NATION

PASSWORD

The Eventide of the King: Revolution in France [OPEN, IC,MT]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Vetaz
Envoy

Founded: Aug 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Vetaz » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:19 pm

Alcatrain Boom Squad HQ wrote:
Vetaz wrote:
OOC: I didn't kill your important agents, only the Rocketeers with the cost of a 2 of my tanks. With Sind I only said "Hit" not "Killed"

OOC: Nevertheless killing my own is my job. It doesn't really matter, they would've dies anyways XD

OOC: Well how do you fight a battle if no one dies? There's always a few casualties and I took a few of your and mine, I would think that is fair.
Almost to 1 billion

Alcatrain Boom Squad HQ
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Alcatrain Boom Squad HQ » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:25 pm

OOC: It's totally fair. And I'm very liberal about it. + I like the fact that you listed your casualties too. But many nations don't like have their deaths being declared for them. Just saying. I speak from experience. Anyways no hard feelings. Now respond XD

IC: Tanks started firing onto the buildings of where the Agents were pierced.
"See, I told you. If we all wear the same uniform, they'll be able to identify us easily." One Agent said.
All of the Agents continue to fire destroying a tank moments before another would bring down the building. More buildings would fall as more destruction was caused. Four Alcatrain Agents are dead. "Damn", Agent Henz said. "This squadron wasn't meant to fight in a full out war. Especially when they were are all targeted. Only two agents remained on the rooftops. A sniper and an explosive expert. Agent zero decided to fire the explosives with the viruses. Hopefully this biological grenades could eliminate more troops.

Meanwhile Agent Pheta ran into his vehicle, along with the other four agents into their vehicle. They swiftly drove into the Imperial Palace hoping the Imperial forces were able to shoot down any aircrafts in sight.
Need Some People Killed. Message us. Read our Factbook and Fear us!

Vetaz
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vetaz » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:29 pm

Alcatrain Boom Squad HQ wrote:OOC: It's totally fair. And I'm very liberal about it. + I like the fact that you listed your casualties too. But many nations don't like have their deaths being declared for them. Just saying. I speak from experience. Anyways no hard feelings. Now respond XD

IC: Tanks started firing onto the buildings of where the Agents were pierced.
"See, I told you. If we all wear the same uniform, they'll be able to identify us easily." One Agent said.
All of the Agents continue to fire destroying a tank moments before another would bring down the building. More buildings would fall as more destruction was caused. Four Alcatrain Agents are dead. "Damn", Agent Henz said. "This squadron wasn't meant to fight in a full out war. Especially when they were are all targeted. Only two agents remained on the rooftops. A sniper and an explosive expert. Agent zero decided to fire the explosives with the viruses. Hopefully this biological grenades could eliminate more troops.

Meanwhile Agent Pheta ran into his vehicle, along with the other four agents into their vehicle. They swiftly drove into the Imperial Palace hoping the Imperial forces were able to shoot down any aircrafts in sight.

Paris, France

Project 7 evacuated from the battlefield since they had lost two men, Colonel Hita ordered one of the Vetaz Naval Guard to chase down Agent Pheta's Vehicle. Meanwhile in the street they were fighting on, Vetaz Army troops made a charge, 7 of them were shot dead but they pushed the line killing 5 agents and causing them to fall back. The Tanks moved in from the Two other streets and cornered the Agents at the Intersection.

Colonel Hita stepped out of his Vehicle, the Agents were shooting at the Tanks and tried to hit Colonel Hita. "Fire." The colonel said and agents were blown to bits, although 4 escaped to hiding.
Last edited by Vetaz on Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Almost to 1 billion

Alcatrain Boom Squad HQ
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Alcatrain Boom Squad HQ » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:36 pm

Vetaz wrote:
Paris, France

Project 7 evacuated from the battlefield since they had lost two men, Colonel Hita ordered one of the Vetaz Naval Guard to chase down Agent Pheta's Vehicle. Meanwhile in the street they were fighting on, Vetaz Army troops made a charge, 7 of them were shot dead but they pushed the line killing 5 agents and causing them to fall back. The Tanks moved in from the Two other streets and cornered the Agents at the Intersection.

Colonel Hita stepped out of his Vehicle, the Agents were shooting at the Tanks and tried to hit Colonel Hita. "Fire." The colonel said and agents were blown to bits.

OOC: See, this is the issue with godmodding. By saying this, you would have killed my entire squadron.

IC: Only two Agents remained. Agent Zero continued to fire bio agents down onto the streets meanwhile the other Agent precisely aimed and fired onto what seemed to be prominent commanding officers. Tanks rolled in and the Vetazi army fired onto the Agents they saw on the roof tops. The sniper was killed. Agent Zero was cornered. He ran downstairs, unarmed. He raised his arms around his head wearing his gas mask. "Don't shoot! He yelled.

Meanwhile, Agent Pheta's convoy sped away to the imperial palace which he determined to be the most secure area in the nation.

Vetaz
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vetaz » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:51 pm

Vetaz wrote:
Paris, France

Colonel Hita stepped out of his Vehicle, the Agents were shooting at the Tanks and tried to hit Colonel Hita. "Fire." The colonel said and agents were blown to bits.

OOC: See, this is the issue with godmodding. By saying this, you would have killed my entire squadron.

IC: Only two Agents remained. Agent Zero continued to fire bio agents down onto the streets meanwhile the other Agent precisely aimed and fired onto what seemed to be prominent commanding officers. Tanks rolled in and the Vetazi army fired onto the Agents they saw on the roof tops. The sniper was killed. Agent Zero was cornered. He ran downstairs, unarmed. He raised his arms around his head wearing his gas mask. "Don't shoot! He yelled.

Meanwhile, Agent Pheta's convoy sped away to the imperial palace which he determined to be the most secure area in the nation.

OOC: Can we not argue about this? I surrounded your men with my Tanks and the onward incoming troops, I cornered them and they would die in real life, well they have two choices Surrender or Die and I choose the second.
Almost to 1 billion

Vetaz
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vetaz » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:55 pm

Vetaz wrote:
Paris, France

The Vetaz troops were falling back as the Bio Agents hit them, 34 troops died, including Colonel Hita, the new commanding Officer was Major Nikita Polov. She ordered the Vetaz Soldiers to fall back to the west side of the Palace.

She heard the screams of Agent Zero and thought to herself "Those aren't our men?"

Forgotten Army positions, Paris France

"Hello Agent Zero, don't worry we won't shoot. As long as you do us a favor."
Almost to 1 billion

Alcatrain Boom Squad HQ
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Alcatrain Boom Squad HQ » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:59 pm

Agent Zero starred into space. He then screamed,"WHAT?!? I just experiences some crazy explosion...high pitched sound thing. You need to speak up. I'll do whatever you say!"

The Forgotten Army TFA
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Forgotten Army TFA » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:05 pm

Two Agents appeared out of nowhere from Behind him.

"Don't worry, I know what you're trying to plot, you're going nowhere I'm afraid."

Alcatrain Boom Squad HQ
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Alcatrain Boom Squad HQ » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:10 pm

The Forgotten Army TFA wrote:Two Agents appeared out of nowhere from Behind him.

"Don't worry, I know what you're trying to plot, you're going nowhere I'm afraid."

Agent Zero felt their presence and backkicked one of them while maneuvering to take down the other and disarm him. THis was part of the Spec Ops training as they were all masters in the different sects of martial arts, jiu jutsu and Muay Thai.

France des Valois
Secretary

Founded: Aug 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby France des Valois » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:12 pm

OOC: I as OP will settle this via Time Skip. I wrote this during the GodMod argument Dammit.

Paris, Three Days Later

Once the news broke that King Philip had fled Paris, all morale broke across the city. Soldiers scattered to the countryside like the grains in the wind. Paris has fallen, and with it, the Monarchy. King Philip now only has to be found. No one knows were he is in hiding, but the search has continued. Temporarily, Montaigu has set up a government in Toulouse until the King can be captured, and Lucien Defeated. This part was going to be more of a challenge, with the English Navy and Army supporting the Emperor. Thousands more will die, but there is no other course.

Mr. Monatigu was elected the first provisional President of the French Republic at 9:00PM. His first action was to order coffee and relax in his office. Soldiers in Paris on the other hand, began to track down Alcatrain Members, hoping to convince them that the republic must stand. None were to be killed, only captured.

Reims

All troop movements ceased. Lucien himself heard the news directly from the State Media. King Philip is gone and the revolution had set up a government in Toulouse. His reinforcements from England had arrived. Some 600,000 men were ready for the offensive, and blockade was set up in the channel to avoid any naval incursions. Digging himself in, Lucien had erected fortifications around Reims. The city was well supplied and could last for decades.

His own government was set up in this process. King James VIII crowned Lucien Emperor of France, The Low Countries, and Brazil. The troops resounded with this proclamation. He passed out standards to the armies and gave a speech. The New Flag was raised above the cathedral of Reims. Imperial France is reborn.
Last edited by France des Valois on Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not my real Politics. This test was made for this nation alone. This is a Puppet.
Economic Left/Right: -6.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.00

Main Allies:
Great Franconia and Verana
Il Borgia Vaticano
Enemies:
England and Portugal

"L'Etat, c'est moi."~Louis XIV, Apocryphal.
"Quamvis enim melius sit benefacere quam nosse, prius tamen est nosse quam facere."~Charlemagne

The Forgotten Army TFA
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Forgotten Army TFA » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:14 pm

The Forgotten Army TFA wrote:Two Agents appeared out of nowhere from Behind him.

Agent Zero felt their presence and backkicked one of them while maneuvering to take down the other and disarm him. THis was part of the Spec Ops training as they were all masters in the different sects of martial arts, jiu jutsu and Muay Thai.

The other three pulled out they're guns, one shot Agent Zero in the foot, another shot him in the arm, the third kicked him to the ground.

Alcatrain Boom Squad HQ
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Alcatrain Boom Squad HQ » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:25 pm

France des Valois wrote:OOC: I as OP will settle this via Time Skip. I wrote this during the GodMod argument Dammit.

Paris, Three Days Later

Once the news broke that King Philip had fled Paris, all morale broke across the city. Soldiers scattered to the countryside like the grains in the wind. Paris has fallen, and with it, the Monarchy. King Philip now only has to be found. No one knows were he is in hiding, but the search has continued. Temporarily, Montaigu has set up a government in Toulouse until the King can be captured, and Lucien Defeated. This part was going to be more of a challenge, with the English Navy and Army supporting the Emperor. Thousands more will die, but there is no other course.

Mr. Monatigu was elected the first provisional President of the French Republic at 9:00PM. His first action was to order coffee and relax in his office. Soldiers in Paris on the other hand, began to track down Alcatrain Members, hoping to convince them that the republic must stand. None were to be killed, only captured.

Reims

All troop movements ceased. Lucien himself heard the news directly from the State Media. King Philip is gone and the revolution had set up a government in Toulouse. His reinforcements from England had arrived. Some 600,000 men were ready for the offensive, and blockade was set up in the channel to avoid any naval incursions. Digging himself in, Lucien had erected fortifications around Reims. The city was well supplied and could last for decades.

His own government was set up in this process. King James VIII crowned Lucien Emperor of France, The Low Countries, and Brazil. The troops resounded with this proclamation. He passed out standards to the armies and gave a speech. The New Flag was raised above the cathedral of Reims. Imperial France is reborn.

Agent Pheta drove towards the Imperial Palace. "We need to convince the Imperial Leaders that we can ensure his safety and make sure that he is still leader. However, we need to find him and speak to him." We will succeed the mission if it means a high pay."

Meanwhile Agent Zero was down. He had a gunshot wound to the leg but dodged the hand. He was down, holding down the blood.

Vetaz
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vetaz » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:08 pm

OOC: Bump
Almost to 1 billion

Smoya
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 16, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Smoya » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:35 pm

Inside the Smoyan Senate (Congress as you might call it) here is the current predicted vote:

*note the Smoyan Senate has 738 members*

For: 273
Likely For: 51

Against: 169
Likely Against: 63

Undecided: 182

Voting will occur in one week.

Inside the Official Smoyan Senate, things were also shaking up.

*note the Official Smoyan Senate has 105 members*

For: 46
Likely for: 3

Against: 48
Likely against: 8

Undecided: 7

Voting will occur in 5 days.
Visit Sunalaya!

Vetaz
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vetaz » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:01 pm

Normandy, France

Naval Forces had docked and were begging to invade the Mainland with the help of the Army. Camps were set up and artillery placed on the Beach, not really much defense was there on the French's side except two Bunkers, they couldn't see all the way back though. Operation Market Garden 2.0 is beginning, the CO is Ship Captain Ryan Dodla. Dodla ordered Army Troops to take the Bunkers and wait for the Navy to take the village named "Piana", the Imperial Forces met quick Death's due to there was only 8 of them in the Bunkers, but still the one Vetaz Soldier was brutally injured and Discharged.

The V.S.S Honeybee shipped Naval Sailors to Piana, were they moved in the town to find no Imperial Forces stationed and took it with ease. The Army moved up to find heavy Resistance in the Valleys, Masses of the French Air Force and Royal Army were camped down here, every soldier knew this was going to be a long hard fight.
Almost to 1 billion

Wazzau
Secretary

Founded: Sep 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Wazzau » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:21 am

"Now is our chance" the General addressed the Central Committee. "France is in turmoil, the Bourgeoisie has overthrown the King, now is the time for the Proletariat to rise up. I have sent agents to Brazil and Amsterdam. It is there that we feel the real revolution will start. The Amsterdammers have long shown sympathy for our cause. Our agents will attempt to start a protest in the Jordaan district, a traditional place for such things, and from there, it is only a short distance to the Dam, the symbolic centre of the city. Once we raise the red banner there, we fully expect a general uprising. Brazil, is a much larger nation, and we will take a different approach. We will seize several television networks, and proclaim the People's Republic of Brazil, an independent entity from France. By declaring victory, we will achieve it. Our final strike, will of course be the Republican regime, We must eliminate the Republican leader, and promote a true Revolutionary in his place. It is a simple matter of having him assassinated, the blame will easily fall elsewhere. Is our plan approved?"

The committee discussed the plan, and offered minor adjustments, mainly for show, and to feel useful, for they were all greatly impressed and readily supported the idea.
Wazzau is currently run by a Marxist-Leninist regime. Pop. ~50,000 The Premier is Ludoviko Vilhelmo and the Foreign Minister is Aron Pontus Jacobson. Before it was an absolute Principality.

“[The] weight and balance that brings the shepherd and the king, the fool and the wise, to the same level. There’s only one bad thing about sleep, as far as I’ve ever heard, and that is that it resembles death, since there’s very little difference between a sleeping man and a corpse”
Don Quixote

France des Valois
Secretary

Ex-Nation

A Request From the Emperor

Postby France des Valois » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:46 am

A Message from HIH Emperor Lucien Bonaparte.

I wish to thank all those who have fought and died in this Revolution, but we must accept the current situation as it is. There is an Emperor in the north, a King gone missing, and a President in the south. I make this request. Until Philip is found, I will work with the Vetazi soldiers in finding him, but they must not fire upon -or harm in any way- the soldiers of the Emperor or England. We are allowing your passage into Normandy, and will sink your fleet if you do harm us. I hopes Montaigu accepts this offer as well. We will settle things after this war is over.

May God Bless you all.
Not my real Politics. This test was made for this nation alone. This is a Puppet.

Main Allies:
Il Borgia Vaticano
Enemies:
England and Portugal

"Quamvis enim melius sit benefacere quam nosse, prius tamen est nosse quam facere."~Charlemagne

France des Valois
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby France des Valois » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:11 am

Mr. Montaigu's Daily Message

Of this I am quite sure, that if we open a quarrel between the past and the present, we shall find that we have lost the future. I will accept this temporary offer from Lucien Bonaparte. As a revolution we must become organized if we must fight the government hold outs, and find our failed king. To those seeking to use my French nation as their starting point for Chaos and radical ideology, Leave France now. We as a republic do not want this, and our republic is too young to handle it. This is a time of change, one that can go on any course. I do not want another dictatorship. Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.

Z. Montaigu

Main Allies:
Il Borgia Vaticano
Enemies:
England and Portugal

Vetaz
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vetaz » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:35 am

Paris, France

The City was now liberated, The civilians came out of their homes and praised the Vetaz soldiers for liberating them. It had been a long 2 day fight, the Imperials had fled and it was open for the Rebels to take it. A young Corporal planted the Flag of Vetaz and the Rebellion on top of the Imperial Palace, victory tasted sweet. Major Nikita Polov picked up her radio "General Tewall Sir, call Zachary Montaigu, tell them Paris is free for the taking, Sir."
Last edited by Vetaz on Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Almost to 1 billion

Vetaz
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vetaz » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:02 pm

OOC: Allowed to Declare victory?
Almost to 1 billion

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents