NATION

PASSWORD

Medieval rp IC (private)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Drakmah
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 14, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Drakmah » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:41 am

The docks

The corporal signaled with 1 finger and a boulder was brought up on one of the Ythalitan shipping cranes, its location on the crane was adjusted back and forth a little before it was pushed off of the crane, aimed to crush some of the knights farthest from the duke and offset the rest of them.
Last edited by Drakmah on Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Quazin the Great wrote:Rules
9. Title stuff so Drakmah doesn't burst into flame. This rule may not matter because Drakmah
has grown old and tired and no longer trifles with such inflammatory conduct.

☠ Just your friendly neighborhood Necromancer

R.I.P. Tony the Possum - May 29th, 2017

Ben M
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:00 pm

Ytrys saw the man signal and knew something was up. Apparently so did his knights, who yelled and charged screaming, until a bolder fell behind them/ The Docks collapsed and a few fell, grabbing on and hanging down, the rest ran and began to fight falling. Then Ytrys shouted,

"STOP. We will go peacefully provided you treat my knights with dignity,"
Personality type: INFP-A
Economic Left/Right: -6.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.26
Never play a direct democracy. Fat people can be KING. Moles in space are fearsome. Magical Vikings wreck shit. Spies are Difficult. Stereotypes kill Zombies. Robots hurt society. Nerds can lead super people. Anti-socialites have demons. Stuck up Snow Elves don't interact well. HRE in Space tends to get complicated. Superheroes can be very orthodox. Fanatics don't make friends... even in space.

Drakmah
Ambassador

Postby Drakmah » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:05 pm

The Docks

Alathos waded through the crowd of soldiers and walked to Ytrys.

"Why do we have this conflict, when we should be uniting against a common enemy, join with me against the oppressive Dalentarth, and lets us fight for the glory of money."

Alathos stuck out his hand, and then pointed to the huge sack of bribe money his secretary was showing off not too far away.

"Do we have a deal?"
9. Title stuff so Drakmah doesn't burst into flame. This rule may not matter because Drakmah

Ben M
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:23 pm

The Duke looked uncomfortably at the bribe and spoke,

"There will be no need for that. We have long been weary of our dalentarthi neighbors and their arrogant ways, currently they are invaded by the manxians, who block the only pass to ther nation. However we have been secretly digging a major tunnel for years through the thin parts of their mountains. We could get an army though easily. But first we must talk to pavlostani and garfuncle. Doing this should be an international expedition to further the civilized countries. Are you in?"
Personality type: INFP-A
Economic Left/Right: -6.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.26
Never play a direct democracy. Fat people can be KING. Moles in space are fearsome. Magical Vikings wreck shit. Spies are Difficult. Stereotypes kill Zombies. Robots hurt society. Nerds can lead super people. Anti-socialites have demons. Stuck up Snow Elves don't interact well. HRE in Space tends to get complicated. Superheroes can be very orthodox. Fanatics don't make friends... even in space.

Drakmah
Ambassador

Postby Drakmah » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:46 pm

The Docks

"That sounds delightful." Alathos responded "Ill send for my men to return to my country and prepare for conquest, until then, allow me to treat you and your knights with some of my personal fortune."

He motioned to the cart, where there was room for him and his knights.

"Shall we?"

Garfunclia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Garfunclia » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:54 pm

Garfuncle City, Garfunclia

King Garfuncle XVII suddenly wakes up from a dream. He has a strange premonition about a coming invasion of Delantarth by both Ythalita and Fasilica. The king thinks for a moment. He knows that Delantarth will not survive the onslaught, and that it will end badly for them if this is a true dream. Garfuncle instead decides to make a choice. He gets up from his bed, and walks to his desk. He opens the game drawer and takes his lucky die from it. He makes a choice. If the die lands on one, he does nothing. If it's two, he joins the invasion. If it's three, he invades the Pavlostani Caliphate. If four, he attacks both Ythalita and Fasilica. If six, he turns the military on Garfunclia. He closes his eyes, shakes the die in his fist, and lets it fly. He opens his eyes, and frantically scrambles to read the number. Two. How convenient. He sends a letter to the Garfunclian Navy commander, Wobssorc. It reads:

"Prepare the ships. Tell all of the wall guards, soldiers, and anyone else who can fire a crossbow to get into the transport ships. We are launching an invasion of Delantarth."
This was once a quote of Ben M saying something stupid, but he unfortunately made me change it because he has my password. Just know that what he said was highly stupid. Also, I did all the grammar editing for him in the Lull RP. Not even that could save it.

Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: -8.0
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.97

Personality Type: INFP-T
"Heavy stones fear no weather..." -Of Monsters and Men

TALK BERNIE TO ME

Previous

Return to Portal to the Multiverse