NATION

PASSWORD

The World of the Teen Titans[IC/OPEN]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Decius
Negotiator

Founded: May 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

The World of the Teen Titans[IC/OPEN]

Postby Decius » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:58 pm

OOC: Signup here first: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=256046

TITANS TOWER, Jump City Harbor, June 3rd,

It was a dark and stormy night in Jump City as the Teen Titans contacted the leaders of all the branches of the Teen Titans. Robin contacted Titans West and was speaking with Kid Flash who was speaking extremely fast. Cyborg took Titans East and spoke with Aqualad who frequently took drinks of water. Beast Boy took Titans South and spoke with Pantha who kept flexing her muscles. Raven took Titans North and spoke with Red Star whose Russian Accent was somewhat difficult to understand. Starfire was off doing something.
Robin spoke to them all at once. "All right Titan's how are things going with the latest additions to your teams?" All the leaders nodded and gave him a thumbs up.

SLADE'S HIDDEN HIDEOUT

"You know your mission my Apprentices. And you will carry it out with the best of your ability." Slade said as he walked in front of his long line of Apprentices. They all stood feet apart and hands folded behind their backs with their eyes facing front. No emotion. Slade continued to speak as monitors activated lighting up the dark room. "You will carry out my plan to its utmost fruition. Or you will pay the price." The monitors began to show footage of the various Teen Titans around the world. Slade then turned to one in particular. Shark, one of his more promising students. He approached Shark. "Shark. What is your mission?" Shark then answered him coldly without a hint of emotion.
"To destroy the Teen Titan's." And then all the lights went out blanketing the room in darkness.

TITANS WEST TOWER

While Kid Flash spoke with Robin, Jinx got an alert. The villain known as Mumbo Jumbo was robbing the Seattle Bank. She figured Kid Flash would find out later and so pressed the alert button and shouted into the intercom. "All available Titan's West Teams report to the T-Craft Pad on the roof now!"

TITANS NORTH TOWER

In Quebec City, Mad Mod was using his array of Hypno-Screens to make the citizens think the land was claimed by England. His army of Robotic Red Coats started enforcing his rule. Soon Titans North was alerted and all teams scrambled.

IN JUMP CITY

One of Slade's other Apprentices was on the lookout for Dominic Rasil as he jumped from rooftop to rooftop and deployed Probes to comb each area. Dominic was a rival of Slade and Slade wanted him dead. And what Slade wanted, Slade got. No matter the cost.

OOC: The rest is all to you guys. Remember be creative and have fun!
"My enemies are many, My equals are none."
-Napoleon Bonaparte, First Emperor of France

"Our enemies are many, Our equals are none."
-Motto of the Glorious Fourth German Reich of Decius

LONG LIVE THE FOURTH REICH! HEIL TO THE KAISER!

Armarius
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Armarius » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:06 pm

DAGGER:

"Where ya going so quickly?" Dagger asked the frightened old Scientist. The man had information that his Master desired. And what his Master wanted, his Master got. Dagger's hands suddenly held three Sladerangs. He threw all three in unison as they nailed the Scientist to the wall. Dagger stepped up to him when suddenly the lights came on and he was surrounded by at least two dozen Officers with weapons ready.
"So that's how you want to play it. Fine by me." Dagger pulled out a metal stick which expanded into a staff as he leapt into the air and came down fighting. While coming down he spun around and kicked two of the Officers in the head. Then he used his staff to smash the helmet of another and threw several explosive Sladerangs at a group of Officers blasting them away.
Them Dagger drop kicked another man. Punched another's lights out. Smashed another's head into the wall. Soon all the Officers were effectively incapacitated.
Dagger then turned back to the Scientist. "Now about that information."

Shark isle
Senator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:18 am

Rajah Gupta
Rajah grinned as he walked out of prison he had bribed the parole board to let him our early. A limo suddenly appeared and out came a seven foot Arabic man called Ali who was his bodyguard and driver. Rajah went into the limo and Ali drove him back to his mansion outside of Jump City. When he got there he saw that the rest of his men were throwing a welcome home party. Rajah grinned as he mingled with his henchmen and discussed future plans.

Rygondria
Negotiator

Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rygondria » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:10 am

Dominic arrived on a jet to jump city he has invited to a party at the arms dealers rajahs mansion. He and his henchmen got into a limo and drove to the outskirts of the city and Dominic pressed the button outside themansion to alert someone he was there.

Shark isle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:11 am

Rygondria wrote:Dominic arrived on a jet to jump city he has invited to a party at the arms dealers rajahs mansion. He and his henchmen got into a limo and drove to the outskirts of the city and Dominic pressed the button outside themansion to alert someone he was there.

Ali saw Dominic and walked outside to greet him.

Rygondria
Negotiator

Postby Rygondria » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:13 am

Shark isle wrote:
Rygondria wrote:Dominic arrived on a jet to jump city he has invited to a party at the arms dealers rajahs mansion. He and his henchmen got into a limo and drove to the outskirts of the city and Dominic pressed the button outside themansion to alert someone he was there.

Ali saw Dominic and walked outside to greet him.

Dominic said to ali while shaking his hand," Evening ali how is the party may I come in I have a invite here"?

Shark isle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:15 am

Rygondria wrote:
Shark isle wrote:Ali saw Dominic and walked outside to greet him.

Dominic said to ali while shaking his hand," Evening ali how is the party may I come in I have a invite here"?

Ali grunted and took them inside the manor.

Rygondria
Negotiator

Postby Rygondria » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:19 am

Shark isle wrote:
Rygondria wrote:Dominic said to ali while shaking his hand," Evening ali how is the party may I come in I have a invite here"?

Ali grunted and took them inside the manor.

Dominic walked into the manor along with Dominic's henchmen. Dominic saw that the party eas in full swing he herd blaring rock music he saw the dance floor was full and he saw in it was the party man rajah him. He shouted over the loud music, " Rajah It is Dominic Rossi I need to speak to you and I have a welcome home gift I have to make it quick because I need to get to steel city for a meeting of crime lords". Dominic yelled.

Shark isle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:21 am

Rygondria wrote:
Shark isle wrote:Ali grunted and took them inside the manor.

Dominic walked into the manor along with Dominic's henchmen. Dominic saw that the party was in full swing he herd blaring rock music he saw the dance floor was full and he saw in it was the party man rajah him. He shouted over the loud music, " Rajah It is Dominic Rossi I need to speak to you and I have a welcome home gift I have to make it quick because I need to get to steel city for a meeting of crime lords". Dominic yelled.

Rajah let out a joyful laugh and said." Dominic my friend come speak to me tell what you want".

Rygondria
Negotiator

Postby Rygondria » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:25 am

Shark isle wrote:
Rygondria wrote:Dominic walked into the manor along with Dominic's henchmen. Dominic saw that the party was in full swing he herd blaring rock music he saw the dance floor was full and he saw in it was the party man rajah him. He shouted over the loud music, " Rajah It is Dominic Rossi I need to speak to you and I have a welcome home gift I have to make it quick because I need to get to steel city for a meeting of crime lords". Dominic yelled.

Rajah let out a joyful laugh and said." Dominic my friend come speak to me tell what you want".

"Rajah I want to know if my weapons shipment arrived safely and I wan to welcome you back to the outside world. Here is a gift a handcrafted pistol with gold and silver body that shoots very powerful bullets." Dominic then handed him the gun and patted him on the back.

Shark isle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:27 am

Rygondria wrote:
Shark isle wrote:Rajah let out a joyful laugh and said." Dominic my friend come speak to me tell what you want".

"Rajah I want to know if my weapons shipment arrived safely and I wan to welcome you back to the outside world. Here is a gift a handcrafted pistol with gold and silver body that shoots very powerful bullets." Dominic then handed him the gun and patted him on the back.

Rajah said." Thank you my friend and yes your shipment made it to steel City safely". Then he gave Dominic a hug.

Rygondria
Negotiator

Postby Rygondria » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:29 am

Shark isle wrote:
Rygondria wrote:"Rajah I want to know if my weapons shipment arrived safely and I wan to welcome you back to the outside world. Here is a gift a handcrafted pistol with gold and silver body that shoots very powerful bullets." Dominic then handed him the gun and patted him on the back.

Rajah said." Thank you my friend and yes your shipment made it to steel City safely". Then he gave Dominic a hug.

"Uhh not hugs!" Dominic said pushing him off and saw rajah fall to the ground.

Shark isle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:32 am

Rygondria wrote:
Shark isle wrote:Rajah said." Thank you my friend and yes your shipment made it to steel City safely". Then he gave Dominic a hug.

"Uhh not hugs!" Dominic said pushing him off and saw rajah fall to the ground.

Ali at that moment came to Rajahs defense blocking Dominic and Rajah said."I believe it is time for you to go Dominic".

Rygondria
Negotiator

Postby Rygondria » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:35 am

Shark isle wrote:
Rygondria wrote:"Uhh not hugs!" Dominic said pushing him off and saw rajah fall to the ground.

Ali at that moment came to Rajahs defense blocking Dominic and Rajah said."I believe it is time for you to go Dominic".

Dominc said,'' Ok but first". Then he kicked rajah in the shin and took one gold bar from inside his manor and drove off to his villa in jump city to spend the night. It is heavily guarded.

Shark isle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:41 am

Rygondria wrote:
Shark isle wrote:Ali at that moment came to Rajahs defense blocking Dominic and Rajah said."I believe it is time for you to go Dominic".

Dominc said,'' Ok but first". Then he kicked rajah in the shin and took one gold bar from inside his manor and drove off to his villa in jump city to spend the night. It is heavily guarded.

Rajah after recovering from his kicked shin decided to end the party and go to bed.

Decius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Decius » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:27 am

JUMP CITY PEIR

Shark kicked the last Officer off the docks as he and a group of a dozen Sladebots searched for the cargo. They were searching for a special cargo brought in to be transferred to NASA the next week. Slade desired it to give him an edge over his rival Dominic. Shark did not know exactly what the cargo was because Slade did not tell anyone of his full plan. Whatever it was, it was important enough to have a large guard of Officers.
"Fan out and find it!" Shark ordered the Sladebots who jumped off searching for it. Their scanners would detect the cargo while Shark relied on his instincts. And his instincts told him it was probably the crate with the most unconscious Officers around it. Shark walked over to the crate and saw a computer lock requiring a code on the top.
Shark took out a Code Breaker which was a Slade Badge with a small computer screen on it. He placed it on the Computer Lock and in five seconds the Code was broken and the top slid back as Shark gazed upon the prize. A gauntlet with a powerful laser weapon attached to it. Just then Slade's voice came over his earpiece. "That is it. Take it and put it over your own gauntlet." Shark took the device out and attached it to his own gauntlet.
Shark then aimed the weapon at a Cargo Ship. He used a neural interface to fire it. A red beam shot out and struck the Cargo Hold of the Cargo Ship. The Cargo Hold exploded and the Cargo Ship began to lean towards its side nearly pulling the dock it was tied to with it.
Shark smirked as he pressed his earpiece. "I like it."

Rygondria
Negotiator

Postby Rygondria » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:36 am

Dominic arrived at his villa in jump city he is only planning to stay there for a night before going back to steel city. He had extra security armed with weapons from rajah because of a recent assassination attempt on his life. He contacted his men in steel city he ordered them to rob a weapons facility there to increase his power he looked at a suggestion from one of his Canadian members to start operations in Quebec.

Armarius
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Armarius » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:49 am

DAGGER

Dagger observed Dominic Rossi's Villa using specialized Binoculars. He observed the guards mostly. After a few more minutes of observing he pulled out a Sladerang. He attached the note to it and pulled his arm back before swinging it forward. The Sladerang flew through the window of Dominic's room and then impaled itself in the wall.
The note attached read: 'To Dominic Rossi, From Slade. I send my regards.'

Rygondria
Negotiator

Postby Rygondria » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:20 am

Armarius wrote:DAGGER

Dagger observed Dominic Rossi's Villa using specialized Binoculars. He observed the guards mostly. After a few more minutes of observing he pulled out a Sladerang. He attached the note to it and pulled his arm back before swinging it forward. The Sladerang flew through the window of Dominic's room and then impaled itself in the wall.

Dominic was startled by the sladearang and then was mad. "This is the second time in a year he has tried to have me killed i want extra security i leave for steel city in the morning". He said as he went to sleep".

Decius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Decius » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:26 am

Rygondria wrote:
Armarius wrote:DAGGER

Dominic was startled by the sladearang and then was mad. "This is the second time in a year he has tried to have me killed i want extra security i leave for steel city in the morning". He said as he went to sleep".

Slade's hidden camera's all over Jump City allowed him to view this scene. He sat back in satisfaction. Now he knew where his rival was heading. Oh how the plans began to form.

Setinel
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:47 am

Corrupter sat in the corner of the museum. He had calculated perfectly and been sitting here for an hour. Finally they all met in the middle. Corrupter jumped, knocking down one guard slamming his head into the ground rendering him unconscious. He brought the others suits to life. They strangled they're wearers before dying themselves.

He sent an email to the origonal titans with one guards phone.

"Titans, show up or one am dies, bring anyone else and one man dies, every minute you don't show one man dies. Better hurry."
Last edited by Setinel on Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
98% of all NS users would cry if they had to read a lot to understand an RP, regardless of how good it was. If you're one of the 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:50 am

Steel City Harbor

A good night.

As usual, Mighty Man was traveled by flew in the sky of Steel City Harbor. It had been 1 month after his escape, and until now, he had captured and arrested 5 robbers and 1 soon-to-be rapist. His vigilantism had went through the newspaper, but he has yet to step up to the bigger stage. Soon, however, he will.

As he went to the dock, he stopped and peeked, as he saw a group of men unloading boxes and boxes. It fills strange, because they are protected with armed men, about 5 as far as he seen. He landed to the ground, picked up a pipe, and readied himself first before the attack.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Decius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Decius » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:53 am

Setinel wrote:Corrupter sat in the corner of the museum. He had calculated perfectly and been sitting here for an hour. Finally they all met in the middle. Corrupter jumped, knocking down one guard slamming his head into the ground rendering him unconscious. He brought the others suits to life. They strangled they're wearers before dying themselves.

He sent an email to titans west with one guards phone.

"Titans west, show up or one am dies, bring anyone else and one man dies, every minute you don't show one man dies. Better hurry."

Suddenly a portal appeared in the floor as Raven entered the room blue cloak and all. Beast Boy soon slithered in as a snake but turned into himself. Robin swung in through the skylight as Cyborg jumped down and Starfire flew in. Robin pulled out his staff. "You called?"
Last edited by Decius on Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Decius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Decius » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:15 am

AT STEEL CITY BANK

"And for my next trick. I will make all your money disappear!" Shouted Mumbo Jumbo as he flicked his wand. "Mumbo Jumbo!" All the money flew out of the sacks and vaults and into Mumbo's Hat. Meanwhile Mad Mod laughed as he used his portable Hypno Screens to turn the Bank Tellers and Security Officers into quaking ducks.
Mod turned to Mumbo and they both laughed. "You know guvnar, we should 'ave partnered up a long time ago!" Mumbo laughed as they continued robbing the bank.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:16 am

Steel City Harbor, French House

Justice Man working on his missions about the next conflict about to be happens. Footage, pictures, news, of gangsterism, Slade and his people, and the Titans East, had all been focused on. A war will be happens, but with who versus who? Justice Man began to access the information via his computer, connected to the France satellite via a protected line of communication for a faster communication. There, he managed to found a bit of information about a some sort of unloading process in one of the docks, and an appearance of a yet-to-be-famous superhero. And a bit of bank robbery occurs.

He began to looked more into the Steel City Harbor.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse