NATION

PASSWORD

Medieval rp IC (private)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ben M
Minister

Founded: Mar 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:06 pm

Ivan gulped. This wasn't good. But they couldn't come inside or the trick was up. He put his last bit of bluster on. "Fire! Ill just duck! But if you come in here and go to the main tent you are dead. You can't get past the sentries and the army. But if you brought your army you could take us unawares! Think, don't be an idiot!. With that he stepped backwards to the very edge of the dirt walkway so that the smallest amount of his head was visible. He made a motion and shields quietly went up over everyones heads. Quietly but still making a sound.
Personality type: INFP-A
Economic Left/Right: -6.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.26
Never play a direct democracy. Fat people can be KING. Moles in space are fearsome. Magical Vikings wreck shit. Spies are Difficult. Stereotypes kill Zombies. Robots hurt society. Nerds can lead super people. Anti-socialites have demons. Stuck up Snow Elves don't interact well. HRE in Space tends to get complicated. Superheroes can be very orthodox. Fanatics don't make friends... even in space.

Pavlostani
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Pavlostani » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:11 pm

Colossa

Khaiman winced, knowing what he had to do. Slowly lifting his torch, he waved it twice from side to side, then snuffed it out.

"Forgive me." He whispered to his soldiers.

Inside Colossa

"Was that what I think it is?" Commander Yatsvan stared at the signal in the distance.

"Light the beacons, we ought to deliver what they requested." His companion said grimly.

Khaiman's Position

The night sky was deafened as cracks emerged from within the city. Siege engines were launching onto Khaiman's position. Sergeant Khaiman and his men attempted to run back from the killzone, but sadly, his entire platoon was crushed by falling boulders, as hell rained onto the waiting Fasilicans.
Last edited by Pavlostani on Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:21 am, edited 2,742,950,128,932 times in total

Ben M
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:20 pm

Ivan was hit by a boulder front the sky. He died instantly. as did 20 men behind him. Boulders slammed into the walls. One section collapsed. The main force bolted sideways. The gate was hit and burst open as a few knights went down, including Yarlsboro himself, his horse falling on him. Thats when Hell broke loose. 10 knights ran for Yarlsoro and pulled him out, bleeding bad, The archers on the walls fired down and all around at the castle. Shouts were raised and Fasilican Trebuchets answered the calls slamming into the walls and doing damage, one tower collapsed. The Fasilican Force dispersed back To their camps. Running like hell screaming bloody murder.
Never play a direct democracy. Fat people can be KING. Moles in space are fearsome. Magical Vikings wreck shit. Spies are Difficult. Stereotypes kill Zombies. Robots hurt society. Nerds can lead super people. Anti-socialites have demons. Stuck up Snow Elves don't interact well. HRE in Space tends to get complicated. Superheroes can be very orthodox. Fanatics don't make friends... even in space.

Pavlostani
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pavlostani » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:40 pm

Colossa

General Qarain stared grimly as a tower collapsed. They wouldn't survive long if the Fasilicans had such powerful destructive capacity.

"All ballistae, open fire on the bastards." He said gruffly. Runners went out and informed the gunners.

"What the bloody hell do you mean they've pulled back?" Qarain gripped a courier who had informed him of the news.

"I- they've pulled back, out of range." The nervous runner stuttered. Qarain growled and twisted the boy's neck.

"Send a raven to the caliph. We're at war." He informed Colonel Valgen.
Last edited by Pavlostani on Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:21 am, edited 2,742,950,128,932 times in total

Ben M
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:55 am

Yarlsboro woke in his tent. He was surrounded by doctors and military officials, as well as Woborrossic. He tried to speak but his throat was extremely dry. "Wa-Water" He scratched out. A doctor ran off returning momentarily with a big bucket of water and a clay mug. Dipping it in and forcing Yarlsboro to take small sips. Yarlsboro drinks, then pushes th doctor away.

"Alright. What happened?" He looks at woborrossic, but before he can speak his second in command spoke up.

"They predicted our plan and used a signal of some sort, I didn't see it, to trigger trebuchets to launch on us. All told our walls took most of the brunt of force. Work has begun on repairing them. Luckily the dirt Barriers you installed meant that the walls themselves are intact. Only the gate towers and the gate itself was smashed. We lost 108 men in the onslaught including Ivan the Tower, Freeding the Ice, and Rogers the Red. What do we do now sir?"

Yarlsboro thought. "well first of all collect the fallen under a white flag and bring them too me. If there are any survivors I want to see them. (OOC Owen if there are its up to you). Next saddle my horse. And finally commence digging siege tunnels. If we can't trick them out right, lets have the walls fall from under them. I also want OUR trebuchets to set up and fire once every hour if we can hit them, If we can't don't bother. Fill the firing with our shit, because thats what these fucks deserve, our shit. Any comments or Ideas Wobssorc?" as the squire ran off to comply. The trebuchets fired, slamming into the walls and splattering shit everywhere. Digging also commenced behind the walls, digging down and towards the city.

Pavlostani
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pavlostani » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:38 am

Colossa

Qarain handed Valgen a crossbow.

"This is one of the new ones. We haven't tested them yet, you're sure you want to go in with one?" He whispered in the Colonel's ear. Valgen nodded.

"I've read the specifications. It will do nicely." He said. The Colonel turned and walked outwards.

"Get your motherfucking asses up! We're headed to the murder holes. Every other troop is to carry one of the new crossbow models. Semiautomatic, very powerful. They haven't been fully approved for field use, so everybody else it to use standard arbalests or longbows. Am I understood?" He bellowed to his contingent of soldiers. They all shot to their feet.

"YES SIR." They shouted in unison.

"Captain Dvorkin will be taking his contingent to the walls, where we're preparing pots of boiling oil. Captain Harkman will be manning trebuchets that will launch caltrops towards the enemy fortifications. Let's see how they do when they can't even walk or ride to our walls. And General Qarain will be directing defenses at the front gate. Now, lets-" He was cut off as a large brown mass smashed a tower.

"The fuck is that smell? Did one of you shit your pants?" He demanded. The soldiers all shook their heads. Valgen sighed.

"Well, let's head to the murder holes." He grumbled.

The Windred

General Heinrich von Kohlenstoffburg was from a foreign family in Pavlostani. He had been sold into slavery as a child before escaping and joining the army. His hard life as a slave had tempered him to the rigors of the military and he shot through ranks before becoming a general.

"Colonel, how long till we reach Colossa?" He asked his first officer, Colonel Yatsen.

"Four days, provided the wind continues and nothing blocks our path." The Colonel yelled over the wind. Kohlenstoffburg nodded.

"I hope Qarain can make it that long." Kohlenstoffburg said in a worried tone.

The Walls of Colossa

"Loose!" Captain Dvorkin shouted. Scorpions fired from the walls, hurling burning bolts towards enemy fortifications. Behind him, trebuchets launched, flinging boulders and corpses towards the Fasilican ranks.

"Seriously, where the fuck are they?" He murmured. Dvorkin paced over the walls, trying to figure out what was happening.

"Maybe they intend to starve us out?" He guessed.

Below Colossa

"Open 'em." He ordered. Slits for murder holes opened at the bases of the walls.

"Where the hell are they?" He asked. Valgen sat down, thinking hard.

"They could be trying to starve us, or-" He sat up straight and snapped his fingers. If they couldn't see any soldiers approaching, they couldn't be traveling on land, but perhaps underground.

"Get us swords, morning stars, halberds, anything. They might be trying to tunnel in. They're in for a rude awakening when they hit these holes. Come on, I want caltrops blocking where they're going to tunnel in, razor wires, and explosives to collapse these holes if we need to. Let's get working." He ordered.
Last edited by Pavlostani on Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ben M
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:20 am

Yarlsboro winced as a fresh onslaught slammed into the siege walls. Luckily they help up. A few Parts cracked and broke, but the dirt behind kept the walls standing. Then a runner came up to Yarlsboro running frantically. the left side of his face was covered in dried blood. His eyes looked wild. "SIR. OUR CORPSE COLLECTERS WERE FIRED UPON. We collected all the corpses but we lost 15 men." The runner finished by collapsing in an exhausted heap. Yarlsboro strode past him. Those bastards had fired on unarmed people under a white flag. He ran and hopped up onto his horse carrying a white flag. To Wobssorc He said "We will speak later" He galloped out the front gate stopping well outside of even the longest crossbow shot. The gates stayed open behind him incase he needed to run. He shouted at the top of his lungs.

"You should be disgraced! You have broken the proper conducts of war! Firing on people under the white flag is despicable! Now, we have about 20 corpses of your comrades. We would be willing to give them to you provided you promise not fore on us, If you agree, send one man out with a cart stopping 100 meters from our walls. We will send 2 men out with the corpses and give them back you for proper burial or rites."

Drakmah
Ambassador

Left-Leaning College State

Postby Drakmah » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:11 am

Ythalita / Alathos's private study

Delvor Reached the port of Ythalita as dawn broke. He thanked the captain and grabbed his bags, walking the plank to port with surprising energy. He wove through the streets with a strut and reached the palace quickly.

"Hold" said the guard at the gate "Let me see your bag."

Delvor smiled, he loved the password Alathos had set up at the gate.

"What, so you can steal my catapults? I think not."

The guard laughed and let him inside the wall, he walked through and pulled out his badge, holding it up to the random guards that walked by him, assuring them he was not an intruder. He walked up the stairs and through the door way into the lobby, sitting down in a chair and sighing. Seeing him sitting there an assistant rushed off to find out if Alathos was presentable and returned after 30 or so seconds to wave him in.

"I see your back" Alathos spoke while sitting at his desk. "Whats the figure?"

"Oh your going to love this" Delvor responded "800,000 cassians."

Alathos spit his coffee back into his cup.

"800,000?" he gaped "I sent you with a top offer of 700,000, this guy is fucking desperate."

"Oh you should have seen him, to make things worse he accepted my offer in front of the Fascilican diplomat, but with the anger Lekdar had for that man i almost doubt he will make it out of that castle."

"Well" Alathos said, a sudden brightness in his eyes "Tell the general to gather his men, i need some to stay behind in case we are attacked, so 40,000 or so, but the rest of the army can sail to Colassa."

"Will do sir." Delvor left the room leaving Alathos to himself, he pulled out 2 pieces of parchment, one would be a notice offering money to any trades ship willing to carry his troops, and the other was a letter to Lekdar telling him he had the support of 90,000 troops.

He wrote the notice first.

To any trade ship available in 3 days time, i will pay the captain half a cassian for each soldier shipped to colossa, report to my secretary in 1 days time to report the number of soldiers your ship will carry, you will receive half of the payment on launch and half of the payment on return, this offer extends to the way back as well, and so for each soldier you carry back and forth you will receive 1 cassian.

He sealed the notice and sent it to the printers, who would format it to look better.

He then drew up his letter to Lekdar.

Dear Lekdar,

I accept your offer of 800,000 cassians. I will be supplying 90,000 troops to assist you in defending the city, my general will meet a commanding officer of your choice, at a location specified by you. Also if you would provide me with a spot to land my boats i would thankful, i losing men before they land is unproductive.

Your new ally,

Alathos DeGrey

He sent this letter off as well.

Letholdus Haldrians quarters

Delvor knocked on the door and informed Letholdus of the plan, he and 90,000 troops would be sent to Colossa, 40,000 would remain under an officers command. He would meet with a Pavlostani officer once they reached the island and they would coordinate an offensive.

Letholdus nodded and Delvor left.
Quazin the Great wrote:Rules
9. Title stuff so Drakmah doesn't burst into flame. This rule may not matter because Drakmah
has grown old and tired and no longer trifles with such inflammatory conduct.

☠ Just your friendly neighborhood Necromancer

R.I.P. Tony the Possum - May 29th, 2017

Ben M
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:52 pm

Baron Ytrys awoke to his guards shaking him roughly. "Sir, we must go." Ytrys knew better than to question. They wandered the halls going towards the exit. Ytry's was surrounded by his guards. They were leading him out when they stumbled upon 2 servants. The guards quickly beat them senseless. Ytrys took the opportunity to question.

"Why must we leave?"

His chief Duke's Guard spoke quietly.,

"Sunny here is not front the east, he is a southern. Speaks extremely lose dialect to Ythalitan. Duke Fascile placed him with us to spy on the guards. He's been posing as a caravan guard and playing cards with the locals. They let it slip that the army sails soon. Didn't mention where, but since we haven't been told...."

Ytyrs nodded as they reached the main entrance, surprising the guards and knocking them flat, bolting into a run. "I noticed the city had a feeling of hype as well, must be it. Now we better hope Alathos didn't buy/requisiton our ship or we may be in trouble"

His guard was brought short at that. "Didn't think about that. Well I sent alter to Tyri so hopefully he's prepared. They got to the docks and started searching for their ships, avoiding soldiers and other people.

Eastern Island

Tyri reached his hand out leif. Leif spat on his and clenched tyro's hand nearly breaking it. Tyri winced noticeably. "Well Im glad that was settled." The agreement Saria brokered was based on these points,

1) The velkongs would continuously raid the Pavlostanni Mainland, burning crops and causing damage and overall just being a velkong.

2) Each nation would aid each other in times of trouble

3) The Velkongs were now its own nation and had its own government. The 10,00 Fasilican troops (2000 of which were knights) Would withdraw to the mainland.

Tyri sighed contendly and left the island that very night, heading back to the Imperial city. Leif turned to Saria

"Nå sikker var han i en fart. Nå tak Saria for at hjælpe en mand med at finde sin frihed. Velkong skylder dig meget og mere (Well he zure was in a hurry. Well tanks Saria fa helpin a mann fine his freedoom. Velkong awes ya much and more)"

Pavlostan

Javen and his guards were sneaking out. The presence of the Ythalitan diplomat and the extended bartering and the failure of Javen meant that he was in danger. He was almost out, when they were at the front entrance to the palace. But there were so many guards. Javen sighed hopefully they would just let him out peacefully. He and his guards walked forward. All wore plate mail and were armed, even Javen.. they walked up to the front and the Baron's guard spoke.

"We wish to leave the palace. Clear the way"
Last edited by Ben M on Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quazin the Great
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Quazin the Great » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:40 am

Marcel was admiring his newly acquired swivel chair when there was a knock on his newly acquired door. "come in" he said, barely pausing in his swiveling. A young man walked it and nodded, looking around uncomfortably. "aaah, Red. Good to see you" Marcel said, halting in his swiveling to come at rest with his feet on his newly acquired desk. "Sir my names no-" "hardly matters. Time is of the essence." Marcel said examining the fellow. He had hired the lad to follow the messenger Alathos had sent. He was probably being bought out by another, but it hardly mattered. Red hesitantly spoke, "He arrived back in Port sir. I tried to follow him but I lost him again" he looked down at his shoes. Marcel shrugged and picked up a coin, throwing it to him, "theres your payment". Red caught it and put it in his pocket nodding briefly before leaving. Marcel began to resume swiveling and did so for about a minute before cursing and jumping out the window. He landed in a roll on the wood tile and broke into a run, leaping chimneys and alleyways, a silhouette in the dawn light. It took him the better part of ten minutes to reach Alathos's house and another three to scale its walls and evade the sentries (alathos's house is huge) before arriving at the window to his study. With well practice grace he silently slipped the bolt and vaulted through landing in a crouch on the floor.
♜♞♝♚♛♝♞♜
♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟
▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░
░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░
░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
♙♙♙♙♙♙♙♙
♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖

Drakmah
Ambassador

Postby Drakmah » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:06 pm

Castle Skeldorgate

Alathos looked over his city with a smile on his face, his pockets would soon be fuller, his mercenaries would be off to war, and he would keep his city, the day couldnt get better, and so he pulled up a chair on to the balcany and watched as captains were payed and soldiers we walked onto boats. They had all been brought up to code, those with inferior armor receiving new sets and those with inferior equipment receiving upgrades as well. Water skins, pouchs, sword frogs, all had been given out to those in need.

The loading went on for a few hours, he had hoped Lekdar would have received his letter, or at least he hoped he would receive it, the ships would take much longer to reach the shores than a bird would, and by the time everything was arranged they should be nearing the shores.

After some thought about the coming war Alathos decided to pour himself a drink, he walked back through the halls and opened his study doors and went into his bedroom, where he had spent the past night sleepless and drunk. That morning he had swore to keep his drinking down and only poured one glass before putting it away. Hearing faint noises in his study he walked in to find marcel on his couch again.

"How may i help you today Marcel?" he asked, taking a sip of his drink.

Docks of Castle Skeldorgate

"We found the Fascilican duke and his knights sir." reported a mercenary sergeant "They were fleeing the city toward the dock, we have them surrounded with pikemen and archers, we are arresting them charged with spying, delivering information to the enemy, and the assault of 2 servants, found in King Alathos's estate."

"Very good sergeant" replied the corporal "what are the numbers?"

"We have them 10 to 1 sir, and half of ours are long bow men."

"Very good, i will speak to them."

The corporal walked up to the corned men.

"How would you like to do this gentlemen" he said with a smirk "The hard way or the easy way?"
Last edited by Drakmah on Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
9. Title stuff so Drakmah doesn't burst into flame. This rule may not matter because Drakmah

Ben M
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:32 pm

Ytrys spoke up from the middle of his knights who had drawn their swords and shields.

"That depends good sir. What happens if we take the easy way?"

Drakmah
Ambassador

Postby Drakmah » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:24 pm

The Docks

"The easy way is that you and your knights are detained, stripped of your armor and weapons that will be safely stored. You will be held a political prisoner and may be used as leverage. Your knights will be kept in prison, fed and kept in health. If you do not comply, i will push your knights off of this dock until you do comply. Do i make myself clear?"

Ben M
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:38 pm

Ytrys sighed, stalling for time. "Well, Sir is there any way we can work this out?"

Ben M
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:53 pm

Avtokhol Watched from 10 feet up as the tops of the towers burned. He grinned maniacally, the flames glinting off his eyes. The wood burned bright and hot. He heard shouting under him and he saw that the wood had almost burnt through. He screamed and leapt down. He crashed though the wood seeing his brothers doing the same on the other tower. Flames cascaded around him and the ceiling collapsed on the defenders. A hail of sparks and fir blinded him and he was lucky that his other brothers leapt down as well protecting him, That is when the fighting happened. Because they had the high ground they had the advantage. Castle Towers are designed so that the people on top have the advantage. He leapt up and they cleared the top of the tower. lashing out with casual ease with his curved Calvary sword. Men screamed. His brothers shoved past him screaming bloody hell. The first few died to Dalentarthi swords, but they shoved through and smashed their moral. Avtokhol laughed and into the fray. It was a one on one, but he had a disadvantage, not being used to the confined space. He leapt back wards as a slash came for his throat, tripping on the stairs and rolling into the man he faced who slammed into the man behind him. Seeing this advantage his brothers threw themselves on the men and pushed their way down to the main gate where a final stand was occurring. A stand off ensued. A bloody Mess of bodies were piling up, but Avtokhol saw they were outnumbered. He despaired. Until He saw a brother leap over the wall of the gate! Gunabaatar had sent a contingent up the walls themselves! Screaming another wave of attackers flanked the defenders as the original waved pushed hard! It was a hard battle, but the defenders had no chance. They took 20 prisoners form this battle including a General! GunBaatar himself appeared from the ranks of his men. He shouted, blood running from his sword, "Bid odoo Dalentarth BAIKh (WE NOW HAVE DALENTARTH!)" The Manxians screamed their approval and set themselves at the gate mechanisms. Slowly pushing it open. Tommorrow they move on!

Drakmah
Ambassador

Postby Drakmah » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:00 pm

The docks

"No" he turned to his archers "Light your arrows, if a ship tries to park here warn them and burn it."

"Yes sir!"

"Now" he said turning back to the duke, "Will you come quietly or will i have to start drowning people?"

Pavlostani
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pavlostani » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:28 pm

Colossa

General Qarain strained to hear the distant man's voice in the wind.

"They think we wish to collect our cannon fodder? I think not. Now, we shall show them the firepower of this armed, and fully operational defense grid. Tell Captain Dvorkin to fire when ready." He ordered the runners, who scurried off.

The Walls of Colossa

Dvorkin leaned against a wall, exhausted. It was painstaking to swivel the trebuchets and scorpions in the city to aim outwards from the front gate. The captain drew a small flask and took a swig of the strong liquor inside.

"Are the trebuchets loaded and armed?" He gripped a runner, who nodded.

"Good. All siege engines, open fire." He pointed in the direction of the enemy walls. With an immense snapping noise, the trebuchets fired simultaneously, as dozens of boulders streaked towards the front of the enemy walls.

Ben M
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:39 pm

Yarlsboro freaked out as Boulders flew over his head and slmmed into the walls, shattering some palisade trees but the walls held. 2 builders flew in through the open gates with Yarlsboro galloping afterwards.
"Fire the shit with the flame!"

He shouted from his horse. The Fasilican trebuchets fired and shit splattered over the walls. One Pot of shit sailed over the destroyed tower crashing onto a building behind. Only all the shit lit on fire as pots of burning oils were thrown with it. This ignited the shit making it smell even worse. The gas reached up to the defenders on the walls making them cough violently and be a little hard of breath. The one that flew over the walls also lit, this one a building however. Yarlsboro Laughed. Poor defenders.

Ben M
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:56 pm

Ytrys Stalled some more. "Well why would you want to push us? We have valuable info that I don't think you would want drawing away." The knights raised their shields blocking the archers best shots.

Quazin the Great
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Quazin the Great » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:07 pm

"Ah! Alathos, there you are", Marcel said, swinging his legs off of the couch, "forgive my ignorance, but what news did your messenger bring?"
♜♞♝♚♛♝♞♜
♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟
▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░
░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░
░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
♙♙♙♙♙♙♙♙
♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖

Ben M
Minister

Ex-Nation

A Velkong raid

Postby Ben M » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:56 am

Ragorak hopped off the long ship, sweating profusely. He gulped eagerly at his water skin. Eirik came to him.

"Åh, fuck. Ved vandet guds skæg, dette forbandede sted er varmere hans kones røv! Jeg sværger, jeg har svedt mere vand end havet selv! Hvor er den forbandede by? (Ah, fuck. By the water god's beard, this fucking place is hotter his wife's ass! I swear I have sweated more water than the ocean itself! Where is the damn town?)"

Eirik didn't speak just pointed. Ragorak cussed wildly and had his men form up and move at a slow but brisk pace. The men cussed. Sand was everywhere. Ragorak felt his pants chafing terribly, but he reminded himself that this would help earn their freedom. After about two gruesome miles they saw the town over the next dune. Ragorak chugged the rest of his water skin, feeling it cramp. He then raised his axe and screamed.

"lort om ørkenen! (SHIT ON THE DESERT)"

Ad\nd charged at the small coastal town. His men rallied to the cry and also charged. Except Eirik the Laerd, who took out a Garfunclian crossbow and followed behind slower.

Drakmah
Ambassador

Postby Drakmah » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:21 am

Alathos's private study

Alathos sighed to himself, Marcel is very persistant, audric must be paying him well.

"Lekdar is giving me 800,000 cassians to join him, this out weighed Fascilicas offer and so my ships are sailing with 90,000 troops down to assist Pavlostani in their war."

he sat down in his chair and poured himself a drink

"Would you like one?" he asked pulling out another glass

The docks

The corporal smiled

"You may have valuable info, but your knights dont, and so you either surrender or we push you knights in the water one by one until you do."

Ben M
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:09 pm

Ytrys felt his head knight stiffen indigently but Ytruys spoke first,

"Let it go Maurice. Let it go. And to answer your question, while I may know more than the knights from the east, the knights here are from all over. Maurice is a northerner as you can tell by his indignavce to your rudely breaking diplomatic conduct. Peirce here is from the West, and Jael is from the south, Hell Maggrin is an imperial!"

MAggrin caught on before the other "SIR" He whispered, so that it was barely audible, "You shouldn't have said that! Tyri doesn't want full information on Fasilica in these men's hands!" The rest caught on and stiffened holding their shields a little bit more defesnilvy.

Drakmah
Ambassador

Postby Drakmah » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:00 pm

The docks

The Corporal pursed his lips in frustration

"Are you going to surrender or do i have to get the oil?"

Ben M
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:48 pm

"Oil? If you throw burning oil at us surely I will die too." Yrtrys was almost enjoying this. "Wnot you die Jeeves?"

"Oh yes sire" Jeeves nodded solemnly. "Then they will never get my information about Fasicla's seawalls. Not ever." The knights start nodding and saying things like "I will die too. Oh yes. They will never get the information on ........ OH yes. Oh dear me. Oil. OH man"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse