NATION

PASSWORD

kinkiy needs aid

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
KINKIY
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

kinkiy needs aid

Postby KINKIY » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:30 am

we suffered from economic crises and civil war was change our regime
also we need re -building of the nation ( look like somalia )

Absolute Power
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Absolute Power » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:32 am

How can we help?
OOC:
Maybe add more detail, make it more... interesting- AND ADD PUNCTUATION PLEASE! (OCD)
Last edited by Absolute Power on Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
I LOVE TG'S! TG ME!
" My journey took me some what further down the rabbit hole than I intended and though I dirtied my fluffy white tail I have emerged, enlightened."- Sherlock Holmes
"There is nothing for me, out there, on Earth"- Sherlock Holmes
"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."- Victor Hugo
"To Fly, To Serve"- British Airways

Havenburgh
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Havenburgh » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:34 am

well, first of all your name sounds like kinky. lolz

Allentyr
Minister

Founded: Jun 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Allentyr » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:36 am

The above post.
Steam
Blazedtown wrote:I'll spell reaganomincs in your bathroom mirror in blood, and remove minorities from from your family photo albums

Sediczja wrote:
Basseemia wrote:You sound gross. Learn some hygiene.

Hey, showering is for little girls. You're not a real man until the rot on your crotch is an inch thick.

Mefpan wrote:I don't think we need a source to prove that the economy is interconnected and doesn't run on muahahahaium, the secret element that comes into existence whenever someone hatches a nefarious plan.

Emperial Germany wrote:
Greater Weselton wrote:Would you like her to show up in your bedroom at 3:00 A.M. in full witch attire?

Would you like me to show up in your bedroom at 3:00 A.M in full Joker attire?

Leningrad Union
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Leningrad Union » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:38 am

OOC: First off, your nation needs an identity.

Change your flag, make a cool signature, create your government, etc.

You should also work on full posts pointing to a specific situation. There is a big difference between, "The Kinkiyan government needs economic aid due to the fact that out stock market crashed" and "halp".

This will give you a good start if you want to be a good RPer.

I hope I helped. :)

The United Kingdoms of Zackalantis
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The United Kingdoms of Zackalantis » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:38 am

To: Kinkiy

I bring you an offer. To join the Zach Kingdom. You can become a colony or a state with full rights to elect zach leaders and your own state government. or you could become a self governing colony and elect your own leader.

The Zach Kingdom is one that strives for excellence, peace, brotherhood and equality in all spheres of life. I as the Queen of the UKZ has set the aim of this nation to be a nation that has happy, prosperous and self sufficient citizens.
Therefore you are invited to be a part of not the zach commonwealth but a part of the zach family.

If youa are a dictator you will join the Zach Council of Monarchs as a representative of your state/colony.
Awaiting your response....
Founder of the QUIDDITCH UNITED WORLD CUP
Host of the Aslan Cup I 2013-Cair Paravel (organised by The Council of Narnia)

KINKIY
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby KINKIY » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:53 am

to : all the nations
subject : info
we are was a former colony of lolomz , now we are poor nation , we lost all the buildings and the 2/3 from the nation consider as poor under un international line . we lost our ability to be a trade hub and i need to rebuild
all the seaports ( only 2 was working the rest was planned to rebuild )

Mikia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mikia » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:56 am

you need a strong military check out my storefront(viewtopic.php?f=6&t=260550) we will give you a loan with a .001% increase per year making it extremely easy for under developed nations to defend themselves.
Last edited by Mikia on Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nations of the World there is a new manifesto for a pure a just way for the Gov't, people and Businesses to interact I encourage you to read about Righteous Capitalism it is they way of the future.
Governments need to have both shepherds and butchers.
Voltaire

You live by the gun and knife, and die by the gun and knife.
Joe Valachi
I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.
Albert Camus
Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich.
Napoleon Bonaparte

Whether you say you can or can't you are right
Henry Ford

Vandelstein
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Vandelstein » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:57 am

(OOC: I think this should belong in International Incidents...)

Mikia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Mikia » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:58 am

Vandelstein wrote:(OOC: I think this should belong in International Incidents...)

they need quotes on rebuilding it's economical, it would be in II if they talked about how it happened.
Nations of the World there is a new manifesto for a pure a just way for the Gov't, people and Businesses to interact I encourage you to read about Righteous Capitalism it is they way of the future.
Voltaire

Joe Valachi
I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.
Albert Camus
Napoleon Bonaparte

Henry Ford

Mikia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Mikia » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:02 pm

KINKIY wrote:to : all the nations
subject : info
we are was a former colony of lolomz , now we are poor nation , we lost all the buildings and the 2/3 from the nation consider as poor under un international line . we lost our ability to be a trade hub and i need to rebuild
all the seaports ( only 2 was working the rest was planned to rebuild )

we can also build weapons plants in Kinkiy so you can tax them and they can produce jobs. warning we believe in private industry so you can't seize them or we will invade.
Voltaire

Joe Valachi
Albert Camus
Napoleon Bonaparte

Henry Ford

KINKIY
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby KINKIY » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:28 pm

to: mikia weapons
subject : factories

you have my agreement build a weapon plants in rego and victoria .

Mikia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Mikia » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:59 pm

let's talk about cost it will be a little amount of money for your nation, but the stockholders have agreed to build it for free if they get contracts from your military
Voltaire

Joe Valachi
Albert Camus
Napoleon Bonaparte

Henry Ford

KINKIY
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby KINKIY » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:08 pm

MIKIA wrote:let's talk about cost it will be a little amount of money for your nation, but the stockholders have agreed to build it for free if they get contracts from your military

ok ,

Awesome Break-Away of 250land
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Awesome Break-Away of 250land » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:03 pm

SOCOMME is a conglomerate composed of government and private institutions focused on improving information infrastructure. We are sorry to hear the plight of your poor nation and would like to expand your infrastructure. We understand that new nations like yours need a certain level of hand holding and we would like to make this process as easy as possible for you.

Initial information required by your national government:

Is there a current information infrastructure existing in your nation? What is it called and what does it consist of?

Government attitude to the dissemination of information to the general population.

Any current or preferred standards that you would like to see implemented.

The number of cities and towns / planned cities and towns.

Thank you for your consideration and custom.

L'nor Ghelian

Head director of SOCOMME
A New Zealander

Official nation name: 250land and Vera. A proud member of the Reichsburg Free Trade Agreement.

Wiki

Mikia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Mikia » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:24 pm

KINKIY wrote:
MIKIA wrote:let's talk about cost it will be a little amount of money for your nation, but the stockholders have agreed to build it for free if they get contracts from your military

ok ,

the estimate is 10 million for 1 three story 90,000 square ft factory capable of making 50,000 rifles a day and 10 tanks or 10 aircraft a day. or you could buy all your weapons for your military for a year.

Also you said you want to build up your ports well i'm looking for somewhere to build Navy ships and will pay for a shipyard.
Voltaire

Joe Valachi
Albert Camus
Napoleon Bonaparte

Henry Ford

The United Kingdoms of Zackalantis
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The United Kingdoms of Zackalantis » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:52 am

To: The International Community

Let it be shown on the record that this day the 2nd day in the 11th month of the 13th year in the 21st century (2nd November'2013) that Kinikiy has joined the Zach Kingdom as a state.
Founder of the QUIDDITCH UNITED WORLD CUP
Host of the Aslan Cup I 2013-Cair Paravel (organised by The Council of Narnia)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade