NATION

PASSWORD

2014: The Modern World! [Modern Alt History/OOC/OPEN!]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The New Greek Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Greek Republic » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:17 pm

"You must mold the world, don't let it mold you."

-Me. Much inspiration. Very impression. Such poetic . wow.

The OOC---- You are here.
IC Thread
News Thread
Diplomacy Thread
War Thread
Sports Thread

North American International Council

Introduction

Welcome to the year of of 2014! Except, with a twist, history hasn't quite gone the way it has in our reality. Now, I'm not going to specifically going to declare what has happened in this world, so that you can create your nations with some room for creativity, but maybe the Confederate States of America won the American Civil War? Maybe Hitler won World War II? Maybe the Soviet Union never broke apart, causing communist ideals to be widespread through Europe to this day! 9/11 may have never happened , meaning no War on Terror. Hell, the United States may not even be a superpower! It's all what your head can come up with in this one, so use your head, and be creative with it!

Premise

As the above paragraph states, this is a national alternate history RP starting in the year 2014, with the primary divergence point being the American Civil War , but there is no single point as long as you have a good backstory. In order to encourage more changes, the period between the American Civil War and the present can be changed significantly (obviously) to create a reasonably different, but not totally unrecognizable world. Some conflicts , like both WWI and WWII, will happen NO MATTER WHAT, though the causes and time of when they happened may be different.

As with real history, the end of WWI did not resolve Europe's conflicts, and WWII caused widespread chaos throughout Europe. Axis & Allied Powers are the same as they were in RL, so in your application say what your nation did in WWI and WWII & who your nation sided with, as well as other history of your nation. One more thing, the Cold War may not have happened after WWII, or may not have been between the USSR, and the United States, it may not have caused a space race, or an arms race. remember that in your applications. I apologize for any confusions you may have, but feel free to ask questions.

Land Claims

With land claims, I don't want wildly unreasonable claims , like the Third Reich controlling all of Europe. For there to be a Third Reich, Hitler would have to compensate. Actually, there probably wouldn't of been a Third Reich at all, but you know what I mean. That means withdrawing borders claims back. Okay? I also don't want a lot of invading and then annexation. I know this is alternate history, but c'mon , solve things diplomatically like in RL, use war as a final option.

If two nations, claim the same area before one is accepted, those will be conflicted claims. If there is a Confederate States of America, the United States may not recognize them and claim it as theirs, but the Confederacy will still be there. Basically, it's a North/South Korea situation.

The Map

Official Map of the RP

Rules , Guidelines , FAQs, whatever you want to call them.

How should I make my first post?

Well, how do you want? If you are a prefer to write a narrative of what is happening in your nation, then so be it. If you like to write about 1st-person encounter between characters, and the progression of the events through dialogue, then that's just as fine. As long as what you are trying to do is clear, then post how you want.

I shouldn't have to say this but, NO ONE LINERS. That is one way of posting, I will not accept. More goes into it than just " You make me angry. I am sending 4 trillion soldiers to destroy you." Okay? Just. No.

How often will time pass?

Since some posts may cover a certain area of time, and there are wars to take into account, there will be no set passage of time. I recommend everyone placing the date at the top of your posts, just as a reminder to the rest of us what the time is. It doesn't have to be a specific date, it can be a season, month, or whatever. As long as you are in the same time as the rest of us, then you're good.

Players may fall out of 'sync' when some start moving faster than others. This particularly occurs when dialogue comes up (and each post starts covering only a few seconds of IC time) and when wars start, and complex battles take several back-and-forth posts covering only a few days, while stalemate posts may cover weeks. This is why things have been left flexible, so that we don't end up suddenly advancing to a new year while characters are holding a conversation that should only take a few minutes.

Won't letters and all that stuff disrupt the time flow?

That is why I will make several different threads. A war thread, for wars (Thank you, Captain Obvious), a Diplomatic thread for letters, and meetings, and the actual IC, which will be used for the actions for your nation.

I could make organizations threads as well, but some may not exist in this alternate timeline.

I may not be active for a while, will I be kicked out?

Well, No. However, if you are inactive for more than 3 days, then you may be kicked out and that area will be reopened, if you come back to find you have been kicked out and that area is taken by someone else, don't complain. If you are inactive, but give a notice, you will not be kicked out until 3 days after you were suppose to return. I'm sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause.

What dates are still true to form?

Everything before the American Civil War is still actual history. Everything afterwards may or may not have happened except for WWI and WWII. December of 1991 may not mean anything to the world, September 11th may have just been a normal day for America. So the answer is yes and no.

Are there limits on how my characters act?

If you are going to use dialogue to progress your nation's events, make sure you can portray the way the people act correctly. I don't discourage swearing, and if it's to show extreme passion, then I encourage it actually. I don't recommend offensive language, say in a Nazi meeting, you could use offensive terms to describe someone/something, but if someone is offended you will be asked to remove the statement. The same goes for Confederates and if they are in a meeting and they use the N-word to describe a black person, and someone is offended you will be asked to remove the remark.

What is the technology, and how much can it advance?

The tech for this RP will be the same as the technology we use today, there are still iPhones and all that good stuff, but there may not be the same nuclear weapon capability considering that a Cold War may not have happened. In terms of advancing, I want slight advancements OVER TIME. This doesn't mean in 5 days, China mass produces flying tanks. Take your time with the tech.

Will I always win battles or war?

No. Some nation's are stronger than others, you could be crushed, or you can crush your opposition. You WILL win and you WILL lose. I'm not going to decide who wins what, because all of you are civilized enough to accept a defeat. If you can't handle a loss, then you shouldn't be in the RP.

I want to reform my nation, how long should I wait before my reforms begin really start to make a difference?

It depends really. If you're reforming your military, then it could take anywhere from 6 months - 1 or 2 years, but nothing is for sure depending on how much you are reforming. If you are having a small reform, then a short time, large reform should take a long time, an overhaul of what your reforming should take the maximum time. It really just depends on what you are reforming.

How do I become a Co-OP/Moderator for the RP?

I may take applications for people who want to be Co-OP/mods, or I may just appoint them, I don't really know. Though, the most experienced of them will be a Chief Moderator if you will, or a second in command, If for some reason I am not here, then they will take over the position of OP.

I will give every Co-OP a certain job for them to perform,for example, it may be making sure nobody godmods, and those who do, are punished.

Do you love me?

Yes. I love you Jimmy.

NOW FOR THE RULES!

1. Don't flame, troll, or generally be a douchebag.
2. Don't godmod.
3. Don't numberwank.
4. Be prepared for the possibility of losing a battle, or even a war.
5. Don't tech-rush.
6. Please try to be active.
7. Use your head and research when determining what would be a likely action for a given nation.
8. One-line posts should be avoided like high fiving death. Seriously, they're horrible.
9. If you have questions or concerns, ask.
10. Be prepared to lose.
11. Report someone who is breaking the rules. Even if it's you. Report yourself.
12. To prove you read the rules, What's your favorite thing to drink?
13. Guys, and gals, HAVE FUN!

APPLICATIONS

Congrats, you have reached the application part! Without further stalling here you go! Thanks for reading all of this! :)

NS Name:
Nation Name:
Capital City:
Government Type:
Head of State:
Claimed Territory: (Provide a detailed description, or preferred, a map)
State/National Religion:
Dominant Religion:
Minority Religion(s):
Population:
Military Organization: (What the different parts of your military are, I.E Marines, Navy , Army)
Military Size: (Active & Reserve separately)
National Flag: (Put in a spoiler.)
Coat of Arms: (Put in a spoiler.)

National Focus:( Military, Foreign/Internal Affairs, etc.)
National Ideology(s):
Foreign Policy:
Civil Freedoms (1-10):
Primary Import(s):
Primary Export(s):
Primary Culture: (Primary culture/linguistic group)
Other Cultures : (Up to 2 cultures, must be present in your territory)

Brief Description of your nation's History:
Brief Description of your nation's economy:
Brief Description of your nation's government:

RP Example:

Reservation Application (For if you don't have time)
Land you want to reserve:
When will you be able to put up an application?:
If your reservation app is denied, will you still join in a different land?

NOTE: Reservations expire after 48 hours unless an extension.

Other Things

Guys, I really appreciate it, if you looked at this thread, and took the time to look over it all, I really appreciate it. Thanks!

I want FULL detail in your posts, and at least 2 paragraphs.

If you aren't a good RPer, you don't get along with others, and you aren't capable of staying real. Then just leave. It'd be a lot easier.

I will probably do what it takes to keep this alive. So if this ever gets slow, I'm going to make some big stuff (I.E. Random Events, or start a big political crisis.)

One last thing, this is a sequel/reboot to 2013: The Modern World! RP.
Last edited by The New Greek Republic on Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
NS' resident KNICKS Fan
Same me, now with tattoos.
meh, just call me Greeky because nobody really wants to say "The New Greek Republic..."
---------_,=.=,_
------,`=.-o---`\\___
-----/---o\\--(0-----O
----/-o----\\---- ___/
----|----O--|-----\\)
---`,o---_/--o .--`------
-----`"`;-O--(---------
--------/--.--""``\\\\----
------.`-O------.\\,,||
----.`------""`|-`""`----
|\\-/--O--o---__|------
-\\|-o--.-`----`\\---
--\\-_-o---O----|
---(---o---.-`--
__`.____/___/_/
What's red and bad for your teeth?

A brick.
Sanabel wrote: I control the Holy See with its transvestite pope who identifies as an ogre.

Just warning you, your ears will have orgasms.

The New Greek Republic
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Greek Republic » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:34 pm

Accepted Nations

The Federal Republic of Australia- Reddogkeno101

The Dominion of Canada - Epraria

The Philippine Union - La Republica De Filipinas

The (Third) Republic of France - The New Lowlands

New Catalonia - Toradora

United Soviet Republic - The New Greek Republic

Kingdom of Italy - Vredlandia

The Mexica Triple Alliance - Caltarania

The American Union - Jade Confederacy

The Confederate States of America- Bolovia

The Republic of China - Kryskov

The Greater Germanic Reich - Arkorrnia

The Worker's Commonwealth of Britannia - The Miaphysite Church of Coptic Archism

The Empire of Japan - Animarnia

Balkan's People Republic - Glasgia

Neo-Byzantine Empire - Marsisian

Koryomanju - Parhe

Peruvian Confederation - Baja California y Sonora

History of the RP

January 1st - Ongoing
Costa Rican Crisis

On January 1st, an unmanned drone, whose operators are unknown [American], fired upon a large convoy on a journey through the jungles of Costa Rica. To the operators of the drone, they had just foiled a plot by some cartel to smuggle drugs, however the truth was that the convoy of drug traffickers were illegal migrants looking to cross into Mexicana controlled Panama. The Mexica Triple Alliance blamed the New Catalonian government for the acts of violence, while some called for war, others sought for a much more diplomatic route. The Mexica government proposed to the rest of North America the 'NAIC'.

The NAIC, or North American International Council, was created to increase relations and help solve and prevent both current and future conflicts around the world. Four of the five nations that were invited to join (Canada, Mexica, The Confederacy, and New Catalonia) accepted the offer, and thus, the NAIC was created. Only one nation declined but was still granted an observer status (American Union). While diplomacy was taking place, chaos in Costa Rica was building up.

After reports of a drone strike in Costa Rican jungles and the images of the murdered bodies from the attack were released to the public, the public became fed up with the government. The sight of mangled bodies was far too much for the already dissenting populace of Costa Rica, the people of Costa Rica began rioting against the government. The peacekeeping force deployed by the Costa Rican government proved to be ineffective and incapable of restoring order to capital city of San Jose. By morning, the government had lost control of San Jose, and now was on the verge of collapse.

In response to the international ignoring of the Costa Rican Crisis, the United Soviet Republic called an emergency cabinet meeting, after the meeting was adjourned, Vladymir Maraschov released a statement the top government officials have decide to send the Soviet Peace Corps. (SPC) into San Jose to assist the Costa Rican government in restoring peace and authority back to government officials. After the declaration of USR intervention, more nations became heavily involved. The American Union had ordered for the immediate retraction of American citizens in Costa Rica, while the Mexica Triple Alliance was seemingly preparing an invasion of Costa Rica itself. The rest of the world just sat back and voiced it's opinion, rather than taking physical action towards Costa Rica.

Following the announcements of intervention, the government of New Catalonia authorized all naval forces of the People's Navy that was stationed in the Gulf of Mexica to be placed at high defensive alert. The world is now watching the situation closely as one mere mistake in the Costa Rican Crisis could lead to war between three powerful factions.
Last edited by The New Greek Republic on Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:23 am, edited 8 times in total.
NS' resident KNICKS Fan
meh, just call me Greeky because nobody really wants to say "The New Greek Republic..."
---------_,=.=,_
------,`=.-o---`\\___
-----/---o\\--(0-----O
----/-o----\\---- ___/
----|----O--|-----\\)
-----`"`;-O--(---------
------.`-O------.\\,,||
|\\-/--O--o---__|------
-\\|-o--.-`----`\\---
--\\-_-o---O----|
---(---o---.-`--
__`.____/___/_/

A brick.
Sanabel wrote: I control the Holy See with its transvestite pope who identifies as an ogre.

Epraria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Oct 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Epraria » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:42 pm

Land you want to reserve: Canada, New England, Alaska and New York
When will you be able to put up an application?: Sometime today.
If your reservation app is denied, will you still join in a different land?: Yes.
You can call me Easy-E or Eppie if you want but you can if you are really lazy call me Ep.
I am Spanish so don't ever expect me to have anything close to perfect grammar.
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.97
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
Myansaland wrote:
HorusLand wrote:How's the revolution going?

I will not pay my taxes this year :p

After all, I recieved a letter from the City of Warsaw recognizing me as an indepedent apartment.

Founding Member of LAVMEO
My proud anthem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ5dSdxUGLc

The New Greek Republic
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Greek Republic » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:44 pm

Epraria wrote:Reservation Application (For if you don't have time)
If your reservation app is denied, will you still join in a different land?: Yes.

I'm not sure about Alaska, or all of it at least. Would you be willing to take half of it?
NS' resident KNICKS Fan
---------_,=.=,_
------,`=.-o---`\\___
-----/---o\\--(0-----O
----/-o----\\---- ___/
----|----O--|-----\\)
-----`"`;-O--(---------
------.`-O------.\\,,||
|\\-/--O--o---__|------
-\\|-o--.-`----`\\---
--\\-_-o---O----|
---(---o---.-`--
__`.____/___/_/

A brick.

Parhe
Powerbroker

Founded: May 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Parhe » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:48 pm

If you and others allow I would like to reserve for now,

Reservation Application
Land you want to reserve: Currently the US west of the Mississippi River and Ohio River.
When will you be able to put up an application? Working on now but it will take me a while.
If your reservation app is denied, will you still join in a different land? Yes

Actually before I make a reservation, your OP said that the pod is the American Civil war but could have other points. Do all POD's have to be at or after the American civil war? I sort of attempted to join another roleplay but the OP seemed uninterested. I was wondering if I could import that, with change history. Otherwise I suppose I will try to work this one out.
Hey, it is Parhe :D I am always open to telegrams.
I know it is a Work-In-Progress, but I would love it if y'all looked at my new factbook and gave me some feedback!

BRING BACK THE ICE CLIMBERS

Epraria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Oct 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Epraria » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:50 pm

The New Greek Republic wrote:
Epraria wrote:Reservation Application (For if you don't have time)

I'm not sure about Alaska, or all of it at least. Would you be willing to take half of it?

Why? While it may be big it only has a pop of about 700k people.
You can call me Easy-E or Eppie if you want but you can if you are really lazy call me Ep.
I am Spanish so don't ever expect me to have anything close to perfect grammar.
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.97
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
Myansaland wrote:
HorusLand wrote:How's the revolution going?

I will not pay my taxes this year :p

After all, I recieved a letter from the City of Warsaw recognizing me as an indepedent apartment.

Founding Member of LAVMEO
My proud anthem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ5dSdxUGLc

The New Greek Republic
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Greek Republic » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:56 pm

Parhe wrote:
Actually before I make a reservation, your OP said that the pod is the American Civil war but could have other points. Do all POD's have to be at or after the American civil war? I sort of attempted to join another roleplay but the OP seemed uninterested. I was wondering if I could import that, with change history. Otherwise I suppose I will try to work this one out.

While, I am very impressed with that history, I think 908 is too far before the POD.

Epraria wrote:Why? While it may be big it only has a pop of about 700k people.

That may be, but it increases the chance for political conflict, say a Russian nation gets the other half of Alaska, a conflict could arise over a border skirmish between you and the said Russian nation.
NS' resident KNICKS Fan
---------_,=.=,_
------,`=.-o---`\\___
-----/---o\\--(0-----O
----/-o----\\---- ___/
----|----O--|-----\\)
-----`"`;-O--(---------
------.`-O------.\\,,||
|\\-/--O--o---__|------
-\\|-o--.-`----`\\---
--\\-_-o---O----|
---(---o---.-`--
__`.____/___/_/

A brick.

Reddogkeno101
Senator

Founded: Feb 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Reddogkeno101 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:56 pm

NS Name: Reddogkeno101
Nation Name: Federal Republic of Australia
Capital City: Canberra
Government Type: Democracy
Head of State: Malcolm Turnbull
Claimed Territory: Papua New Guinea, New Zealand and Australia and Tasmania too
State/National Religion: None
Dominant Religion: Christianity, with Catholicism being the largest denomination
Minority Religion(s): 22 others including Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam and Judaism
Population: 35 million
Military Organization:
Army
Navy
Air Force
Military Size:
Army:
Active: 60 000
Reserve: 100 000
Navy:
Active: 20 000
Reserve: 30 000
Air Force:
Active: 45 000
Reserve: 60 000
National Flag:

Coat of Arms:

National Focus: Foreign Affairs
National Ideology(s): Social Left-Wing, Economic Right-Wing
Foreign Policy: Regional Intervention, International Diplomacy
Civil Freedoms (1-10): 9
Primary Import(s): machinery and transport equipment, computers and office machines, telecommunication equipment and parts; crude oil and petroleum products
Primary Export(s): coal, iron ore, gold, meat, wool, alumina, wheat, machinery and transport equipment
Primary Culture: 'Strayan
Other Cultures : Most other cultures in the world

Brief Description of your nation's History: At Federation in 1901, the Commonwealth of Australia was formed and New Zealand became a state under Australia. After the end of the first world war, Australia was granted Papua New Guinea, and subsequently became part of the Country. In the Second World War, Australia refused to join the Allies and bribed the Japanese to not Invade them. In the 1950's nuclear testing in South Australia resulted in a huge backlash against the Royal Family and a surge in political activity among Australians. In the 1970's the pacifist movement gained large ground with a 'diplomacy over action' approach being taken by subsequent governments. In the 1980's Australia made it clear that in the next 20 years that Australia may leave the Commonwealth and become a Republic. In 1999, Australia became a republic after the success of the referendum, second-time-around, after a senate inquiry found the original question to be biased, so the question was changed and more than 70% of people said yes. Now in 2014 after having reformed into the 'Federal Republic of Australia', Australia is thriving with the success of it's economy compared to other countries following the 2008 downturn. In 2013, Malcolm Turnbull was elected as President of Australia,
Brief Description of your nation's economy: With a GDP of $1.8 Trillion US, Australia is one of the world's largest Economies despite it's small population.
Brief Description of your nation's government: The Turnbull government is possibly the most popular government in Australia's history. Having the same ideology as your people helps, but the Turnbull government also successfully worked with the opposition party to create initiatives. The Turnbull government has been the most successful in Australia's history.

RP Example: Because I can: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=253049
Last edited by Reddogkeno101 on Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Russia,Imperialism, fascism, Religion, Speedo-clad politicians and North Korea
Team Reek, Centralised EU, Australia, NATO, Ukraine(Kiev Rus), Poland, China, Obama and Democrat led Murica
'Straya

This user deplores oxygen pirates, so oxygen pirates beware.

Parhe
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Parhe » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:58 pm

Parhe wrote:

While, I am very impressed with that history, I think 908 is too far before the POD.

Entirely understood. About my current claim is it okay if I go back a few decades to change stuff? The states will still join the US and have the war, assuming I stay with that claim.*

*I've been thinking and I noticed I may have done a nation close to this one before so I might change it.
I know it is a Work-In-Progress, but I would love it if y'all looked at my new factbook and gave me some feedback!

Caltarania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Caltarania » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:05 am

Question: Surviving (and thriving) Aztec Empire? Yes or No?
I'M FROM KYLARIS, AND I'M HERE TO HELP!

Caltarania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Caltarania » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:05 am

Reservation Application
Land you want to reserve: http://i.imgur.com/ZI1uQuo.png
When will you be able to put up an application?: When I get back from school at around 4pm (GMT)
If your reservation app is denied, will you still join in a different land?: Maybe.
Last edited by Caltarania on Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

The New Greek Republic
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Greek Republic » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:08 am

Parhe wrote:

Entirely understood. About my current claim is it okay if I go back a few decades to change stuff? The states will still join the US and have the war, assuming I stay with that claim.*

*I've been thinking and I noticed I may have done a nation close to this one before so I might change it.[/quote]

That's perfectly fine :)

Reddogkeno101 wrote:-snip-

Just 1 issue, could you go a little bit more in depth with the history? I feel like the current explanation is a little too vague.

Also, a minor issue, could you provide a RP example? Not for me, but to be fair to the rest of everybody.

Caltarania wrote:Reservation Application
Land you want to reserve: http://i.imgur.com/2DuVb4b.png
When will you be able to put up an application?: When I get back from school at around 4pm (GMT)
If your reservation app is denied, will you still join in a different land?: Maybe.

The entirety of Central America? That's a bit much.
NS' resident KNICKS Fan
---------_,=.=,_
------,`=.-o---`\\___
-----/---o\\--(0-----O
----/-o----\\---- ___/
----|----O--|-----\\)
-----`"`;-O--(---------
------.`-O------.\\,,||
|\\-/--O--o---__|------
-\\|-o--.-`----`\\---
--\\-_-o---O----|
---(---o---.-`--
__`.____/___/_/

A brick.

Caltarania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Caltarania » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:11 am

Caltarania wrote:Reservation Application
Land you want to reserve: http://i.imgur.com/2DuVb4b.png

Not exactly like there is much there, but if necessary, then I'll cut it down to just the parts of Mexico I hold, along with everything up to Nicaragua, so long as I can have a canal running through it, instead of in Panama? If that is too much, then scrap Honduras and El Salvador, and have the parts of Panama I hold as an unconnected part of my territory. If that makes any sense.

Parhe
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Parhe » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:12 am

Caltarania wrote:

Not exactly like there is much there, but if necessary, then I'll cut it down to just the parts of Mexico I hold, along with everything up to Nicaragua, so long as I can have a canal running through it, instead of in Panama? If that is too much, then scrap Honduras and El Salvador, and have the parts of Panama I hold as an unconnected part of my territory. If that makes any sense.

A question from the side. Are you still planning to keep your nation an Aztec nation?

Parhe
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Parhe » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:13 am

Parhe wrote:Entirely understood. About my current claim is it okay if I go back a few decades to change stuff? The states will still join the US and have the war, assuming I stay with that claim.*

*I've been thinking and I noticed I may have done a nation close to this one before so I might change it.

That's perfectly fine :)

Actually, yeah I was right X) I've done this before. I will change my reservation.

Caltarania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Caltarania » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:14 am

Parhe wrote:
Caltarania wrote:

A question from the side. Are you still planning to keep your nation an Aztec nation?

...Yes?

Well, it will have Maya and Zapotec (and etc.) as accepted cultures, who may have their own referendums on independence, but with Aztec dominance. I think. Alternatively it will be a federation with all the cultures as the "dominant" ones.
Last edited by Caltarania on Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Miaphysite Church of Coptic Archism
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Miaphysite Church of Coptic Archism » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:15 am

Communist Britain, independent Hong Kong-Macau, or Ethiopian Empire?

Caltarania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Caltarania » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:16 am

The Miaphysite Church of Coptic Archism wrote:Communist Britain, independent Hong Kong-Macau, or Ethiopian Empire?

Anything but the first.

For my personal well-being more than anything.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Miaphysite Church of Coptic Archism » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:18 am

Caltarania wrote:
The Miaphysite Church of Coptic Archism wrote:Communist Britain, independent Hong Kong-Macau, or Ethiopian Empire?

Anything but the first.

I'm gonna be Communist Britain.

Caltarania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Caltarania » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:19 am

The Miaphysite Church of Coptic Archism wrote:
Caltarania wrote:
Anything but the first.

Fujk you. :(

The New Greek Republic
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Greek Republic » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:20 am

Caltarania wrote:

Yeah I know, but again, for the sake of interest vantage points, could you cut the claim down?

Caltarania wrote:
Anything but the first.

I think I found this a bit too funny : :lol2:
NS' resident KNICKS Fan
---------_,=.=,_
------,`=.-o---`\\___
-----/---o\\--(0-----O
----/-o----\\---- ___/
----|----O--|-----\\)
-----`"`;-O--(---------
------.`-O------.\\,,||
|\\-/--O--o---__|------
-\\|-o--.-`----`\\---
--\\-_-o---O----|
---(---o---.-`--
__`.____/___/_/

A brick.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Miaphysite Church of Coptic Archism » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:21 am

Caltarania wrote:
The Miaphysite Church of Coptic Archism wrote:I'm gonna be Communist Britain.

Aren't you being Aztecs? I'd be more worried if I was France or something.

Anyway, just while I do app:

Land you want to reserve: The British Isles
When will you be able to put up an application?: Soon
If your reservation app is denied, will you still join in a different land? Likely

Caltarania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Caltarania » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:23 am

Caltarania wrote:

Yeah I know, but again, for the sake of interest vantage points, could you cut the claim down?

This, then?

http://i.imgur.com/ZI1uQuo.png

Caltarania wrote:

Aren't you being Aztecs? I'd be more worried if I was France or something.

Anyway, just while I do app:

Land you want to reserve: The British Isles
When will you be able to put up an application?: Soon
If your reservation app is denied, will you still join in a different land? Likely

No no, it's a personal thing :P

Me being British and hating "Communism" (Well, Stalinism/Maoism. Chaotic Neutral when it comes to true Communism).

Parhe
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Parhe » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:26 am

Reservation Application
Land you want to reserve: I suppose the Korean Peninsula (Modern day North and South Korea held land), Tsushima, Ryukyus, Outer Manchuria south of the Amur River, and Sakhalin.
When will you be able to put up an application? Currently on it.
If your reservation app is denied, will you still join in a different land? Yes

I am thinking of say like the remnants of historic Japanese colonies. Or colonies of another nation, perhaps now Japan.

Greater Sveriege
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Sveriege » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:26 am

Land you want to reserve: USSR
When will you be able to put up an application?: Tomorrow my time
If your reservation app is denied, will you still join in a different land? maybe
Suicide.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse