NATION

PASSWORD

Tolerance League

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Arabic Spain
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Tolerance League

Postby Arabic Spain » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:07 pm

Dear nations of the world,

The growing increase of religious Extremisim is growing. Many nations are looking to destroy the groups but it only tore families apart. So I we formed new league to promote tolerance and protection from Extremists and terrorists. We also stop nations that try to kill people of other religions peacefully. We also will protect you from threats from different countries to terrorists. So now we call upon your nation to stop Religious Extremism by sending Mercanaries to patrol other nations so you will be safe from terrorist attacks. So now we call upon you to make the alliance possible have a nice day.

,signed Mustafa The heir of Arabic Spain

Nation name:
Leader:
Religion:
History:
Military Size:
Government type (Communist, Kingdom , Republic ,etc)

I (Leader of nation)promise to protect the members of this alliance and support them with my military and put my effort into Diplomatic success.

Accepted:

Zatak

Holy Empire of Avalon

Bazkirstan

Bolrieg
Last edited by Arabic Spain on Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:30 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Not a Theocracy , Sunni, Anti-Islamic Militant , Cheesy,and Pacifist
http://www.islamondemand.com/30_facts.html Also,My nation is now called Al-Andulasia thank you.

Zatak
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:16 pm

Nation name: zatak
Leader: prince alister the second
Religion: chatholic
History: not much terrorism in zatak but we wish to help many others with this threat
Military Size: 8,412,000 and rising (not counting militia)
Government type: monarchy
want a embassy in zatak just click the link below
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=276378

Contact the Zatakian Government at: zatagovtele@hotmail.com

Follow the Zatakian Government On twitter!!!: https://twitter.com/ZatakGovernment

Arabic Spain
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Arabic Spain » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:16 pm

ZATAK wrote:Nation name: zatak
Leader: prince alister the second
Religion: chatholic
History: not much terrorism in zatak but we wish to help many others with this threat
Military Size: 8,412,000 and rising (not counting militia)
Government type: monarchy

Accepted! Welcome!
http://www.islamondemand.com/30_facts.html Also,My nation is now called Al-Andulasia thank you.

Zatak
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:18 pm

Yanim finally part of something hear that dad I'm not a failure
want a embassy in zatak just click the link below
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=276378

Contact the Zatakian Government at: zatagovtele@hotmail.com

Follow the Zatakian Government On twitter!!!: https://twitter.com/ZatakGovernment

New Laikland
Minister

Founded: Sep 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Laikland » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:18 pm

Official Message from the Laiklandic Office of Foreign Relations
432 Fimbulwinter Street,
Neu Berlin, New Laikland

New Laikland hereby condemns the formation of another league that promotes underhanded racism and supremacy. We would like to point out the hypocrisy in this alliance, how an Islamic nation can preach tolerance and anti-terrorism, when those issues, at the very heart, are embraced by Islam. We encourage any nations to ignore this "League" and do more productive things. Any attempts to press this league on New Laikland, her colonies or her allies or aligned nations will be met with heavy aggression.

Tod zu Islam,
Ragnar Schroeder
Head of Foreign Relations
Last edited by New Laikland on Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bazkirstan
Civilian

Founded: Nov 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bazkirstan » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:21 pm

Nation name: Bazkirstan
Leader: Muhammed Akbar
Religion: Islam
History: Founded by glorious freedom fighters under the Quran
Military Size: The global armies of Islam
Government type (Communist, Kingdom , Republic ,etc) Theocracy

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:21 pm

New Laikland wrote:

432 Fimbulwinter Street,
Neu Berlin, New Laikland

New Laikland hereby condemns the formation of another league that promotes underhanded racism and supremacy. We would like to point out the hypocrisy in this alliance, how an Islamic nation can preach tolerance and anti-terrorism, when those issues, at the very heart, are embraced by Islam. We encourage any nations to ignore this "League" and do more productive things. Any attempts to press this league on New Laikland, her colonies or her allies or aligned nations will be met with heavy aggression.

Tod zu Islam,
Ragnar Schroeder

Do not insult my friend first off, he has done nothing to harm an innocent soul so dont you dare group him with them. Secondly, no one required you to be here, we have the Freedom to form a League of Nations to support tolerance and protection among the Peaceful religions, if you don't like this then you can talk to my armies or get out.
Global War on Crime
______
Operation: VENGEFUL SPIRIT
|____|
Order of the Purple Cross
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Rabopari
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Rabopari » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:21 pm

New Laikland wrote:

432 Fimbulwinter Street,
Neu Berlin, New Laikland

Tod zu Islam,
Ragnar Schroeder

No religion can, mate.
For the bureaucrat, the world is a mere object to be manipulated by him- Karl Marx
Economic Left/Right: -1.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.13

I have a short temper. You have been warned

Pro: NHS,Libertarianism,Hezbollah,Hamas,Fascism,Palestine,Iran,Anti-Maiden,Houthi,Sufism,Capital Punishment.
Anti:Israel,Zionism,EU,NATO,EuroMaiden,US,Thatcher,London,German,Progressive Causes,Bankers,SJW's,LG

Arabic Spain
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Arabic Spain » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:22 pm

To:Laikland
We allow other nations of different religions to join and Islam is Peace and understanding if your nation was smart

Arabic Spain
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Arabic Spain » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:23 pm

Nation name: Bazkirstan
Leader: Muhammed Akbar
Religion: Islam
History: Founded by glorious freedom fighters under the Quran
Military Size: The global armies of Islam
Government type (Communist, Kingdom , Republic ,etc) Theocracy

Your In!

Arkandros
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Arkandros » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:25 pm

Arabic Spain wrote:
We allow other nations of different religions to join and Islam is Peace and understanding if your nation was smart

Have you ever read the Quran? It actively advocates killing "infidels", or people of different religions. Peace and understanding my ass.

EDIT: a direct quote from the Quran:

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is worse than killing...

Let's be clear. This isn't about defense. It literally advocates killing those who aren't of the same faith, going on to say that you should attempt to convert any nonbelievers, actively looking for people to convert or kill.
Last edited by Arkandros on Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I can imagine no more rewarding a career. And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy.”
John F. Kennedy

New Laikland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Laikland » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:26 pm

Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:Do not insult my friend first off, he has done nothing to harm an innocent soul so dont you dare group him with them. Secondly, no one required you to be here, we have the Freedom to form a League of Nations to support tolerance and protection among the Peaceful religions, if you don't like this then you can talk to my armies or get out.

To: All Whom are concerned
432 Fimbulwinter Street,
Neu Berlin, New Laikland

Code: Select all
A League created by the preachers of hate and death has it's security and integrity broken from the very start. New Laikland condemns this League, and will suspend any activity between it's participants and New Laikland. While you claim to support tolerance, you do this in the name of a religion who teaches death, hate and destruction under a false prophet. Once again, we demand this league be dissolved immediately.
Last edited by New Laikland on Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

New Laikland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Laikland » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:27 pm

OOC: Also guys, remember, my posts are in IC, not OOC. It's all roleplaying.

orisit?

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:28 pm

Nation name: Avalon
Leader:
Queen Amelia Irene Pendragon her delegate is KnightPrince Robert Pendragon (
He does all the militaristic and diplomatic items of interest)
Religion: Christianity (Any and all forms of Protestantism, Catholicism, Orthodoxy)
History: Never has there been an attack or war on Avalonian soil, hopefully this won't change
Military Size: About 35 million soldiers across all branches
Government type Monarchic Republican Democracy

I, Robert Arthur Pendragon of Avalon, pledge to guard and protect the members of this alliance and support them with my military and put my effort into Diplomatic success.
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Arabic Spain
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Arabic Spain » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:28 pm

We will not close down our league cease this at once!

Bolrieg
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bolrieg » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:29 pm

Nation name: Bolrieg
Leader: High King Hegrod IX
Religion: Garglarg
History: Bolrieg was founded on the wars of conquest by Darnolf the conqueror
Military Size: 1500000
Government type: Absolute monarchy

Remember the last Jihad waged on us

Arabic Spain
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Arabic Spain » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:30 pm

Bolrieg wrote:Nation name: Bolrieg
Leader: High King Hegrod IX
Religion: Garglarg
History: Bolrieg was founded on the wars of conquest by Darnolf the conqueror
Military Size: 1500000
Government type: Absolute monarchy

Remember the last Jihad waged on us

Accepted.

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:30 pm

New Laikland wrote:
Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:Do not insult my friend first off, he has done nothing to harm an innocent soul so dont you dare group him with them. Secondly, no one required you to be here, we have the Freedom to form a League of Nations to support tolerance and protection among the Peaceful religions, if you don't like this then you can talk to my armies or get out.

To: All Whom are concerned
432 Fimbulwinter Street,
Neu Berlin, New Laikland

Code: Select all
A League created by the preachers of hate and death has it's security and integrity broken from the very start. New Laikland condemns this League, and will suspend any activity between it's participants and New Laikland. While you claim to support tolerance, you do this in the name of a religion who teaches death, hate and destruction under a false prophet. Once again, we demand this league be dissolved immediately.

Cease and desist your needless talk, lest I be forced to draw Excalibur from her holy sheath.
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

The Genoese Cromanatum
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Genoese Cromanatum » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:31 pm

From The Ministry of Foreign Affairs,
To the governing body of Arabic Spain,

We of The Electoral Board of The Genoese Cromanatum hereby condemn the formation of this league, as it is an affront to our religious and cultural beleifs, and is wholeheartedly another hypocritic tool used by the liberals and statists to take from us our freedom.

We sincerely encourage you to renounce the formation of this petty league.

Arabic Spain
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Arabic Spain » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:32 pm

The Genoese Cromanatum wrote:
From The Ministry of Foreign Affairs,
To the governing body of Arabic Spain,

We of The Electoral Board of The Genoese Cromanatum hereby condemn the formation of this league, as it is an affront to our religious and cultural beleifs, and is wholeheartedly another hypocritic tool used by the liberals and statists to take from us our freedom.

We sincerely encourage you to renounce the formation of this petty league.

No.

Orleanais
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Orleanais » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:34 pm

To: The Tolerance League

Dear members of the Tolerance League,
We condemn all forms of extremism, racism and intolerance, be it religious or political.
However, fighting intolerance with the strength of arms is like fighting windmills. It will not work, since war breeds hate and hate breeds war.
On behalf of the Republic of Orleanais I hereby propose to establish a... wing, if you want, working on the teaching of peace through peaceful means: Information, teaching and economic ties.

If this proposal is not accepted, the Republic will not stand on the side of any parties involved in this league, be it opposing or in favour. We are only interested in peace and peaceful means.

Signed,
Bertrand de Poulengey, President of the Republic
Modern-Tech Puppet of Hohenstaufen-Germany.

Arabic Spain
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Arabic Spain » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:36 pm

Orleanais wrote:
To: The Tolerance League

Dear members of the Tolerance League,
We condemn all forms of extremism, racism and intolerance, be it religious or political.
However, fighting intolerance with the strength of arms is like fighting windmills. It will not work, since war breeds hate and hate breeds war.
On behalf of the Republic of Orleanais I hereby propose to establish a... wing, if you want, working on the teaching of peace through peaceful means: Information, teaching and economic ties.

If this proposal is not accepted, the Republic will not stand on the side of any parties involved in this league, be it opposing or in favour. We are only interested in peace and peaceful means.

Signed,
Bertrand de Poulengey, President of the Republic

To:Orleanais

This is what the league is made for peace.

The Peoples Islamic Mujahideen
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Peoples Islamic Mujahideen » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:38 pm

In the Name of God, most merciful and most compassionate, what is this treachery?
Why are you calling for Tolerance, brother Arabic Spain, when Allah has called for Islamic Unity against the Jewish forces that occupy Palestine?
The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was a man of honor and died in the name of Islam, yet you sit here thinking haraam thoughts about French midget prostitutes and world tolerance?
Shame come to you.

I would like to suggest tolerance amongst Muslims against those of different sects and groups.
We must fight united to rid the world of Zionist and Westernized ideals.

Our great leader, Mahmoud bin Abudllah Al Fasal, has called for widespread protests across the region in hope for peace and unity.
Peace is achievable by the crucification, hanging, stoning and limb dismembering of all those who oppose us.

I suggest you read the Holy Qur'an to enlighten your soul, it is never too late to turn to the merciful Allah for compassion and forgiveness.
Last edited by The Peoples Islamic Mujahideen on Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:38 pm

I state this words one last time, may all who oppose me here them and cease their chatter long enough to heed them, you will leave me and my Brothers and Sisters in Faith alone, we do not want war but will fight should it be called on upon us, we are not your personal rug to be trotted upon, do not condemn us for forming together as a alliance or else regret it further on.
God Bless You and Have a Good Day, Everyone.
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

The Cebabi Caliphate
Civil Servant

Founded: May 06, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Cebabi Caliphate » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:39 pm

"Extremists and terrorists"? Hmpf.
Wildly insensitive towards us, the true scholars of the Quran and blessed martyrs of Allah and his Prophet; peace be upon Him.
Last edited by The Cebabi Caliphate on Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents