NATION

PASSWORD

Man sells part of anatomy for a car

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Is this man a genius or an idiot?

Genius
21%
Idiot
57%
Something else
21%

Total votes : 173

Dracoria
Senator

Founded: Oct 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dracoria » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:49 am

Luveria wrote:
Dracoria wrote:
Grant got a damned nice house after he died. They just call them mausoleums at that point.

Only wealthy narcissists care about a fancy mausoleum to house their corpse.

I hope you're not implying anything about the Grant. Not that he requested the memorial in the first place, having been writing his memoirs in his final days.
Also, chocobos.

I show solidarity with the Tea Party by drinking more tea.
I show solidarity with Occupy Wall Street by painting my toilet as a police cruiser.

Purpelia
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Purpelia » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:35 am

Luveria wrote:
Dracoria wrote:
Grant got a damned nice house after he died. They just call them mausoleums at that point.

You don't have to be wealthy to want one, just to get one. :(
I want a pyramid...
Purpelia does not reflect my actual world views. In fact, the vast majority of Purpelian cannon is meant to shock and thus deliberately insane. I just like playing with the idea of a country of madmen utterly convinced that everyone else are the barbarians. So play along or not but don't ever think it's for real.

The above post contains hyperbole, metaphoric language, embellishment and exaggeration. It may also include badly translated figures of speech and misused idioms. Analyze accordingly.

Luveria
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Luveria » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:12 am

Purpelia wrote:
Luveria wrote:

You don't have to be wealthy to want one, just to get one. :(
I want a pyramid...

I want a Gothic Cathedral.

Dracoria wrote:
Luveria wrote:

I hope you're not implying anything about the Grant. Not that he requested the memorial in the first place, having been writing his memoirs in his final days.

I most certainly am not implying anything about the Grant.

Dracoria
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dracoria » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:18 am

Luveria wrote:
Purpelia wrote:You don't have to be wealthy to want one, just to get one. :(
I want a pyramid...

I want an enormous equestrian statue of myself. But not the standard type, I want to be carrying the horse on my shoulders, to confuse the hell out of future archaeologists.
Also, chocobos.

I show solidarity with Occupy Wall Street by painting my toilet as a police cruiser.

Luveria
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Luveria » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:19 am

Dracoria wrote:
Luveria wrote:

I want an enormous equestrian statue of myself. But not the standard type, I want to be carrying the horse on my shoulders, to confuse the hell out of future archaeologists.

I'm already confused.

Dracoria
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dracoria » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:20 am

Luveria wrote:
Dracoria wrote:

I'm already confused.

Quick. Get a degree in archaeology, I'll wait. It'll be worth it to complete my goal while still alive.
Also, chocobos.

Luveria
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Luveria » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:22 am

Dracoria wrote:
Luveria wrote:
I'm already confused.

Quick. Get a degree in archaeology, I'll wait. It'll be worth it to complete my goal while still alive.

What is the symbolism of a man carrying a horse on his shoulders...?

Purpelia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Purpelia » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:23 am

Indeed. That is a good idea. Let's build a giant gothic pyramid decorated with social realistic drawings but all done in a Goyesque baroque dark color and theme. Embellish it with gothic ornamentation and statues of men carrying horses. All this done entirely in cubism. Like a giant rendition of the Guernica in 3D expanding and dominating the landscape. Scarring little children and blotting out the sun at certain times of day.
Last edited by Purpelia on Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Purpelia does not reflect my actual world views. In fact, the vast majority of Purpelian cannon is meant to shock and thus deliberately insane. I just like playing with the idea of a country of madmen utterly convinced that everyone else are the barbarians. So play along or not but don't ever think it's for real.

The above post contains hyperbole, metaphoric language, embellishment and exaggeration. It may also include badly translated figures of speech and misused idioms. Analyze accordingly.

Luveria
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Luveria » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:23 am

Purpelia wrote:Indeed. That is a good idea. Let's build a giant gothic pyramid decorated with social realistic drawings but all done in a Goyesque baroque dark color and theme. Embellish it with gothic ornamentation and statues of men carrying horses. All this done entirely in cubism. Like a giant rendition of the Guernica in 3D expanding and dominating the landscape.

If I were a script writer, I would steal that idea.

Dracoria
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dracoria » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:25 am

Purpelia wrote:Indeed. That is a good idea. Let's build a giant gothic pyramid decorated with social realistic drawings but all done in a Goyesque baroque dark color and theme. Embellish it with gothic ornamentation and statues of men carrying horses. All this done entirely in cubism. Like a giant rendition of the Guernica in 3D expanding and dominating the landscape. Scarring little children and blotting out the sun at certain times of day.

I can just picture archaeologists thousands of years from now, trying to discern just what the hell this was meant for. It's perfect!
Also, chocobos.

Torisakia
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 04, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Torisakia » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:28 am

At least he had the balls to do it.

Or he did.
You ever woke up one morning and just decided it wasn't one of those days and you were gonna break some stuff?
President: Doug McDowell
Population: 227 million
Tech: MT-PMT
I don't use most NS stats
Ideology: Democracy Manifest
Pro: truth
Anti: bullshit

Latest Headlines
[TNN] A cargo ship belonging to Torisakia disappeared off the coast of Kostane late Wednesday evening. TBI suspects foul play. || Congress passes a T$10 billion aid package for the Democratic Populist rebels in Kostane. To include firearms, vehicles, and artillery.

Luveria
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Luveria » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:28 am

Torisakia wrote:At least he had the balls to do it.

Or he did.

Very true.

Dracoria
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dracoria » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:32 am

Or he did.

Now just the one. And the prosthetic ball I guess. I wonder if it just sits there, or does anything. Like, maybe it has some LEDs in it and gradually blends between colors. Worst/best nightlight ever.
Also, chocobos.

Luveria
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Luveria » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:35 am

Dracoria wrote:

Or he did.

Now just the one. And the prosthetic ball I guess. I wonder if it just sits there, or does anything. Like, maybe it has some LEDs in it and gradually blends between colors. Worst/best nightlight ever.

I once read a poem about that.

There once was a man from Belfast
Whose balls were constructed of brass
In stormy weather they'd clang together
And lightning shot out of his ass.

Purpelia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Purpelia » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:36 am

Dracoria wrote:

Or he did.

I wonder if you could make one that works like those christmas lights that play music when you turn them on.

Dracoria
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dracoria » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:37 am

Purpelia wrote:
Dracoria wrote:

I wonder if you could make one that works like those christmas lights that play music when you turn them on.

While you probably could, I am most certainly not putting the star atop that tree.
Also, chocobos.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General