NATION

PASSWORD

2nd Allandine-Sviber War (Open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sviberstan
Attaché

Founded: Mar 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sviberstan » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:52 pm

OOC: As I have stated earlier, Sviberstan is land-locked
Current Head of State: King Ultan Gorbija
Capital: Marcinet
Major Cities:
Akoga
Lasirinia
Olini

Influential Companies:

Global Arms United (GAU), Alan Morsby

SvibOre, Balko Ugrian

Past Wars

Allandine-Sviber War, White Peave

Russian people of america
Senator

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Russian people of america » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:20 pm

Sviberstan wrote:OOC: As I have stated earlier, Sviberstan is land-locked

(Someone said there was a blockade)
Call me Russian or RPA.

RP Sample's:
Sengoku Rp
Fading Songs
Shinobi RP

Yes, my nation has a funny name. It was originally a puppet.

I'm Declaring this nation dead. From this moment on it will live on as The Frozen Forest. This is for the sake of convenience, as i want to restart with a new, proper name.

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:25 pm

Sviberstan wrote:The talks would not be accepted. General Drake's comment burned in the minds of every Sviber, making King Ultan I unable to open talks due to public pressure.

We are happy to rescind the comments if talks would be allowed, in short. There is also the possibility of private talks.
Last edited by Valaran on Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I used to run an alliance, and a region. Not that it matters now.
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:"I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up." Valaran
Valaran wrote:To be fair though.... I was judging on coolness factor, the most important criteria in any war.
Zoboyizakoplayoklot wrote:Val: NS's resident mindless zombie
Planita wrote:you just set the OP on fire

Sviberstan
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Sviberstan » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:58 am

King Ultan I would slowly and stubbornly reopen lines of communication.
Major Cities:
Akoga
Lasirinia
Olini

Influential Companies:

SvibOre, Balko Ugrian

Past Wars

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:33 am

Sviberstan wrote:King Ultan I would slowly and stubbornly reopen lines of communication.

Seward congratulates the King on this wise move.

will post some more a bit later... sorry
Last edited by Valaran on Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:"I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up." Valaran
Valaran wrote:To be fair though.... I was judging on coolness factor, the most important criteria in any war.

Sviberstan
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Sviberstan » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:09 am

The talks would be held in the utmost secrecy so the people of Sviberstan would not catch wind on it. King Ultan I would wait and see what the government of Valaran would offer this time.
Major Cities:
Akoga
Lasirinia
Olini

Influential Companies:

SvibOre, Balko Ugrian

Past Wars

Allandium
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Allandium » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:39 am

The Allandium Empire had been geared up for another potential conflict. On the front border, the Allandium army were waiting patiently. The situation with Sviberstan and Valaran had been in the soldier's minds for a while now. The crisis is the only thing that is stopping the region plunging into war. In a show of might, the Emperor has organized a huge parade of Allandium soldiers in the capital to show their might and to ward off potential invaders. On roofs in the capital, AA turrets had been established in the case of conventional, biological or nuclear bombings in the capital and its environs.
The Allandium Empire
Head of State: Anton Preservius
Emperor of Allandium: Emperor Marcas
Dominant Political Party: Allandium Syndicalist
Allandine-Sviber Wars
1st Allandine-Sviber War: White Peace
2nd Allandine-Sviber War:
Victory
Land of hope and glory, mother of the free.
Haydn wrote:Oh, hey Allandium!
Friendly note: This nation does not represent my personal opinions.

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:33 pm

Sviberstan wrote:The talks would be held in the utmost secrecy so the people of Sviberstan would not catch wind on it. King Ultan I would wait and see what the government of Valaran would offer this time.

Seward put it as straight as he could, under the condition that these talks were completely secret:

"Look, I don't particularly want a mass war, and I imagine no one else really does either. I would also like to personally apologize for the conduct of Drake; he was out of line. We are happy to give back all the weapons we took, and leave your nation. I will also convince Drake to rescinds his comment and make an apology to the people of Sviberstan. But here is the catch: we need a concession too. It can be incredibly minor in reality, but it has to be something that we can take back and show that it was worth sending Drake's expedition to Sviberstan. If you had any suggestions on what this would be, we would are happy to hear them."
Last edited by Valaran on Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sviberstan
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Sviberstan » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:18 pm

King Ultan I pondered for a moment.

"I suppose we can relinquish monetary concessions AS LONG as it remains from the people of Sviberstan's ears. Would this be acceptable?"
Major Cities:
Akoga
Lasirinia
Olini

Influential Companies:

SvibOre, Balko Ugrian

Past Wars

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:21 pm

Sviberstan wrote:King Ultan I pondered for a moment.

"I suppose we can relinquish monetary concessions AS LONG as it remains from the people of Sviberstan's ears. Would this be acceptable?"

"Your majesty, this would be prefect, and I thank you for your wisdom. You are certainly more wise than certain members of our military on these matters." Seward beamed.

"How much were you thinking?"
Last edited by Valaran on Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sviberstan
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Sviberstan » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:32 pm

"Name a price."
Major Cities:
Akoga
Lasirinia
Olini

Influential Companies:

SvibOre, Balko Ugrian

Past Wars

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:14 am

Sviberstan wrote:"Name a price."

Since some 5,000 men of ours were casualties, around $25 million would suffice. Most of it will be given to those who were wounded, or to the families of those who died.
Last edited by Valaran on Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sviberstan
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Sviberstan » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:14 pm

King Ultan I contemplated the price, his advisors figured the actual price when accounting for inflation, and eventually Ultan agreed to compensate Valaran.
Major Cities:
Akoga
Lasirinia
Olini

Influential Companies:

SvibOre, Balko Ugrian

Past Wars

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:18 am

Sviberstan wrote:King Ultan I contemplated the price, his advisors figured the actual price when accounting for inflation, and eventually Ultan agreed to compensate Valaran.

"Excellent! Now I shall go to Drake and ensure that he relinquishes all the equipment, so that his men can be allowed out of Sviberstan. After this, the crisis should be resolved."
Last edited by Valaran on Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:30 am

General Drake waited patiently as the torrential rain lashed against his command tent. He was unmoved, already resigned to the fate that awaited him, yet brooding defiance still rested in his eyes.
Drake decided to wear his normal uniform, but included with it his medals and signs of office. They were to remind the ambassador of his long service to their nation.

The patter of the rain gave no warning of Seward's arrival, instead he merely appeared, his long strides quickly taking him into center of tent. His tall frame made him tower over the General.
Drake did not get up, but instead stared at the intruder. Seward did not sit down and refused to make eye contact with the General, resisting the challenge:

"General, you caused us all a lot of grief."

The general said nothing in response, so Seward continued.

"Your actions nearly lead us to total war. Yes, the powers that be authorized you to take that equipment, but even after they realizsed their mistake, you took it step further, didn't you?"

"So what if I did?" the General baited.

Seward ignored that remark "Those letters you knew, were inflammatory. You knew what effect they would have, and yet you decided to send them anyway."

"Yes I knew." The general bellowed "I knew that it would cause those miserable idiots to squeal and call for their pitiful honor and revenge. And do you want to know why? My men bled for this land, they died here in their droves, forgotten by our nation, yet still doing so in the promise of freedom and that they would be rewarded for their efforts. And what reward did they get? Nothing. Nothing except insults and threats. So I decided that they should get something for their efforts, and hold the Sviber cowards to their word. I decided -"

Drake's speech cut out suddenly, as Seward turned to stare at him. The two men's gazes held a fierce battle but it was only a short one: The incandescent, outraged flame of the General was no match for cold fire in Seward, and slowly the defiance in his eyes dimmed. Seward spoke again, and this time his words were laced with steel.

"Yes, you did decide. You decided for all of us. And you decided wrong. I cleaned up your mess with the Sviber, but we all know it went deeper than that. You held military authority above that of our elected representatives, and took the fate of our nation into your own hands. You were the one who betrayed your men, general. No one else, but YOU.

Drake stayed silent again, but this was a silence of defeat, not of defiance. He was broken.
Seward spoke one last time:

"Our leaders gave me the power to remove you from your position, strip you of your titles, and charge you with treason. But I see that is not needed. You do realize the cost of your actions, and for me that is enough. You shall remain in your role, for your past services. However," he turned to stare one last time at Drake "never cross me again."

Seward strode out and disappeared once more into the storm, leaving the General alone with the ashes of his failure.

Sorry, I just couldn't resist writing that speech to end my involvement in the RP; just thought it was too cool not to do :p
Last edited by Valaran on Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:40 am, edited 4 times in total.

Pimps Inc
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pimps Inc » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:55 am

OCC:What's been happening.I was on vacation for a couple of weeks.
Roleplay Information
2024: The Long Peace - United Mexican States

Risottia wrote:
United States of White America wrote:Although Nietzsche was a god-fearing atheist and his quote is positive, I believe it is negative. I think God has died because of our corrupt, open society, where there is no objective sense of right and wrong. Instead, I propose to resurrect God and avenge him.

No way.

When we meet aliens from outer space, we'll yell:

We poison our air and water to weed out the weak!
We set off fission bombs in our only biosphere!
We nailed our god to a stick!
Don't fuck with the human race!

Kanye West 2024

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:39 pm

Pimps Inc wrote:OCC:What's been happening.I was on vacation for a couple of weeks.

