NATION

PASSWORD

NS Polandball: New and Improved (IC thread)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The High Tatras
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

NS Polandball: New and Improved (IC thread)

Postby The High Tatras » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:14 pm

OOC thread:

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=301223

One fine morning in Countryballville...

Tatras awoke from his slumber and flicked a switch on a panel on his wall. Immediately, his bed tilted upwards and he was dropped through a trapdoor which left him sitting in a chair at his kitchen table with breakfast already prepared for him.

"It is of labor saving device, and me only spend 200 hours building it."

Tatras ate his breakfast (it was kasha), packed his things, and started his car to drive to work (It was a Tatra T87 that he modified to run on wood alcohol fuel and fitted with a supercharger and a nitrous oxide boost).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kasha

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatra_87

He wondered who he might encounter on the road along the way. He would find out soon enough.

Somstratzka
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Somstratzka » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:19 pm

Som was in his house and had a breakfast of choclate pancakes, a Somstratzkan delicacy. He got out his Krystal Diamond (from Somstratzka) and drove out. He encountered Tatras on the way. He said hello wondering what Tatras might say.
Last edited by Somstratzka on Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Free Brisbane
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Brisbane » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:20 pm

Free Brisbane was sleeping, he should of been awake helping his alliance friends (the boat people) explore a new island they had found on their travels but no, unconciously he had made the decision not to. Instead he lay on his very fine bed and slept through the morning while the pizza delivery to his house arrived (he had arranged for this to happen everyday) and the food grew cool and neglected on his doorstep.
I am an Australian, 15 years old, liberal catholic, Labour Party Supporter and Asthmatic. Apparently I'm smart and have been getting straight A's in high school so far. My ancestors are from the British Isles but mainly from Ireland
Official Member of The International Whaling Commission
"We are committed to stopping cruelty to those who cannot speak the peace!"
They say friendship is the only ship that can't sink. Well here is PROOF that it has already sunk

AUSTRALIAN AND PROUD, MATE!

Pandeeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Pandeeria » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:27 pm

Iverik awoke, stirring awake as he fell out of bed onto the ground. "Oh bloody me." He remarked as he got up he tried to flip the light switch on, but it didn't work. He sighed, "'tis sure out" he told himself as he went and scribbled down lighbulb on a rough piece of paper.

He then pulled down a box of cereal and poured it into a bowl, and poorer some milk into it and began eating it, frustrated before the day even started.
Lavochkin wrote:Never got why educated people support communism.

In capitalism, you pretty much have a 50/50 chance of being rich or poor. In communism, it's 1/99. What makes people think they have the luck/skill to become the 1% if they can't even succeed in a 50/50 society???

The Eastern Antarctic State
Minister

Founded: Jun 06, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Eastern Antarctic State » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:29 pm

Eastern Antarctica got out of is warm bed. He blinked and looked around, remembering where he was. Oh yeah, he thought, I came to countryballville yesterday. Humming to himself cheerfully, he fed his two pet penguins some fish and then sat himself down for breakfast. Happily chewing some warm porridge with honey, he looked around his new house, it was in the southern part of countryballville, in district called "the boat people". He liked the people in the district. Countryballville was a place with many weather extremes. Yesterday, in the southern part of the city, it was snowing when he arrived. Simultaneously in the northern part, it was 40 degrees Celsius weather.

After having breakfast, Antarctica picked up his ice pick and put on his maroon balaclava, he decided that he would do some gardening, his two penguins would manage the shops. He used his pick to dig some holes in the tough ground and planted some native Antarctic plants, such as liverwort.

"What a lovely day!" remarked Antarctica to himself.
Last edited by The Eastern Antarctic State on Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This ensues
The Republic of Eastern Antarctica is a country located on the Eastern portion of the Antarctic Continent, Has leftist policies, but is still capitalist.

NOTE: I am an Australian.
I enjoy playing/watching Cricket and Rugby League every now and then. Love me some history and paradox games. Studying at University. Catholic. You can call me TEAS or EAS

Lava
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lava » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:49 pm

Prymisball awakens and stares moodily at his ceiling. A bit of cobweb in the corner catches his eye, and he stands as upright as a ball can. Pulling on his coat, he swats it with a broom, which he tosses back in the corner of his bedroom- he keeps it there for that express purpose. Opening his door whilst munching on a biscuit from his pocket, he immediately walks to a fishbowl in his dining room and pulls it upwards sharply, dropping himself into a hole that opens beneath his feet. Clambering down a set of metal steps, he bumbles around his secret kitchen for a full ten minutes taking inventory before pulling his teacup from some unimportant location and sitting down to breakfast. As he eats, he pulls a periscope down from the ceiling, looking through its lens periodically at the road outside. Nobody yet.
(Prymisball's chimney happens to have the top of the periscope attached inconspicuously to it.)
ADDRESS ME ICLY AS THE UNITED KINGDOM OF PRYMIS

Glorious ReBublic of Alevstan
Minister

Founded: Jun 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Glorious ReBublic of Alevstan » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:05 pm

Alev woke up in his homemade bed. It was more of a collection of blankets on a wooden platform, but it was still a bed. He grabbed his pet rock as well as his Papakha hat, which he put on his head. It was dark inside his house, so he slid the metal plate that covered his window open, and light flooded the room. His lighting wires were broken somewhere; he had to look into it eventually.. What do I have, Alev thought as he walked into the kitchen room.He opened the large refrigerator. Kasha, brandy, and cheese. Alev grabbed some kasha and ate it, then washed it down with a swig of brandy. He then walked out the door, over to his restaurant and shop a short distance away. He checked that everything was fine, looked to see that his gun and seax was there, grabbed his seax, then wandered down the street.
Sorry for the spelling mistake in my name.
ICly, I am the Vilats Union | IIWiki

Join Atlas!
You can call me Alev.
Neutral Good
QUOTES
Kouralia wrote:You're in a man of war. Screw 'main efforts' and 'objectives'; sail around and look like a badass mother-fucker and sing sea shanties.

The High Tatras
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The High Tatras » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:28 pm

Somstratzka wrote:Som was in his house and had a breakfast of choclate pancakes, a Somstratzkan delicacy. He got out his Krystal Diamond (from Somstratzka) and drove out. He encountered Tatras on the way. He said hello wondering what Tatras might say.

"Pryvit, Pan Somstratzka. How goes of it? Me is of on the way to my tavern and shop. Does you like a kvass on the house?" said Tatras as he rolled down the windows on his automobile. He spoke with a thick Slavonic accent.

Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Eastern Antarctic State » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:28 pm

After successfully planting his native Antarctic plants, Ant decided to go for a walk. He went into his house and grabbed some water (all water was cold where he was) and a chocolate bar. He walked past his shop and restaurant, nobody was there, it was quiet day in Countryballville. He started to walk to the city centre and see who was there, this city was bound to have some interesting characters!
This ensues
The Republic of Eastern Antarctica is a country located on the Eastern portion of the Antarctic Continent, Has leftist policies, but is still capitalist.

I enjoy playing/watching Cricket and Rugby League every now and then. Love me some history and paradox games. Studying at University. Catholic. You can call me TEAS or EAS

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Glorious ReBublic of Alevstan » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:37 pm

Alev saw a new figure as he walked into the town square. "Helloings, there! Are you of the mewing a to town? I have not saw you before," he said as he walked up to the figure. Alev strolled around the square, then he asked, "Also, where are you of the livings? I have a fancy restaurant that sells cheese, kasha, and best brandy."
Last edited by Glorious ReBublic of Alevstan on Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Join Atlas!
You can call me Alev.
Neutral Good
QUOTES
Kouralia wrote:You're in a man of war. Screw 'main efforts' and 'objectives'; sail around and look like a badass mother-fucker and sing sea shanties.

The High Tatras
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The High Tatras » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:39 pm

The Eastern Antarctic State wrote:After successfully planting his native Antarctic plants, Ant decided to go for a walk. He went into his house and grabbed some water (all water was cold where he was) and a chocolate bar. He walked past his shop and restaurant, nobody was there, it was quiet day in Countryballville. He started to walk to the city centre and see who was there, this city was bound to have some interesting characters!

"Pryvit, Pan Ant. Does you want come to my shop or tavern? I give free kvass to first to show up. I has good things to buy in shop too. I tell you all about them if you care to ask."

Pandeeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Pandeeria » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:39 pm

As Iverik got done eating his generic cereal, he tossed the bowl in the small sink and got out side. On his way to his restaurant, he saw Tatras and Somstratzka talking. Fascist pigs Iverik thought but then remarked "oh well" and continued onward. As he got there, he saw his bar in actual relatively good shape. Out of everything in his life, his Bar and Store were one of the few things he could really brag about. He went inside to start inspecting the tables and menu incase there happened to be something wrong.
Lavochkin wrote:Never got why educated people support communism.

In capitalism, you pretty much have a 50/50 chance of being rich or poor. In communism, it's 1/99. What makes people think they have the luck/skill to become the 1% if they can't even succeed in a 50/50 society???

Free Brisbane
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Brisbane » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:42 pm

It was midday now and the town had come too life, Free Brisbane was stirring from his sleep. He woke up and went to his fridge to pour himself a glass of milk. Once this task had been completed he walked to the only window of his single roomed apartment and looked out. He was still a little bit tipsy from all whiskey he had drunk last night. As stared through the glass he saw The High Tatras talking to Somstrazka and Eastern Antarctica. Suddenly Brizzy lost his balance and tumbled through the weak window glass and fell, the last thing he saw before he passed out was the pavement of the sidewalk.
I am an Australian, 15 years old, liberal catholic, Labour Party Supporter and Asthmatic. Apparently I'm smart and have been getting straight A's in high school so far. My ancestors are from the British Isles but mainly from Ireland
They say friendship is the only ship that can't sink. Well here is PROOF that it has already sunk

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Glorious ReBublic of Alevstan » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:43 pm

The High Tatras wrote:
The Eastern Antarctic State wrote:After successfully planting his native Antarctic plants, Ant decided to go for a walk. He went into his house and grabbed some water (all water was cold where he was) and a chocolate bar. He walked past his shop and restaurant, nobody was there, it was quiet day in Countryballville. He started to walk to the city centre and see who was there, this city was bound to have some interesting characters!

"Pryvit, Pan Ant. Does you want come to my shop or tavern? I give free kvass to first to show up. I has good things to buy in shop too. I tell you all about them if you care to ask."

"Hallo there, Tatras. Do you want to buyings some munchings from my restaurant? I have kashas and cheeses, and best brandies! Is very cheap, as well.I needs the monies, too..."

Join Atlas!
You can call me Alev.
Neutral Good
QUOTES

The High Tatras
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The High Tatras » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:47 pm

Glorious Rebublic of Alevstan wrote:
The High Tatras wrote:

"Hallo there, Tatras. Do you want to buyings some munchings from my restaurant? I have kashas and cheeses, and best brandies! Is very cheap, as well.I needs the monies, too..."

"I has kasha for breakfast today. We needs to help guy who of passed out. Is he breathing?"

Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Eastern Antarctic State » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:50 pm

Glorious Rebublic of Alevstan wrote:Alev saw a new figure as he walked into the town square. "Helloings, there! Are you of the mewing a to town? I have not saw you before," he said as he walked up to the figure. Alev strolled around the square, then he asked, "Also, where are you of the livings? I have a fancy restaurant that sells cheese, kasha, and best brandy."

Ant turned around and saw Alev walking towards him, he said:
"Hello! Yes, I am new to town! I just got here yesterday, I live in the Boat people district, it is really cold, but is like home to me!"

He stopped for a second, drinking his cold water, he though it was hot in the town square. He swallowed it and then replied.
"Your restaurant sounds nice! I might go there for lunch, I'm not really hungry at the moment, I just had breakfast. I also don't drink, not for any health reasons, I just think alcohol tastes bad."

He was just getting into some general conversation with Alev, when some with a spiffy car pulled up behind him. Tatras asked Ant his questions and Antarctica replied, "Well, I might just go to your restaurant for dinner! I'm going to this guys place for lunch," he said gesturing at Alev, "Sorry I didn't catch your name." he said to Alev.
"Anyway, what kinda things do you sell?" Ant said to Tatras.

Suddenly he heard a crashing noise behind him, he saw the others running to help him, so Antarctica went with them. He went to the passed out guy and threw the rest of the cold water on his face.
Last edited by The Eastern Antarctic State on Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This ensues

Free Brisbane
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Brisbane » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:52 pm

After hearing people talking about him and throwing water in his face, Free Brisbane stood up:
"I'm fine, I think?"
He then started vomiting profusely and bleeding in many places.
"Take me to the hospital!"
Last edited by Free Brisbane on Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The High Tatras
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The High Tatras » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:56 pm

Free Brisbane wrote:After hearing people talking about him, Free Brisbane stood up:
"I'm fine, I think?"

"Okay, me is of take you to hospital. Pan Ant, why don't you come with us? Me tell you about what me sell at my store on the way."

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Glorious ReBublic of Alevstan » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:59 pm

The High Tatras wrote:
Glorious Rebublic of Alevstan wrote:"Hallo there, Tatras. Do you want to buyings some munchings from my restaurant? I have kashas and cheeses, and best brandies! Is very cheap, as well.I needs the monies, too..."

"I has kasha for breakfast today. We needs to help guy who of passed out. Is he breathing?"

"Ah. Ja, Brizbane, ja? Is that his name? He should drinks brandy. Is far superior to whiskey. Anyways, let us help the drunker. He heard the new one say respond to his question. "Okay. Is very fruity brandy, you might be of likings. Thanks!" He responded as he walked over to the drunk. "Hey! Hey Brizbane! Wakings up!" Alev kicked him softly, and when that didn't work, gently poked him with the seax. "Not workings... Water! Ja!" Alev chipped the remaining glass away with Gerald, the hopped through the window and got a jug of water. He also grabbed any visible monies. Alev walked over to the drunk, but he was already awake. He chugged the water and dropped the jug, then said, "Bye! Have funnings at hospital!"

Join Atlas!
You can call me Alev.
Neutral Good
QUOTES

Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Eastern Antarctic State » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:01 pm

The High Tatras wrote:
Free Brisbane wrote:After hearing people talking about him, Free Brisbane stood up:
"I'm fine, I think?"

"Okay, me is of take you to hospital. Pan Ant, why don't you come with us? Me tell you about what me sell at my store on the way."

Kind of startled about what just happened, Ant agreed. He grabbed Brisbane on one side and lifted him up, trying not to get blood all over himself. He then started walking with Tatras to where he said the hospital was. He was also curious about what he could of been selling, seeing how many gadgets and stuff he had on his car.
This ensues

Somstratzka
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Somstratzka » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:02 pm

The High Tatras wrote:
Somstratzka wrote:Som was in his house and had a breakfast of choclate pancakes, a Somstratzkan delicacy. He got out his Krystal Diamond (from Somstratzka) and drove out. He encountered Tatras on the way. He said hello wondering what Tatras might say.

"Pryvit, Pan Somstratzka. How goes of it? Me is of on the way to my tavern and shop. Does you like a kvass on the house?" said Tatras as he rolled down the windows on his automobile. He spoke with a thick Slavonic accent.

Vhy, I would love it! said Som with a Slavic Accent. Yuo of likings some vodka latres?

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Glorious ReBublic of Alevstan » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:08 pm

As everyone else had mostly left, Alev counted up his stolen legitimately earned monies. "Six dollars, ja! And three-and-twenty cents! Jewmode is activate." When he saw Tatras and Som talking, he said, "Hej, Tatras! Mindings if I am goings to your shop?" Not waiting for Tatras' answer, Alev jumped on the back of the car and held on tightly. "Mush, car! MUSH! Heheheh."
Last edited by Glorious ReBublic of Alevstan on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Join Atlas!
You can call me Alev.
Neutral Good
QUOTES

Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Eastern Antarctic State » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:12 pm

"So Tatras, that's your name isn't it? How many anglophones are in this City?" said Antarctica carrying the now blubbering Brisbane, "what is your best value product too! I would like to know!"
This ensues

The High Tatras
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The High Tatras » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:32 pm

The Eastern Antarctic State wrote:
The High Tatras wrote:

Kind of startled about what just happened, Ant agreed. He grabbed Brisbane on one side and lifted him up, trying not to get blood all over himself. He then started walking with Tatras to where he said the hospital was. He was also curious about what he could of been selling, seeing how many gadgets and stuff he had on his car.

Tatras helped to carry Brisbane and spoke to Ant.

"Me sells traditional stuff from my culture. Like traditional clothing, antique weapons, musical intruments, glassware, clocks and watches, post cards and stamps, religious artwork and paraphernalia like rosaries and crucifixes, and little dolls dressed in traditional/ folk costumes made by my Babushka. Me serves my hearty native cuisine at tavern."

Glorious Rebublic of Alevstan wrote:As everyone else had mostly left, Alev counted up his stolen legitimately earned monies. "Six dollars, ja! And three-and-twenty cents! Jewmode is activate." When he saw Tatras and Som talking, he said, "Hej, Tatras! Mindings if I am goings to your shop?" Not waiting for Tatras' answer, Alev jumped on the back of the car and held on tightly. "Mush, car! MUSH! Heheheh."

Tatras was shocked that someone would steal money from a drunk that had passed out, but he prioritized getting Brisbane to the hospital. He would have to wait to teach Alev a lesson he'd never forget.

The United Motherland
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Motherland » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:33 pm

The Motherland was working on cleaning up his shop. He was a tad late, but always ready. The open door was left right outside. The Socalist Ghettos extended much behind him, and the others were just setting up their shop. "What a day to start..."

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse