NATION

PASSWORD

Writings in Blood(MT|TG For Entry)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Noxerra
Attaché

Founded: Sep 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Writings in Blood(MT|TG For Entry)

Postby Noxerra » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:02 pm

1. RP To make a story, not to win.
2. No Godmodding, usual stuff.
3. I would request that the rebels eventually win but the story will take it's course.
4. Please no massive deployments.
5. Missiles/Rockets take time to travel.
6. Your troops can't just pop up on the coast of my nations.

Other Information:
I will have a map up soon.
Noxerran people are extremely zealous and hold onto their religion desperately; other than the current government.

Northern Isles, 19:00 Hours

The northern isles were home to the three islands of Syton, Ionis, and Rekton. Their were heavily wooded were farmers and builders had cut down the threes for both lumber and to clear the area for land. It was in the early hours of night, with the few lanterns that were lit you could see the leaves beginning to change into reds and oranges. There was a small military deployment on the tranquil island of Ionis. It was a deployment of the Nexerran Army, that was a company strong; one-hundred men. One of these men was Sergeant Denis Grell. he was the radio operator for his company. He was born into a family in the middle class, he had naturally pale skin, green eyes, and dirty blonde hair. He was stationed in a small outpost, that cam netting went over the top. he was wearing forest digital camouflage with light body armor. Three machine gun posts defended the area and that section of forest.

Denis Grell was sitting on an empty crate waiting for the patrol to come back, he had a loaded HK-417 leaning on the same crate. He was listening to the area around, all he heard were other soldiers talking, all of which he didn't like. His friends were the ones on patrol. Then he heard a crack. Out of instinct his grabbed his assault rifle, which he soon realized wasn't loaded, shen figures came out of the forest. "Calm down Denis." One of them said.
"Oh, it you guys, thought another patrol had gone missing and whatever was making them disappear was coming. Sorry Evan."
"No worries." His friend who was a corporal responded. "Might to load your gun by the way." Denis did as his friend suggested, then a gunshot was heard, and Evan fell dead. Ten several more.
"Battle stations!" Someone called. The company moved into sandbag pieces of cover. Five were dead, seven wounded. The gunfire stopped for a short time. Sergeant Grell quickly got a message to the Corps headquarters after getting the radio to the right frequency.
"We are under attack, at Averis Outpost! I repeat we are under attack!" Then the gunfire started again. This time from behind. The Sergeant was wounded in his shoulder, and he couldn't reach the sidearm placed on his left thigh. Then the radio next to him blared. "Averic outpost respond! I repeat Averic Outpost--" The radio was shot. Several bodies fell around him, then the gunfire died down. A group of religious militants, three hundred strong came from all sides. One of them, a feminine figure, pulled off a mask, although all of the others; who were dressed in black did not remove theirs. The woman was slim, muscular, and in any other circumstances he would have thought she was beautiful. She had a scar across the left side of her face, that appeared to be from a bayonet.

She came near him and looked down. "You fools have betrayed the ways of our forefathers and mothers. You're pathetic." She paused. "Your corrupt democracy will fall." Her voice was serious and intimidating.
"The Armed Republic will not fall! You fight for a religion that should have fallen centuries ago." Sergeant Denis Grell spat.
"My dear Sergeant, you fail to realize that Okeria otherwise known as the Ancient Ways is the truth."
"We will never bow before another queen!"
"And the army and government will pay dearly for it." She drew her military issue P226 and shot Grell in the head. "Scavenge for supplies, and take their equipment!" She ordered.

Capital City of Maraw; War Room, 07:00 Hours; September 22
The President, a man named Olrisic Quisen had been awake since early morning sorting out internal issues of various degrees of importance. He had been requested at the War Room at around 6:30 in the morning, when the city was just beginning to wake up, with cars beginning to leave their houses and people sitting down to a cup of coffee. There were three generals in the room, General Simons Aretack, General Darius Demacic, and Admiral Samuel Galio. General Aretack spoke first. "Sir, the militants have struck again, this time on the Northern isles, we most contact soon after 19:27 Hours."
"Excuse me General, but how are we sure it was the religious zealots?"
"I don't, but I am fairly sure that General Darius Deamcic does."
"As indeed I do. After we heard they were under attack, I sent UAVs to the area, we picked up their leader, it is Ashe Zaharra."
"The old army Captain who resigned after the Democracy was instituted after a military coup?"
"Yes." Was all Darius responded.
"Excuse me, but we could simply blockade the isles, and only allow supplies to get to the major cities." Admiral Galio suggested.
"That would only lead them gaining more support, and what about the inroad cities?" General Simons Aretack inquired.
"He has a point Admiral. Although I respect your judgement, I agree with Simons." The President replied.
It took two hours of heated argument until they finally came to a decision. They would ask the international community for help, and moved all military units out of the Isles. Unlucky enough for the federal government the rebels had sent a request for aid as well....

Last edited by Noxerra on Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
When we stand as one, we succeed. When we divid, we become like cattle waiting to be slaughtered. We must hold the line against all that stands against us, and be worth remembering. When the demons come looking for your souls, beat them away! When the bullets begin to fly, stand with me and fight!
I am Roman Catholic!
Favorite Song Lyric: "--Don't put your life in someone else's hands, they're bound to steal it away."
Have any RPs you want someone in? TG me! The Factbook.
Theme of My Nation with music I like afterwards.

Noxerra
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Noxerra » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:31 pm

Ionis; City of Ionia, 12:00 Hours; September 22

The rebels were moving through the city, preparing to commandeer several vessels to capture the islands of Rekton and Syton. The people in Ionia felt betrayed by the government. They had pulled their soldiers out of the area completely to possibly fight the rebels again. Ashe Zaharra had her black mask off, and helmet. She had black hair with red streaks at the bangs and looked to be in her twenties. She had once been a part of Noxerran Military's infantry before leaving the army and for several years the world heard nothing from her, but several weeks ago she was seen leading a rebellion on the island of Ionis.

She had a stolen HK-417 in her hands, a K-BAR Knife, and a SIG P226; which was strapped to her right thigh. Ahead of her and a total twenty of the rebels a small militia of around thirty was waiting; mainly armed with pistols or bolt actions hunting rifles. "Leave the area now and be spared from the statistics of this war!"
"We are those loyal to the Armed Republic in this city, and we will make an example out of--!" The gunshot echoed through the empty quiet streets. The man who had been speaking lay dead with a 7.62 bullet in his head.
"Dissipate or join your friend in hell!" She spat, angered. The militia responded with pistol and hunting rifle fire, killing three of the zealots, but they were quickly cut down.

One of the wounded was trying to crawl to his boat so he could escape. Ashe looked at the man without pity for him. "Kill him." She ordered. A bulk of man armed with a large combat knife walked over to the man. His eyes only had hatred and anger. The wounded man was trying in vain to climb a ladder on the side of the his motor boat. he was pulled off. "Please no!" The man showed no mercy to the man, he began to lower his knife to militiaman's belly. "Please don't!" He pleaded in vain. The knife was stabbed into him and his mouth filled with blood as he began to slice through the man's flesh. His organs were exposed and the zealot took out his small intestine and cut it off, and then left the man there.

Ashe looked down at the suffering man, and glared. She looked up and motioned for the rebels, and one hundred more to begin to load into the boats. She left two hundred there to keep control of the city, and get volunteers. To those who did not fight them, they showed respect, kindness, and mercy to. For people who did resist them with force it couldn't have been more opposite.
When we stand as one, we succeed. When we divid, we become like cattle waiting to be slaughtered. We must hold the line against all that stands against us, and be worth remembering. When the demons come looking for your souls, beat them away! When the bullets begin to fly, stand with me and fight!
I am Roman Catholic!
Favorite Song Lyric: "--Don't put your life in someone else's hands, they're bound to steal it away."

Noxerra
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Noxerra » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:00 pm

Docks of Al'Khan; Syton 13:30

Ashe Zaharra was looking out from the motor boat she had taken from Ionia. They had expected another Militia here so they came with loaded weapons, and were ready for fighting. When they arrived no one had came towards them in force, but rather they were welcomed, and added almost one thousand in number, and here it seemed the military had been trying to get out quickly and had ended up leaving five artillery pieces and enough ammunition for their weapons to last two battalions a week of combat operations. here they had also found several anti-tank weapons, such as the AT-7 Saxhorn.

The ships were tied to docks as Ashe walked through the streets. She began feeling as if she was being followed, and quickly turned into a alleyway and hid behind several large cardboard boxes that had been discarded into the area, probably for a less fortunate person to live in. A tall lean man with a pistol in his hand turned the corner and began looking around. His face was grim. he had brown eyes, and hair, and white skin. His suit was well ironed, and on his arm he had a military sidearm, appearing to be either a Sig Sauer or a Colt .45. He seemed to be trying to give himself away as a special forces operator by choosing those weapons. he walked further into the alley, ashe following him. Just as the man was about to turn around, Ashe tripped him near a green rusty dumpster her black clothing made it hard for him to notice her in the shadows, but her face was noticed and the operator fired but missed her head by mere centimeters, but as he tried to aim for the second shot he was stabbed with a K-BAR Knife near the sternum. The man's face was twitching, and looked as though he was still angry, even in his final moments. The body became more and more limp until she knew he was dead and dropped the man's body from the her hands and knife.

As of the time she was being watched by UAVs, and she seemed to know it. She began to stay increasingly in building or walking in crowds so it was harder to notice her. The Armed Republic wanted her dead....

Maraw 14:00 Hours
President Olrisic Quisen was sitting in his office looking at the information, when General Simons Aretack burst in. "Sir, we must move military units to Rekton. The rebels are growing in number and their popularity is increasing. If we deliver a crushing defeat the people will lose interest in the zealot's cause." The General said, trying to persuade Olrisic.

The president was deep in thought and looked as though he had completely zoned out. "Alright, general. You will get three battalions, nine hundred men, and you will personally lead them, to bolster their moral."

The General eyes widened. He kept opening his mouth to say something, but he always stopped. He was growing pale. "Yes, sir." Was all he said before leaving the room, feeling as though he had been given a death sentence...
I am Roman Catholic!

Noxerra
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Noxerra » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:41 pm

[Bump]
I am Roman Catholic!

Noxerra
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Noxerra » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:00 pm

Maraw, 12:00 Hours; September 23rd
The President had only recently finished his message. He was confident that help may arrive, but with many people and leaders in the world with more important things on their agenda then to help a small country he knew that many would not answer his call. Olrisic went to the mailing room and paused, before putting the many letters into the sending box.

To: All Nations
Subject: Rebellion
Encryption: Moderate

Dear Leader and greetings,
I understand that rebellion in a small country will not be the highest on your agenda for assistance, or importance, but I am dire need of aid. A religious rebellion, calling themselves the "Black Saints" have began attacks on our northern isles of Syton and Ionis. My military is not strong enough to keep these zealots at bay, and their number is ever increasing. I know that you this a rather insignificant matter, but in the name of democracy, the Black Saints must be stopped.

Their ideals are simple in some aspects but difficult to understand in others. They fight for the ancient religion that has kept the nation behind the scenes of politics, and on the stage of war, known as Okeria. The religion is based on fighting interlopers, but the religious ideals are simple. Help those who cannot defend themselves. Which by itself is good, but as follows turns dangerous. Allowing a system of elections is dangerous in the fact unpredictable leaders can come to power; and they are simple contests. They also believe that they must have a women as a leader, and the men that men are too aggressive in the field of politics. I ask you desperately for assistance.
Signed,
President Oliisic Quisen
I am Roman Catholic!

Noxerra
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Noxerra » Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:12 pm

Rekton, Twelve miles outside the city Severa 15:00 Hours
General Simons Aretack, was in a combat uniform, with his assault rifle on a strap that went across his chest. The digital camouflage was made for plains, which worked with the landscape that surrounded the nine-hundred men. It was grassy plains, for another two miles. The General no matter how much he planned to give himself as many advantages as possible he felt as though this was an unofficial death sentence. His hair was a graying black, and he had storm grey eyes similar to the look of Ashe's, who if you looked on a family tree would have been a distant relative.

They had built sandbag emplacements along the side of a hill, with several pieces of artillery in place. They had been given twelve Heavy tanks, twenty MBTs, and eighteen medium tanks, and enough weapons for two hundred volunteers to be fully equipped, although only one hundred ever came. Simons was a man who even though he felt betrayed by the government leader, he would not commit treason against the people. He loved the country, and if the rebels would have been looking for an able commander, he had the characteristics they would look for; charismatic, inspiring, imaginative, thoughtful, and humble. He was walking into his tent to look over maps of the area, and military positioning, when an explosion outside ripped apart one of the medium tanks, and other shot whipped out a machine gun post. "What the hell!?" He heard an officer yell.

There was a commotion, with yelling, and the sounds of artillery pieces, both from the forest two miles away and his own retaliating barrages. He walked out, and saw his men going to their battle stations, and this is when he noticed also, the oncoming Black Saints; the zealots he had been sent to stop, charging at him. The machine guns began chattering, as their crews fired and fed more rounds into the .50 Caliber Brownings and singly carried light machine guns, once in range.

"Men, we do not surrender! We do not give into fear! The man who is fearless is a fool, but the brave man is worth remembering! Make every shot count, for Noxerra, and for your families!" There were screams from both sides as artillery kept firing, and the machine guns kept tearing through the ranks of the rebels. That is when he heard the voice of a woman yelling.
"Men and women! Pain is Temporary, victory lasts! Turn your fear into fury, and your doubt into inspiration!" He felt as is he had heard the voice of a grim reaper coming for his soul, when he heard Ashe Zaharra's voice.

That is also when an entire heavy infantry company turned to the side of the rebels, from the rear. Betrayed and cut off, the general was managing to inspire his men to fight to the last. It began to turn to evening as ammunition, and lives were spent at a similar rate. General Simons Aretack was hiding near the wreckage of a destroyed T-72 tank, with the last remaining squad of men.

They were whispering among themselves when they heard voices closing in on their position. The had their rifles loaded and pointed to either side of the burning vehicle. The first of the Black Saints to turn the corner were cut down, but Ashe herself, who knew their tactics, ordered her men and women to get to the corners and fire from the corner. General Simons Aretack fell with his men that evening. His body was sent back to the capital with a message written in red , that the military officers who looked at the body hoped was ink, but was revealed to be blood.

The message read:
Your General has fallen, you have lost the Northern Isles. We grow in number every minute you do not try to stop us. Your general fought well, but he was not able to stop us. Your precious democracy will fall.

The rebel's number had grown to 3,457 even after putting casualty numbers into count and with the fallen and battalion's weapons they were all armed. Although they had gained no armor, they had gained precious ammo, artillery, and military deployment locations...
I am Roman Catholic!

Noxerra
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Noxerra » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:49 pm

City of Severa; Rekton 18:50 Hours

The citizens showed nothing of their emotions to the rebels as they entered the city. With the red sunset on the horizon, had it not been a time of war Ashe realized she would have liked it. She followed several of her men into a pub near the outskirts of town. She walked up to the bartender and threw him a few coins. "Glass of wine please." She said. She was given a glass of fresh red wine, and she secluded herself from several of her zealots, and she sipped at her drink. The room was filled with laughter, smoke, and drunken rebels by thirty minutes later. Ashe walked out of the building, were one of the Black Saints was standing, but she didn't even notice him.

She was quickly realizing that as their number grew, as did their need for supplies. She couldn't herself to attack a city of citizens trying to make their way in the world. Her standards were much different than that of some of the men under her command. One of the men a muscular man who was 6'3 named Draven Ardego would have rather just stolen the supplies and left it from there. He had no morals, no conscience, and seemed to fight simply for his love of it. She could never trust him, but as long as would fight under her he would consider him loyal.

There was a divide in the opinions of what they should do among them. Ashe insisted that they should wait for either foreign support, or for federal troops to try to fight them again. As Ashe had suspected Draven would not be persuaded to wait. They were meeting in a hotel room, on the third floor of the five floor building. The room was well furnished with two leather armchairs, a velvet couch, a queen sized bed, three lamps, and an oak table that had a map of Noxerra and the maps they had found of military deployments. "We need to move quickly while we still can. If we wait they will just fortify their beachheads." Draven said as he glanced around the room looking everyone in the room in the eye. There were a total of seven there. Ashe, Draven, and five others of the more trusted officials, including one other woman who was named Aria Setener. Two people stated their agreement with Draven.
"Draven, we don't have the ammunition, supplies, transportation, or numbers to launch an assault on the mainland, and not nearly enough fuel to get to the southern islands. We need to wait. So what if they prepare defenses, they don't have the forces to defend all of the shore." Ashe said staring at the map. Two also agreed on this. Aria was the only one who hadn't taken a side. She looked too young to be fighting, in her late teens at oldest. She had tan skin, and green eyes along with black hair.
"How about this, Draven, you and the people who agree with you can attempt an assault. If you succeed we will follow, if you fail, you will have been proven wrong on the field of battle. Ashe, he will only go with the people who agree with him, whatever amount of soldiers that may be, but the main portion of the supplies will remain here until we receive news of a successful attack." Arsia had a voice that didn't belong in a military conference but her opinion was valued highly among the Black Saints.
"Good thinking Aria, that way if you would want to launch an assault we wouldn't be putting our main portions of ammunition and food at risk, while still being able to, if an assault succeeds to move into support." She said looking Draven in the eyes. he looked angry, but he lifted his hands from the table and said "Fine." And the two others who agreed with him left the room the door being slammed.

Ashe felt as if a weight was lifted from her shoulders when Arsia had managed to get the sides to compromise. She had heard that eight hundred of the men and women had agreed with Draven and would move into boats at first light....
I am Roman Catholic!

Noxerra
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Noxerra » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:43 pm

Near the Northern Shores of the Noxerran Mainland 07:25 September 24th

Draven had his stolen HK-417 in his bare hands. He was in full black uniform, and he wasn't wearing the mask most wore. They had taken seventy boats, most were somewhat cramped and many of the ships were riding low in the water due to the amount of weapons they carried with them. Draven was tall, lean, strong, and grim. His face showed a grimace as the first of the swaying ships hit the beach. They began loading, and the drivers of the boats left them there with a stolen radio, and several cases of food and fresh water.

Draven Ardego was surprised that no one as their to stop them, that is when he heard the distant roar of engines. "Get to cover!" He quickly ordered and the message began to spread, but as it got to the last people it was too late. Five Gripen Cs began launching unguided rockets into the Black Saint's ranks. Bodies flew into the air, and for others there was nothing left of them but what looked hamburger meat. The squadron Gripens were painted in forest style camouflage, and their emblem was that of a sword with it's tip pointed down, and fire beneath. They quickly broke off and returned for a strafing run. The attack had killed one hundred and left seventy eight wounded. Draven was among those lucky enough to have made it to cover of a nearby rock formation.

"Bering the wounded, leave the dead behind. Those devils will return." For the men it was easy to compare the Air Force pilots to sharks going into a frenzy over the smell of blood, in this case recently disembarked soldiers. Draven was going to move quickly towards the city of Materra.

Materra 07:39
A young captain in command of a deployment of one thousand soldiers was moving through the concrete barracks and military structures that made up the deployment's base of operations, which was placed just outside the city. He knew that reports of the recent landing and Air Force attacks greatly reducing their numbers. His name was Ivan Xever. Captain Ivan Xever was twenty-six years old, he had graduated with honors from an infantry college, five years previous. His father had been a member of the Heavy Infantry, his grandfather, and great grandfather likewise. His family had lived off of the pensions from being a soldier and his mother's part time job at a toy factory. He had grown to take nothing for granted, and was a resourceful commander. He had brown eyes and hair and was well shaven, and had short cut hair.

When he had heard of the reports of the successful air attacks he realized that they had no anti-air capabilities. He had sent a message to the Air Force to send Air-to-Ground patrols to the area on a regular basis. He had readied his men for an assault, and moved to a place that would be bait. He split his men into four two-hundred and fifty men strong, and them set up defensive positions. He provided five heavy machine guns, and ten medium machine guns to each group. He heard the battle cry of the damned rebels as they began to run, but as Gripen Cs flew overhead the sound of their engines was louder then the cries for blood.

There were many explosions and as the rebels got in range of the machine guns the chattering of weapons and pinging of spent cartridges hitting the ground, on top of others. The rebels had barely managed to get range with their weapons when they were all dead, or wounded. Draven was among the dead of the battle, he was killed near the beginning of he battle. This is when the Government found the Black Saints weakness...
Last edited by Noxerra on Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am Roman Catholic!

Noxerra
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Noxerra » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:22 pm

Rekton, Severa 16:00 Hours
Night was beginning to set into the northern islands, but the sunset was blocked out by an oncoming storm. It took another fifteen minutes before the storm's front arrived but when it did the winds began to pick up, and a patter of rain slowly began to increase as flashes of lightning and the sounds of thunder were heard outside. Seldom was anyone seen outside when the storm arrived in force. The streetlights were the only source of constant light outside other than the light from houses.

Ashe was sitting in a hotel room watching the news after she heard that Draven's attack had failed. The battle had apparently lasted only a half and hour, but she realized it was probably just propaganda to have people lose support for their cause. Her weapons were leaning on the wall which were plastered with white paint, with orange stripes. It seemed odd to her that in a such a peaceful place, the head of rebellion was sitting.

She thought about the event two days ago. No more attempts had been made on her life since then. She suspected the government was planning on an assassination with a sniper the next time they tried. There was a knock at the door. Ashe was being more cautious than normal since the recent defeat at Materra. She picked up her SIG P226 and pulled the hammer back and released it, puting the first bullet into the chamber. She opened the door slowly her gun out first so she could act quickly if an assailant was on the other side. A flash of lightning outside, then a crack of thunder. She opened the door outside and lowered her weapon. It was Aria, her black hair was wet, and she was shivering from the cold rain outside which made a constant tapping on the window near the rear of the room. Ashe closed the door behind her.

"So, what news comes from the mainland." Ashe asked.
"Nothing other than propaganda and the name of Captain Ivan Xever; said he was going to be promoted to Major or even General."
"Have the released any information on the battle? Oh excuse you need something warm to drink?" She quickly added.
"No, madam. They said that aircraft were used." Aria replied, still shivering.
Ashe cursed under her breath. "Damn it. The Noxerran military doesn't even used hand-held anti-air weapons, and our capabilities to supply mobile SAMs is almost non-existent."
"May I suggest, remaining here in the city. The Armed Republic can not risk harming civilians as it will bolster support for us, and will end in our victory."
"You make a good point Aria, appears even when you are rushed you can come up with plans, but their is also one other fact that we can't get rid off. The longer I remain here. the more of a risk I am in, since they can operatives more and more used to the area."
"My lady, why not move back to Ionis or Al'Khan. if you keep moving between the cities they can never determine where you will be, and when."
"Another good point Aria. I think I will use that. I will move back to Al'Khan for safety measures."
"Good--" Their was another series of knocks. Ashe picked her pistol back up, and motioned for Aria to pick up the HK-417. Ashe opened the door and as if on queue a their was a flash of lightning, and when the thunder happened, three shots went off. Aria was wounded on the ground, but a dead Noxerran soldier was outside with a 9mm and 7.62 round in him.
"C'mon." Ashe picked Aria up from where she had fallen after being hit by rounds fired from a suppressed MP5. She was quickly brought to a hospital, and Ashe prepared to leave...
I am Roman Catholic!

Noxerra
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Noxerra » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:50 pm

[Bump]
I am Roman Catholic!

Noxerra
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Noxerra » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:39 pm

Noxerran Mainland, Near the Banks of the Maraw River; 02:12 September, 26th

The storm had caused nothing to happen strategically for a days time. The organized forces of the Black Saints hadn't moved from the Northern Isles, but with popularity in the mainland remaining even with the crushing defeat of Draven near Mettara some citizens took up arms, and became either disciplined forces, or more commonly rables of zealots who would rather pillage and burn any area the resisted them then gain support by leaving them alone.

One such rable was approaching the military outpost known as The River Guard, stationed there were a men of the elite heavy infantry units of the Noxerran Armed Forces known as the Honor Guard. The Honor Guard were highly disciplined and well trained soldiers, and when the rabble came looking for them, they had been spotted by a picket.

The picket who spotted them was a man named Paul Zeintera, he was wearing light brown, and green digital camouflage. His first look at the oncoming aggressors was that of disgust. How could such a, undisciplined and untrained force managed to wipe out a total of one thousand soldiers.

His helmet had a radio attached, and as he moved the forest back towards the men in his platoon his helmet hit brush and he ran through underbrush. The rebel forces numbered near one hundred, and their platoon only numbered thirty five, three of which were squad support gunners and other two snipers. In the oncoming darkness and added area of forest made it almost completely back in the late night hours. On the horizon the faintest rays of light began to peek out.

It took eight minutes, but he reached his platoon, and had his assault rifle in his hands peeking out from behind a tree. The rabble slowed as they reached the main abandoned position. "Where they hell are they!" One of them shouted.
"Shut up Rick. They could be watching us." Another of them whispered in a barely audible voice. They were armed with M1 Garand hunting rifles, and some had longer range bolt action rifles. The one who suggested them being watched had no idea how right he was, and he lived just long enough to learn that eh was right, as he was hit in the chest by a sniper's bullet and flew back a few inches before he hit the ground, with a pool of crimson liquid beginning to form around him.

Most of the rebels scattered. But the ones who remained which numbered around forty began to take heavy fire from M249 SAWs. "Cover, get to cover!" One of them yelled in a thick accent. He had no idea who it was but Paul shot the man dead, a 7.62 round placed near his temple. The rebels bodies began to mount up, and the ones who had ran had to be hunted down and killed.
I am Roman Catholic!

Polarex
Envoy

Founded: Apr 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Polarex » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:11 pm

The Polarexian legislative council had finally finished the third day of deliberations and debate. With tax day soon, a recent plethora of local controversy over a variety of laws, and a new budget needed to be prepared for the new year, the local politicians did not have time for foreign policy. Each politician was half dazed and confused after the 12 hours of constant debating they had gone through. President Mirov stood at his podium in the debate hall with the last issue of the day , "Issue #129, chosen to go to referendum by the populace, with decision on action split between the populace. The country of Noxerra has come under heavy assault by a group of extremists..." Mirov sounded about as enthused about this as somone finding out their puppy died.

"For fuck's sake, seriously? Can't this be dealt with tomorrow?" One downtrodden politician shouted.

"I don't want to be here tomorrow!" Shouted another.

"Just deal with me for a second. The country is small, and we have no information on what exactly the government stands for. But based on reports I have received from the country, and the news stories that have reported about the situation there, I don't know if we can really ignore this," Mirov then began to read the letter sent to the leaders of the world, then explaining the different attrocities that the rebels had done. Each politician knew they were going to be at the debate hall for a long time. This was not going to be a simple matter. The debate began.

((OOC: Sorry for the crap post. Mostly a place holder so I can get involved later))
We RP with a population of about 100 million people.
Below are storefronts we are proud customers of.
Trade Relations of Polarex
+ Arjuna Tea Corporation
+ CuppaCofee
+Thinktronic

I would put my factbook link here if I actually finished it and if it was slightly any good. Don't look at it. Still making it. Probably will never finish it.

Noxerra
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Noxerra » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:11 pm

It happens, don't worry about it.

Outskirts Al'Khan, Syton; 09:58
A man in a suit appeared to be waiting his hands were behind his back, and he was wearing a pair of black sunglasses, and behind him wooden, and plastic crates were stacked behind, and guarding them three men with light machine guns, and fourth stood guard next to the man with a AUG Para. Approaching the area was Ashe followed by Aria, who had her shoulder patched with layered white gauze pads, and four Black Saints armed with their HK-417s set to automatic. It was mid morning as the sun was rising. Normal families would be having glasses of coffee, people working in offices, and kids were going to their schools.

The ground was layered with leaves as the trees began to lose their multi-colored leaves. There was the distinctive crunch, crunch, crunch.... as the dead leaves were crushed. Ashe came face to face with the man in the suit and starred in way that made it seem like she could see through the man's sunglasses. "Your late, Ashe Zaharra. You know I don't like to be kept waiting." She glared at the man.
"Shut up Will! I brought the money and a little extra for the delay."
"I can't trust you not to be trying to reveal me at this point." There was the sounds of guns being cocked. "Sorry, but safety in my business is the business itself. The man next to Will aimed and was about to fire when he was shot be a 7.62 round, then several more.

A Series of light machine gun fire cut down one of the Black Saints, meanwhile Will grabbed Ashe, and was trying to draw a Glock 18 from his suit when he was elbowed in the stomach, meanwhile three men fell. The last two guards and one zealot. Ashe was slightly dazed, but next to her Will was on the ground, and he slowly got to one knee ."You bitch."
"Those are great last words, dealer." Ashe said as she drew her SIG P226 from her thigh holster, and cocked it and fired. There was blood on the concrete.

Aria walked over to the crates and opened up one of them up. "Stinger Missiles and their launchers, a few gas masks."
"He saved us so money. Get the crates moved, we can counter the Governments aircraft now." Ashe was smiling. It was rare for her to smile.

No one knew why they wanted gas masks, and even fewer the massive amount of explosives that came with them...
I am Roman Catholic!

Noxerra
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Noxerra » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:17 pm

Island of Ionis; 16:03

The sea off the coast was calm, the waves crashing against the shore would be a calming place if it wasn't for what appeared to be rubber speed boats being inflated by men and women wearing gas masks, and wearing forest camouflage with a black armband, with a picture of a wolf head, with red celtic style lining around it until it reached the dark edges of the cloth band.

It took another several minutes but the rafts were launched, total of thirty, each with ten people on board. One these men was Colin Venner. He had a dull white skull painted on his mask, each person on his boat had a different design on their black gas mask, weather it be a dragon, nordic symbols, skulls, or even just simple line work. They had their assault rifles, and three extra magazines, a SIG P226 (Noticing what my favorite side arm is yet?) with two extra clips, a K-BAR Combat Knife, a chemical grenade that contained a small amount of poisonous gas, one offensive stick grenade, and two fragmental grenades. Colin was sitting as the rubber raft skipped threw the water as the golden sunset behind them was on the horizon, although no one of them noticed. It was a half an hour before the rafts finally began slowing to point where some began to row the boats, stealthily through the water, and the high tide brought them far on shore. The had reached the mainland, all three hundred of the Black Saints Stormtroopers, otherwise known as the "Faceless." They were the heavy infantry of the zealots.

Colin slowly advanced up the beachhead after taking care to shoulder his rifle and pick up one of the Stingers.Behind him his companions hid the motorized rafts in under brush and prepared to advance. They met no one as they advanced, that is when they saw a group of organized rebels, engaging a company of Federal troops, and being all but wiped out. Inside the black gas masks there were radios, and below rebreather kits hung loose ready for use. "Alright, Brothers and Sisters." he heard over the intercom. The men and women referred to each other as brothers and sisters, to show both respect and loyalty to each other. "Let's show those bastards who's in town today. Hmm?" There were many different signs of recognition and they moved through underbrush looking at crimson covered ground where the rabble had been slaughtered. "On the count of three...One....Two...Three..Charge!" The faceless silhouettes that charged at the Noxerran government troops put fear into their hearts.

Colin was in a battle for his first time and he made little attempt for conversation neither did anyone else. To them it was thinking. Fire, take cover, advance, fire, fire, set weapon to three round burst, fire. Colin then spoke. "Let them know Hell!" He threw his chemical grenade. The Stormtroopers flanked on either side of the forces fifty strong on each side and charged while the main force continued their assault on the federal forces. The federal troops were slaughtered, those not massacred by the hail of lead that encompassed them, died or horrible death of drowning with no water around. It was at the cost of thirty good soldiers, but they had taken victory.

The Black Saint heavy infantry quickly moved back into the forest, before any air force units could respond to the calls for assistance that the dying company had sent...
I am Roman Catholic!

Noxerra
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Noxerra » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:21 pm

Ionis, Ionia; 09:12 Hours, September 27th

Ashe didn't like always being on the move. She couldn't get a base set up until she could get the government agents off of her back. She was sitting in a small house that the occupants were allowing her to stay. It was a modest house, with white couches, and a brown carpet, all the little things that a home could have were there is small part. The sun was still on the rise as the room was dimly lit by the rising sun.

Ashe was looking over reports from the area she had made her main base, the city of Severtan on Rekton. Her elite heavy infantry had landed, and they had also reported that they had encountered several groups of rebels, and out of five groups of one hundred only one was organised, which quickly on their number. She was worried that the unorganized units were going to make their cause lose it's support, and further the government's reason to exact retribution.

She got off of a tall wooden chair, and poured herself a cup of coffee from a pitcher. She turned on the TV and began watchng on the news.

"...In other news President Olrisic Quisen had put a bounty of fifty million Noxerran Standard Dollars for the finding and/or killing of the former military captain Ashe Zaharra, and has accused her of the following; 'High Treason, Purchase of illegal weaponry, and being the overseer of the deaths of twenty militiamen from the city of Ionia. They have also offered one hundred dollars regarding information on the location of the Black Saint. Now over to John for the weather." Ashe shut off the television and sighed. She was going to have to get foreign support, and quickly. She had one way of sending message and that was through the use of emailing. If she sent a message in the form of a telegram their was no doubt that the federal government would find it.

She sent the following message to all willing ears t the Black Saint cause;

Hello, people, generals, warlords, businessmen and women, soldiers, and leaders.

I am Ashe Zaharra leader of the Black Saints, and a rebellion against the democratic government of Noxerra Also known as the Armed Republic of Noxerra. The government has tried several times to get rid of the religion of Okeria. The religion of over eighty percent of the population is being accused of atrocities they had never committed. We stand to protect those who cannot defend themselves and we stand for religion which prefers to use lead to solve problems that can not be solved with pen and ink. That is why I have taken up arms along with my followers to rid of the Republic the threatens to rid the way of life we had for decades if not centuries.

I call for nations who stand for religion to help us. The government has many advantages over us, the only thing they don't have is a definite cause. I plead for your support, whether it be marital weaponry and soldiers or supplies.

Sincerely,
Ex-Captain Ashe Zaharra
I am Roman Catholic!

Noxerra
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Noxerra » Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:20 pm

Noxerran Mainland; Nearing Ruins of a Dark Age Castle; 14:34

The sun was high in sky as the Faceless advanced. Ahead of them lay the remnants of a castle from the Dark Age period. On the ramparts of the castle one could imagine spearmen pacing on their hated guard duties, and the dreaded mercenary knights riding out with their heraldries.

Colin was looking out, as his body began to sweat from the sun, although it was around sixty degrees fahrenheit outside. He briefly removed his gas mask which revealed a young white face, with blue eyes and blonde hair. He took a long drink from his canteen, the wetness relaxing his tensed muscles. He put the canteen back in it's cloth pouch which hung near his waist.

On the old ramparts one hundred Honor Guard were on a constant vigil over the surrounding flat landscape. One of them was a Lieutenant Jacob Smith. he was in urban camouflage which oddly went with the area they were in. He was staring out from of the ancient stone towers, behind tapestries that had faded, that had initially intrigued him, now were just something take away boredom. Tfff."Sir soldiers in gas masks approaching. Organized, numbering upwards of four hundred. Orders? Tfff.
"Damn it." he cursed under his breath. "Why the hell do I have to deal with this shit every other day!" He turned on radio. Before he could say anything he heard yells from outside.
"Get to cover! Get to cover!" Then heard heavy fire from HK-417s. These were the Black Saints themselves. Then he heard the sound of explosives. When looked out three men of his were laying wounded, and eleven bodies were thrown around both thrown outside the fortress walls, and further in. "God damn it." He cursed again. Then accurately placed bullet from a M-24 fell him.

The stones castle seemed to be being picked up and thrown by the explosions. One of the Honor Guard turned and fired a three second burst from his 417 killing six and wounding two. Then as he turned a bullet from a man in a dully painted skull mask made him fall to the ground.

Colin walked forward his pistol drawn. The honor guard turned over, a Glock in his hands, but he was shot through the the eye, blood slowly began to pool around the head of the Honor Guard. He knew that one hundred men were moving to completely encompass the soldiers within the castle. They would be shown no mercy, for their allegiances to the ARmed Republic.

An Hour and a Half Later

The walls of the castle had not seen a battle in over a century, the walls had not had crimson stains on them in even longer. The Honor Guard had been wiped out, but not before message had made it out to the federal commanders in the area....
I am Roman Catholic!

Noxerra
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Noxerra » Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:28 pm

[Bump]
I am Roman Catholic!

Noxerra
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Noxerra » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:24 pm

Near Castle Ruins, Mainland; 17:00

Night was falling over the plains around the ruins. The Federal Troops who had taken five hours to deploy were in wait. Ivan Xevver Was looking over the units he was being put in command of/ He had been promoted to Major and was focused on proving his worth to the Noxerran High Command. He was looking over maps of the area as he sent units to redeploy. he had eight infantry companies, and thirty two T-72s at his disposal. Then he walked outside and walked over to a radio. "ALl units move out." he said in a smooth voice. He then told his men to set their radio's to open speakers directly from him.

Colin was hiding in a stone enclave of what had been the keep of the dominating piece of structure. Then he heard the smooth young voice. "Black Saints, time has come for your Retribution. Surrender, and you will be tried. Resistance is futile, you are outnumbered and gunned." There was a pause. "Zealots, you are fools. You fight for blood not your religion you--" The message cut off.

He looked towards the door of the keep. The old wood was practically falling off from the hinges that held them in place. Then he heard a commotion. Several gunshots, screams, and a small sound of gas exiting a tube. Then sounds of gagging, and suffering. The government troops deserved to suffer. The only reason the government had power was because of the military that backed it. All they had to do was cut the head off of the snake, and the war would be over, if they could reach the generals that were in charge of the soldiers that were more so cannon fodder for the government then people worth fearing.

Then he heard a sound he dreaded. Clank....clank...clank....clank.... They had sent tanks against them. Twenty other Faceless burst into the room. "We fight the last. They will pay dearly. For every one of us that falls ten enemies are killed. For every moment we last, it gives our friends and family more time to ready for a main assault. The people who joined up with us surrendered, abandoned us. We fought on the ramparts, many us got killed." One of them said angrily. That is when they burst into the room.

"Die you filthy bastards!" One of federal troops shouted.
"Die you blasphemous pieces of shit!" Colin yelled back, as he opened fire, fully automatic. The area filled with flying bullets. One, two, three, four, five, six enemies fell before them. They lost count. The Stormtroopers fought to the last as commanded. Colin was the last alive. WIth his back to a doorway, he didn't run. he fired, before he felt a warm trickle down his chest. He looked down and saw a bayonet in his chest.

Paul Zeintera knew the man was dead before he fired two shots into his back and threw the body to the ground. He hated these people. They had gruesome designs on their faces, they didn't care if they died, or if their enemies suffered. They were the perfect soldiers for a rebellion. he looked down and saw one of the masks had line work, another had a triple hprn Odin symbol, and he looked at the one he killed. A dull white skull was painted on it. He saw that man kill at least twenty before before being killed by his bayonet, He knew that zealots had found a force that they could rely on to get the job they needed done, completed...
I am Roman Catholic!

Noxerra
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Noxerra » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:38 pm

[Bump]
I am Roman Catholic!

Noxerra
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Noxerra » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:27 pm

Flying Over the Mainland; 14:18, September 28th

The helicopter hovered as it slowly moved over forest tree tops below under the midday sun. Twelve soldiers were on the helicopter, that was a meant for transporting. Several minutes later they had moved over a sandy beach, and were over the North Noxerran Sea. Twenty helicopters followed the first, and their number was 240, all honor guard, with support coming the next day numbering one thousand. They were led by none other than Major Ivan Xevver.

"Sir we are nearing Rekton's forests." One of them told Ivan. Ivan was in full battle dress. He was in digital camouflage as the tree tops below began to wave in the wind, and their leaves flying through the air, in orange and red blurs. In that modest beauty all hell break lose.

A man in a gas mask sat underneath them. a Stinger in his hands. He had a the head of a dragon were painted on his gas mask. He had been an non-adopted orphan, and never taken a last name. He was known only Zaroff. He was in his late twenties, and he had no family he knew of, and in his life at as a regular person had been in a life of crime. He had been done the dirty work for organizations who needed someone to be eliminated. he cared not who he killed, as long it had reasoning behind it.

Zaroff was hiding underneath a piece of green underbrush when he heard the helicopter overhead. "Finally a target." He spoke out loud to no one. He aimed it, prime dit, and fired. The front helicopter took the hit, and spun out, and crashed two-hundred yards away, trailing smoke all the way. Zaroff walked over to the wreckage, carrying a a modernized version on a Browning Automatic Rifle. It had a large magazine, longer range, and a higher rate of fire. He saw movement, the man had a major's symbol pinned to his arm. He opened fire, and quickly the cut the man down, not knowing he was killing the enemies master mind. He walked among the remaining soldiers, and stabbed them, killing them. He simply walked away and radioed the information back to Severtana, and taking the Ivan's pins as a momento.
I am Roman Catholic!

Noxerra
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Noxerra » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:55 pm

Bump
I am Roman Catholic!

Chazicaria
Minister

Founded: Jul 03, 2009
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Chazicaria » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:09 pm

Situation Room, IIAC Bunker
Tuesday, 1300

"Alright, give me the brief." Colonel Taylor sat at the edge of the glass table upon which a myriad of documents and satellite images were placed.

"The Black Saints. Religious extremists in Noxerra. These psychos are not friendly, and the Office of Threat Assessment has labeled the situation a Non-Negotiable one." Agent Cornell was speaking as he read a over a brief overview of the situation. "They believe they can only be led by a woman. Ha."

"Religious, sexist, crazy. Why is that all the terrorists anymore are religious, sexist, and crazy? What happened to the commies?" It was clear that Taylor was frustrated. This was the third Assessment he had to go through today.

"They realized they were stupid and wrong. I don't see these psychos making the same realization. Anyway, these guys have access to decent weapons, 417s and the like, and we have unconfirmed reports of limited chemical weapon use. As of now, they're unorganized, badly supplied, and haven't won over enough support to win the war. Problem is, the Feds are in the same boat," Cornell pulled a cigarette out of his coat pocket, lit it, then took a drag, "They've taken a few islands in the north of the country and have begun moving onto the mainland."

"How about this government? Track record?" Taylor grabbed a satellite image of the island chain and began to examine it.

"They haven't liked the religious fucks and they religious fucks haven't liked them." He took another drag and pushed the full report on the situation towards Taylor. Cornell looked over towards one of the other Agents currently sitting at a computer directly adjacent to the table, "I want a full report on Federal military strength."

"Yes sir." The Agent got up and jogged to the end of the room and up the stairs.

"Hmm. I'm gonna give Councilor Salazar a call, see if I can pitch intervention to the Emperor." The Colonel grabbed the report, along with a few images, and stood up.

"Salazar's term's up; he can't run for re-election. You'll have him pushing this a mile up the Emperor's ass." Cornell took one last drag before ashing the cigarette in an ashtray sitting to his left on the table.

"Oh I know. Alright Agent, I'll be in contact. Keep my up to date if anything new develops on the situation." Taylor stepped back from the table and walked out of the room, towards the stairs.

"Will do Colonel."

Briefing Room, Imperial Republican Capitol Building
Tuesday, 1900

Colonel Taylor was leaving the Briefing Room with Councilor Salazar.

"That was easy." Taylor spoke as the two walked down the long dark-brown, mahogany hall.

"Indeed. Chaz knows he doesn't have another decade in him. He's trying to get as much good done as possible before he bites the dust." The Councilor had always been quite blunt with statements such as these. It was his brutal honesty that had somehow won him the seat on the War Council; the people of Chazicaria had always appreciated such honesty, likely due to the decades of lies they had been subjected to before the Revolution.

"The Foreign Affairs Council should have a message out in an hour. I assume you'll inform Brigadier General Stockman? That is if you can get him away from the Marshall. He's breeding an heir in that man." There were few in the IIAC that were as well-versed in the politics of Boise as Colonel Taylor.

"I'll be able to pull him away for a few months for deployment. The force will be on its way by lunch tomorrow. Anyway, with that I must take my leave. Dinner with the wife." Salazar stopped and turned to Taylor, and shook his hand.

"Enjoy." Colonel Taylor checked his phone. There was a text calling him to the IIAC Office to supervise an op overseas.

Encrypted Message to Foreign Government

Sender: Chazicarian Imperial Republican Foreign Affairs Council

Recipient: Noxerran Federal Government

It's come to our attention that your government has been having severe troubles with rebels. It's our pleasure to extend to you our offer of assistance.

We can dispatch a small expeditionary force to assist your forces in eradicating the rebel threat. Our motivations are not to be worried about, as they are not sinister in intent. Our only goal is to make the world a safer place, for both everyone else, and for the United Imperial Republic of Chazicaria. Along with our force, a shipment of high-grade weapons will be sent for distribution to your forces.

And in case you're worried, you will not be in any way indebted to Chazicaria. This is purely an offer of goodwill.

We hope for a rapid response.

ORBAT:

Alpha Brigade, 2nd Marine Division

1st Marine Infantry Battalion, Alpha Brigade, 2nd Marine Division, 1st Expeditionary Marine Corps
-1,000 Marines

2nd Marine Infantry Battalion, Alpha Brigade, 2nd Marine Division, 1st Expeditionary Marine Corps
-1,000 Marines

3rd Marine Infantry Battalion, Alpha Brigade, 2nd Marine Division, 1st Expeditionary Marine Corps
-1,000 Marines

4th Marine Mechanized Battalion, Alpha Brigade, 2nd Marine Division, 1st Expeditionary Marine Corps
-1,000 Marines
-200 Medium Armored Units

5th Marine Mechanized Battalion, Alpha Brigade, 2nd Marine Division, 1st Expeditionary Marine Corps
-1,000 Marines
-200 Medium Armored Units

2nd Cohort, 4th Legion
-480 Legionaries
--15 Air Transport VTOLS (SPECIAL REQUISITION)
--3 Attack Helicopters (SPECIAL REQUISITION)
--1 Helicopter Gunship (SPECIAL REQUISITION)

3rd Cohort, 4th Legion
-480 Legionaries
--15 Air Transport VTOLS (SPECIAL REQUISITION)
--3 Attack Helicopters (SPECIAL REQUISITION)
--1 Helicopter Gunship (SPECIAL REQUISITION)

3rd Task Force, Pacific Naval Flotilla
-2 Super Carrier
-2 Support Carriers
-2 Battleships
-4 Cruisers
-5 Destroyers
-7 Frigates
-2 Support Vessels
-2 Submarines
Last edited by Chazicaria on Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Noxerra
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Noxerra » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:51 am

Maraw; Capital Building, Noxerran Mainland; 10:45 Hours, September 29th

President Olrisic Quisen was looking through reports, and general information. He had been awake for two days straight trying to get as much information as possible on the current situation. He had large bags under his eyes, and face showed weariness. He was reading though one such report.
We lost four hundred men to retake the ruins of Castle Drakon. The Black Saints are becoming increasingly well equipped. We lost contact with--
There was a knock at the door. "Come in." He said unable to hide his tiredness. His secretary entered carrying a fresh cup of coffee and a manila envelope.
"Good morning president. Thought I would bring you another cup of coffee and more importantly a message from the United Imperial Republic of Chazicaria." Olrisic nodded his head and took the coffee and quickly took a long sip, then the envelope. He quietly read through the letter in between sips to keep himself awake for one more hour.
"Finally, support." He said to himself. He quickly began writing a message before sending it.

To: Chazicarian Imperial Republican Foreign Affairs Council
Subject: Offered Support
Encryption: High

Hello, and thank you.
I have recently gotten your message offering aid to us, and I would be greatly appreciative. The zealots are almost always gaining support and so far every endeavor their main force has made into the mainland has been defeated, although their are many unorganized rebels within the mainland.

I would be very happy to accept your expeditionary force, and new equipment, would be very useful to my forces, although it will take time to get them from the 416s and 417s the latter being very low supply. Feel free to move as you will. I will order your troops as if I was their commander.
Sincerely,
President Olrisic Quisen

Then he began reading the report again. Lost contact with Major Xevver while flying over Rekton, after a Stinger missile attack.
"Damn it!" He yelled, angered before he tumbled over, his body forcing him to get sleep.
I am Roman Catholic!

Noxerra
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Noxerra » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:30 am

Rekton, Five Miles South of Severa; 11:44 Hours, September 29th
It had been two hours since the Honor Guard and their bolstered number of one thousand Noxerran Army soldiers, for a total of 1,239, equipped with HK-416s mainly, forty T-72s, fifty IFVs, and forty-five APCs. Nine-hundred and fifty of the soldiers were mechanized. Paul Zeintera was among these, as they were waiting a forest for the attack.

He had a HK-417 clutched in his hands, loaded and ready, he felt every movement from threads of the armoured personnel carrier which had terrible suspension. "Why the fuck can't they get good transports for us!?" Paul yelled annoyed.
"Because they want us to fight, they don't care if we have a good time travelling."His friend Dan Scalis said.
"Well that is just great, God damn it!"
It took another eighteen minutes before the transport stopped, and he heard the ringing of bullet ricocheting. "CHAR--" The man in front of him was shot dead. He also saw his friend fell dead. He was now out for revenge, but the thing the government had never looked out for was where the rebel main base was, and they were attacking it. The most well-armed, trained, and led forces.

In the sky above the forest land and the city, with its towering spires a squadron of JAS-39s, the preferred fighter of Noxerra; also known as the Gripen C. There were a total of thirty of them in the air, as well as twelve Apache Longbows, one AWACs, and eight AC-130s. One of the flights of Gripens was a five men squadron known as the “Flaming Swords.” They had forest camouflage as their chosen color scheme and their emblem was that of a sword pointed down with flame underneath. They were the 11th Tactical Fighter Squadron of the Third Air Wing.

The name of their flight leader was Samuel Ordose, and his call sign was ‘Swordsman’. He was on the wrong side of thirty and had been flying for over a decade. He had already done air strikes against the rebels two times and he didn’t think this would be any different. He was African, and one of the very few immigrants to the country and one of the even rarer ones who joined the Armed Forces.
“This is AWACs Talon to all aircraft. Your mission is to gain air superiority over the area and secure the area around the city so army groups A and B can penetrate into the city.” There was a long pause. “All flight leads check in.
“Rogue Leader checking in.”
“Hunter checking on.”
“Grey One Checking in.”
“Golden Eye checking in.”
“Blaze checking in.”
“Swordsman checking in.” Samuel said at last.
“That is all flight leaders. All air units return to your assigned missions. We will return when we have no orders. AWACs Talon out.”

Samuel was relaxed in his cockpit eyeing the area beneath, as artillery explosions, and soldiers moved around like insects fighting one another for food. “This is Demon to Swordsman. May I suggest we disperse over the battle area and engage as needed?”
“This is Swordsman, go ahead. Make sure there are always two of our aircraft in the area.”
“Copy that, wait…Enemy radar spikes! Missile, break!” Samuel looked out just in time to his adjutant’s aircraft break into pieces and trailing smoke hit the streets of the city.
“No!” He heard his wingman’s voice over the radio link.
“Blade, there will be time for grieving later, focus on the mission.” He said with sympathy in his tone.
“Copy…that.” The JAS-39s moved down and began executing airstrikes…
I am Roman Catholic!

Noxerra
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Noxerra » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:43 pm

Rekton, Severan; 12:09 Hours September 29th

In the skies above the battlefield Samuel ordose, was almost spent on ammo, he only had one hundred rounds left in his aircraft's gun, and he had lost two of his pilots due to the Stinger Missile attacks. "This is Blade to Swordsman. We lost twenty aircraft, and the ground attack looks to be depleting. Should we pull out?"
"No You and Vice get on my tail. We will stay until we are ordered to pull out."
"Copy that."
"Got it."
Sam was tense. It had been a long time since his last combat sortie...

Three SU-47s and two F-35Cs entered the airspace, painted jet black, with the emblem of a black cat that had green eyes. The flight lead was a man nicknamed "Hothead" for temper, and he was well known throughout the ranks of Noxerran Air Force; he was Xaiver Deder. He was looking at his radar's IFF. Six Aircraft from the Eastern Army Air WIng, eight from the Western Defense Air Wing, and four from the Capital Defense Airwing. There were also a few aircraft from the Noxerran Defense Air Fleet. There were no air targets in the area.
"This is Hothead to Jaguar, they don't suspect a thing."
"Typical."
"This is Hothead to Jaguar, Sevson, Spirit, and Hunter, gain air superiority over the area and rid the area of the blasphemous scum who call themselves soldiers. Two Squadrons of Gripens should be joining us in twelve minutes." Xaiver was staring at the Radar. "Finally." He said to himself. he let loose three sidewinder missiles. Three Blue and grey painted Gripens crashed to the ground.
"This is Swordsman, to Black Cat squadron! WHat the hell is wrong with your HUD you're shooting at friendlies!"
Xaiver laughed on the open link between the air force units. "Were friendlies you damn idiot."
"Were!? What the fuck is going on!"
Xaiver changed to his squadron's frequency. "Shut him up permanently. Shoot down ever Flaming Blade in the sky."
"As you wish."
"Hahaha. Time for some real fun!"
"Roger that!"
"It will be done."

That is when the the dog fights started. The Gripens didn't stand a chance. The SU-47s had maneuverability and ceiling on them, and the F-35s had stealth. Xaiver had his rival; Samuel locked on to. He fired his machine gun and his last sidewinder. All the rounds hit the aircraft.
"Yo--Bas--rd!" Xaiver smiled largely, as he watched the flaming frame of Swordsman aircraft plummet to the ground, and in massive fiery explosion, he knew the job was done.

The other Gripens from the previous Northern Defense Air Wing began to fire on the unsuspecting soldier below.

Paul had already fallen the guns when all hell broke loose. A series of bullet to his torso, and a knife slitting his throat, when he stared into a dragon's face. Today the rebels had obliterated one of the last remaining strong forces the Noxerran forces had to offer. Conscripts who didn't want to fight for Noxerra seemed a necessity unless allied forces landed...
I am Roman Catholic!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents