NATION

PASSWORD

Marriage of Miss Wilson to Mateus II of Monforte (closed)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Monforte
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Marriage of Miss Wilson to Mateus II of Monforte (closed)

Postby Monforte » Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:05 am

We will be landing in Monfortinho in 20 minutes, please fasten your seat belts says Ten-Col Lorca responsable for protocol until the plane lands.
Last edited by Monforte on Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Proud Member of The Stonewall Alliance. Non native English speaker

Damien Vesper
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Damien Vesper » Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:48 am

“I guess I'm getting married Riley.” Sadie said on the plane.
“Remember don't mess it up.” Riley said.
“You're a downer kind of guy.” Sadie said.
“And you're a peppy kind of girl.” Riley said as he put on headphones.

IN THE AIPORT...
“What now.” Riley asked.
“Let's wait.” Sadie said.

Monforte
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Monforte » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:07 am

Carlo Di Matzzo awaits the Prince's guests with a serene face, asking himself if he's just about to meet his future princess.

-Miss Wilson, Mr. McGarth, In The name of HH I welcome you to Monfortinho. We believe that you both must be tired of the flight, from here we will be checking you in at the hotel and are expected to have the afternoon free. At 18.00 I will come with the car and pick Miss Wilson up for a private late brunch at the Palace. Mr. McGarth will dispose of tickets to the Opera. Officer Santo will always be with you and at your disposal at the hotel lobby. Would you like to put any questions, please feel free to do so.

Damien Vesper
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Damien Vesper » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:40 am

Monforte wrote:Carlo Di Matzzo awaits the Prince's guests with a serene face, asking himself if he's just about to meet his future princess.

-Miss Wilson, Mr. McGarth, In The name of HH I welcome you to Monfortinho. We believe that you both must be tired of the flight, from here we will be checking you in at the hotel and are expected to have the afternoon free. At 18.00 I will come with the car and pick Miss Wilson up for a private late brunch at the Palace. Mr. McGarth will dispose of tickets to the Opera. Officer Santo will always be with you and at your disposal at the hotel lobby. Would you like to put any questions, please feel free to do so.

“Do I dress fancy for the brunch?” Sadie asked.
“Also are there any chemical or chemistry supply shops in town?” Riley asked.

Monforte
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Monforte » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:51 am

Madam, the recommended dress code is casual, and Sir, I can fetch you what you need from the chemist. What can I get you?

There is also the matter of the press. Please refrain from saying comments.
Last edited by Monforte on Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Damien Vesper
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Damien Vesper » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:27 pm

“Three ounces of each of these things iron solute, calcium carbonate, salt, clover, blood, amber, mint, honey, king cobra venom, iodine, silk, sulfer, tungsten, pearl, platinum, hydrogen, silver, mercury, uranium, phosphorus, myrrh, wormwood, quartz, magnesium, gold, bone, aloe, lead, cocoa, and zinc. I only need one ounce of these, pepper, barley, copper, vinegar, mace, rosemary, and lily.” Riley said.

“Why can't we talk to the press?” Sadie asked.

Monforte
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Monforte » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:45 pm

Di Matzzo was expecting to hear, bring me an aspirine, or a sedative but never the strangest list that was given to the Usher by McGarth. Why would he want that. My mlilitary training was years ago, would it be to make a bomb ? Well, that will have to be refused and reported to the Secret Service.
-Sir, I'm affraid that 'i won't be able to fullfill your request, most of the substances are unauthorized. Can I get you anything else?
The press, he thinks, soon she'll be fed up with it.
-Miss Wilson, Please talk to the press at your discretion but be aware that anything you say may be out of proportion tomorrow. I will be at the lobby at 18.00 to take you to the Palace.

Damien Vesper
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Damien Vesper » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:58 pm

“Why won't you get Riley the items. He's a chemist. He's working on a cure,” Sadie said. “Also, I'll be ready.”

Monforte
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Monforte » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:10 pm

We can always arrange Mr. Riley a visit to The University Medical Research Centre, and we can keep the Opera, do you like Opera Mr. Riley?

At 6.20 sharp the car arrives to the Palace. Miss Wilson is greated by the Chief-Butler,

Welcome to The Palace of Stafenberg Ma'am. Please follow me to the room of the Ambassadors. HH is just arriving from his apartments.

Damien Vesper
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Damien Vesper » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:43 pm

“No. I mostly stay on my laptop. So when am I going to the University?” Riley asked.

When it was time to get picked up Sadie came down in a pink sundress with pink lipstick. Sadie followed a person to a room.

Monforte
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Monforte » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:32 am

You coild hear steps towards the room. Both doors are opened and a blond 32yo tall man enters the room.
Good Evening Miss Wilson, I'm Mateus

Damien Vesper
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Damien Vesper » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:18 am

Nice to meet you. You obviously know who I am.” Sadie said.

Monforte
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Monforte » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:26 am

Sure I know, you may not be aware but you have been the main conversation subject in this house.
Servants walk in with a cream-tea. - would You like tea Sir?
Would miss Wilson care for tea ?
Can I call you Sadie? says the Prince and you can call me Mateus.
Tell us your impressions of Monfortinho, do you like it ? it's a city full of History
Last edited by Monforte on Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Damien Vesper
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Damien Vesper » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:49 pm

Monforte wrote:Sure I know, you may not be aware but you have been the main conversation subject in this house.
Servants walk in with a cream-tea. - would You like tea Sir?
Would miss Wilson care for tea ?
Can I call you Sadie? says the Prince and you can call me Mateus.
Tell us your impressions of Monfortinho, do you like it ? it's a city full of History

“I don't care for tea. Yes you may and I love the country.” Sadie said to Mateus.

Monforte
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Monforte » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:16 pm

Sadie, I'm really glad that you are here, tell me Sadie, whats your view on the abortion and on lgbt rights? I need to know your views and would you be willing to give up your anonymous status, change your nationality and spend the rest of your life serving?.

Damien Vesper
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Damien Vesper » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:30 pm

Monforte wrote:Sadie, I'm really glad that you are here, tell me Sadie, whats your view on the abortion and on lgbt rights? I need to know your views and would you be willing to give up your anonymous status, change your nationality and spend the rest of your life serving?.

“Abortion isn't fair to the child. I don't know what lgbt rights are but they are rights so they are probably outlawed in Damien Vesper. I could give up my nationality but quit working for my employer?” Sadie said.

Monforte
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Monforte » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:28 pm

Well Sadie, I've got over a billion employers.Saying this the Prince stand up and said. Dearest Miss Wilson, I must go, Di Matzzo will guide you through the Palace. Thank you ever so much for coming, I expect that you won't be needing an absence document for your employer.He smiles.
The Prince left the room in a fast pace with his eyes void of any expression.

Damien Vesper
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Damien Vesper » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:38 pm

Monforte wrote:Well Sadie, I've got over a billion employers.Saying this the Prince stand up and said. Dearest Miss Wilson, I must go, Di Matzzo will guide you through the Palace. Thank you ever so much for coming, I expect that you won't be needing an absence document for your employer.He smiles.

“Di Matzzo, why doesn't Mateu show expression?” Sadie asked.

Riley McGarth was working on his project in a University Research Center. He was starting to liquify amber.

Monforte
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Monforte » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:08 am

Damien Vesper wrote:
Monforte wrote:Well Sadie, I've got over a billion employers.Saying this the Prince stand up and said. Dearest Miss Wilson, I must go, Di Matzzo will guide you through the Palace. Thank you ever so much for coming, I expect that you won't be needing an absence document for your employer.He smiles.

“Di Matzzo, why doesn't Mateu show expression?” Sadie asked.

Riley McGarth was working on his project in a University Research Center. He was starting to liquify amber.

Because you are most probably perfect for the job.

Mr. McGarth is a true alchimist. Though we are flying back tomorrow, Mr McGarth can stay at the lab for as long as he like.

Damien Vesper
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Damien Vesper » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:45 pm

Monforte wrote:
Damien Vesper wrote:“Di Matzzo, why doesn't Mateu show expression?” Sadie asked.

Because you are most probably perfect for the job.

Mr. McGarth is a true alchimist. Though we are flying back tomorrow, Mr McGarth can stay at the lab for as long as he like.

“So are we getting married?” Sadie asked.

Monforte
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Monforte » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:06 pm

Three days have passed and the Prince was already in Vesper, incognito in a hotel. Only the Embassy and Vesper Foreign Affairs knew of the presence of the Prince but they weren't sure as what for though.

Morning, wet but smelling of fresh cut grass from the surrounding parks. HH takes a cab to Miss wilson address.Once there, he leaves the car fills the lungs with morning air and rings on the door.

Damien Vesper
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Damien Vesper » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:12 pm

Monforte wrote:Three days have passed and the Prince was already in Vesper, incognito in a hotel. Only the Embassy and Vesper Foreign Affairs knew of the presence of the Prince but they weren't sure as what for though.

Morning, wet but smelling of fresh cut grass from the surrounding parks. HH takes a cab to Miss wilson address.Once there, he leaves the car fills the lungs with morning air and rings on the door.

“Hello.” A woman in a teal mask said as she opened the door. “Let me go get Sadie.” The woman left and got Sadie.
“Hi.” Sadie said.

Monforte
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Monforte » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:47 am

- Hi Sadie, It;s me, Mateus. Immediately the Prince got on his Knees.

- Sadie Wilson, Will you marry me ?

Damien Vesper
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Damien Vesper » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:12 am

Monforte wrote:- Hi Sadie, It;s me, Mateus. Immediately the Prince got on his Knees.

- Sadie Wilson, Will you marry me ?

“My god, Yes!” She wrapped her arms around him giving him a hug.

Monforte
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Monforte » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:49 am

In the Cathedral of Monfortinho, preparations begun for the wedding. The seating plan is as follows.
Front Row - HH The Prince, Godfathers and The royal Family / Miss wilson's parents and Godfathers / Miss Wilson Invitees
Row one and two - Invited Heads of State, Dukes.
Row Three till six - Ambassadors to Monforte.
Row six and seven - Nobles with Grandeur.
Row eight till twelve - Counts, Vicounts and Barons.
Row thirteen till twenty - General Public.
Press.
Last edited by Monforte on Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates