NATION

PASSWORD

What's your recovery plan?

OH GOD! They're back! The scratching, the moaning, there's blood everywhere! I'm all out of bullets! If anyone can hear this transmission, save yourselves!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Todlichebujoku
Senator

Founded: Feb 24, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Todlichebujoku » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:07 pm

Ban contraceptives in the prostitution industry and provide subsidies for mothers and fathers across the board.
早晨!ToBu for short.
[violet] wrote:You are my go-to nation for long names.
Oct 16 2018- Indo States wrote:YOU'RE FALSE TOBU
Apr 21 2020- Llalta wrote:omg tobu you’ve literally given me asthma with ur art

The Witch Queen
Secretary

Founded: May 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Witch Queen » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:35 am

Well, that is certainly one way to recover the population numbers rather quickly. :p

Renewed Detroit
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 10, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Renewed Detroit » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:15 pm

Our losses were a hair over 1% of the population, all in outlying villages or unwalled towns. They'll be rebuilt eventually, but that's about it.

Meritocratic States
Negotiator

Founded: May 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Meritocratic States » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:13 am

During the two day crisis, the Meritocratic States and the regional economy suffered a massive 77% loss worth 90 trillion crowns as the economies were redirected to fund cure research.

The Meritocratic States will be leading a coalition of three financially stable nations in the region to distribute a 90 trillion crown bailout using each countries emergency funds.

Because we cured the disease, most of the infrastructure damage occurred between government troops stamped out groups that supported anti-meritocracy, Austerlitz separatists, and undead sympathizers.
This nation is now being retired.
Good-night, sweet prince.
Hello, Gristol-Serkonos.

Anhur
Ambassador

Founded: May 26, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Anhur » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:48 am

Anhur was thankful to get out with no infected or dead. But there was heavy damage to most of the cities. At the height we lost about 10 of the 17 provinces. Our Economy on the other hand not only stabilized it expanded as trading and the war effort caused most sectors to boom like our large Arms Industry.

When it comes to which Provincal Capitals where lost the largest of the cities were thankfully spared because of their overwhelming military and research presence. The Largest of the cities have already started the reconstruction effort, and we hope will be finished by the end of the month.
Last edited by Anhur on Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

• MoFA for VF/TVF
  • Founder Council of Audax
  • MoFA for the MSU
  • MoJ for Nevthronia
  • Co-Founder of TVF
  • Ambassadors from VF to DSA & CP
  • WAD of Zero Beta
http://oi43.tinypic.com/2ih3uo8.jpg - My political compass.
19, omnisexual, ohioian, furry (fennec), gender fluid, spiritual but atheistic, anything else you want to know just ask I am an open book.

Vaxon
Post Marshal

Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaxon » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:44 am

Wipe the zombie guts off of our boots. We crushed them with only a .1% casualty rate.
So, Yeah. I'm going to say we lost maybe, at most, ten soldiers. Or less.
Greetings, If you're reading this, YOU ARE A STALKER!
Now, in all seriousness, I am an American Male.
Greater Mackonia wrote:"A car carrying a Communist a Capitalist and a Fascist breaks down, the Communist implores for the three to unite and push the car forward, though it may take significant time and misery. The Capitalist declares that the three should hire a taxi, though it will be costly and the taxi only has room for two. The Fascist gets in the car, sounds the horn and pretends the car is still moving."

-A Mack Saying.

Sanian Confederacy
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanian Confederacy » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:56 am

The Sanian Confederacy designated certain areas as "Safe Zones" for survivor groups to regroup at and wait for extraction in the early stages of these Second Generation outbreaks. Unbeknownst to the survivors though, these "Safe Zones" were actually being used as zombie bait to lure the massive undead hordes that had begun to form away from the major metropolitan areas, to buy the Sanian Confederacy some time to evacuate or secure the remaining populace. After that it was just a matter of turning the "Safe Zones" into epicenter target points for the Second Generation Cure Missiles launched by our allies. Thanks to this strategy the Confederacy and it's constituent states across Sania managed to hold the line, with no single operating zone(s) losing more then 15% of their territory, and resulting in less then a 0.1% total loss of the Sanian population. That means now the Confederacy merely has to send support for the work towards rebuilding the most heavily affected areas and pay loss of life reparations from the Confederate surplus to those whose lives were lost in the successful execution of the plan.
Last edited by Sanian Confederacy on Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Join the Sanian Foreign Legion (SFL) Today! | Coming Soon, The Embassies and Diplomatic Program of the Sanian Confederacy
RIP the Democratic Monarchy of the SHADOW Corporation, 2009-2011
May the Bridges I Burn Light the Way to Your Return! +2319 Posts and Counting.

Stahn
Senator

Founded: May 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Stahn » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:50 am

Not long before the zombie outbrak my nation was invaded, our leader surrendered to custody and a democratic system was forced down our throats.

We tried to have elections to let our people chose a new Warlrod but those elections were boycotted by our people.

200.000.000 Stahnese people lost their lives. Some 6 million segregated from our nation. They saw the rise of the dead as a punishment from the heavons for having grown so weak and peace loving and abandoning our warlord.

To top it all off, we have 2 nations bordering on us that suffered very little damage from the zombie apocalyps and could invade at any moment.

We are trying to recover but our nation is in chaos. Right now we are just focussing on giving all the dead a decent funeral. Perhaps things will work itself out.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Zombie Emergency Command Center