NATION

PASSWORD

The International Civil Aviation Safety Board -OPEN-

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Vilamoura
Envoy

Founded: Aug 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Vilamoura » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:53 am

Airline Name: AirMoura Ltd
Nation Name: The Republic of Vilamoura
Logo: Image
Link: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=259563#p16348231
Explain your safety measures (More than 2 sentences please): Based on FAA and European regulations.
IATA name: n/a
Alliance: none at the time
For LGBT Rights and Gender Equality

Mouchova
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mouchova » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:47 pm

Follow-up Application for ICASB Membership from Avionska Mouchova:
Airline Name: Avionska Mouchova
Alliance: SkyTeam
Main aircraft used: The airline maintains a small fleet of jet aircraft that includes Antonov An-148 and An-158 airliners for regional flights, narrow-body Tupolev Tu-204 and Tu-214's airliners for short and medium distance international flights, and wide-body Ilyushin Il-86 and Il-96 airliners for long-distance international flights. Cargo flights are operated on either an Antonov An-124 or An-225 airliner.
No. of routes flown per day: 10+
Will you accept responsibility for any accidents that you cause: Yes
Will you maintain your aircraft to good standards: Yes
Logo: Image
Choose two delegates to be the ambassadors of your airline: CEO Kristijan Milan Stefanović, COO Denis Marjan

Application for ICASB Membership from Milić International Airport:
Airport Name: Milić International Airport
IATA code: Pending; we currently use code NVS
No. of runways: 1
No. of terminals: 1 Terminal with 7 Concourses
Are your safety services up to scratch for an accident: Yes
Narodna Vesti -The National News of Mouchova: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=265438
Mouchova's Factbook: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=mouc ... l=factbook
Milic International Airport: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=262713

Icatus
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Icatus » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:41 pm

Airport Name: Cosa Mesa International
IATA code: CM-001
No. of runways: 3 (4 in construction)
No. of terminals: 2 (3 in construction)
Please explain your safety measures (more than 2 sentences please):
A fully-equipped, FAA-grade Aircraft Rescue and Fire Fighting (ARFF) team, as well as constant perimeter surveillance via trucks, cameras, and pressure sensors. After every arrival or departure, the runway is scanned (Manually) to check for foreign debris. Lights are set up down the middle and along the runways, and there are standard lighting set-ups. Extreme care is taken in low-visibility weather, with the terminal guiding down one plane at a time, and people on the ground ensure that there aren't any planes moving onto the runways without designation. Chain-link fences (7.5 feet high with barbed wire on the top) encircle the airport.
Due to the airport being on a coastline, there are also two Aquatic Rescue (AR) teams, each with trained SCUBA-divers, and three 20-man capacity boats.
Population: 217 Million
Military: 684,315
Tech: Modern

Factbook, lists most military and other fairly-important information.

Londsdale
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Londsdale » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:56 pm

TO: The International Civil Aviation Safety Board

In response to your organization's request for us to join the ICASB, we have decided to send in our application and hope for a great partnership between us. We believe that safety should be the top priority for every airline and your organization helps enforce and ensure that belief.

Please find our application form attached with this message. Thank you.

Airline Name: Arklay Airways
Nation Name: The Federation of Londsdale
Logo: Arklay Airways Logo
Link: -provided above-
Explain your safety measures (More than 2 sentences please):
In accordance with the regulations previously set by the Londsdale Transportation Safety Agency, our long and medium-haul aircraft go into maintenance every 800 flight hours and our short-haul aircraft every 500 flight hours. Our mechanics also go through a rigorous training program by RMA before being allowed to handle aircraft.

In the cabin, flight attendants are trained to handle emergency situations. They are taught extensive first-aid procedures as well as self defense in the unlikely event of a hijacking. We are the only airline which equips our flight attendants with biometric tasers - tasers that can only be used by the attendant to which it was issued. Aside from the training our flight attendants receive, air marshals trained by the Londsdale Aviation Security Agency are also required to be on every aircraft to handle more dangerous situations.

Relief pilots are mandatory on every medium, long-haul, and ultra long-haul flights to lessen stress and workloads on flight crew. It is also mandatory that pilots who fly for more than 5 hours get at least 2 hours of rest during the flight.
IATA name: AW
Alliance: Star Alliance
Routes flown per day: 130

Absolute Power
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Absolute Power » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:18 am

Mouchova wrote:Follow-up Application for ICASB Membership from Avionska Mouchova:
Airline Name: Avionska Mouchova
Alliance: SkyTeam
Main aircraft used: The airline maintains a small fleet of jet aircraft that includes Antonov An-148 and An-158 airliners for regional flights, narrow-body Tupolev Tu-204 and Tu-214's airliners for short and medium distance international flights, and wide-body Ilyushin Il-86 and Il-96 airliners for long-distance international flights. Cargo flights are operated on either an Antonov An-124 or An-225 airliner.
No. of routes flown per day: 10+
Will you maintain your aircraft to good standards: Yes
Logo: (Image)
Choose two delegates to be the ambassadors of your airline: CEO Kristijan Milan Stefanović, COO Denis Marjan

Application for ICASB Membership from Milić International Airport:
Airport Name: Milić International Airport
IATA code: Pending; we currently use code NVS
No. of runways: 1
No. of terminals: 1 Terminal with 7 Concourses

Dear Avionska Mouchova and Co.,
We are happy to say that your application has been accepted. Thank you for making the skies safer.
I LOVE TG'S! TG ME!
" My journey took me some what further down the rabbit hole than I intended and though I dirtied my fluffy white tail I have emerged, enlightened."- Sherlock Holmes
"There is nothing for me, out there, on Earth"- Sherlock Holmes
"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."- Victor Hugo
"To Fly, To Serve"- British Airways

Absolute Power
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Absolute Power » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:28 am

Londsdale wrote:

TO: The International Civil Aviation Safety Board

In response to your organization's request for us to join the ICASB, we have decided to send in our application and hope for a great partnership between us. We believe that safety should be the top priority for every airline and your organization helps enforce and ensure that belief.

Please find our application form attached with this message. Thank you.

Airline Name: Arklay Airways
Nation Name: The Federation of Londsdale
Logo: Arklay Airways Logo
Link: -provided above-
Explain your safety measures (More than 2 sentences please):
In accordance with the regulations previously set by the Londsdale Transportation Safety Agency, our long and medium-haul aircraft go into maintenance every 800 flight hours and our short-haul aircraft every 500 flight hours. Our mechanics also go through a rigorous training program by RMA before being allowed to handle aircraft.

In the cabin, flight attendants are trained to handle emergency situations. They are taught extensive first-aid procedures as well as self defense in the unlikely event of a hijacking. We are the only airline which equips our flight attendants with biometric tasers - tasers that can only be used by the attendant to which it was issued. Aside from the training our flight attendants receive, air marshals trained by the Londsdale Aviation Security Agency are also required to be on every aircraft to handle more dangerous situations.

Relief pilots are mandatory on every medium, long-haul, and ultra long-haul flights to lessen stress and workloads on flight crew. It is also mandatory that pilots who fly for more than 5 hours get at least 2 hours of rest during the flight.
IATA name: AW
Routes flown per day: 130

Dear Arklay Airways,
Thank you for your application. We are happy that you are interested in making flying safer. Welcome to the ICASB!
I LOVE TG'S! TG ME!
" My journey took me some what further down the rabbit hole than I intended and though I dirtied my fluffy white tail I have emerged, enlightened."- Sherlock Holmes

Vandelstein
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Vandelstein » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:45 am

TO : The International Civil Aviation Safety Board

Thank you for informing us of the recent reset of your database. Surely we are committed to safety and are even more so following the tragic loss of one of our flights in a freak accident. We hope that our partnership with the ICASB continues to be one which ensures safer aviation for the millions who fly every day.

Please find our application below. Thank you.

Airline Name: Skyway Airlines
Logo: SZ Logo
Hubs: Helsingberg, Concordia, Terragrigia - The Federal Republic of Vandelstein
Approx. amount of destinations: 163 (23 domestic, 140 international)
IATA Code: SZ
Safety Measures (Explain briefly):
Our safety measures encompass everything from maintenance to service. Our mechanics are highly skilled and have received special training from Alto Aerospace - the manufacturer of our aircraft. Attention to detail is of utmost importance and we strive to make sure our planes are always airworthy.

In the cabin, our flight crews are highly trained pilots who have gone through a rigorous training program. Our cabin crew is trained to handle emergency situations from medical emergencies to hijacking situations. They are taught how to engage in melee combat and subduing potential threats. Air marshals are also present on every flight for added security.

Plane most frequently flown: Alto M640-50
Last edited by Vandelstein on Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Absolute Power
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Absolute Power » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:12 am

Vandelstein wrote:

TO : The International Civil Aviation Safety Board

Thank you for informing us of the recent reset of your database. Surely we are committed to safety and are even more so following the tragic loss of one of our flights in a freak accident. We hope that our partnership with the ICASB continues to be one which ensures safer aviation for the millions who fly every day.

Please find our application below. Thank you.

Airline Name: Skyway Airlines
Logo: SZ Logo
Hubs: Helsingberg, Concordia, Terragrigia - The Federal Republic of Vandelstein
Approx. amount of destinations: 163 (23 domestic, 140 international)
IATA Code: SZ
Our safety measures encompass everything from maintenance to service. Our mechanics are highly skilled and have received special training from Alto Aerospace - the manufacturer of our aircraft. Attention to detail is of utmost importance and we strive to make sure our planes are always airworthy.

In the cabin, our flight crews are highly trained pilots who have gone through a rigorous training program. Our cabin crew is trained to handle emergency situations from medical emergencies to hijacking situations. They are taught how to engage in melee combat and subduing potential threats. Air marshals are also present on every flight for added security.

Plane most frequently flown: Alto M640-50

Dear Skyway Airlines,
Thank you for showing a concern about aviation safety. Your application has been accepted, and your membership has started. We are already investigating Flight 121, and a report is near.
Sincerely,
Sir Robert Pearson
I LOVE TG'S! TG ME!

The new united britsh empire
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The new united britsh empire » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:39 pm

Airline Name: British Airways
Nation Name: The Constitutional Monarchy of The New United British Empire
Logo: on page
Link: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=264253&hilit=+british+airways
Explain your safety measures (More than 2 sentences please): on page
IATA name: IN WORKING PROGRESS
Alliance: none
Routes flown per day: 50

Airport Name: London International Airport
IATA code: IN WORKING PROGRESS
No. of runways: 5
No. of terminals: 7 in use, 2 under construction
Will you accept responsibility for any accidents that you cause: Yes, if independently proven
Please explain your safety measures (more than 2 sentences please):
Last edited by Yahweh 13.8 billion years ago edited 7 eras total

My IC name is The New United British Empire, If not then call me Yitzchak

Kington Langley
Minister

Founded: Nov 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kington Langley » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:07 pm

To: Sir Robert Pearson, Chairman of the International Civil Aviation Safety Board
Subject: Membership request

Sir Pearson,

Thank you for bringing this organisation to our attention. We applaud your ongoing efforts to streamline the complex web of airline safety regulations that are currently active among all major airlines operating within the international aviation industry. Hoping that Royal Kingtonian Airways can be viewed as a respectable airliner that strives to ensure the safety of both its domestic and international customers, we feel that it would be in our best interests to apply for membership within your organisation.

Attached below is a completed International Civil Aviation Safety Board membership application. We hope that it has been filled out correctly and that Royal Kingtonian Airways meets any undefined prerequisites that are required for our acceptance into your organisation. Should you have any questions or queries regarding the filled out fields, do not hesitate to contact us.

We eagerly await your response,

Robert Weston
CEO of the Royal Kingtonian Airways Group plc

Airline Name: Royal Kingtonian Airways
Hubs: Kingsmouth International Airport
Approx. amount of destinations: 295 separate airports (not including our domestic operations)
Alliance: Oneworld
IATA Code: RK
Safety Measures (Explain briefly): All aspects of air travel with Royal Kingtonian Airways are subject to at least one of our mandatory safety regulations. This ranges from customer services to pilot experience and aircraft maintenance.
Plane most frequently flown: Airbus A340
Nationality: British (English)
Political compass:
- Economic Left/Right: -4.25
- Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.69
Leader of the Commonwealth of Kington Langley
Founder of the Universal Broadcasting Union
View our extensive and informative collection of NSWiki articles
Our embassy programme here
Grand Duke: Thomas II
Prime Minister: Kevin Darling
Capital city: Kingsmouth
National anthem: Kington Langley Forever
Demonym: Kingtonian
WA status: Non-member

North Daecon
Minister

Founded: Nov 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby North Daecon » Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:01 am

Airline Name: International Daeconese Airlines
Hubs: 3
Approx. amount of destinations: 124
IATA Code: ID
IDA Flight Crew is usually trained on the possible scenarios, from medical problems, attempted hijackings and in some cases, fires. They are also taught self-defense, since a ruling in the Waterwitt Federal Court saying that pilots should learn self-defense in training since the attempted hijacking of Daeconese Federal Cargo Flight 907 in 1998. At least one North Daeconese Federal Police Air Marshal is onboard.

Engineers and mechanics are taught that simple maintenance checks compromise the reliability of the aircraft, and should not be done. Instead, the instructor teaches the mechanics how to do efficient checks, repairs and view checks of the aircraft in question. The training levels goes from simple turbo-prop commuters to the new 747-800 Intercontinentals, to test the mechanics ability to repair the aircraft in under the assigned time-limit.
Plane most frequently flown: Boeing 747-412

The Great Antarctic Penguins
Secretary

Founded: Dec 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Antarctic Penguins » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:23 am

Airport Name: South Pole International
IATA code: Pending, but it's ICAO code is NZWD
No. of runways: 8
No. of terminals: 10
Please explain your safety measures (more than 2 sentences please): We have a large Airport Rescue Station that has access to every part of the airport in a matter of minutes. We have special technology that heats the tarmac runways so they don't ice over, but on the smaller runways for smaller planes you will need skis. Other than that Safety measures are in place for snow and ice related incidents.
DEFCON 5 Peacetime Deployments and Activities
DEFCON 4 Increased Readiness
DEFCON 3 Further Heightened Readiness, Air Force is on stand by, The Navy is starting to leave ports and prepares for offensive/defensive action
DEFCON 2 Highest Readiness, Air force is in the sky and bombers are fueled and ready for take off , Missiles are out of their silos, Navy is out and heading for Offensive/Defensive Positions,Active force ready for deployment within 4 hours and reserves ready to be deployed in 12 hours.
DEFCON 1 Total War all defensive measures are taken to protect The Great Antarctic States and it's colonies.

Current DEFCON level: DEFCON 5

Immensia
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Immensia » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:05 am

To: Board of Directors, International Civil Aviation Safety Board
Subject: Request for Registry

BLUF: On behalf of Immensia, Royal Immensia Airlines requests to register Royal Immensia Airlines and Immensia International Airport.

1) Application for Airlines Registry

Airline Name: Royal Immensia Airlines (RIA)
Hubs: Immensia International Airport
Approx. amount of destinations: 6 International (expanding), 6 Domestic
Alliance: None.
IATA Code: RIA
Safety Measures (Explain briefly): Imaging scanners, drug and explosive/chemical dogs, heavy (armed) security presence, undercover air marshals on all flights.
Plane most frequently flown: SkW 300H and SkW 200B

2) Application for Airport Registry

Airport Name: Immensia International Airport
IATA code: RIA
No. of runways: Four primary, one emergency, two small, four helicopter pads.
No. of terminals: One (Four concourses serve as "terminals")
Are your safety services up to scratch for an accident: Yes- full fire, EMS, and Special Tactics and Rescue Squad teams in place 24/7.
Please explain your safety measures (more than 2 sentences please): Immensia International is equipped with a full force of Peacekeeper police officers as a visual and physical deterrent to would be threats. Additionally, security check points include full body imaging, checmial/explosive and drug detection canines, and state of the art x-ray imaging. Each of our vessels contains, at a minimum, an undercover air marshal for in flight safety.

3) Please visit Royal Immensia Airlines for further details.

Safe Travels,
Cardinal Eric Danmal
7th District Counselor
Secretary of Commerce and Transportation

Jichang
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Jichang » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:34 am

As we'd like to contribute to the safety of flying, we would like to join the ICASB.

Airline Name: Air Jichang
Hubs: Sonchang Airport, Xi'san and Wonyang Airport, Wonyang
Approx. amount of destinations: 44 (11 domestic & 2 overseas territorial & 8 regional & 20 international and 3 codeshare destinations)
IATA Code: JI
Safety Measures (Explain briefly): Every seat has an extensive but understandable emergency escape route map as well as instructions for the life vest and the oxygen masks.
Also our security measures are very extensive to prevent terrorists to board, hijack or blow an aircraft up.
This and the other safety measures are also the reason that none of our aircraft or passengers have been lost in an accident.
Plane most frequently flown: BAe 146, Boeing 737-800, Boeing 747-400, Boeing 757-200, Boeing 767-300ER, Boeing 787-8 and McDonnell Douglas MD-11
Last edited by Jichang on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:41 am, edited 4 times in total.
THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF JICHANG

Alebcay
Envoy

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

[REQUEST] Booker Hyden International Airport

Postby Alebcay » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:52 pm

Airport Name: Booker Hyden International Airport
IATA code: requested code BHI (not yet approved), ICAO code BHIA
No. of runways: 3
No. of terminals: 2
Are your safety services up to scratch for an accident: Yes - full fire and rescue team located on site, full tactical response team located off site, but within a quarter mile away. Mean response time is 43 seconds. Nearest trauma center and burn ward is 3 miles away.
Please explain your safety measures (more than 2 sentences please): All runways are equipped with a 400m runway end safety area (RESA), the end of which is also supplemented by an engineered materials arrestor system in the case of an airplane that overshoots the runway. Within the terminal, state-of-the-art systems ensure that passengers are not carrying dangerous or hazardous items. Canines trained to search for chemicals, explosives, and weapons are also utilized at the security checkpoint. Air traffic controllers are trained in directing both VFR and IFR approaches, in the case of instrument failure on an aircraft. To assist in VFR, tarmac and runway lighting is also utilized. All airport personnel are trained to use the CODE ADAM emergency response protocol in the case of a security breach or other hazardous condition.
Last edited by Alebcay on Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gerelia
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Gerelia » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:31 pm

Air Gerelia
178 Sandy Shores Blvd, PA
United States of Gerelia
Phone: 634-745-1274
Email: airgerelia@ult.com

To: ICASB
Subject: Membership
Date: Saturday 7th June 2014

Hello there from Air Gerelia. At Air Gerelia our aims are the safety of our passengers and staff, to let the passengers enjoy there flights with us and to help our passengers in any way possible. We offer a range of destinations all across the globe, a large fleet of aircraft with highly trained pilots. We are very proud to be the Flag Carrier Airline of Gerelia.

We have just recently noticed the International Civil Aviation Safety Board and Air Gerelia would like to become an official member. We think this can benefit us and we hope to hear from you soon.

Airline Name: Air Gerelia

Hubs: Palaou International Airport, Gerelia
Slaeburg International Airport, Gerelia
Mertovin International Airport, Gerelia
Asamovic International Airport, Gerelia
Gefadreg International Airport, Gerelia
Sonchang International Airport, Jichang

Approx. amount of destinations: 40
IATA Code: GE
Safety Measures (Explain briefly): Check our Website
Plane most frequently flown: Boeing 787 or Boeing 747

James Loreden,
Business Executive of Air Gerelia

Zitru
Minister

Founded: Jan 18, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Zitru » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:33 pm

I.C.A.S.B.
ICASB Head Office
Phone: 727-366-5563
Email: membership.app@icasb.com

TO: All above applicants
SUBJECT: Membership Applications
DATE: Saturday, June 7, 2014

The New United British Empire
  • British Airways has been accepted
  • London International Airport has been declined, due to no sign of safety measures

Kington Langley
  • Royal Kingtonian Airways has been accepted

North Daecon
  • International Daeconese Airlines has been accepted

The Great Antarctic Penguins
  • South Pole International Airport has been accepted

Immensia
  • Royal Immensia Airlines has been accepted
  • Immensia International Airport has been accepted

Jichang
  • Air Jichang has been accepted

Alebcay
  • Booker Hyden International Airport has been accepted

Gerelia
  • Air Gerelia has been accepted

We apologize for the late reply, as there were problems with the ICASB's website. Thank you for your patience, and good luck for the future!

THE INTERNATIONAL CIVIL AVIATION SAFETY BOARD
Federal Republic of ZitruFörbundesrepublik Kalteland

Capital: Raedburg
Official language: Zitran
Demonym: Zitran
President: Thomas Vagnoman (D)
Population: 224,982,345
Currency: Zitran krone (kr) (KKR)
25-year-old male of Scottish and Irish descent
Chemical engineer living in Los Angeles, CA

Member since 18th January 2011

Globus
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Globus » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:11 pm

Merridell International Airport

To:The International Civil Aviation Safety Board
James B. Anderson

Airport Name: Merridell International Airport
IATA code: MRR
No. of runways: 4
No. of terminals: 3
Please explain your safety measures (more than 2 sentences please): Merridell International Airport uses state of the act technology to ensure safety on land and in the air. Our system is preset to alert the controllers when aircraft are to close in the air, where action can be immediately taken. On land, the system knows the length and wingspan of each aircraft and can determine if a collision will take place if said aircraft travelled down a taxiway behind parked aircraft. The movement of all aircraft is monitored through GPS, which detects the slightest movements to alert controllers when an aircraft is beginning to move. For example, if a plane holding short of the runway applied thrust and inched forward while another plane is landing on the same runway, an alert would be sent to the tower where orders to go around could be given.

Romberg
Senator

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Romberg » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:09 pm

To whomever it may concern,

We would like to admit that with the initial setting-up of your organization, we have had doubts on certain areas of your policies, primarily in the area of implementation. However, after considering your excellent track record and efficiency in carrying out your activities, we have decided to not only put down our past prejudices, but instead hope to accede to be a member of your organization. As such, you shall find our application attached below:

Airline Name: Rombergia
Hubs: Holmgard International Airport, Holmgard, Königsberg Airport, Königsberg, Wolfenstein City Airport, Wolfenstein
Approx. amount of destinations: 100
Alliance: Star Alliance, CSA
IATA Code: RBG
Safety Measures (Explain briefly): Quoting our official corporate webpage,
At Rombergia, we value safety greatly, both of you as passengers, as well as other members of the same flight. As such, we take safety to a high standard. The safety requirement is essentially based on Rombergian law, and the Rombergian legal code serves as the final judgement for any disputes that may arise.

For safety in flight, there is a maximum luggage requirement of a total perimeter less than 12 metres, and a maximum mass of 30kg for Imperial Class and 25 kg for Standard Class passengers. Each passenger above the age of 12 is entitled to at most 2 units of luggage, or else a surcharge shall be charged. Similarly, hence minors less than or equal to the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult under Rombergian law, i.e. at least 18 years of age, while those between 12 & 18 can travel alone but should provide evidence of a guardian to contact in case anything happens.

No explosives, radioactive, biohazard or otherwise dangerous substance as defined by the Rombergian legal code are allowed on any of Rombergia's flights, and knives of a reasonable size or hazardous substances not considered overly dangerous according to Rombergian law must be stowed in luggage not carried onboard. Medicine, unless an immediate requirement may be needed such as insulin for diabetics or inhalers for asthmatics, must similarly be stowed in luggage. Exceptions can be made, but for a price to register a permit, and must be applied at least 24 hours prior to the flight with adequate documentation proving actual need for the transfer of said items. Pets are not allowed onboard except for guide dogs for the blind, or otherwise must be applied in advance and take the flight in the cargo hold in a specially heated and pressurized cage. An additional surcharge will be levied.

In addition, due to our government's policy of universal conscription, while there are no armed guards onboard, all members of flight crew are trained in hand-to-hand and close quarters combat.
Plane most frequently flown: PAP M75H (local RMA 750 variant)

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Andrei Karlsson,

Chief Operating Officer,
Rombergia-Flying With Style

The Imperial Realm of Romberg
Proud Member of Astyria.

Info: Population 150 mil. Centrist. Based on a much more competent Austrian Empire with Scandinavian and Russian influences.

Storefronts: Holding Company|Airline|Railway

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade