NATION

PASSWORD

All Jews have been expelled!

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Nabatea Petra
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 19, 2009
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

All Jews have been expelled!

Postby Nabatea Petra » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:19 am

Yes, all of Nabatea Petra's Jews have been expelled from the country by order of the Council of Islamic Lawgivers. Every single Nabatean Jew must leave the nation. Rising anti-Zionist sentiment has been promoted by the fiercely fundamentalist Islamic regime among the masses through ruthless propaganda.

OOC: Yes, this is a puppet nation. No, I'm not an Islamic fundamentalist or anti-Semite in RL. Yes, I'm trying to provoke a war, which will hopefully lead to the destruction of this puppet nation, as the whole point of this country is as a sacrificial lamb, so to speak.

The Land of Lamington
Envoy

Founded: Dec 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Land of Lamington » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:21 am

IC:

His Excellency Governor Hunter Dethridge, with the consent of the House of Burgesses and the Governor's Advisory Council, shall extend asylum to all Nabatean Jews, and anybody living in Nabatea Petra of any faith who wishes to leave that oppressive and tyrannical place.

- Brayden Vincent, Governor's Secretary of Foreign Affairs
Hail from the Commonwealth of Lamington!

Unlathria
Secretary

Founded: Dec 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Unlathria » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:21 am

Dear Islamic Groups,
We are appaled at this show of anti-Semtism. All the expelled Jews are welcome to come to Unlathria, and we ourselves will prepare their transportation to our country.

Unlathrian Empire
African Colonies: Wituland, Unlathrian East Africa, Tanganyika, Togoland, Unlathrian Nambia, Unlathrian Kamerun, and Unlathrian Namakamerun.
Asian Colonies: Unlathrian Samoa, Unilathrian Newia, Unilathrian Marshalls, Unilathrian Indonesia, and Unilathrian Borneo.
Asian Protectorates: Wintik, Cirus Overus, Cirus Secundus, Coursia, and Snakia.
Asian Concessions: The Port of Kaning, The Island of Whi Heng, The City of Chofes.

Norfolk3
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Norfolk3 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:25 am

Jews have dhimmi status, they are men of the book. Why are you expelling them?

Unlathria
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Unlathria » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:26 am

How many Jews are there in NB?
African Colonies: Wituland, Unlathrian East Africa, Tanganyika, Togoland, Unlathrian Nambia, Unlathrian Kamerun, and Unlathrian Namakamerun.
Asian Colonies: Unlathrian Samoa, Unilathrian Newia, Unilathrian Marshalls, Unilathrian Indonesia, and Unilathrian Borneo.
Asian Concessions: The Port of Kaning, The Island of Whi Heng, The City of Chofes.

Egalitarian Akros
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Egalitarian Akros » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:26 am

We condemn this racist oppression.
"The success of the Revolution is the supreme law. Now, until you can say that, comrade, and mean it, history will have no use for you." V.I. Lenin

New Olwe
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Olwe » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:27 am

Nabatea Petra wrote:OOC: Yes, this is a puppet nation. No, I'm not an Islamic fundamentalist or anti-Semite in RL. Yes, I'm trying to provoke a war, which will hopefully lead to the destruction of this puppet nation, as the whole point of this country is as a sacrificial lamb, so to speak.

OOC: Well, I sent Ralkovia a TG that will pretty much ensure Nabatea Petra's destruction. So, you'll get your wish. :P
Magic-using nation here! I don't RP in MT.
I seem to have forgotten to post the part where my ambassador informs New Olwe's representative that we will help. I'll do that later, I hope. - Fortareata
Start an Embassy in New Olwe!

The Land of Lamington
Envoy

Founded: Dec 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Land of Lamington » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:28 am

New Olwe wrote:
Nabatea Petra wrote:OOC: Yes, this is a puppet nation. No, I'm not an Islamic fundamentalist or anti-Semite in RL. Yes, I'm trying to provoke a war, which will hopefully lead to the destruction of this puppet nation, as the whole point of this country is as a sacrificial lamb, so to speak.

OOC: Well, I sent Ralkovia a TG that will pretty much ensure Nabatea Petra's destruction. So, you'll get your wish. :P

OOC:

Well, aren't you just a helpful neighbor? :P
Hail from the Commonwealth of Lamington!

The Aryan Third Reich
Envoy

Founded: Jan 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Aryan Third Reich » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:29 am

Egalitarian Akros wrote:We condemn this racist oppression.

By calling it racist you support the very strong belief that Hitler had that Jews only fly under of the banner of religion to be tolerated but are indeed a race.
Last edited by The Aryan Third Reich on Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
The only way to reform people is to kill them.
http://www.pirate4x4.com/welcome1.php

Jeniferia
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Jeniferia » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:31 am

All Refugee's are offered asylum and jobs by the Jeniferain Goverment
If the leader is filled with high ambition and if he pursues his aims with audacity and strength of will, he will reach them in spite of all obstacles.
- Karl von Clausewitz

"To have good soldiers, a nation must always be at war."
- Napoleon Bonaparte

"War is delightful to those who have had no experience of it. "
- Desiderius Erasmus,
Dutch humanist, ca. 1466–1536

Unlathria
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Unlathria » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:32 am

The Empire so far has recieved 100,000 Jewish refugees. Each Jewish family recieves a job, money, and state housing, plus medical aid and therapy.

Norfolk3
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Norfolk3 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:35 am

The Armed Republic extends citizenship to any remaining Jews. They are under our protection now.

New Olwe
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Olwe » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:38 am

The Land of Lamington wrote:
New Olwe wrote:

OOC:

Well, aren't you just a helpful neighbor? :P

OOC: What can I say? I love a good clusterfuck. :P
Magic-using nation here! I don't RP in MT.
I seem to have forgotten to post the part where my ambassador informs New Olwe's representative that we will help. I'll do that later, I hope. - Fortareata
Start an Embassy in New Olwe!

Egalitarian Akros
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Egalitarian Akros » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:38 am

The Aryan Third Reich wrote:

By calling it racist you support the very strong belief that Hitler had that Jews only fly under of the banner of religion to be tolerated but are indeed a race.

Actually, Jews are both a religion and an ethnic/national/racial group. They are also a linguistic group. That is why a Jewish atheist is still considered a Jew.
"The success of the Revolution is the supreme law. Now, until you can say that, comrade, and mean it, history will have no use for you." V.I. Lenin

Panzerjaeger
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Panzerjaeger » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:40 am

The Deutcher Reich of Panzerjaeger hereby throws its full support behind the nation of Nabatea Petra in regards to the expulsion of Jews. We offer financial, technical and military assistance to your nation during this time of trouble. May our blows rain down together against International Jewry and may they fear our wrath!

Friedrich von Steubbens
Director of Judaic Affairs
Reich Foreign Ministry
Friendly Neighborhood Fascist™
ФАШИЗМ БЕЗГРАНИЧНЫЙ И КРАСНЫЙ
Caninope wrote:Toyota: Keep moving forward, even when you don't want to!

Christmahanikwanzikah wrote:Timothy McVeigh casts... Pyrotechnics!

Greater Americania wrote:lol "No Comrade Ivan! Don't stick your head in there! That's the wood chi...!"

New Kereptica wrote:Fascism: because people are too smart nowadays.

Kingdom of Queendom
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Queendom » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:41 am

The glorious Queendom of Kingdom of Queendom would be more than happy to welcome all refugees that other countries may not wish to accept inside their borders... For a fair price, of course.

We shall even provide our transportation vehicles and aggregation officers -- all you need to do is mark the refugees somehow and allow our soldiers free and unlimited access inside your territory. The rest is our job. We'll deliver the bill at the end of the month.

The Aryan Third Reich
Envoy

Founded: Jan 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Aryan Third Reich » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:43 am

Egalitarian Akros wrote:
The Aryan Third Reich wrote:

Actually, Jews are both a religion and an ethnic/national/racial group. They are also a linguistic group. That is why a Jewish atheist is still considered a Jew.

By they are in fact a race in the end!! They are a race built on a lie and I will not open my borders to their kind.
The only way to reform people is to kill them.
http://www.pirate4x4.com/welcome1.php

Unlathria
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Unlathria » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:57 am

The Jews are a honorable and peace-loving race. The Unlathrian Empire would not be here because our Jews built our society and wrote our culture.

Ralkovia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 29, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralkovia » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:28 am

Nabatea Petra wrote:Yes, all of Nabatea Petra's Jews have been expelled from the country by order of the Council of Islamic Lawgivers. Every single Nabatean Jew must leave the nation. Rising anti-Zionist sentiment has been promoted by the fiercely fundamentalist Islamic regime among the masses through ruthless propaganda.

OOC: Yes, this is a puppet nation. No, I'm not an Islamic fundamentalist or anti-Semite in RL. Yes, I'm trying to provoke a war, which will hopefully lead to the destruction of this puppet nation, as the whole point of this country is as a sacrificial lamb, so to speak.

Panzerjaeger wrote:The Deutcher Reich of Panzerjaeger hereby throws its full support behind the nation of Nabatea Petra in regards to the expulsion of Jews. We offer financial, technical and military assistance to your nation during this time of trouble. May our blows rain down together against International Jewry and may they fear our wrath!

Friedrich von Steubbens
Director of Judaic Affairs
Reich Foreign Ministry

And so G-d said unto the Emperor Pavel The Conqueror,"Those who persecute against my chosen people are the scum of the Earth. They are creatures found in the dregs of the marsh. Destroy them and unto you and your kin will prosperity reign. Burn their women and rape their settlements. Leave no trace of their existence for they are like the rats and vultures, scavengers of misery and hate. They challenge the peaceful people and they challenge the isolated people. However I have created your Empire to unify and protect my people, I have given you the sword and I have given you the scythe, I have made you the harbringer of death and torment. Death unto Death. Dust unto Dust."

-Kanto 45:15

The Empire of Ralkovia is as tolerant to anti-semites as anti-semites are tolerant of the Jewish people. You treat them like disease and we will treat you like the vermin that carry the plague. You see them as rats and we see you as the vile corpse scavengers that litter the pockets of hell searching for scraps of fetid meat. We are your worst nightmare, your strongest fear. We are the unadulterated horror and wickedness that ravages the world looking for scum like you.

You set out to attack the Jewish People, but they are your strongest shield. For when you cast your shield aside, we will have no reason not to clusterbomb you with reckless abandon. You set out to remove the Jewish People, yet when they are forced out you shall receive the greatest influx of the Jewish People. And by the influx of Jewish people, we of course mean really pissed off Ralkovian foot soldiers ready to rape your government offices and burn your women to the ground.

However we are not without diplomatic delicacy and compromise. We realize that even backwards people such as yourself are also capable of, albeit in a quite limited capacity, thought and understanding. We will extend to you several conditions that will be of a balanced diplomatic solution to our problem.

1. All Jews of your nations are immediately handed over to us for resettlement.
2. All property belonging to Jews in your nation will be valued by a Ralkovian authority and that your government will pay the full price set out by this authority as compensation to the Jewish people of your lands.
3. Your governments will pay $15,000 per Jew forced to leave to the Ralkovian government so it may build new settlements for the Jewish people.
4. All of your people must go through genetic testing set up by the Ralkovian Genetic Science Ministry to make sure that your entire nation is 'Jew-Free.' Ralkovia has pioneered in the field of genetic examination and would be happy to make sure that your filth does not taint the pure-blooded Jewish People.
Spig: Ralk, what is ur Zionist Jewnazi Agenda?
Ralk: PROLIFERATE POTATO
Divair: this is the first time I've literally just stopped doing everything just to stare at a post.
Kirav wrote:This is NationStates. Our Jews live in Ralkovia.

Maudlnya wrote:You guys talking about Ralkovia?
*mutters something about scariness up to 11*

Ralk: I have stacks on stacks and racks on racks of slaves.
BlueHorizons: It sounds like you're doing a commercial for the most morbid children's board game ever, Ralk. :<
Releign wrote:
Leningrad Union: Help me against Ralkovia

That's a Jew octopus with a machine gun.
I think I will pass.
Lyras:You know, you're a sick fuck, yes?
New_Edom:you're so coy Ralk. You're the shyest of dictators.
More Funny/Intimidating Quotes About Me Short Summary On Ralkovian Policies.

Enzo Turga
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 07, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Enzo Turga » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:02 pm

A message to Nabatea Petra,

We support Ralkovia in this act. As soon as all Jews are expelled from you country, we shall rain hell down upon you. After your country becomes a desolate, bombed-out rock, we will reorganize your country into a non-prejudice, functioning democracy.

Signed,
High Chancellor Jonathan Nanoce
Deputy Chancellor Wyatt Knapp
Chancellor of State Sheke Moar
Chief Grand Field Marshal Stephen Knapp
Selarian Federation Factbook (FT)
List of Conflicts
Turgan-GWO War-Victory
Berouvian Civil War-Stalemate
Tamsian Oil Conflict-Victory
Revolution on Helghan's Moon of Calm-Victory
The Bug Expansion-Victory
Pandora Conflict-Victory

United Anacreon
Attaché

Founded: Aug 02, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby United Anacreon » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:10 pm

IC:

We strongly the Nabatean Government to pay a fee of 30,000 Anacreonean Kroner to every Jew in your country. In addition to this, we will be forcing you to give 30% of your GDP to the government of Ralkovia every 10 years. Failure to comply with these terms will be dealt with harshly.

Signed,

Reynald De Monte,
Minister of Foreign Affairs.
Last edited by United Anacreon on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Goldsaver
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 07, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Goldsaver » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:17 pm

OFFICIAL MESSAGE FROM PRESIDENT SOLARZ
You will cease and desist, discrimination against any race or religion is unacceptable.
If you do not cease and desist, then you will be annihlated.

Encryption Level: Maximum
Listen, you filthy nazi swine disgust me; but I am not without mercy. If you surrender immediately to the Social Democratic Republic of Goldsaver, your nation will not be destroyed. You will become our colony, and all discrimination against any race or religion will be ended. If you refuse, we'll let the Rakies have at you. The choice should be obvious.
Last edited by Goldsaver on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Free Federation of the Golden Lands
Free Federation Q&A
Liberal Democracy; Militaristic; Federation; Feminist
"None Shall be Held in Chains"
"All May Find Shelter Behind Our Walls"
"No Evil Shall Survive Our Wrath"

Caatudba
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Caatudba » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:29 pm

From the Armed Republic of Caatudba,

We will graciously accept any and all refugees and anyone who isn't wish to live in oppressive country.

In response We join the growing disgust of Nations and to warn you if you do not cease these anti semitic and racist policies I will have my country's armies on you soil and enter a state of total war.

Viperco1
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 03, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Viperco1 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:32 pm

Unlathria wrote:The Empire so far has recieved 100,000 Jewish refugees. Each Jewish family recieves a job, money, and state housing, plus medical aid and therapy.

OOC: heck I almost want to get banished from my country with that kind of treatment, and to the OP can you be careful with equating anti-semitism and anti-zionism the pro-israel people are annoying enough

IC: We entirely endorse the nation of Ralkovia and there demands. We hearby place an embargo on Nabatea Petra until Ralkovia's demands are met, for this disgusting show of anti-semtism and theocracy, we have to maintain fairness so refugees will be treated like any other immegrant but they are welcome to come to our nation.

Signed
Foreign Minister Ashlee Orion
Führer und Kaiser Colton von Felix
Last edited by Viperco1 on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: 2.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.31

We need to stop separating social problems from the people who cause them.

Those who refuse to coexist shouldn't be allowed to exist at all.
Unitary Secular Global Constitutional Techno-Utopian Meritocratic Republic with a Common Law System based on Sex-Positive, Libertarian and Chinese Legalist principles having a Universal First Language, Gender Equality, Politico-Criminal Eliminationism and Class Collaboration within a Social Market Economy.
Meta: Nihilism
Normative: Preferance Utilitarianism, Natural Law, Ethics of Care
Personal: Hedonism, Intellectuallism
Art: Aestheticism
Metaphysical Naturalism, Atheism, Physicalism, Determinism, Presentism, Monism, Dysteleology, Existential Nihilism

Herrebrugh
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 24, 2007
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Herrebrugh » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:33 pm

Officially wrote by the Hiadent of Herrebrugh, Joroakis Herrebrugh.

Good morning/evening/night,
I would like to inform you that my nation is now strictly observing you. Any other miss-step will be reported in no time. I would also like to inform you that such a miss-step will lead to embargoes, port blockades and eventually even war. I condemn this act of hatred and I ask any jew from your nation to join my country.

Signed, Joroakis Herrebrugh, Hiadent of the Socialist Hiadental Republic of Herrebrugh.
Uyt naem Zijner Majeſteyt Jozef III, bij de gratie Godts, Koningh der Herrebrugheylanden, Prins van Rheda, Heer van Jozefslandt, enz. enz. enz.
Im Namen Seiner Majeſtät Joſeph III., von Gottes Gnaden König der Herrenbrückinſeln, Prinz von Rheda, Herr von Josephsland etc. etc. etc.

The Factbook of the Kingdom of the Herrebrugh Islands
Where the Website-Style Factbook Originated!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents