NATION

PASSWORD

Declarations of War on Zoboyizakoplayoklot!

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Jazakstan
Diplomat

Founded: May 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Jazakstan » Sat May 31, 2014 3:29 pm

We wish to see a government that resembles the great Jazak Supreme Party, A sub-party if you like.
Head of State: President Peter Folvisk
Head of Government: Prime Minister Vladimir Royovsky
Active Military Personnel : 780,000
Reserve Military Personnel: 1,070,000

DEFCON Level - 5

Vanitan
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanitan » Sat May 31, 2014 3:35 pm

(SOOOOO MUCH HAPPENED HAS I BEEN RESCUED YET?)

Chelsea Florent: Due to the disappearance of my younger twin brother I have taken over the country. I believe in the same cause as my brother and Claudia and her cabinet should be moved to a safe location of her choosing killing her will only make things worst.
Last edited by Vanitan on Sat May 31, 2014 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zoboyizakoplayoklot
Minister

Founded: Jan 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Zoboyizakoplayoklot » Sat May 31, 2014 6:32 pm

Vanitan wrote:(SOOOOO MUCH HAPPENED HAS I BEEN RESCUED YET?)

Chelsea Florent: Due to the disappearance of my younger twin brother I have taken over the country. I believe in the same cause as my brother and Claudia and her cabinet should be moved to a safe location of her choosing killing her will only make things worst.

Felix has been rescued and is in his way back. As Yul has surrendered Claudia has been sentenced to a work camp for life.

Yul
Spokesperson

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Yul » Sat May 31, 2014 6:56 pm

your mom

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:32 am

Vanitan wrote:(SOOOOO MUCH HAPPENED HAS I BEEN RESCUED YET?)

Also, as a final military action, the special forces liberate the captured emperor Felix, who after a few days in a Valaran hospital, should be well enough to return back to Vanitan (relatively) unscathed (considering what could have happened).
The Valaran Emperor and his sister Lyanna welcome him warmly and recommend that next time, rushing off into a warzone alone with a mad despot on the throne and an imminent large scale war is not especially advisable, even for an emperor.
Last edited by Valaran on Sat May 31, 2014 7:32 pm.
I used to run an alliance, and a region. Not that it matters now.
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:"I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up." Valaran
Valaran wrote:To be fair though.... I was judging on coolness factor, the most important criteria in any war.
Zoboyizakoplayoklot wrote:Val: NS's resident mindless zombie
Planita wrote:you just set the OP on fire

Previous

Return to International Incidents