NATION

PASSWORD

Islamic Caliphate (Alliance of Muslim Nations, Open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Demitrov
Envoy

Founded: Nov 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Demitrov » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:51 pm

OOC: Okay, I made my account. Can you please not send that many emails to me, however, I try to minimize my messages.
Civilian Store-Fronts:
Corporate Store-Fronts: SuperGames
Military Store-Fronts: Systematic Armaments
Military Forces
Air Force: 26%
Army: 39%
Military Police: 11%
Navy: 22%
Special Forces: 2%
Military Deployed
Active: 9%
Reserve: 16%
Wars
Current Wars:
Past Wars:
DEFCON Level: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Armament Level: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5

Killerustan
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Killerustan » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:03 pm

Demitrov wrote:OOC: Okay, I made my account. Can you please not send that many emails to me, however, I try to minimize my messages.

Lol, I don't send emails. Maybe if theres some big war or something but normally I don't send emails. I hate spam too.
Join the Islamic Caliphate Islamic Caliphate Armed Forces : 97,880,000 +

Demitrov
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Demitrov » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:08 pm

OOC: Thank you. By the way, I posted on the forum.
Civilian Store-Fronts:
Military Forces
Military Deployed
Wars
Current Wars:
Past Wars:

Al-Mumtaz
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Mumtaz » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:12 am

Thanks for your acceptance. i hope we can recover the glory of Islam
"We are here. This is our Nation!" -Caliph Al-Mumtaz I
NS Wiki Page : Here
Host : Al-Mumtaz Boxing Championship 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th
Achievements : World Cup 55 Qualifiers.

Killerustan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Killerustan » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:36 am

Shukran brother. It will be good to stand alongside you.

Skibereen
Minister

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Skibereen » Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:48 am

General Correspondence
TO: The Offices of the Khilafa, under the administration of Ayatollah Mohammad Askari

Asalaam 'Alaykum brothers and sisters,

To whom it may concern amongst the brethren of the Caliphate the UICS seeks to take on the status of an observer body. Representing the Ummah in the nation known as the The Armed Republic of the Three Isles of Skibereen, a state which has from before its inception as a unified nation been most welcoming and hospitable to the children of Allah and those who keep the faith of the Prophet(PBUH). Our council has served to ensure the People of the Book who reside in this land and offer shelter and mercy to those who seek it as if of the faithful are not made victim to the pretenders amongst the world who claim the position of righteous teacher. While it is not the assertion of this council that the Caliphate represents such a body, it is in the duty and traditions of our peoples and our faith to filter from the bosom that Allah has provided the potential venomous creatures of guile which might raise false alarm among the peoples of many nations. It is our sincerest hope the Caliphate wishes to represent true Islam, Insha'Allah. May all of our peoples be one again, and may it be so in peace, Insha'Allah.

Respectfully,
Shayk Mufti Ali ibn Ahmad ibn Mohammed al-Ghazali
argumentum ad logicam, seriously think about it.

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."
James Madison
First in line for the pie in the sky

Killerustan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Killerustan » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:00 am

Skibereen wrote:General Correspondence
TO: The Offices of the Khilafa, under the administration of Ayatollah Mohammad Askari

To whom it may concern amongst the brethren of the Caliphate the UICS seeks to take on the status of an observer body. Representing the Ummah in the nation known as the The Armed Republic of the Three Isles of Skibereen, a state which has from before its inception as a unified nation been most welcoming and hospitable to the children of Allah and those who keep the faith of the Prophet(PBUH). Our council has served to ensure the People of the Book who reside in this land and offer shelter and mercy to those who seek it as if of the faithful are not made victim to the pretenders amongst the world who claim the position of righteous teacher. While it is not the assertion of this council that the Caliphate represents such a body, it is in the duty and traditions of our peoples and our faith to filter from the bosom that Allah has provided the potential venomous creatures of guile which might raise false alarm among the peoples of many nations. It is our sincerest hope the Caliphate wishes to represent true Islam, Insha'Allah. May all of our peoples be one again, and may it be so in peace, Insha'Allah.

Respectfully,

Wa Alaykom Sallam Rahmantuallah wa Barakatu

We would welcome you as an observer if that is your desire Shayk but if I may be so forward, you seem to qualify for full membership. We could certainly use your knowledge and guidance. It is of course your choice and we welcome you. Observer status shall not allow voting rights on alliance issues but your representative will be welcome for debate at the Shura Council meetings.

Ayatollah Mohammad Askari
Last edited by Killerustan on Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Libertarian Governance
Senator

Founded: Oct 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Libertarian Governance » Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:17 am

We would be interested in an observer status with the Islamic Caliphate. Islam is our nations second largest religion and we as a nation have a relationship with muslims going back since before our founding. Many prominent muslims have been involved in the founding and running of Libertarian Governance. Our muslim citizens are cherished as members of our society. For these reasons we extend the hand of friendship to your nations and alliance.

Sincerely,

Tom McWain
Chief of Foreign Affairs
Last edited by Libertarian Governance on Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stand up, it's time to rise. It's time for revenge, opposition must die
Chaos, violence, revolution now! - GG Allin

Killerustan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Killerustan » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:11 am

We will grant Libertarian Governance observer status with our alliance. Such status shall not allow voting rights on alliance issues but your representative will be welcome for debate at the Shura Council meetings.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Also, I have posted the constitution and its up for vi=ote so go to our site and vote please.
Last edited by Killerustan on Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Skibereen
Minister

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Skibereen » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:31 pm

Killerustan wrote:
Skibereen wrote:General Correspondence

Respectfully,

Wa Alaykom Sallam Rahmantuallah wa Barakatu

We would welcome you as an observer if that is your desire Shayk but if I may be so forward, you seem to qualify for full membership. We could certainly use your knowledge and guidance. It is of course your choice and we welcome you. Observer status shall not allow voting rights on alliance issues but your representative will be welcome for debate at the Shura Council meetings.

Response--

"...Much thanks, however I must stress as this is the United Islamic Council of Skibereen not the Government, the UICS represents the Muslims of Skibereen, not the nation. Though in truth a fair portion of the populace. Later in the meetings I will be happy to provide some history as to the Ummah in this righteous nation.
Respectfully,

Peace and blessings be upon you, and may mercy guide you.
argumentum ad logicam, seriously think about it.

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."
James Madison
First in line for the pie in the sky

Nabatea Petra
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 19, 2009
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Nabatea Petra » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:01 am

We would like to join this Islamic Coalition, this Umma. This sounds like a true bloc of Islamic unity and faith. We must stand together in a community devoted to the true teachings of the Quran. We must oppose infidel domination of everything.

Allahu akbar!

President Ali Omar Sayeed
Last edited by Nabatea Petra on Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Killerustan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Killerustan » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:09 am

Nabatea Petra wrote:We would like to join this Islamic Coalition, this Umma. This sounds like a true bloc of Islamic unity and faith. We must stand together in a community devoted to the true teachings of the Quran. We must oppose infidel domination of everything.

Allahu akbar!

President Ali Omar Sayeed

It is with humility that we welcome The Theocracy of Nabatea Petra to the Islamic Caliphate. Be sure to participate in our Shura Council meetings.

Demitrov
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Demitrov » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:23 am

Civilian Store-Fronts:
Military Forces
Military Deployed
Wars
Current Wars:
Past Wars:

Sierra Apathia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 29, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sierra Apathia » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:31 am

Brother, where's the Headquarters to be located?
I love rainbows. :D

Mokosangia
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Mokosangia » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:31 am

The Islamic Empire of Mokosangia will gladly join the alliance. Let this very day know that Allah The Great has forged the Muslim Prople of his earth together into one alliance with our brothers and sisters! Rejoice!

Signed,

King Huya II of The Islamic Empire of Mokosangia

Killerustan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Killerustan » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:31 am

It is with humility that we welcome Sierra Apathia and Mokosangia to the Islamic Caliphate. Be sure to participate in our Shura Council meetings. Our headquarters is at the Shura Council link brothers. As Salaamu Alaykom

Killerustan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Killerustan » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:31 pm

Currently the Islamic Caliphate has a population of 4,894,000,000 under its protection and military forces exceeding 97,000,000.

Demitrov
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Demitrov » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:35 pm

Civilian Store-Fronts:
Military Forces