OOC: hi there, hope the vacation was good :)

Basically, we invaded, and after some really costly and brutal fighting, helped put an exiled king in place (though the other run is still hiding somewhere, and the capital city was destroyed). There was another crisis between me and Sviberstan since then, but it has now been resolved.

Pimps Inc
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pimps Inc » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:30 pm

Valaran wrote:
Pimps Inc wrote:OCC:What's been happening.I was on vacation for a couple of weeks.

Basically, we invaded, and after some really costly and brutal fighting, helped put an exiled king in place (though the other run is still hiding somewhere, and the capital city was destroyed). There was another crisis between me and Sviberstan since then, but it has now been resolved.

OCC:Thanks

I hope my troops helped out.If not, then ill sent supplies or anything needed to help.
Roleplay Information
2024: The Long Peace - United Mexican States

Risottia wrote:
United States of White America wrote:Although Nietzsche was a god-fearing atheist and his quote is positive, I believe it is negative. I think God has died because of our corrupt, open society, where there is no objective sense of right and wrong. Instead, I propose to resurrect God and avenge him.

No way.

When we meet aliens from outer space, we'll yell:

We poison our air and water to weed out the weak!
We set off fission bombs in our only biosphere!
We nailed our god to a stick!
Don't fuck with the human race!

Kanye West 2024

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Null, the war is over.

Postby Alouite » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:01 pm

The New Social Republic of Alouite was a Military Giant, certainly not a foe to be had. However, in the light of Sviber deprivation of human rights President Ismail Atlas signed a bill proposed by the Royal Senate which declared war on Svirberstan. The President and his advisers sat in a conference room on a plan to invade. He handed over the 12th Silvergaurd Division to General Smith de Bruxelles and the 9th and 17th Alouitan Shock Infantry Divisions to General Hassan du Casablanca, a well established oversea military General looking for a chance to shine this combined force of 45,000 men would be given assistance by the Normandy Regional Air Force Unit which comprises of 455 Dassault Mirage 2000's which carry a payload of 12,000 rounds of ammunition, four heat seeking missiles and a single bunker busting bomb which could be used to level buildings. They were sent to a nearby base in a nation neighboring Sviberstan, it was then that they contacted the Allandine Command with a message.

To the Government and Military Leadership in Allandine,
Alouite commends your nation in its fight against tyranny and injustice, in late news it was brought to my attention of the severity that the conditions in Sviberstan have reached. We apologize for not assisting sooner but vow that Sviberstan will soon see a change in leadership which will be given to the people. To do this we will be sending in a total of 45,000 infantry which will be using light armored cars to access the nation along with 455 supporting aircraft. We would like access to all information you have on this war along with where your military bases and holdings in Sviberstan are so that the Alouitan Royal Army can coordinate accordingly. A wise man once said those riding on the back of a tiger end up inside, this dictator has lived out his tyrannic term long enough, and soon we will let the Sviber people decide his fate in a international trial. I thank you for your time and understanding,
Signed,

Ismail Atlas, President of Alouite, Smith de Bruxelles, General of the 12th Silvergaurd division, and General Hassan du Casablanca of the 9th and 17th Shock Infantry Divisions
Last edited by Alouite on Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
National Liberalism, National School Economics, National Dividend, Constitutional Originalism, Protection of US Domestic Trade, The Chinese Gov't in Exile in Taipei, and Ending the War on Nouns
Hyman Minsky
Totalitarianism, the Destruction of the Environment, Racism, and, most of all, people who end statements in questions?
The Patriot Act, The Illegitimate Communist Authorities in China, Economic Libertarianism, Absolutism and Communism

Sviberstan
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Sviberstan » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:02 am

OOC: The war ended
Major Cities:
Akoga
Lasirinia
Olini

Influential Companies:

SvibOre, Balko Ugrian

Past Wars

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

OOC:

Postby Alouite » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:22 pm

Sviberstan wrote:OOC: The war ended

Oh, just saw that a minute ago. Whatever. I will null the previous post.
National Liberalism, National School Economics, National Dividend, Constitutional Originalism, Protection of US Domestic Trade, The Chinese Gov't in Exile in Taipei, and Ending the War on Nouns
Hyman Minsky
Totalitarianism, the Destruction of the Environment, Racism, and, most of all, people who end statements in questions?
The Patriot Act, The Illegitimate Communist Authorities in China, Economic Libertarianism, Absolutism and Communism

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:30 am

Pimps Inc wrote:
Valaran wrote:

OCC:Thanks

I hope my troops helped out.If not, then ill sent supplies or anything needed to help.

I think we used them to secure zones after Allandine forces had taken them, so yeah they did in that regard.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents