NATION

PASSWORD

Death of The Multiverse (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Death of The Multiverse (IC)

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:29 pm

The Multiverse is home to trillions of different beings and races of infinite variety. Some large and powerful. Some small and weak. Some in the middle. To keep balance walls between the dimensions were created to keep it in harmony. But, a Being known as Entropy, the living embodiment of chaos, has been slowly whittling away at the walls. In the billions of years that the Multiverse has existed, the walls that were once comparable to immense dam, have been slowly torn apart until they are now paper thin. The degeneration Entropy has done has given him the power to open rifts. He uses this power for his amusement, and puts some of the most dangerous and powerful beings and up against one another. Can the beings taken by the rifts put aside their differences and work together to defeat the Nigh-Omnipotent Entropy? Or will they simply destroy each other?

OOC:Death of the Multiverse(OOC, Open)

Current universe: http://marvel.wikia.com/Main_Page

Entropy

The physical incarnation of chaos could barely contain himself. His plan that he had been working on for billions of years was about to come true. The walls that kept each universe apart were thin. Thin to the point where he was no capable of creating rifts the could take people from their universe and place them in another. Chaos was needed to fuel his powers. And what better way to create chaos than to take some of the most powerful, ruthless beings from various universes and pit them against one another? Not only would they most likely destroy each other, the resulting boost in his powers from the chaos caused should be enough to allow him to tear down the walls of the multiverse completely. The amount of power received from the trillions of beings slaughtering each other would theoretically make him omnipotent and allow him to recreate the multiverse in his image. And so Entropy started creating rifts in various universes, taking them and placing them where he saw fit.

Mercer

He had done it. Manhattan was safe from the nuke. Although he wasn't certain he would survive the blastwave, he did. A small puddle remained of Mercer and it slowly regrew until he was at full strength once again. Since then he began to travel the world. He went to Africa first, and slaughter a cruel warlord and his men. The oppressed people celebrated their unknown hero and their freedom. Despite his deeds, he felt empty. what was he fighting for? He believed himself to be immortal. He would never age. The world around him would crumble and he would live to see it. He returned to the States shortly after his stint in Africa and began to wander across the country in search of what to do with his life or lack thereof. Taking a path through the woods and coming out into a neighborhood, all he saw was white. It was comparable to the white he saw when he was caught in the blastwave of the nuke. When he came too it appeared he was in a forest. But a quick look around only revealed that none of the plant life he was seeing was from Earth. Mercer couldn't believe it. He didn't. At least not until a four armed, multicolored monkey like creature swung from a branch above his head. He had consumed enough scientists and overall people to know there was no creature like that on Earth. The air despite his lack of needing it was also different. As well as the feeling that he had lost a significant amount of weight. "What the hell is... Where the hell am I?!" He shouted.
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:43 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Fowlick
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Fowlick » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:53 pm

The Doctor, The Medusa Cascade

The Ninth Doctor was flying his TARDIS around, trying to collect his thoughts after the regeneration. All he could remember was that Gallifrey was gone. All he had done for the universe, the entirety of time itself, was never going to make up for the destruction he had done to his home planet. He was now a reject of his former self, and he had to correct his singular wrong. Before he was about to flip the switch to go to earth, though, a white light engulfed the TARDIS. "What is this?" He yelled at the console. "I didn't even set a date yet!" Then the TARDIS wheezed into existence next to Mercer. The Doctor opened the door and smoke funneled out, and he was coughing. "So much for that road trip!" He yelled inside as the fans and vents turned on to remove the smoke. He saw Mercer and dusted himself off and looked at him with a smile. "Hello, I'm the...Doctor."
I thought I could do this again, but I have too much on my plate. I have to actually give up on this. Sorry everyone.

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:01 pm

"WHERE THE SLAG ARE WE?!?!?!" Brawl shouted as he looked at the alien fauna, anybody within a mile radius could probably hear his exclamation. Blast Off added in "This place is disgusting, I mean, LOOK AT THESE PLANTS! They look like they have Neon lights in them!" Swindle looked over at Onslaught and said "Do you think anybody lives here?" Onslaught then said "Maybe, let's find out. Combaticons, transform." They quickly transformed into their vehicle modes, Brawl lead the way carving a trail through the trees while Vortex and Blast Off flew over head to help stop what's coming. They soon ran into two humans with what looked like a phone booth. They transformed back into robot mode. Vortex walked up to the strange men and said "Who are you two and more importantly, where are we?"
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

O Verona
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby O Verona » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:05 pm

The war in Northrend was coming to a close. Now that the Lich King had been defeated, the Argent Crusade and the armies of both the Alliance and Horde had been able to push the Lich King's forces all the way back to Icecrown Citadel, and then burn it down after the Lich King fell. Munifex felt as though he'd been fighting in the war for ages, and he fought the Lich King alongside other members of the Crusade, an event he has no desire to remember.

Munifex was sent back to Valiance Keep, where he was told by commanding officers that his "service to the Alliance, Argent Dawn, and Azeroth" had made this world possible, and that he could go home.

Initially, Munifex was happy to go home, until he thought about it. He tossed the word home around his tongue and thoughts until he realized, he didn't really have a home anymore. He'd spent so much of his life fighting for the Argent Dawn against all sorts of threats, it didn't occur him that he had stopped sending letters to anyone a decade ago. It was a painful realization, one that he chose to ignore. However, Northrend was freezing, dull, and overseen, Munifex was willing to go anywhere else.

Munifex collected his things, and hopped on the ship that traveled from Valiance Keep to the great city of Stormwind, city of humans, and de facto capital of the Alliance. He hadn't seen it in so long.

As the boat creaked and groaned along the frozen northern waters, Munifex relaxed in a hammock made of rope underneath the deck. His warhammer, "Sun Born" rested next to him, propped up against the wall. He tried so hard to feel happy, he was going home. But for some reason, a sense of unfinished business nagged at him relentlessly. Munifex closed his eyes, he was on the verge of discovering a happy thought, until boom. The boat blew over, port side.

Munifex immediately grabbed his hammer and attempted to run up to deck, but the ship still shook about wildly. Screaming could be heard as men were thrown off board. Munifex couldn't obtain his balance, his chin hit the floor as the tossing ship turned into an array of white light.

When he finally came to, Munifex found himself with his chin in the mud, his entire body actually. He groaned with pain as he pushed himself off the ground. His tome was still attached to his belt, and his warhammer lay a few feet from him. Dizzily, he walked over to it, his armor clinking with each step. He felt as though he had fallen off a cliff or something. Munifex picked up his warhammer, opened his tome and cast a short healing spell upon himself, only to find that the light felt more distant here. He looked around, this was not Stormwind. He was starting to think, this may not even be Azeroth.
Last edited by O Verona on Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Men exist for the sake of one another. Therefore instruct them, or endure them."

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:08 pm

He was just about to make a jump to get above the treeline for a better view when what appeared to be a phone booth appeared next to him. Out of reflex he shifted his right arm into his blade and his left arm into a four fingered claw. both were pointed at the man who stepped out of the phone booth. "I highly suggest telling me what you've done." Mercer said quite menacingly. Just as he was about to cleave the stranger into bit and consume him he saw giant robots. He had enough madness for ten lifetimes and leaped at Vortex in an attempt to wake himself from what he believed was some kind of dream despite the fact he had not slept since he got his powers.

Fowlick
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Fowlick » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:13 pm

"Well, To answer the large autonomous beings, I am the Doctor. Now as to where we are I can give you a resounding I don't know." The Doctor said, pulling out his sonic screwdriver and reading the scans. "Seems like a new planet. One that has been deemed Pandora. How peculiar? Signs of sentient life but none have made contact. They will in time." He said, putting the screwdriver back in his jacket. "Now, I have had no part in this, I can assure you of that, but I do intend to partake in the fixing." He said as the TARDIS revved up again from having the smoke cleared out.
I thought I could do this again, but I have too much on my plate. I have to actually give up on this. Sorry everyone.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:33 pm

Fowlick wrote:"Well, To answer the large autonomous beings, I am the Doctor. Now as to where we are I can give you a resounding I don't know." The Doctor said, pulling out his sonic screwdriver and reading the scans. "Seems like a new planet. One that has been deemed Pandora. How peculiar? Signs of sentient life but none have made contact. They will in time." He said, putting the screwdriver back in his jacket. "Now, I have had no part in this, I can assure you of that, but I do intend to partake in the fixing." He said as the TARDIS revved up again from having the smoke cleared out.

Onslaught then walked up to the Doctor and said "I am Onslaught, we are Transformers from the distant planet of Cybertron. This is my team, Brawl, Swindle, Vortex, and Blast Off." He said their names while pointing at them. "We are Decepticons, conquerors, we have been fighting the accursed Autobots for control of Cybertron for millions of years. We finally won a couple million years ago and chased the Autobots to Earth in search of energy." Meanwhile, Vortex jumped when Mercer leaped at him "Ha ha, and I thought I was crazy, look at this nutjob."
Paketo wrote:
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:52 pm

Unknown Regions
Unidentified Planet
Asumar Masaki

Awakening... how it felt after opening your eyes for thousands of years, it felt invigorating like it was something you never dreamed of in your lifetime, your power was with you, but for some reason, through his body, he felt the force beginning to flow through him, Asumar smiled demonically "Well, well, well, you failed in keeping me from my force powers." He said out loud, his Visual Prowess beginning to activate. He kept smiling, until he felt something in the Multiverse's walls break, as well as his power's return, but the pain of the Multiverse Walls were greater, he fell to his knees, his eyes wide as globes as he felt hundreds if not thousand of new star systems merge themselves with the force, he lightly chuckled before he succumbed to the Darkness.

A Few Minutes Later...

After a few minutes from falling unconscious, Asumar Masaki woke up with a start, his War Scythe in his hand as he helped himself up from the ground, this was not a planet familiar to him, but through his Visual Prowess, he felt lifeforms even through the force as well, all of a sudden, his grin became more and more sadistic, the multiverse?, he began laughing, this was all new to him, but he already had plans running through his mind, if he could not make the Masaki name feared in his Universe, he would do so in every existing Universe he would be exposed to, his smile on his face ceased as he began to walk deeper into the Forests of Pandora.

A Few Minutes Before
Planet of The Ancients
The Founding Masaki's Resting Place

On the Nature-filled planet of the Ancients sat many impressive temples, The Warlord Temple, the Temple of Heroes, and the Temple of the Deceased, but the most impressive temple was the Founders Temple, made for him in eternal sleep and his awakening, his people who he once called friends placed his body on the throne of his temple, as stated in his own will, and his sleeping body sat on the Temple Throne, actually feeling his own universe, then all of a sudden, his psyche felt a searing pain, it was towards the Edge of his Universe, it was torn open by some being, then he felt the familiar power of his brother, as both of them held a psychic link even after tearing their bond into millions of pieces, then in a matter of moments, a brilliant flash enveloped his psyche and his body whole, taking him into a new world that not even he knew about.

As his body appeared on the planet of Pandora, a Shield of pure Natural Enegry began to form all around his body, protecting it from any outside sources, and then amazingly, his body started regenerating after thousands of years of inactivity and his eyes began to open yet again, now finally... The Founding Masaki was reborn yet again.

Fowlick
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Fowlick » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:54 pm

The Doctor nodded and took out his sonic again, holding it up to Onslaught, then bringing it back down to his face. "Yes, no readings whatsoever. If I do say so myself, this seems to be world that is unfamiliar to anyone here. In this, I mean that we are within a different universe. How rifts have formed in all other universes I don't know, but that is what seems to have happened."He said looking at his screwdriver intently. "And no transdimensional ships. How peculiar." He said before putting the sonic in his pocket. "Well, it seems that we are to work to correct this insanity and right the wrong turns made." He said, grabbing the TARDIS door. "Now, if you fellows would be so kind as to scout the area and bring back samples for me so I can derive the nature of this planet's people that would be so kind. Oi, Mr. Sandman, stop playing around and join me in the TARDIS. I can use all of the help I can get." He said with a rush of laughter.

The United Empire of Exucular
Senator

Founded: May 28, 2013
Anarchy

Postby The United Empire of Exucular » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:54 pm

Darth Vader opened his eyes and so in front of him an environment he was not familiar with. He was propped up against a large rock with his helmet in his hand. He groaned as he stood up using the rock for support. He rubbed his head to get the feeling out, but when he did he felt something that shouldn't have been there... hair. This shouldn't be possible he thought. He quickly went over to a nearby pool of water and checked his reflection in it. It was a Human face, not the charred and pale version he had lived with for the past twenty years. His whole body felt Human instead of robotic. What in the Force was happening. Using the Force he checked his surroundings for anyone. Vader put his helmet back on and walked towards the group. What he saw astounded him. There were a couple Humans but with clothing he never saw before as well as several large droids of some sort. From the look of it they didn't belong here either.
"Excuse me, where are we?"
CSS ALLIANCE MEMBER

Head of The Grand Inquisition of the Church of Google
The Where's Waldo of the Region of Atlas
General of Ugandan Outer Space
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.
Click for War History!
#IStandWithAtlas #UniteAtlasDiaspora

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:55 pm

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:
Fowlick wrote:"Well, To answer the large autonomous beings, I am the Doctor. Now as to where we are I can give you a resounding I don't know." The Doctor said, pulling out his sonic screwdriver and reading the scans. "Seems like a new planet. One that has been deemed Pandora. How peculiar? Signs of sentient life but none have made contact. They will in time." He said, putting the screwdriver back in his jacket. "Now, I have had no part in this, I can assure you of that, but I do intend to partake in the fixing." He said as the TARDIS revved up again from having the smoke cleared out.

Onslaught then walked up to the Doctor and said "I am Onslaught, we are Transformers from the distant planet of Cybertron. This is my team, Brawl, Swindle, Vortex, and Blast Off." He said their names while pointing at them. "We are Decepticons, conquerors, we have been fighting the accursed Autobots for control of Cybertron for millions of years. We finally won a couple million years ago and chased the Autobots to Earth in search of energy." Meanwhile, Vortex jumped when Mercer leaped at him "Ha ha, and I thought I was crazy, look at this nutjob."

Mercer didn't know what to expect when the giant robot moved. And he honestly didn't care. It was like he was going crazy. Giant talking robots do not exist. Although that shouldn't be as unbelievable as it is considering what Mercer has had to deal with in the past. He needed to get away. As far away as he could. He shifted his mass and glided just above the tree line which only confirmed his fears. He was not on Earth anymore. There were trees. Trees the size of sky scrapers. Flying animals that definitely did not exist on Earth. His confusion turned to anger. He didn't know where he was, why he was there, and how he got there. After a few minutes of seething with his rage he simmered down some. He needed a view of the area and he would go from there. He landed and started running through the jungle. Leaping and flipping over large obstacles, bashing through branches like the were twigs.

Fowlick
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Fowlick » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:59 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:Onslaught then walked up to the Doctor and said "I am Onslaught, we are Transformers from the distant planet of Cybertron. This is my team, Brawl, Swindle, Vortex, and Blast Off." He said their names while pointing at them. "We are Decepticons, conquerors, we have been fighting the accursed Autobots for control of Cybertron for millions of years. We finally won a couple million years ago and chased the Autobots to Earth in search of energy." Meanwhile, Vortex jumped when Mercer leaped at him "Ha ha, and I thought I was crazy, look at this nutjob."

Mercer didn't know what to expect when the giant robot moved. And he honestly didn't care. It was like he was going crazy. Giant talking robots do not exist. Although that shouldn't be as unbelievable as it is considering what Mercer has had to deal with in the past. He needed to get away. As far away as he could. He shifted his mass and glided just above the tree line which only confirmed his fears. He was not on Earth anymore. There were trees. Trees the size of sky scrapers. Flying animals that definitely did not exist on Earth. His confusion turned to anger. He didn't know where he was, why he was there, and how he got there. After a few minutes of seething with his rage he simmered down some. He needed a view of the area and he would go from there. He landed and started running through the jungle. Leaping and flipping over large obstacles, bashing through branches like the were twigs.

The Doctor rolled his eyes as Mercer ran off. "So much for that help." He saw Vader appear and gestured for him to come to the TARDIS. "You, Mr Headgear. I could use a hand in here." He said, rushing inside and flipping switches so the vents opened completely and the skylights opened wide.

Senator

Anarchy

Postby The United Empire of Exucular » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:03 pm

Fowlick wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:

The Doctor rolled his eyes as Mercer ran off. "So much for that help." He saw Vader appear and gestured for him to come to the TARDIS. "You, Mr Headgear. I could use a hand in here." He said, rushing inside and flipping switches so the vents opened completely and the skylights opened wide.

Back when he was still a complete Sith Lord he would have force chocked the man for that comment. However after killing the Emperor and saving his own son his method of doing things has changed. He followed the man into his strange machine. When he stepped inside he was amazed. Vader stepped out and checked the box before stepping back in.
"Its bigger on the inside."
CSS ALLIANCE MEMBER

_[' ]_
Click for War History!

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:07 pm

The United Empire of Exucular wrote:Darth Vader opened his eyes and so in front of him an environment he was not familiar with. He was propped up against a large rock with his helmet in his hand. He groaned as he stood up using the rock for support. He rubbed his head to get the feeling out, but when he did he felt something that shouldn't have been there... hair. This shouldn't be possible he thought. He quickly went over to a nearby pool of water and checked his reflection in it. It was a Human face, not the charred and pale version he had lived with for the past twenty years. His whole body felt Human instead of robotic. What in the Force was happening. Using the Force he checked his surroundings for anyone. Vader put his helmet back on and walked towards the group. What he saw astounded him. There were a couple Humans but with clothing he never saw before as well as several large droids of some sort. From the look of it they didn't belong here either.

Blast Off looked over at Vader and said "We are on an ugly dirt ball, better known as Pandora. Who are you?" Swindle then eagerly said to the doctor "Don't worry, I'll get you some live specimens. We can discuss my payment when I get back." and with that he transformed into a Jeep and drove of, searching for the locals.
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:08 pm

The United Empire of Exucular wrote:Darth Vader opened his eyes and so in front of him an environment he was not familiar with. He was propped up against a large rock with his helmet in his hand. He groaned as he stood up using the rock for support. He rubbed his head to get the feeling out, but when he did he felt something that shouldn't have been there... hair. This shouldn't be possible he thought. He quickly went over to a nearby pool of water and checked his reflection in it. It was a Human face, not the charred and pale version he had lived with for the past twenty years. His whole body felt Human instead of robotic. What in the Force was happening. Using the Force he checked his surroundings for anyone. Vader put his helmet back on and walked towards the group. What he saw astounded him. There were a couple Humans but with clothing he never saw before as well as several large droids of some sort. From the look of it they didn't belong here either.

Pandora
The Founding Masaki
The Power of a God

As Asumar Masaki slowly but calmly walked through the thick brush of the trees, he felt the presence of multiple individuals, his Visual Prowess confirmed that, as he jumped up to the tree, and jumped from tree to tree, he came to where the individuals were present, but he kept himself hidden, so he heard from this TARDIS-Guy that they want to repair this Galaxy, his grin became more present, he would not let that happen, as he pulled out his purple lightsaber as he then jumped from out of the trees and directly onto the group, his Lightsaber active, ready to strike someone down, then the presence he never felt before had just closed in one him, he felt like he was being gripped by the force, and then slammed into a tree repeatedly, then his body was turned to see the man that defeated him all those years ago, The Founding Masaki...

Pandora
Asumar Masaki
Destiny Repeats itself

As if right on schedule, The Founding Masaki walked out of the Forest, in his Hyper-Midi-Chlorian Mode "Ah hello brother, so it seems you are back to intervene in my plans eh?" Asumar asked, the Founder looked at him with a death glare "Do you really think i would let you have your way even in another galaxy?, you have another thing coming, if i must, you will be sealed away forever!" the Founder replied with anger. But then he was interrupted by a deep chuckle from his brother "Oh Brother." Asumar said, his Visual Prowess activated "You have another thing coming this time!" He shouted, his visual powers actually absorbing The Force that held his body, allowing him to fall to the ground "Now then" Asumar said, a sadistic grin on his face, his lightsaber active "Shall we get started?" Asumar asked evilly, not even looking at the group of people formed in the center.
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fowlick
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Fowlick » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:10 pm

The Doctor smiled as Onslaught drove off, then laughed at Vader's expression. "People always say that. I would expect that people from other universes would at least have some concept of such spaces." He said as he flipped a few switches, releasing the lockdown barricades. "Now we can access the other areas." He paced around the control panel. "Now come over here and keep an eye on the screen while I manually turn on the environmental scanner for an accurate reading." He said, hopping over the railing to below the panels, turning knobs.

Senator

Anarchy

Postby The United Empire of Exucular » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:16 pm

Vader spoke from the door of the TARDIS.
" My name is Darth Vader or Anakin Skywalker. You can call me either one. I am the Supreme Commander of the Imperial Military of the Galactic Empire," He stopped to think to himself," I guess you can say I am the former Supreme Commander. I recently died after killing my superior."
He smiled as he thought back to throwing Palpatine over the railing of the Death Star II. The Emperor deserved it for being a pain in Vader;s in the galaxy backside for two decades. He turned around and walked towards the control panel. Interesting layout he thought to himself. Must take a pro.
CSS ALLIANCE MEMBER

_[' ]_
Click for War History!

Fowlick
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Fowlick » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:18 pm

"Anything on the display yet Ani?" The Doctor asked and he flipped a switch. "Is it at least telling the Biome we are in?" He said, peeking over the floor at and railing. "Coordinates maybe. Pretty much if there is anything on the screen that resembles any form of indication to information, then it should be good."

Senator

Anarchy

Postby The United Empire of Exucular » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:25 pm

Fowlick wrote:"Anything on the display yet Ani?" The Doctor asked and he flipped a switch. "Is it at least telling the Biome we are in?" He said, peeking over the floor at and railing. "Coordinates maybe. Pretty much if there is anything on the screen that resembles any form of indication to information, then it should be good."

Skywalker wasn't exactly sure how to read the display. He took his helmet off and stood a little closer.
"It says the planet is populated. Several species. Very High amounts of flora and fauna," Vader read a bit more.
"It says everything on the planet is connected some how."
CSS ALLIANCE MEMBER

_[' ]_
Click for War History!

Fowlick
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Fowlick » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:32 pm

"AHA! I knew there was something the screwdriver was trying to tell me." He said, climbing up the railing to the control panel, looking at the display and pushing a series of buttons and flipping switches. "Now what do you see.. Here?" He said, turning the screen to Skywalker, having a display showing the connections. "Whatever you see is wrong, because what I see is a phone line." He said, walking outside, knocking on the wood."Hello natives. I am the Doctor, and I am here by accident. I only wish to help you as much as I can until I leave."

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:44 pm

Mercer occasionally leaped above the treeline. He was certainly getting closer to the giant tree. But he noticed that despite it's size, it was hollow and he could have sworn he saw movement. The next thing he felt was a massive arrow strike him in the chest knocking him down. The arrow was massive. Closer to the size of a spear. He pulled the arrow out of his chest and switched to his thermal vision. There were large bipedal creatures around him. He laughed. It was because something was funny. It was because it finally donned on him that he was on an alien world. "Alright. Come on out. I know you're there, I can SEE you. I got your little message." He says tossing the arrow aside. Shortly after the Na'vi warriors made their appearance. Alex would've been surprised to see that they were at least twice his height. But the fact that they were brandishing spears and knives only made him realize the danger they present was very minor. "I'm going to honest. I have no fucking idea what the hell is going on. So, I'm going to give you two options. Either can either tell me what I want to know. Or I can kill you and take the knowledge that way. The only difference for me is how many of you I'm going to have to kill."

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:53 pm

As Swindle drove he found a very large tree, he transformed and walked inside, it was hollow. "Hello! Is there anybody home?" He walked through the tree, looking for someone in the tree. He decided to turn on thermal imaging and sure enough, they were surrounding him in the darkness "Ha! I see you, no point in hiding so you can come out now."
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

Doughertania
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 17, 2012
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Doughertania » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:54 pm

Dagon
Dagon? Wake up buddy, you're on!

Dagon bolted awake, and looked around his dorm room. His fellow students weren't awake, so who, he wondered, had woken him? Suddenly his eyes widened.

"Doc? You're back? I thought you abandoned me!"
Abandon you? No I could never. It's just this RP died.
"RP? What do you mean?"
Never mind, just look over there for a moment, would ya?

Dagon turned his head saw it: a spinning vortex that seemed to be calling to him. Dagon bolted up, Swords flying into his hands. The Suit engulfed him half a moment later, encasing his body in a living armor. The Suit glowed outside and in, filling him with a feeling of joy he hadn't felt in a long time.

You sure you want to do this? I mean, things might get pretty hairy, and already two incredibly powerful beings want to fight you.

Dagon looked back at his sleeping friends. "Trust me. I need some action." And with that, Dagon stepped into the portal.

After feeling like he went through a giant washing machine, Dagon flew out of the portal. After running diagnostics on his Suit, it appeared everything was fully functional. But there was something wrong. Somehow, his space/time locator was recalibrating. This could mean only one thing: he was no longer in his own universe. "Well, I'm still in one piece, the Suit's fine, and my Swords are ready. Time to get exploring."

After zooming through the lush forests, Dagon came upon a group of strange individuals, including a man in a policebox, a man in black armor, and several giant robots.

"Doc, are they friendly?"
Well, they're player characters. So they're friendly to me. You on the other hand might wanna be careful. See that man that just flew off? His player wants to fight you.
"So, don't follow him?"
That'd be smart. Now, go on socialize! I'll watch.

Dagon stepped forward, Swords depowered at his sides. "Hello creatures! My name is Dagon. Does anyone know what is going on?"
NationStates's resident bread turtle and fourth-wall demolition expert.

I started a character picture collection for RPs, Fantasy and Sci-Fi. If you want to use a pic, go for it. If you want to add one, TG it to me.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:03 pm

- Post Moved -
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:06 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
Pandora
The Founding Masaki
The Power of a God

As Asumar Masaki slowly but calmly walked through the thick brush of the trees, he felt the presence of multiple individuals, his Visual Prowess confirmed that, as he jumped up to the tree, and jumped from tree to tree, he came to where the individuals were present, but he kept himself hidden, so he heard from this TARDIS-Guy that they want to repair this Galaxy, his grin became more present, he would not let that happen, as he pulled out his purple lightsaber as he then jumped from out of the trees and directly onto the group, his Lightsaber active, ready to strike someone down, then the presence he never felt before had just closed in one him, he felt like he was being gripped by the force, and then slammed into a tree repeatedly, then his body was turned to see the man that defeated him all those years ago, The Founding Masaki...

Pandora
Asumar Masaki
Destiny Repeats itself

As if right on schedule, The Founding Masaki walked out of the Forest, in his Hyper-Midi-Chlorian Mode "Ah hello brother, so it seems you are back to intervene in my plans eh?" Asumar asked, the Founder looked at him with a death glare "Do you really think i would let you have your way even in another galaxy?, you have another thing coming, if i must, you will be sealed away forever!" the Founder replied with anger. But then he was interrupted by a deep chuckle from his brother "Oh Brother." Asumar said, his Visual Prowess activated "You have another thing coming this time!" He shouted, his visual powers actually absorbing The Force that held his body, allowing him to fall to the ground "Now then" Asumar said, a sadistic grin on his face, his lightsaber active "Shall we get started?" Asumar asked evilly, not even looking at the group of people formed in the center.

Vortex looked over and saw two people trying to kill each other "Hey look! Two guys fighting each other!" He yelled to the others to get their attention. He watch intently, intrigued by the battle.
Last edited by The Intergalactic Russian Empire on Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse