NATION

PASSWORD

Problems in the Pacific (MT/OOC/Sign Ups Closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Macedonian Grand Empire
Minister

Founded: Jan 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Macedonian Grand Empire » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:37 pm

Die erworbenen Namen wrote:
Macedonian Grand Empire wrote:ahem... missile strikes someone forgot about them?

Orbital Bombardment. Someone ever heard of that?

Missile strikes can be shot down. Rods of God cannot.

Cool down. If I do not use something does not mean I do not have it. It is over. Accept it and move on.
Edit: and a small thing. Rods of god exist in gameplay. It is much much harder for them to be placed in orbit in RL. And they are impossible in MT.
Last edited by Macedonian Grand Empire on Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NSG Senate
Senator Branko Aleksic Deputy leader of the REFORM party

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:39 pm

Macedonian Grand Empire wrote:
Die erworbenen Namen wrote:Orbital Bombardment. Someone ever heard of that?

Cool down. If I do not use something does not mean I do not have it. It is over. Accept it and move on.
Edit: and a small thing. Rods of god exist in gameplay. It is much much harder for them to be placed in orbit in RL. And they are impossible in MT.

We have sent man to the moon. We built a space station that hosts scientists for six months.

How on EARTH can we not take a bunch of rods, attach a computer to each of them, add a rocket base to it, and sand them into orbit?
The beatings will continue. Regardless of morale.

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:Also, nominating DEN as ATLAS's Chef Ramses.
The United Remnants of America wrote:I'm collecting friends. Hate to say it, but you qualify.

Organized States
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:42 pm

Money...
Thank God for OS!- Deian
"In the old days, the navigators used magic to make themselves strong, but now, nothing; they just pray. Before they leave and at sea, they pray. But I, I make myself strong by thinking—just by thinking! I make myself strong because I despise cowardice. Too many men are afraid of the sea. But I am a navigator."-Mau Piailug
"I regret that I have only one life to give to my island." -Ricardo Bordallo, 2nd Governor of Guam
"Both are voyages of exploration. Hōkūle‘a is in the past, Columbia is in the future." -Colonel Charles L. Veach, USAF, Astronaut and Navigation Enthusiast

Pacific Islander-American (proud member of the 0.5%), Officer to be

Macedonian Grand Empire
Minister

Founded: Jan 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Macedonian Grand Empire » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:43 pm

Macedonian Grand Empire wrote:Cool down. If I do not use something does not mean I do not have it. It is over. Accept it and move on.

We have sent man to the moon. We built a space station that hosts scientists for six months.

How on EARTH can we not take a bunch of rods, attach a computer to each of them, add a rocket base to it, and sand them into orbit?

Weight!!! And gravity that is why. If you think ODIN like destruction is possible you need at least 50+ tones on a single rod. Kinetic weapons really on mass, density and velocity.
and your rods of god are a kinetic weapon.
NSG Senate
Senator Branko Aleksic Deputy leader of the REFORM party

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:44 pm

What's your point... You've said nothing that would stop me from sending a rod, or many rods, into space...

Money, maybe? Not likely.
Last edited by Die Erworbenen Namen on Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The beatings will continue. Regardless of morale.

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:Also, nominating DEN as ATLAS's Chef Ramses.
The United Remnants of America wrote:I'm collecting friends. Hate to say it, but you qualify.

Vancon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:45 pm

Macedonian Grand Empire wrote:ahem... missile strikes someone forgot about them?

Orbital Bombardment. Someone ever heard of that?

look, if you want to fill up 8 pages of words that mean nothing towards whom you're addressing, by all means waste your time.
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

Imperializt Russia wrote:
The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Well what the fuck do you use for lube?

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Rupudska wrote:I avoid NSG like one would avoid ISIS-occupied Syria.
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Which just so happens to be within the next half-hour

Shyluz wrote:Van, Sci-fi Generallisimo

U18 2nd Cutest NS'er 2015
Best Role Play - Science Fiction 2015: Athena Program

Previous

Return to International Incidents