NATION

PASSWORD

Beaulieu Hotels & Resorts - [CLOSED]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Woodstead
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:29 am

Ms. Courtney,

Thank you for contacting us today. I am the Managing Director, Niamh Ella Green. Delack has already been noted by our board as a notable group for hospitality and leisure, and we feel that Delack is respected. Please allow me to clarify that Beaulieu is by no means new, and dates back to 1959. As for the "Get It Started" campaign, despite not being 'small or unrecognized', we would wish to know exactly what the terms of partnership would , or would have, entailed.

As for the N.O.A, Beaulieu is wholly owned by the nationally and regionally renowned Arena Corporate, which works at a smaller capacity by choice; we wish not to accept this aspect of your submission. However we do wish you the best of luck with future issuances.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Niamh Ella Green
Managing Director

I don't use this account anymore. Need to TG me? Just hit up Nyasott or Cez-Zaeri.

Woodstead
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:00 pm

Image Image Image Image
I don't use this account anymore. Need to TG me? Just hit up Nyasott or Cez-Zaeri.

Blueberry Islands
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Blueberry Islands » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:39 pm

Greetings!

The Blueberry Islands government has recently approved the 2015 Tourism Acceleration which aims to increase the number of tourists. In line with this, we are in need of new hotels and resorts, to accommodate our tourist arrivals for 2015. Our application form is down below. Thank you for your consideration and we hope to get a response from you as soon as possible.

Nation Name: Blueberry Islands
Indicate number of openings below between brackets:
ALPHA LOFTS [4 ]
ASTYRIAN JEWEL [1 ]
COLLECTIONS [ 2]
COUNTRY [ 6]
VERNON PARK [ 1]
Number of citizens, approximately: 3.8 million
Further requirements: We strictly prohibit beer.

Previous

Return to Global Economics and Trade