NATION

PASSWORD

Nuclear Weapons Program

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
TylerJohn
Attaché

Founded: Dec 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Nuclear Weapons Program

Postby TylerJohn » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:19 am

Great News!
The TylerJohn Republic is happy to introduce our Nuclear Program. We have decided to introduce this government funded corporation.
We decided this was a necessary move for our nation because our specialization in uranium mining as well as our advanced technological advantage.
In the near future our nuclear weapons and/or uranium may be available on the global weapons market.
Until then my other ground weapons store / vehicles are available here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=272786

Have a great Day!
I support thermonuclear warfare. Do you?
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 4.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.38

Miracum-Izmir
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Miracum-Izmir » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:23 am

We would like to work with you to build a Nuclear weapon. Based on the desgins of the Russian doomsday weapon, this nuke would be at a massive radius and most likely destroy the area up to an 600 mile radius.

Was Ottozum, add 786 posts. These eyes see captalism clearly.
http://atwar-game.com/user/193587/signature.png

TylerJohn
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby TylerJohn » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:35 am

Miracum-Izmir wrote:We would like to work with you to build a Nuclear weapon. Based on the desgins of the Russian doomsday weapon, this nuke would be at a massive radius and most likely destroy the area up to an 600 mile radius.

Hello.
I would happily work with you to create this weapon of mass destruction.
We could raid or potentially trade and combine our armies and take out a large land mass.
Please get back to me as soon as possible.

Thanks
Political Compass:

Land of Germany
Envoy

Founded: Jul 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Land of Germany » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:10 pm

Land of Germany | International Communication

Recipient: The TylerJohn Republic
Date: Dec 3, 2013

What an accomplishment! A nuclear program is a stepping-stone onto the world stage for a nation in this atomic, modern world. The Land of Germany has previously tested a nuclear weapon successfully utilizing radioactive material mined within the German borders. The German people reacted well and a new level of national pride spread across the country. I can only imagine the wonderful applications the TylerJohn Republic has for a nuclear program.

With that said, the intelligence community of the Land of Germany intercepted openly-available communication between the TylerJohn Republic and the nation of Miracum-Izmir. The intentions of both nations appear to be to create a weapon of super-massive destruction, for the purposes to "raid" or to "take out a large land mass."

The Ministry of Defense in the Land of Germany finds this a detestable and abhorrent future for another nation's atomic ambition. Aggressive use of nuclear force should never be permitted, only defensively. Since this knowledge, that TylerJohn is expected to create weapons for the purposes of immoral destruction of land and life, is available to the Land of Germany, this following ultimatum is made:

If the TylerJohn Republic uses their atomic power to aggressively destroy land, infrastructure, or lives, the Land of Germany will declare war on the TylerJohn Republic and launch massive attacks against, ultimately destroying the Republic.

This is not a threat, but a warning. If it turns out the TylerJohn Republic has no intention of aggressively using their nuclear weapons, the Land of Germany will fully support the advancement in TylerJohn, and even lend information we have gathered to futher the TylerJohn nuclear program.

A swift response is expected.

Signed,
Eisen Faust,
Minister of Defense,
Land of Germany

Miracum-Izmir
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Miracum-Izmir » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:45 pm

To: The Land of Germany
Frim: Miracum-Izmir
Any threat you take shall be prepared and accounted for by the State of Miracum-Izmir. you have been WARNED.

To: the TylerJohn state

Our scientists are working on creating weapons to minimise the damage of nuclear weapons while not killing anyone,making a area of mass destruction. We would like to open an facillty in a unused harsh area with setup fake villages resmbling that of a city to conduct the test.

Was Ottozum, add 786 posts. These eyes see captalism clearly.
http://atwar-game.com/user/193587/signature.png

Dovaken
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Dovaken » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:01 pm

how about you use nuclear power for energy. not for the deadliest weapon mankind has created,(a unholy weapon of death if you
ask me).

TylerJohn
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby TylerJohn » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:23 am

Land of Germany wrote:
(Image)

Recipient: The TylerJohn Republic
Date: Dec 3, 2013

What an accomplishment! A nuclear program is a stepping-stone onto the world stage for a nation in this atomic, modern world. The Land of Germany has previously tested a nuclear weapon successfully utilizing radioactive material mined within the German borders. The German people reacted well and a new level of national pride spread across the country. I can only imagine the wonderful applications the TylerJohn Republic has for a nuclear program.

With that said, the intelligence community of the Land of Germany intercepted openly-available communication between the TylerJohn Republic and the nation of Miracum-Izmir. The intentions of both nations appear to be to create a weapon of super-massive destruction, for the purposes to "raid" or to "take out a large land mass."

The Ministry of Defense in the Land of Germany finds this a detestable and abhorrent future for another nation's atomic ambition. Aggressive use of nuclear force should never be permitted, only defensively. Since this knowledge, that TylerJohn is expected to create weapons for the purposes of immoral destruction of land and life, is available to the Land of Germany, this following ultimatum is made:

If the TylerJohn Republic uses their atomic power to aggressively destroy land, infrastructure, or lives, the Land of Germany will declare war on the TylerJohn Republic and launch massive attacks against, ultimately destroying the Republic.

This is not a threat, but a warning. If it turns out the TylerJohn Republic has no intention of aggressively using their nuclear weapons, the Land of Germany will fully support the advancement in TylerJohn, and even lend information we have gathered to futher the TylerJohn nuclear program.

A swift response is expected.

Signed,
Eisen Faust,
Minister of Defense,
Land of Germany

My Apology Germany,
My intentions upon creating a nuclear weapon were not to destroy only to defend.
Only upon absolutely necessary detonation will this weapon ever be used.
I understand how I could be taken the wrong way.
Sorry to any who felt threatened

TylerJohn
Political Compass:

Land of Germany
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Land of Germany » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:13 pm

TylerJohn wrote:My Apology Germany,
My intentions upon creating a nuclear weapon were not to destroy only to defend.
Only upon absolutely necessary detonation will this weapon ever be used.
I understand how I could be taken the wrong way.
Sorry to any who felt threatened

TylerJohn

Recipient: TylerJohn Republic
Date: 04 DEC 2013

The Land of Germany appreciates the response from the TylerJohn Republic.

Knowing the peaceful objectives of the TylerJohn Republic, the Land of Germany can now offer TylerJohn supporting equipment and to significantly increase the productivity and advancement of the nuclear program in TylerJohn.

The Land of Germany also extends an invitation to the TylerJohn Republic for scientists to tour the Land of Germany's nuclear processing locations and other atomic centers.

Signed,
Eisen Faust,
Minster of Defense

TylerJohn
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Sounds Great

Postby TylerJohn » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:08 pm

Miracum-Izmir wrote:To: The Land of Germany
Frim: Miracum-Izmir
Any threat you take shall be prepared and accounted for by the State of Miracum-Izmir. you have been WARNED.

To: the TylerJohn state

Our scientists are working on creating weapons to minimise the damage of nuclear weapons while not killing anyone,making a area of mass destruction. We would like to open an facillty in a unused harsh area with setup fake villages resmbling that of a city to conduct the test.

Sounds Great,
I will send scientists over right away
Political Compass:

TylerJohn
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Germany

Postby TylerJohn » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:02 pm

I appreciate your thoughts on our growing nation. Our nuclear program is step one to world domination. We won't kill you first but when we get to you it will be slow and painful. The revolution will win in your pathetic nation. Enjoy the moment and happy holidays. Just remember, I am willing to take bribes to protect you. My advice is to turn over all your weapons and get in line. Long Live and prosper under the protection of Tylerjohn. Or else you will die like dogs or the invisible swordsman......
Political Compass:

Land of Germany
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Land of Germany » Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:41 pm

Ministry of Defense Headquarters in the Land of Germany

Minister Eisen Faust walked into his office with an urgent sense. Advisors were squawking in his ears about the recent communication from the Republic of TylerJohn.

"They've already been arrested, right? The scientists that are here from TylerJohn?"

"Yes, they are in the black site out in the country."

The Minister picked up his telephone on the desk and depressed the switch hook three times.

"Operator? Connect me to the Nuclear Office Director.
Minister Faust here. Sorry about our soldiers in your offices, old sport. Yes, yes, we're controlling a certain situation. Of course, friend! I need to ask: have a report delivered to the Defense Ministry showing everything the TylerJohn scientists could have learned from our men. When? Yesterday! Yes! No, no, as soon as possible, though. How's the Misses? Wunderbar. Okay."

He places the phone on the receiver and looked around at the advisors. He motioned with his hand that he wanted a drink as he stood up and went for the fridge in the wall of the office.

"I have a solution, sir," said an advisor.

"Don't choke, then, let's hear it."

"Yes, right. Okay, well, the TylerJohn Republic-" began the advisor, but cut off.

"Hardly a republic," interjected another person in the room.

"Yes, thanks for that," said the man, "anyways, they are not at any rate capable of producing a nuclear weapon, and we all know that. They are far too young of a state to produce nuclear material for weapons, and if they do, then they are simply a puppet state of a larger empire. They simply cannot be in possession of a weapon unless it was given to them."

"Yes, they don't have a bomb, get along with it already..."

"Okay. If they don't have a bomb, then their messages are backed simply by hot air. They are of no threat as long as they don't have a bomb. Our military has seen more combat and is at least 250% more efficient than the TylerJohn military. TylerJohn may develop a bomb within one year, but they simply cannot, under any feasible, realistic, honest circumstances have a weapon in the next eight months."

The advisor was finished and hunched his shoulders, trying to push the spotlight of attention away.

"Very well," said the Minister. "Hot air they are. Keep the scientists prisoners as leverage, just in case we need some leverage."

(Proof that your scientists are in fact in Germany, so don't deny it.)
TylerJohn wrote:Sounds Great,

Marshonia
Envoy

Founded: Dec 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Marshonia » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:15 pm

Energy Minister Justice Theater would like to pay top dollar for any uranium. While we are not using it for nukes, we are using it to experiment with fusion energies, our nation's main power source which powers more than 75% of the country. Just name your price and we may negotiate. We require about 3.2 tons of untampered mined uranium.
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature
Jesus H Christ it's been awhile since I've been here....
DON'T BOTHER WITH EITHER THE FACTBOOK NOR THE NATION PAGE I HAVE SOME CATCHING UP AND MAJOR FRICK REVISIONS TO DO!!
Other than that, yeah I'm cool for the moment. Good to be back
Economic Left/Right: 0.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.67

TylerJohn
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby TylerJohn » Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:41 pm

Land of Germany wrote:Ministry of Defense Headquarters in the Land of Germany

Minister Eisen Faust walked into his office with an urgent sense. Advisors were squawking in his ears about the recent communication from the Republic of TylerJohn.

"They've already been arrested, right? The scientists that are here from TylerJohn?"

"Yes, they are in the black site out in the country."

The Minister picked up his telephone on the desk and depressed the switch hook three times.

"Operator? Connect me to the Nuclear Office Director.
Minister Faust here. Sorry about our soldiers in your offices, old sport. Yes, yes, we're controlling a certain situation. Of course, friend! I need to ask: have a report delivered to the Defense Ministry showing everything the TylerJohn scientists could have learned from our men. When? Yesterday! Yes! No, no, as soon as possible, though. How's the Misses? Wunderbar. Okay."

He places the phone on the receiver and looked around at the advisors. He motioned with his hand that he wanted a drink as he stood up and went for the fridge in the wall of the office.

"I have a solution, sir," said an advisor.

"Don't choke, then, let's hear it."

"Yes, right. Okay, well, the TylerJohn Republic-" began the advisor, but cut off.

"Hardly a republic," interjected another person in the room.

"Yes, thanks for that," said the man, "anyways, they are not at any rate capable of producing a nuclear weapon, and we all know that. They are far too young of a state to produce nuclear material for weapons, and if they do, then they are simply a puppet state of a larger empire. They simply cannot be in possession of a weapon unless it was given to them."

"Yes, they don't have a bomb, get along with it already..."

"Okay. If they don't have a bomb, then their messages are backed simply by hot air. They are of no threat as long as they don't have a bomb. Our military has seen more combat and is at least 250% more efficient than the TylerJohn military. TylerJohn may develop a bomb within one year, but they simply cannot, under any feasible, realistic, honest circumstances have a weapon in the next eight months."

The advisor was finished and hunched his shoulders, trying to push the spotlight of attention away.

"Very well," said the Minister. "Hot air they are. Keep the scientists prisoners as leverage, just in case we need some leverage."

(Proof that your scientists are in fact in Germany, so don't deny it.)
TylerJohn wrote:Sounds Great,

Perhaps you didn't get my message germany,
There is no proof whatsoever that my scientists are in germany.
That message was sent in response to my dear ally Miracum-Izmir
Clearly you have the wrong scientists.
Political Compass:

Krjder
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Krjder » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:03 pm

OFFICIAL COMMUNIQUÉ OF THE KRÏDAN EMPIRE
OFFIZÏÄL KOMMÜNKIKE VIJK DE KRÏDAN KÜSERRIJKH

TO(JE): TylerJohn
FROM(AUŻ):
The Empire of Krjder
SUBJECT(ŻÜBJECHKT): Declaration of War

It has come to our attention you have begun a nuclear programme. Of course, we have no objections against such programmes. Our problems are your plans to wipe out large sections of land, land which belongs to other nations. You are intent and satisfied to drop nuclear weapons without provocation? You should be thankful we will not give you a taste of your own medicine. Surrender your entire arsenal and nuclear equipment to Krjder and no more will be said. You have 24 hours to confirm the transaction or we will invade.

Signed
Emperor Kristaan-Ludwiekje of Krjder
Be polite, write diplomatically; even in a declaration of war one observes the rules of politeness.
-Otto Von Bismarck
Embassy App

Nation Type: Direct Democratic Federal Monarchy
Capital: Aastejk
Population: 480,670,500
Current Leadership:
-Emperor Anton IV
-Realm Chancellor Atsūjiri Gyēzashiri
Military:
-1,560,000 Active
-4,750,000 Reserves
Dutch teen, Roman Catholic, socially conservative, economically libertarian. Enjoys; hunting, classical & march music, history and debating.

Mikia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mikia » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:26 pm

Hey everyone i have nukes ranging from 1 megaton to 1000 megatons at MANP
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=260550
Nations of the World there is a new manifesto for a pure a just way for the Gov't, people and Businesses to interact I encourage you to read about Righteous Capitalism it is they way of the future.
Governments need to have both shepherds and butchers.
Voltaire

You live by the gun and knife, and die by the gun and knife.
Joe Valachi
I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.
Albert Camus
Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich.
Napoleon Bonaparte

Whether you say you can or can't you are right
Henry Ford

TylerJohn
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby TylerJohn » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:26 pm

Krjder wrote:

TO(JE): TylerJohn
FROM(AUŻ):
The Empire of Krjder
SUBJECT(ŻÜBJECHKT): Declaration of War

It has come to our attention you have begun a nuclear programme. Of course, we have no objections against such programmes. Our problems are your plans to wipe out large sections of land, land which belongs to other nations. You are intent and satisfied to drop nuclear weapons without provocation? You should be thankful we will not give you a taste of your own medicine. Surrender your entire arsenal and nuclear equipment to Krjder and no more will be said. You have 24 hours to confirm the transaction or we will invade.

Signed
Emperor Kristaan-Ludwiekje of Krjder

Dear Concerned Nation,
We apologize in advance but we refuse to surrender any weapons.
However, we will sign any nuclear treaty and make promises as a nation to only use these weapons for defense.
We do not want to get involved in something that's not absolutely needed.
We apologize again for any threat felt but being the small nation we are, we don't want to get involved in conflict.
Foreign intelligence sent that previous threat to germany and we are working to capture the sender.
I hope we can continue the current peace between our nations.
Political Compass:

Duya
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Nuclear Program

Postby Duya » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:28 pm

We here at Duya would also like to help if you are in

TylerJohn
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Sorry

Postby TylerJohn » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:30 pm

Duya wrote:We here at Duya would also like to help if you are in

In with what
Political Compass:

Krjder
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Krjder » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:43 pm

TO: JohnTyler
SUBJECT: Re: Declaration of War

We will not go back on our previous proposal. We play a game to our advantage. By taking your nuclear weapons we add to our collection. By invading you it gives us a colony to suck blood from. It's win or win for us.
Be polite, write diplomatically; even in a declaration of war one observes the rules of politeness.
-Otto Von Bismarck
Embassy App

Current Leadership:
-Emperor Anton IV
Military:
-1,560,000 Active
-4,750,000 Reserves
Dutch teen, Roman Catholic, socially conservative, economically libertarian. Enjoys; hunting, classical & march music, history and debating.

TylerJohn
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby TylerJohn » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:03 pm

Krjder wrote:

TO: JohnTyler
SUBJECT: Re: Declaration of War

We will not go back on our previous proposal. We play a game to our advantage. By taking your nuclear weapons we add to our collection. By invading you it gives us a colony to suck blood from. It's win or win for us.

What would you invading us do to help you.
What I really mean is, what is it exactly you want.

We've already explained to you that message was a fraud.
It was never meant to be sent under the presidents (forged) signature.

The first of the 3 created nuclear atom bombs even created in the Republic was used for testing.
If all your asking for is 2 bombs then we would be happy to send them over as soon as we can.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=276193

I will be expecting a quick reply.
Thank you for your cooperation and have a nice day,
President Tyler John
Last edited by TylerJohn on Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Political Compass:

Krjder
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Krjder » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:24 pm

To: TylerJohn
[hr]
In invading you we would gain your resources and take hold of your economy. Yes we want the bombs and we also want you to give us all the equipment used making it and the destruction of your nuclear plants. You have 23 hours to give us written confirmation. Or I will launch a 5 rocket missile strike on your capital, followed by a full scale invasion and temporary occupation of your nation. Capicse?
Last edited by Krjder on Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Otto Von Bismarck
Embassy App

Current Leadership:
-Emperor Anton IV
Military:
-1,560,000 Active
-4,750,000 Reserves

TylerJohn
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby TylerJohn » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:45 pm

Krjder wrote:
[hr]
In invading you we would gain your resources and take hold of your economy. Yes we want the bombs and we also want you to GUVE us all the equipment used making it and the destruction of your nuclear plants. You have 23 hours to give us written confirmation. Or I will launch a 5 rocket missile strike on your capital, followed by a full scale invasion and temporary occupation of your nation. Capicse?

Understood. A plane carrying the 2 remaining atom bombs have left for your military airport.
They should arrive there by midnight. We talked with your secretary of defense and he gave us permission to land there.
He has a ride back. Hopefully we can keep the peace that is overfilling the nations of the world.
Don't try any funny business with our men either or there will be repercussions.

Have a wonderful evening,
President Tyler John
Political Compass:

Krjder
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Krjder » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:01 pm

TylerJohn wrote:
Krjder wrote:
[hr]
In invading you we would gain your resources and take hold of your economy. Yes we want the bombs and we also want you to GUVE us all the equipment used making it and the destruction of your nuclear plants. You have 23 hours to give us written confirmation. Or I will launch a 5 rocket missile strike on your capital, followed by a full scale invasion and temporary occupation of your nation. Capicse?

Understood. A plane carrying the 2 remaining atom bombs have left for your military airport.
They should arrive there by midnight. We talked with your secretary of defense and he gave us permission to land there.
He has a ride back. Hopefully we can keep the peace that is overfilling the nations of the world.
Don't try any funny business with our men either or there will be repercussions.

President Tyler John

OOC: that's a Godmod! How dare you control my ministers! And you got his title wrong.

IC:
To TylerJohn
From Krjder

You did not confirm all that we asked for. Neither did you contact our ministry of defence, which you dint even need to. You lied and did not tell us which military airport.
The ultimatum is up. Expect a missile strike in five. Good day sir.
-Otto Von Bismarck
Embassy App

Current Leadership:
-Emperor Anton IV
Military:
-1,560,000 Active
-4,750,000 Reserves

TylerJohn
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby TylerJohn » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:07 pm

Krjder wrote:
TylerJohn wrote:

President Tyler John

OOC: that's a Godmod! How dare you control my ministers! And you got his title wrong.

IC:
To TylerJohn
From Krjder

You did not confirm all that we asked for. Neither did you contact our ministry of defence, which you dint even need to. You lied and did not tell us which military airport.
The ultimatum is up. Expect a missile strike in five. Good day sir.

Then tell me what you want!
Thats all I have nuclear weapons wise, what else are you expecting!
You clearly stated that we need to hand over nuclear weapons, which we said we would do.
Now your making stuff up saying thats not what you requested.
Good day to you.
Last edited by TylerJohn on Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Political Compass:

Land of Germany
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Land of Germany » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:09 pm

TylerJohn wrote:Perhaps you didn't get my message germany,
There is no proof whatsoever that my scientists are in germany.
That message was sent in response to my dear ally Miracum-Izmir
Clearly you have the wrong scientists.

Capital Building in Berlin, Land of Germany

The Minister of Defense was seated in the conference room with a high-level advisor to his left. The Chancellor of the Land of Germany was standing at the front of the room.

"Eisen! What do you mean the wrong people?!" exploded the Chancellor, directing his anger at the Defense Minister, "YOU ARRESTED THE WRONG PEOPLE??"

The Defense Minister sunk into his chair and lowered his head in embarrassment and shame. The aide looked at the Minister and noticed he was unable to answer.

"Yes, Chancellor. The Ministry of Defense was mistaken in their information. It was an honest mistake," answered the aide.

"SHUT UP! Does it look like I'm talking to you? FAUST! LOOK AT ME!"

The Minister rose his eyes to meet the Chancellor.

"What are you going to do about this?" asked the Chancellor, lowering his voice as if to indicate he was postponing the discipline and moving on to the real problem.

"The people are already free, we let them go and we compensated them with 300,000 Marks and asked them to sign a non-disclosure agreement so they don't tell anyone how we messed up," answered the Minister.

"Very well," said the Chancellor, turning his back to look out the window. "Who were they? Germans? Foreigners?"

"They were students. German students. They were not too upset over the incident."

The Chancellor looked at his watch. He turned back to the Minister and put his hands on the table, leaning closer as to emphasize what he was going to say next,

"Eisen Faust, the Minister of Defense of the Land of Germany, an amazing institution of a glorious nation, befuddled by a week-old nation without the power of a wind turbine. Whose fault is this?"

"The responsible persons are already fired."

"Okay." The Chancellor raised himself up and readjusted his suit jacket with the Seal of the Chancellor embroidered on the pocket. He pointed at the seal, "Notice the emblem on my jacket. The people have vested me the power to adjust the internal cabinet however it is needed to achieve an efficient and spectacular government. Don't make me enact this power. One more time, Eisen... one more time."

The Minister stood up abruptly, understanding the meeting was over. He gathered his papers, placed them in his briefcase and handed it to his aide. The Chancellor was standing at the window again. The Minister shuffled out of the room and once out of the door he gave instruction to his aide to contact the TylerJohn nation.

Recipient: TylerJohn
Date: 21 DEC 2013

The Land of Germany is currently mobilizing the Army, Navy, and Air Force in response to the current acquisitions of nuclear bombs and previous threats of violence from the TylerJohn nation.

Let it be known the Land of Germany has an arsenal of technologically-advanced nuclear inter-continental ballistic missiles. The Air Force is also capable of deploying nuclear and conventional weapons at any point on Earth within 18-hours using hyper-sonic capable airplanes.

No amount of violence will be tolerated. Any act of aggression, even a single bullet landing within ten miles of German soil or a German national, will result in the destruction of TylerJohn.

Signed,
Eisen Faust,
Minster of Defense

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates