NATION

PASSWORD

Merridell Int'l Airport - Making the Experience Enjoyable

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Cymric Corporate Authority
Secretary

Founded: Jul 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cymric Corporate Authority » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:47 pm

TO: Merridell International Airport Director of Operations
RE: Terminal Rental

Greetings,
As part of our expanding services into international flights for our business travelers and tourists, we are wanting to extend your airport to our list of destinations. As our nation continues to grow economically, we're seeking to expand our reach to match. We feel that the Commonwealth of Globus is well suited for our goals in this regard. I do wish to inquire how your facility handles refueling though. Is the cost of this built into the gate rental fees or is this a separate charge handled on a case by case basis?

I look forward to hearing back from you and your establishment.
Elisabeth Cobray
CEO Gastenhowe Airways

Airline: Gastenhowe Airways
Storefront Link: N/A
CEO: Elisabeth Cobray
Nation of Origin: Cymric Corporate Authority
Destinations from MRR: Pembrooke International Airport, Gastenhowe, Cymric Corporate Authority; Branswick International Airport, Swanscombe, Cymric Corporate Authority; Moorlands International Airport, Blenheim, Cymric Corporate Authority
Number of Gates: 2
Does your airline want a lounge?: Yes
If yes, for who?: First Class and Business Travelers
Days operating and daily frequency
Mon (3 )
Tues ( 2)
Wed (2 )
Thu (2 )
Fri (3 )
Sat ( )
Sun ( )
Does your airline acknowledge that alcohol or tobacco products may not be served while within Globus borders?: Yes
“The greatest difficulty is that men do not think enough of themselves, do not consider what it is that they are sacrificing when they follow in a herd, or when they cater for their establishment” Ralph Waldo Emerson

Globus
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Globus » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:40 pm

Recipient: Elisabeth Cobray
Sender: Paul M. Clement

Dear Ms. Cobray,
August 6, 2014

I have received your application regarding the rental of 2 gates and the opening of a lounge. After further review, I am glad to say we have accepted your application. As you inquired, fuel is provided by a private service and is not provided via the rental fee. Gastenhowe Airways will be given gates G12 and G13. Your airline may begin using those gates as soon as possible.

The executives of the City of Merridell and Merridell International Airport would like to thank you for investing your time and efforts into our airport. We hope to Gastenhowe Airways land here soon.

Sincerely,
Paul M. Clement
Operations Manager of Merridell International Airport

Amuria I
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Amuria I » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:46 pm

our company is interested in creating a line of flight Porthier Journals (PRH) -Merridel Intl' Airport (MRR)
We appreciate your response and our airport has opened doors to new Airlines.
Confirm if possible
Thanks, the management.

Previous

Return to Global Economics and Trade