NATION

PASSWORD

LY9/M22 Dire Wolf Heavy Tank

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:26 am

OOC: Will (probably) post a response to orders within 10-14 hours from the time of this post.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Falkasia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 22, 2008
Father Knows Best State

Postby Falkasia » Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:42 am

OOC: Works for me! Take your time, was just making sure I ahdn't been overlooked.
Universal Defense Consolidated Storefront
Dramatis Personae
Just for the record; I'm colorblind to Yellow
Falkasia is ranked 1st in the region and 1st in the world for Most Awesome Nations.

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Postby Lamoni » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:56 am

Falkasia

Your DPR order for the Direwolf heavy tank has been approved for the total cost of 140 billion standard dollars. Please let us know if you desire to set up a payment plan, if you do not wish to spend that much money all at the same time. All relevant materials, information, and personell are being dispatched to your nation, in order to assist you in starting up your production facilities. Please be advised that the Direwolf Heavy tank is a joint collaboration between the Protectorate of Lyras, and the Free Republic of Lamoni. Thank you for your highly valued custom.
National Anthem

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Falkasia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 22, 2008
Father Knows Best State

Postby Falkasia » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:23 am

Lamoni wrote:From: Lyran Arms - Lamoni

Falkasia

Your DPR order for the Direwolf heavy tank has been approved for the total cost of 140 billion standard dollars. Please let us know if you desire to set up a payment plan, if you do not wish to spend that much money all at the same time. All relevant materials, information, and personell are being dispatched to your nation, in order to assist you in starting up your production facilities. Please be advised that the Direwolf Heavy tank is a joint collaboration between the Protectorate of Lyras, and the Free Republic of Lamoni. Thank you for your highly valued custom.

To: Lamoni; Lyras
We appreciate your quick response to our request, and are glad such a deal could be made with relative ease. We shall forward all necessary funds from our account at Universal Defense momentarily.

It has been a pleasure doing business with you!
Universal Defense Consolidated Storefront
Dramatis Personae
Just for the record; I'm colorblind to Yellow
Falkasia is ranked 1st in the region and 1st in the world for Most Awesome Nations.

Serbian_Soviet_Union
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 11, 2009
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Serbian_Soviet_Union » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:58 pm

Serbian_Soviet_Union wrote:To: Lyrans Arms

We would like to place an order of 5,000,000 oj LY9/M22 Dire Wolf Heavy Tank. So that we can replace some of our aging tanks and put the Dire Wolf's into service.

Signed,
Dragomir Sutanovac
Defense Ministry of FSSU

Instead of the original order 5,000,000 LY9/M22 Dire Wolf Heavy Tank which we requested to order. We would like to place an order of 250,000 of LY9/M22 Dire Wolf Heavy Tank instead. The total price comes to $8,750,000,000,000 USD. We would like to pay in four installments within the next four years period. Yearly payment per installment of $2,187,500,000,000 USD per year.

Signed
Dragomir Sutanovac
Defense Ministry of FSSU
Zastava Arms Inc Cheap Military Hardware: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6443
Zastava Energy Inc & Zastava Oil Corporation: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7806
Full member of: AMNAT, CIN, SCUTUM, CA, VA, PSUS
Observer Member of: GIA, EA, CI

Defcon: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) State of War/State of Emergency || Preparation for a possible war
Military size 5% Active || 2.5% Reserves
Government Type: Capitalist, Conservative, Right Wing, Democratic
FSSU Nations Factbook: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9558
Serbian Broadcasting News: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9733
Baxtell Heavy Engineering Droid Works

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Postby Lamoni » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:30 pm

Serbian_Soviet_Union

Before we make any judgment on whether or not to accept your order, we wish to inform you that the LY9/M22 DireWolf heavy tank is not a main battle tank, and that it should not be used in that fashion.
National Anthem

Serbian_Soviet_Union
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 11, 2009
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Serbian_Soviet_Union » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:35 pm

Lamoni wrote:From: Lyran Arms - Lamoni

Serbian_Soviet_Union

Before we make any judgment on whether or not to accept your order, we wish to inform you that the LY9/M22 DireWolf heavy tank is not a main battle tank, and that it should not be used in that fashion.

I understand and they will definently not be used as a main battle tank.
Last edited by Serbian_Soviet_Union on Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zastava Arms Inc Cheap Military Hardware: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6443
Zastava Energy Inc & Zastava Oil Corporation: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7806
Full member of: AMNAT, CIN, SCUTUM, CA, VA, PSUS
Observer Member of: GIA, EA, CI

Defcon: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) State of War/State of Emergency || Preparation for a possible war
Military size 5% Active || 2.5% Reserves
Government Type: Capitalist, Conservative, Right Wing, Democratic
FSSU Nations Factbook: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9558
Serbian Broadcasting News: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9733
Baxtell Heavy Engineering Droid Works

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Postby Lamoni » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:18 pm

Serbian Soviet Union

Your order for:

250,000x LY9/M22 Dire Wolf Heavy Tank

has been approved. *WE* feel that you will be able to afford the maintenance costs of this many units. Using both Lyran and Lamonian production facilities, we estimate that this order will be completed within ten years. Thank you for your custom.
National Anthem

Electropeopleness
Lobbyist

Founded: May 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Electropeopleness » Mon May 30, 2011 3:24 pm

I'll get 2.

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Postby Lamoni » Tue May 31, 2011 12:02 am

OOC: Due to new Lyran Arms policy, only orders posted on the main Lyran Arms thread will be responded to. This helps us and you, by insuring that we don't have to check 20 different threads in order to respond to all of the orders. Lyran Arms thanks you for your valued custom.
National Anthem

Fallout Rebels
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Fallout Rebels » Tue May 31, 2011 10:13 am

We'll buy 200 for $7,000,000,000
Last edited by Fallout Rebels on Tue May 31, 2011 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone. - Al Capone
Whoever holds the gun, has the power
Whoever has power, needs a gun

Ryouese Black Islands
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ryouese Black Islands » Tue May 31, 2011 3:51 pm

We request 200 of your tanks for $7,000,000,000 please
Colonies of Ryou
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.
New Age people claim The "Space Brothers" are coming. I say "Do they have Space Sisters?"
StGeorge: you're pathetic
13:25 StGeorge: seriously
13:25 StGeorge: just leave ns already
13:25 StGeorge: you're an embarrassment to the site
13:25 StGeorge: and should have been thrown out months ago

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Postby Lamoni » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:08 am

Lamoni wrote:OOC: Due to new Lyran Arms policy, only orders posted on the main Lyran Arms thread will be responded to. This helps us and you, by insuring that we don't have to check 20 different threads in order to respond to all of the orders. Lyran Arms thanks you for your valued custom.
National Anthem

Arkoshia
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Buying Dire Wolf Heavy Tanks

Postby Arkoshia » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:40 pm

I would like to buy 25 Dire Wolf Heavy Tanks as an addition to my army.

Signed: Ragath Arentil

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Postby Lamoni » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:44 pm

Lamoni wrote:
Lamoni wrote:OOC: Due to new Lyran Arms policy, only orders posted on the main Lyran Arms thread will be responded to. This helps us and you, by insuring that we don't have to check 20 different threads in order to respond to all of the orders. Lyran Arms thanks you for your valued custom.
National Anthem

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade