NATION

PASSWORD

The Eventide of the King: Revolution in France [OPEN, IC,MT]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
France des Valois
Secretary

Founded: Aug 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

The Eventide of the King: Revolution in France [OPEN, IC,MT]

Postby France des Valois » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:22 pm

Over the past few years King Philip VII has done much to consolidate the power of the Monarchy once France regained freedom again. Numerous reforms were passed in order to recreate the conditions of the Ancien Régime. This was the golden age of the House Valois. As rights and freedoms were stripped away by the monarch, the people began to simmer.

On August 24 2013, The Anniversary of Philips's coronation, some three million of the working class took to the streets across France. Toulouse, Bordeux, and Paris were clogged. Red flags and angry voices split the morning clouds. The demands were simple. They called for a new constitution, one with a constitutional monarchy with more freedoms going to the people. They were rebuffed by the rest of France, and ignored.

On August 27 2013, Only three and a half million still protested. They stepped up their attempts for attention. Pamphlets were spread across the country. Anew demand was called. A Parliament, like that of England, was to be created. This is what incurred the wrath of King Philip VII.

On August 29 2013, The Crackdown began. Some three hundred thousand soldiers were put down in the early morning to destroy the camps of sleeping Revolutionaries. Gun fire erupted almost immediately. Across the Kingdom now, From Canada to Amsterdam, the people have arisen sand have begun to fight for their liberty, equality, and fraternity. Philip put his foot down as well, filling the television with propaganda to make the revolution look like a monster. On the defensive, he is destroying anything that could be construed as republican (Fearing foreign support from the English or Romans). Copies of Voltaire and Les Misérables were burned in the camps at night.

As of September 1 2013, fighting has decreased as tanks are being deployed in major cities. Toulouse remains the beating heart of Revolution. Distress signals are being sen from both sides. Philip VII is urgently requesting assistance against insurrection, while the Revolutionaries under command of Zacharie Montaigu have called for any assistance to topple this regime.

Who will you support? Which side shall win the Glory of France?
Not my real Politics. This test was made for this nation alone. This is a Puppet.
Economic Left/Right: -6.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.00

Main Allies:
Great Franconia and Verana
Il Borgia Vaticano
Enemies:
England and Portugal

"L'Etat, c'est moi."~Louis XIV, Apocryphal.
"Quamvis enim melius sit benefacere quam nosse, prius tamen est nosse quam facere."~Charlemagne

France des Valois
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby France des Valois » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:36 am

Bump
Not my real Politics. This test was made for this nation alone. This is a Puppet.

Main Allies:
Il Borgia Vaticano
Enemies:
England and Portugal

"Quamvis enim melius sit benefacere quam nosse, prius tamen est nosse quam facere."~Charlemagne

Alcatrain Boom Squad HQ
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Alcatrain Boom Squad HQ » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:58 am

Agent Pheta was tasked with finding new clients and thus was sending letters around to many people. This would yet be another client.

I normally do not do this personally but it would seem is that the global political leaders do not condone the killing of rebels. However, we couldn't care less. We would like to work with you to divert the attentions of the world from your country and kill off any other adversaries we may have. We plan on getting rid of these revolutionaries or make them seem as terrorists taking advantage of the country. We have agents waiting to meet with you to discuss our plans to aid you. I will personally command these missions. Attached is our factbook. Please take a gander and reply. There is an agent waiting to pick up your reply.
Need Some People Killed. Message us. Read our Factbook and Fear us!

France des Valois
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby France des Valois » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:16 pm

Alcatrain Boom Squad HQ wrote:Agent Pheta was tasked with finding new clients and thus was sending letters around to many people. This would yet be another client.

I normally do not do this personally but it would seem is that the global political leaders do not condone the killing of rebels. However, we couldn't care less. We would like to work with you to divert the attentions of the world from your country and kill off any other adversaries we may have. We plan on getting rid of these revolutionaries or make them seem as terrorists taking advantage of the country. We have agents waiting to meet with you to discuss our plans to aid you. I will personally command these missions. Attached is our factbook. Please take a gander and reply. There is an agent waiting to pick up your reply.

THIS MESSAGE WAS INTERCEPTED BY THE REVOLUTION

Official Message

The People of the Revolution are abhorred by any pretense of terrorism. We fight for what is right, and for the people. This is what we ask other nations. PLEASE help us. We are suffering under this tyrant.

PLEASE HELP!

Main Allies:
Il Borgia Vaticano
Enemies:
England and Portugal

Vetaz
Envoy

Founded: Aug 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Vetaz » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:23 pm

To the Rebels of the Kingdom of France,

My Secretary of War Xavier Walker, he has voted against this but I have decided to get involved anyways. We will have our Satellite [SAT DSN1 VNSS] hit any high value targets for you. We pledge our help as long you turn the Government into a Democracy, our people do not and will not accept, Communist, Dictatorship, Imperial, and Anarchic Governments, neither will I. Please answer the quick forum written by my Secretary of War

If you win this Revolution what will the new Government be like?

How many Rebels are there? Government Soldiers?

How badly do you need our help that our President is ignoring by decision to stay out of this and this will help force him not to but I have to listen to him anyway so just answer it.

Sincerely,

Secretary of War Xavier Walker
President of Vetaz Nathan Hessiat
Last edited by Vetaz on Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Almost to 1 billion

Betonland
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Betonland » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:32 pm

His Royal and Imperial Majesty King James, Eighth of the Name, Defender of the Realm of the Betons and Lord Protector of the Empire, hereby does issue this proclamation with the intent to inform the government of His cousin the King Philip that the United Kingdom of Betonland will take all necessary measures to preserve the French realm against republican agitation.

Pursuant to this just cause, an immediate mobilization of Beton reserves is hereby ordered to commence with all haste, and the alert level of the standing Armed Forces is to be raised to a position suitable for the conflict to come. Betonian forces can begin entering French territory and aiding in the maintenance of order and stability at the first possible moment. The full cooperation of the French government and military is hereby requested, so that the combined armies of French and Beton might make swift work of the rebellious scum.

In addition, King James calls on all other parties to remain neutral and nonbelligerent in this matter, and to provide no support to the violent anarchists who threaten the peace and stability of the French realm.

Vetaz
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vetaz » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:44 pm

600 miles above Bentonland
The Vetaz Naval Air Guard [Vetaz Air Force] drops little pamphlets
Dear People of Betonland,

We ask that you do not support the Imperial cause and support the Rebels in France, we ask you do not remain in the old age of this world and see brutal King's and Queen's tax and murder innocent people. Rise up against your government because you know what you live under really? A Dictator, a queen or king is no better than a dictator. Rise up against this Dictator, rise!

-Anonymous
Last edited by Vetaz on Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Almost to 1 billion

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:50 pm

-His (Luxan) Royal-Imperial Majesty, The Immortal Dreadlord of the Primordial Luxa Kingdom of Luxan Empire-

To:Leaders of The People of the Revolution in The Kingdom of France des Valois
From:The Office of His Royal-Imperial Majesty, the Dread-Emperor of the Primordial Luxa Kingdom of Luxan Empire, the Luxan Overseas Territories, The Sector Conglomeration, and the Supreme Chancellor of the Axis of Independent Powers.
Encryption:HIGH
Subject:Support for your rebellion

Dear Leaders of The People of the Revolution in The Kingdom of France des Valois

It has come to the world spanning attention of the Luxan Empire that you have started a revolution in an attempt to regain many of rights taken away by King Philip VII.

Our nation was founded upon a similar belief and we ourselves overthrew the former United States Governments because of their tyrannical personal limitation. Because of this we feel a great sympathies for your people and would like to help you achieve your goal of peace. To this end we have created a private bank account in your groups name and have given you 2 million dollars in aid and we expect the other nations of the empire to do so as well. In addition we will be asking to host negotiation between your people and the government in order to hopefully resolve this peacefully.

Thus we, the combined conglomerate of the Luxan Empire, would also like to extend to your organization and its people the offer to join the Luxan Empire. The Luxan Empire is region of likeminded nations and governments with the combined goal to increase the quality and quantity of human life. It is our goal to bring mankind into a state similar to godhood and we will not rest until every single member of the Empire is immortal, omnipotent and omniscient. If you chooses to join this region your ability to free sovereignty will remain with you and your nation will be allowed to keep its culture, political system, and economic style.

That will be all as I eagerly wait for your reply to my plea to you,
The Immortal Dreadlord-
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

Vetaz
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vetaz » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:51 pm

Code: Select all
@NathanHessiat
To: French Revolution Rebels

I have thought about this and I have decided to get involved, no matter what side the Rebels are pushing for I want change, since the Monarchic Government has taken away any freedoms I would like a discussion with the Monarchic Government of France to see if a new Government may be put in place. If not the Invasion will begin soon.

-Nathan Hessiat President of Vetaz
Almost to 1 billion

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:57 pm

-His (Luxan) Royal-Imperial Majesty, The Immortal Dreadlord of the Primordial Luxa Kingdom of Luxan Empire-

To: King Philip VII of The Kingdom of France des Valois
From:The Office of His Royal-Imperial Majesty, the Dread-Emperor of the Primordial Luxa Kingdom of Luxan Empire, the Luxan Overseas Territories, The Sector Conglomeration, and the Supreme Chancellor of the Axis of Independent Powers.
Encryption:HIGH
Subject: Negotiations

Dear King Philip VII of The Kingdom of France des Valois

It has come to the world spanning attention of the Luxan Empire that a revolution has started in your nation over the issue of human rights.

Thus we the National Conglomerate of the Luxan Empire would like to assist in the restoration of peace to your nation. We as a neutral third party wish to set up negotiation between your government and members of the revolution. We worry about how this revolution will be seen by the rest of the international community and that certain hyper-militant groups may attempt to forcefully intervene.
We hope to help you and your subject find common ground to prevent further escalation that could lead to a possible civil war.

That will be all as I eagerly wait for your reply to my plea to you,
The Immortal Dreadlord-
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Smoya
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 16, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Smoya » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:59 pm

A Message From the Smoyan Department of State

To: French Revolutionaries

If we intervene we must have a good reason...I will bring it up to the Senate. I need proof. What has the government done to you?

Dylan Martin
Last edited by Smoya on Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Visit Sunalaya!

Mikia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mikia » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:03 pm

To France
The dictatorship of Mikia is willing to help you if you lower your tariffs.
sincerely Tomuski
Nations of the World there is a new manifesto for a pure a just way for the Gov't, people and Businesses to interact I encourage you to read about Righteous Capitalism it is they way of the future.
Governments need to have both shepherds and butchers.
Voltaire

You live by the gun and knife, and die by the gun and knife.
Joe Valachi
I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.
Albert Camus
Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich.
Napoleon Bonaparte

Whether you say you can or can't you are right
Henry Ford

Alcatrain Boom Squad HQ
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Alcatrain Boom Squad HQ » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:07 pm

France des Valois wrote:
THIS MESSAGE WAS INTERCEPTED BY THE REVOLUTION

Official Message

The People of the Revolution are abhorred by any pretense of terrorism. We fight for what is right, and for the people. This is what we ask other nations. PLEASE help us. We are suffering under this tyrant.

PLEASE HELP!

The reply was received. Agent Pheta called in for his squad. Meanwhile Agent Pheta walked into the palace. He told the guards that he will be discussing plans to eliminate the rebels. Agent Pheta was unarmed as he carried two large suitcases; both with laptops and electronics used in communication with his peers.
Need Some People Killed. Message us. Read our Factbook and Fear us!

Vetaz
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vetaz » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:28 am

Vetaz City, Vetaz

The President was reading reports on the Revolution since no course of fighting had begun yet. These reports were on Alcatrain Boom Squad, and how they were helping the Imperial Side. "So, we've been in contact with these people before, in the Tet Administration?". "Yes, Sir, they are know to carry out Terrorist Attacks for nations that pay them high money and give them what they want." General Ian Tewall reported

The President knew Alcatrain Boom Squad, they are greedy but reliable. The President thought a plan on action for a minute or two, then he gave it to his advisors. "Can we pay ABS to step out of the deal?"

"Maybe Sir, but it will be at a high coast. I think we should just send in the Forces to take them out" Secretary of War Xavier Walker Proclaimed. The problem was, ABS cannot be taken out really, so it was a stupid idea. "That ideas bad Walker, give me a new one.". The Admiral David Tewall suggested that we should just try to stay out of ABS's way and only get involved with them if they attack us, but for now ABS should be condemned for their actions.

This is a message to the entire world,

Do not pay for services Alcatrain Boom Squad if they provide some to you. They are Terrorist acts against humanity and we wish the people of the world would not partake in such acts.

Sincerely,

Vetaz
Almost to 1 billion

France des Valois
Secretary

Ex-Nation

The Battle Continues.

Postby France des Valois » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:59 pm

Guns were ablaze in Marseille, Bordeaux, and Paris as rebels continued to fight against the king. Fighting also has begun outside major cities as rebels lead attacks against government installations and holdings. The rebels as soldiers number in around 450,000. Several million are still protesting in the streets, but just protecting themselves as the Tanks crush them under-tread.

The government has made some significant gains against the rebellion. Northern areas have been all but cleared, but people are still joining the revolution. The fighting will continue, and more updates shall be sent. Civilian Casualties are now as high as 17,000.

-French Media

Main Allies:
Il Borgia Vaticano
Enemies:
England and Portugal

France des Valois
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Declaration From the King

Postby France des Valois » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:33 pm

A Message from HRH Philip VII of France.

I am the rightful monarch of my lands. I, a Valois, am part of a line of rulers that have run this country since the Medieval era. I will fight for my throne, and eliminate all those who stand in my way. I urge all to take cautious steps in the next few days. I am open to negotiation from other nations, but NOT from this small rebellion. Victory belongs to the most persevering. I am the descendant from Marie Valois, the woman who fought for France to keep her throne. That took 35 years. I will fight that long, and even longer if I must. France is mine, and part of me. This country is my child, and I will make sure she is safe.

From,

Most high, most potent and most excellent King, Philip VII, by the Grace of God, King of France and of Canada, Duke of the Low Countries, and Regent of Brazil, Most Christian Majesty.

Plus haut, le roi le plus puissant et le plus excellente Philip VII, par la grâce de Dieu, roi de France et du Canada, Duc des Pays-Bas, et régent du Brésil, Majesté Très Chrétienne.

Main Allies:
Il Borgia Vaticano
Enemies:
England and Portugal

France des Valois
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby France des Valois » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:29 pm

A Message from The Revolution

We thank you all for the support against the tyrant, Philip VII. We thank Smoya, and Vetaz for their support. An Invasion would be help if you could do so. The people of France are desperate against the military complex crushing us into the dust. If we are to form a new Republic, a seventh one, we must win this war. We will fight until the very last man, the very last woman, and the very last pet. We will fight or die. What the media has not reported will casue dismay. Toulouse is under siege, and the north is not at peace. Bonapartists funded by the English Crown have risen up in Holland and Brittany. I urge all willing to fight for us to do so. I tell the people of France who read this, forget your allegiance to this tyrant. Be a free people. We were once republic! We shall be so again. Fight Hard!We shall be free! Bearing ourselves humbly before God ... we await undismayed the impending assault ... be the ordeal sharp or long, or both, we shall seek no terms, we shall tolerate no parlay; we may show mercy – we shall ask for none. France will be free.

From,
Zacharie Montaigu
Last edited by France des Valois on Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Main Allies:
Il Borgia Vaticano
Enemies:
England and Portugal

Vetaz
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vetaz » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:17 pm

Deck of the V.S.S Tet

"Sierra One Foxtrot Three, ready for take off." . Mission control was checking to see if the Naval Air Guard was ready to start the bombing raids on Imperial Strongholds in Paris. 9 Planes in total were part of the crew ready to bomb Paris, France for the Rebel cause. At 6:00 in the morning the Bombers shoot to the sky, heading for Paris

Skies Above Paris, France

The targets were, the Imperial Palace of France, The Military Barracks, and all bridges outside of Paris. Little to not AA was spotted to defend these locations but the Pilots were not sure if this was going to be a cake walk. They split into three crews, the first dropping bombs on the Barracks, the second on The Imperial Palace, the Third to drop bombs on Bridges. The Bombing of the Bridges was a success, so was the bombing of the Barracks, heavy Casualties and damage to French Equipment, but the one at the Palace ran into trouble, an Armed Guard was waiting for them with Anti Aircraft.
Almost to 1 billion

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:37 pm

It is not long before a Luxan entourage is sent to The Kingdom of France des Valois from the Homelands Capitol of Damocles. A message is sent to the French government that a group has been dispatched to begin negotiations. The craft is a large and exotically designed Phoenix VIP Transport, its large red frame was built specifically for foreign diplomat travels and was in a sense a flying embassy. One this craft and leading the negotiations were2nd Prince Jeremiah and Earl Nikolai La Croix as well as a group of servants, guards, and minor diplomats.

It took them almost eight hours to reach France were they requested landing clearance.
Last edited by Primordial Luxa on Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Vetaz
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vetaz » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:47 pm

OOC: Bump, has been inactive for a while.
Almost to 1 billion

France des Valois
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby France des Valois » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:51 pm

OOC: Sorry.

Paris, Main Streets

The Tanks detected forces in the air, and were somewhat prepared. As bombs fell on parts of Paris, Tanks shifted to their AA capability and began to fire on the Vetazi aircraft. Revolutionaries attempting to attack these tanks while they were firing were shot by gunners. The fight continued in Paris as Philip VII took to his bunkers to meet the foreign diplomats. The bombs shook the palace as he attempted to leave, and a chunk of glass nearly took of his head. He did however, suffer from cuts across his torso and arm.

Amsterdam, French Low Countries

The City was all but free. The King was focused on crushing republicans in the far south. This opportunity saw a family in exile rise with Dutch nationalists to fight the French. Lucien Bonaparte walked amongst his loyal followers seeing that their supplies were well kept. Amsterdam had declared rebellion as soon as possible, and Lucien had taken the lead. His men are to move south and capture the rest of Flanders. Fighting is not expected to be hard.

Main Allies:
Il Borgia Vaticano
Enemies:
England and Portugal

France des Valois
Secretary

Ex-Nation

For Your Entertainment/Info

Postby France des Valois » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:09 pm

The Competing Leaders

King Philip VII of Valois

Lucien Bonaparte

Zacharie Montaigu

Main Allies:
Il Borgia Vaticano
Enemies:
England and Portugal

Vetaz
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vetaz » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:18 pm

Paris France

Tanks of the Vetaz Armed Forces began rolling into the city, hitting French troops with everything they had. They were followed by an invasion force of 6,000 men, ready to fight the Imperial French Forces. They're target is the French Capital where they are planning on capturing King Philip VII and handing him to the Rebels. The Commanding Officer Colonel Preston Hita sends a message to the king.

Code: Select all
Dear King Philip VII,

We are coming towards your Capital and mowing down any Imperial troops we see in the process, surrender now and maybe our Government can not hand you over to the Rebels, well by Government I mean me.

Sincerely,

Colonel Preston Hita

OOC: Our Army is trained to be Ruthless.
Last edited by Vetaz on Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Almost to 1 billion

Vetaz
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vetaz » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:39 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXsZbkt0yqo

OOC: Would this help? Tacky music.
Almost to 1 billion

Asalm
Envoy

Founded: Jun 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Asalm » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:47 pm

To: Zacharie Montaigu
Encryption: High
Dear Zacharie Montaigu,
The Council of Asalm has voted to help you in your fight for freedom. We will not directly be fighting the French leader, but instead will pose as peace soldiers setting up Mobil Army Surgery Hospitals (M.A.S.H.). These M.A.S.H.s will have military advisers and trainers. Additionally if you go to the head Doctor and say La mort est un mensonge weapons and medical supplies will be given to you.

~Council of Asalm

To: French Government
Encryption: None
The Council of Aslam has voted to send you medical aid in your time of war and need. As a sign of good hope we will be sending $400,000 Shungs to help you. In addition we will be sending Peace soldiers and Doctors to help any troops of yours that will be hurt in your war. A hospital ship will be sent shortly after this letter has arrived to your shores delivering unit that will set up M.A.S.H.s we wish you victory. May God save the King.

~Council of Aslam

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents