks back at the DO representative "Or perhaps you'll just filter out the people who support you -- who are most likely just some fat rich slobs. In either case, the effect on your cities will be the same. Maybe you'll destroy some of the Kestvalan nukes, but surely not all of them. Kestvala's cities are basically massive bunkers. Our losses will surely be less than yours. In addition to that, other nations around us may not like your use of nuclear weaponry, and may actually support us simply because YOU started launching them at us." Braken pauses, looking around the room. "And you're seriously considering nukes... I have a proposal." He sits up straight "We agree not to use weapons of mass destruction of any kind, at any time, during this conflict. If either of us violates this, the other nations of CoDN are required to punish the nation that launched first. This way, we are both insured somewhat from nuclear weapons. What say you?"

Agreed to your demands to never launch nukes at each other.

Sacara
Ambassador

Postby Sacara » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:13 pm

Premier Asher responds... "Sacara has one of the strongest nuclear arsenal's in the region. I agree not to use nuclear weapons."
Commended by SC #382
"Our Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you" - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Disgusting Ones
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Disgusting Ones » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:16 pm

Then should we make an agreement to stop each other from firing nukes?

Brechalht
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Brechalht » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:19 pm

ignore
Last edited by Brechalht on Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Disgusting Ones
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Disgusting Ones » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:31 pm

Brechalht wrote:
Disgusting Ones wrote:Then should we make an agreement to stop each other from firing nukes?

Please?! :D

Sure

Sacara
Ambassador

Postby Sacara » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:34 pm

I have 72,414 troops stationed in Disgusting Ones, to protect it. I will move one air wing their too, if it is allowed.
Commended by SC #382

Kestvala
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Kestvala » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:56 pm

Disgusting Ones wrote:Then should we make an agreement to stop each other from firing nukes?

"Yes. No nuclear weapons are to be used in this conflict, if war does indeed erupt. Could this be expanded to ALL weapons of mass destruction?"

Disgusting Ones
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Disgusting Ones » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:02 pm

Sacara wrote:I have 72,414 troops stationed in Disgusting Ones, to protect it. I will move one air wing their too, if it is allowed.

Sure. But not in combat position yet. We need to wait until they start this fight. Then call up the reserves.

Disgusting Ones
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Disgusting Ones » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:08 pm

Tricell Corporation wrote:

(Kestvala has two leaders called Diarchs. Anhara Omikriss is married to Braken,Omikriss and they share the power of Head of State.)

"Indeed I have," Albert states calmly, Are you actually planning on going to war with them?

no. but we increase troop presence on the entire border

Lisbane
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lisbane » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:45 am

ignore
Last edited by Lisbane on Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a INTJ-T Personality, I'm a turbulent Architect. I value logic and reason above all else, and despise authority, unless it furthers humanity (Government for example). You can telegram me if you'd like to have a discussion. Generally I like philosophical discussions, but any and all are welcomed.

Sincerely,
Lisbane

Quevola
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Quevola » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:25 am

Quevolan News

Prime Minister Francis Urquhart has denounced Disgusting Ones and all it's allies. They have put strict sanctions on those countries, however they will be staying neutral in the war, mostly aiding the nations fighting disgusting ones economically.

Kestvala
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Kestvala » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:09 am

"Could I ask... why anyone is supporting the DO? What your reasons are?"

Kestvala
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Kestvala » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:43 am

Lisbane wrote:(My ns tracker won't work so I am going to guess that I have 27 division of soldiers, I got this information from a post in the forums that I made)

King Joseph will be siding with the disgusting ones and has sent 100,000 troops to protect them in their time of need, he has also send several destroyers to protect the coasts of his ally.

A Lisbanien representative walks into the room "So lads, I think if war is to break out that several laws be laid out, number one is that there will be no use of nuclear, chemical or biological weapons, secondly no citizens should be caught up in this mess so I suggest that they all get transported to their countries capital, thirdly capitals can not be attacked. If you agree say Aye if not Nay.

OOC: I thought we were RPing according to the regional map? Because the Disgusting Ones don't have a coast...

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents