NATION

PASSWORD

Embassy of Osiris

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Cormac A Stark
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Embassy of Osiris

Postby Cormac A Stark » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:03 pm

Welcome to the Osiris Fraternal Order! Walk like an Egyptian!

Current Government

Pharaoh: Venico
Pharaoh: Detective Figs (Ambroscus Koth)
Vizier (Vice Pharaoh): Cormac A Stark

Useful Links

Osiris Region
Osiris Forum
Register Now
Citizenship Applications
Priesthood (Executive) Applications
IRC Channel
Forum Guide
Diplomat Applications
Embassy Applications

Got any questions? Telegram Venico, Detective Figs, and/or Cormac A Stark! We hope to see you soon in Osiris!
Last edited by Cormac A Stark on Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:37 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Cormac A Stark
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cormac A Stark » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:03 pm

Here Dawns a New Day
An Address from the Pharaoh of Osiris

People of Osiris, and the world:

As you may have noticed, The Dourian Embassy has been removed from Osiris. The filth that stained our great region has been discarded with all due courtesy. The in-game embassy for Gatesville Inc has been withdrawn, as have all the non-entities they added during their tenure. These are the least of the changes that are coming, now that we are fully in control of our region and the threats to our sovereignty have been removed. The last few days have been trying, but it is now time to make clear what has happened and what is truly in our future.

It should be noted that the Kemetic Republic of Osiris never intended to uphold the stipulations of the so-called peace agreement. We set the stage so that the agreement would be acceptable to the Gatesville Inc High Council, with every intention of regaining the Delegacy and protecting any further damage to our region by any means possible. This was an agreement made under occupation, against an enemy who invaded our home and exiled our government with the help of a traitor, in direct violation of both our sovereignty and of an agreement their High Queen had made months prior with the government of Osiris.

Agreements made under duress are neither valid nor binding, and Osiris owes Gatesville Inc nothing. But with this in mind, we nevertheless find it amusing that Gatesville Inc itself was the first to break the stipulations, by handing The Dourian Embassy back to its original owner -- an individual not party to the agreed-upon terms. Even if, by some wild stretch of the imagination, we had intended to follow the agreement, that alone would have convinced us otherwise. Were we really to believe that the traitor in our midst had the honor and integrity necessary to uphold an agreement which he had not signed? Were we honestly expected to be so naive as to think Douria would not simply try to endotart his way back up to the Delegacy?

From this point forward, let us make this clear to Osiris and to the world: The agreement with Gatesville Inc is, in its entirety, null and void. If we appear to be following any aspect of the agreement we will be doing so for our own sovereign interests, not because of the agreement; and they will be pursued by normal legal means, not at the behest of a foreign power. Most of the specific details around this will come out in further postings, but, speaking generally, we will be withdrawing from the Pan-Sinker Security Pact (PSSP), which, while holding good intentions, was poorly written and has proven worthless and counterproductive when tested, and we will not be kneeling in any way before the shell that was Gatesville. And, of course, we have banned Douria in perpetuity.

Having worked with The United Defenders League in the final operation to take out the regional trash, and having seen that we can work together as partners for Osiran security, Osiris and the UDL are on even footing as of now and their embassy will be reopened immediately. We have also entered into talks with All Good People, Delegate of The West Pacific, with whom we have a mutual interest in rekindling the relationship between TWP and Osiris -- the details of which will be worked out in the coming days. The FRA has declined to explore the possibility of reopening relations at this time and their embassy will, for that reason, remain closed.

All of this, taken together, means that the declaration of war against Gatesville Inc not only remains in full force but that we're now in a position to pursue it to the fullest extent. Please do not misunderstand: We are not foolish enough to believe that we can occupy a foundered UCR. However, Nevadar and the Gatesville Inc High Council have made it clear that they have grand plans for the GCRs. They wanted to use the "glory" garnered from Osiris to stalk the NS world like giants, spreading terror wherever they turned their baleful gaze.

But Gatesville Inc does not frighten us. Their said attempts at villainy have been proven to be a grandiose illusion built on the nostalgic vision of their past. They are merely a shell of what they once really were. Wherever they turn, wherever they seek to find a foothold in new territory, we will be there, happily cutting the foundations out from under their feet so that they once again fall flat on their face. So let it be known, to all peoples of the game: If Gatesville Inc appears in your backyard, all you need to do is call us and we will be there by your side.

On the home front, we have rebuilding to think about. Gatesville Inc was not able to touch our forum or community, but there are things that must be done in order to make the region more secure and to make our forum community more open and active. First and most obvious, we will be re-establishing the endorsement limits. We will give wide leeway to all nations involved in the war effort to come back down to a peacetime level, but please be aware of the limits and do your best to observe them. This war has taught us at least one thing for certain: We need more middle-influence nations that are expensive to ban. We will therefore be refocusing our efforts on expansion of the Pshent to serve this purpose. Finally, we will be working toward initiating a constitutional convention, open to all Osirans. The Book of the Dead, our governing document, has many holes and limitations, and Detective Figs and I will be urging this convention to create a new living document of laws and guidelines to reshape our region, rather than to simply create a multitude of patches on the existing version. However, it will ultimately be up to the people of Osiris to decide the future of this region and we invite each and every Osiran to get involved as best they can.

Given that we have had to take so many twists and turns to realize the freedom of Osiris, we think it would be helpful to concisely lay out our current goals for the immediate future as clearly as possible, so that our stance is perfectly clear:

1. We are not allying with Gatesville Inc. We will oppose Gatesville Inc in its every endeavor and we will not rest until that region is placed squarely where it belongs, on the garbage heap of NationStates history. To those foreign entities that have lambasted the Kemetic Republic of Osiris for our supposed subservience to Gatesville Inc: You were mistaken, and if you are willing to fight Gatesville Inc you will find an ally in Osiris.

2. We have nullified the terms of the agreement between Gatesville Inc and Osiris. We were not going to allow a security threat to remain in the region, especially not after control was handed back to the traitor who subjected Osiris to a month-long siege. We are not going to allow a few people from Gatesville Inc to dictate our foreign policy. Most of the details of our new foreign affairs agenda will be released in the coming days.

3. We will have a renewed focus on the Pshent to facilitate a greater number of medium-influence nations in Osiris, so that if war should come to us again we will be fully prepared to fight it.

4. In order to better combat the stain of Gatesville Inc upon this game, we will be creating an Osiran Special Operations task force.

5. We will initiate a constitutional convention to reshape our community and to reform our government. What the nature of these changes will look like will ultimately be up to the people of Osiris.

To conclude, I want to address something that is on the minds of many people. There is one subject we've yet to really grab by the horns. How does Osiris really feel, in the aftermath of this battle, about those who have occupied us?

We have spit in the eye of those who occupied us, but we also hold them in deepest, lasting contempt. Gatesville Inc is to be laughed at, ostracized, mocked -- but never feared. Their only recourse to power is when they are handed a toy to play with, but Osiris is not a toy and they proved laughably unable to keep us in their once-iron grip. We will not bow to them, we do not fear them, we do not even respect them. Everywhere they turn we will be there to challenge them and show their follies.

So many quivered like children standing in the shadow of a bully when Gatesville Inc came. And what is Gatesville Inc today? Certainly not the war machine of the past. No, today they are a decrepit old man dressed in a young man's armor, tilting at windmills. They do not even control their original region, it's occupied now by a faceless nation as a mocking tribute to their terrific downfall. Whatever glory they think they earned in Osiris is due entirely to the acts of two men: The Dourian Embassy, who handed over the Delegate nation, and Durkadurkiranistan (AKA John Ashcroft Land) who has purging down to a science. The Dourian Embassy has been repaid; he will never again be allowed within Osiris or any of her allies. However, we owe Durk a great debt for his fine treatment of our home, and we owe his masters a debt for empowering him to hold it. One day, the debt will be repaid.

Finally, there is one more thing to consider. We are a community that has, until recently, been at war for the very region that we call home. We have endured the invasion, the bumbling of fools, and the near destruction of our community forum. We have gone through tests and trials, and have come out in one piece. We have reacquired the Delegacy -- and now it's time to begin again. Osiris has not fallen. Osiris will never fall. We will only rise up, stronger than ever before.

From this moment on, we have a new lease on the game. Let us make the most of it!

My fellow Osirans, here dawns a new day!

First Edit: Edit for typo.
Later Edit: Replaced dead image.
Last edited by Cormac A Stark on Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mahaj
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Mahaj » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:06 pm

Hooray!
Aal Izz Well: UDL
<Koth> I'm still going by the assumption that Mahaj is Unibot's kid brother or something
Kandarin(Naivetry): You're going to have a great NS career ahead of you if you want it, Mahaj. :)
<@Eluvatar> Why is SkyDip such a purist raiderist
<+frattastan> Because his region was never raided.
<+maxbarry> EarthAway: I guess I might dabble in raiding just to experience it better, but I would not like to raid regions of natives, so I'd probably be more interested in defense and liberations

Durkadurkiranistan II
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Durkadurkiranistan II » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:19 pm

Cormac A Stark wrote:So many quivered like children standing in the shadow of a bully when Gatesville Inc came. And what is Gatesville Inc today? Certainly not the war machine of the past. No, today they are a decrepit old man dressed in a young man's armor, tilting at windmills. They do not even control their original region, it's occupied now by a faceless nation as a mocking tribute to their terrific downfall. Whatever glory they think they earned in Osiris is due entirely to the acts of two men: The Dourian Embassy, who handed over the Delegate nation, and Durkadurkiranistan (AKA John Ashcroft Land) who has purging down to a science. The Dourian Embassy has been repaid; he will never again be allowed within Osiris or any of her allies. However, we owe Durk a great debt for his [i]fine treatment of our home, and we owe his masters a debt for empowering him to hold it. One day, the debt will be repaid.[/i]

You are most welcome. Thanks for the signature jewelry. 8)
Last edited by Durkadurkiranistan II on Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Former Delegate of the North Pacific (x2)
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Former Delegate of Osiris
Former Delegate of Lazarus

Captain Apollo
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Captain Apollo » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:19 pm

Yay! Well done, Cormac and everyone else!

Gates the god
Attaché

Founded: Dec 21, 2003
Ex-Nation

Postby Gates the god » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:06 pm

LOL do you think we give a damn I have to ask ? Gatesville Inc knew that a double dealer looser like you would cowardly cave in to those outside forces that control you. It turned out to be a fantastic future opportunity for us, those Pacifics with hundreds of WA votes that declared war on us are now fair game for retribution.

Cormac A Stark
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cormac A Stark » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:14 pm

Gates the god wrote:LOL do you think we give a damn I have to ask ? Gatesville Inc knew that a double dealer looser like you would cowardly cave in to those outside forces that control you. It turned out to be a fantastic future opportunity for us, those Pacifics with hundreds of WA votes that declared war on us are now fair game for retribution.

I'm fairly familiar with the current Delegates of the Pacifics, Gates. I don't think any of them are going to turn the keys to their nations over to Nevadar anytime soon. If you're actually going to try to legitimately coup them, I look forward to seeing them swat the Gatesville Guard away like flies. Well, I would, except I'm still not persuaded the Gatesville Guard actually exists except on paper.

If you want hundreds of WA votes, you'll just have to recruit harder. ;)

Todd McCloud
Senator

Founded: Oct 11, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Todd McCloud » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:43 pm

Once again, great work, all!
"Your uniform doesn't seem to fit. You're much too alive in it."

"You must be the change you want to see in the world" - Gandhi
"The worst prison would be a closed heart." - Pope John Paul II

Gates the god
Attaché

Founded: Dec 21, 2003
Ex-Nation

Postby Gates the god » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:03 pm

Great work Todd McCloud ? Who is a former very good friend of mine in NS unfortunately you now reside in TEP and they will have a price to pay. You folks don't get it I've been in this game for 10 years and although I had to leave for a spell I covered my ass in my absence. Gatesville Inc have plants in very high places for years and our day will come soon. No one plays this beloved game of ours better then Gatesville Inc so yes look over your backs the beast is alive and well.

Durkadurkiranistan II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Durkadurkiranistan II » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:21 pm

The democratic feeders and sinkers will always have holes to poke and exploit. I am not a "socializer" per se, but if you get someone who is, and sick him/her on the feeders, you can do a lot of damage. The thought of couping crosses the mind of nearly every feeder delegate who loses re-election...

Todd McCloud
Senator

Founded: Oct 11, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Todd McCloud » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:24 pm

Gates the god wrote:Great work Todd McCloud ? Who is a former very good friend of mine in NS unfortunately you now reside in TEP and they will have a price to pay. You folks don't get it I've been in this game for 10 years and although I had to leave for a spell I covered my ass in my absence. Gatesville Inc have plants in very high places for years and our day will come soon. No one plays this beloved game of ours better then Gatesville Inc so yes look over your backs the beast is alive and well.

? I've been a member of Osiris since its inception and have seen this place go from nearly having its forums destroyed to now having the freedom to choose their own destiny in gameplay. It's been a tremendous undertaking to go from that point to now in the span of roughly three weeks. It's my hope, and my opinion, that this region will rebound and will experience a revival, predicted in that Necessity of Chaos essay I wrote. As to how long such a revival period lasts, well, part of that will be up to the Osirians themselves.

And despite being on opposite sides of the fence during this conflict, I don't think it's worth losing friendship over. Such stuff should transcend over that, IMO. Heck, that's what causes a lot of drama on here in the first place.

As for Gatesville, I think it'd be foolish to completely count them out of anything. The reactions from various factions and events during this coup and in past examples prove that.
Last edited by Todd McCloud on Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Your uniform doesn't seem to fit. You're much too alive in it."

"You must be the change you want to see in the world" - Gandhi
"The worst prison would be a closed heart." - Pope John Paul II

Cameron M Romefeller
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 21, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

My Word

Postby Cameron M Romefeller » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:30 pm

Well, I don't come onto the NS Forum a lot but now I'm going to, even though my word will be largely ignored.

Doesn't Gatesville Inc. Support regional sovereignty and the dismantling of the WA? This action was a lovely example of Hypocracy committed by the members of Gatesville Inc. I was asked to participate in the games to hold Gatesville in power but despite my normally disliking of Cormac and most of Stark Family, a Romefeller decided to keep his hands out of this horrible situation. Cormac won the election and became the Pharaoh, Trieze has a lovely hissy-fit and threw the WA to Gatesville.

This is where responsible non-hypocrites would pull the nation out and let the election take its good time, but instead, this did not happen. This created a lovely problem that the Imperialist and Raiders jumped on to push another thorn into the side of Defenders, or just to show they have the balls on a video game to defile a free election. I ask this,if Gameplay wasn't around, how well would NS do? Well, I think it'd be a lot more non-hostile and contain Politics, which is what NS is meant to be. Military shouldn't be politics, military should be reserved for games where it's meant to be used. NationStates is not a Total War Game, nor is NS a FPS or RTS or TBS or anything to do with war. It's a Browser-based Nation Simulator, and wasn't intended to have war.

Convoluted Ideals lead to this.
Cameron M. Romefeller, Old Defender, Been in this game far too long
Complete List of Positions (Woefully out of date)

McMasterdonia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 19, 2012
Mother Knows Best State

Postby McMasterdonia » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:42 pm

A pleasing final result.

The North Polish Union
Senator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The North Polish Union » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:49 pm

Cameron M Romefeller wrote:This is where responsible non-hypocrites would pull the nation out and let the election take its good time, but instead, this did not happen. This created a lovely problem that the Imperialist and Raiders jumped on to push another thorn into the side of Defenders, or just to show they have the balls on a video game to defile a free election.

An election where 25 out of 2,000 people decide the fate of a region is hardly democratic IMO, but TDE's response still was unacceptable.
I ask this,if Gameplay wasn't around, how well would NS do?

The Generalites and RPers would be fine, along with the GA people, but Gameplay is one of the best parts of the game. ;)
Well, I think it'd be a lot more non-hostile and contain Politics, which is what NS is meant to be.

Because all of the interregional affairs that come along with all the parts of Gameplay totally aren't politics. :roll:
Military shouldn't be politics,
Tell that to any RL government. The idea is near-impossible.
military should be reserved for games where it's meant to be used. NationStates is not a Total War Game, nor is NS a FPS or RTS or TBS or anything to do with war. It's a Browser-based Nation Simulator, and wasn't intended to have war.

Because nations and alliances never have wars. And a region is the NS equivalent of a military alliance, with all the members supposed to be looking out for threats to the region.

How are our ideals convoluted?
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:keep your wet opinions to yourself. Byzantium and Ottoman will not come again. Whoever thinks of this wet dream will feel the power of the Republic's secular army.
Minskiev wrote:You are GP's dross.
Petrovsegratsk wrote:NPU, I know your clearly a Polish nationalist, but wtf is up with your obssession with resurrecting the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth?
The yoshin empire wrote:Grouping russians with slavs is like grouping germans with french , the two are so culturally different.

Balansujcie dopóki się da, a gdy się już nie da, podpalcie świat!
Author of S.C. Res. № 137
POLAND
STRONG!

Zevonistan
Civilian

Founded: Jan 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zevonistan » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:59 pm

I think someone should learn how to conquer spell/grammar check before he goes after another region.

Captain Apollo
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Captain Apollo » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:03 pm

Gates the god wrote:LOL do you think we give a damn I have to ask ? Gatesville Inc knew that a double dealer looser like you would cowardly cave in to those outside forces that control you. It turned out to be a fantastic future opportunity for us, those Pacifics with hundreds of WA votes that declared war on us are now fair game for retribution.

It was a wonderful coup. Getting literally handed the Delegate nation then doing barely anything, speaking of a 'changed' Osiris and how much good you did when you did absolutely nothing. Then simply handing it away and expecting to be listened to.
Last edited by Captain Apollo on Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

King Kitteh
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby King Kitteh » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:08 pm

Captain Apollo wrote:

It was a wonderful coup. Getting literally handed the Delegate nation then doing barely anything, speaking of a 'changed' Osiris and how much good you did when you did absolutely nothing. Then simply handing it away and expecting to be listened to.

I agree. It was all handed to them on a platter,any work done was by Durk, not by Gatesville.. The arrogance to think that such a terrible agreement would have been upheld.

Edit: Oops, this is McMasterdonia's puppet in Balder.
Last edited by King Kitteh on Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Former Minister of Information of Balder
McMasterdonia of Balder

Cameron M Romefeller
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 21, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Cameron M Romefeller » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:08 pm

The North Polish Union wrote:
Cameron M Romefeller wrote:This is where responsible non-hypocrites would pull the nation out and let the election take its good time, but instead, this did not happen. This created a lovely problem that the Imperialist and Raiders jumped on to push another thorn into the side of Defenders, or just to show they have the balls on a video game to defile a free election.

An election where 25 out of 2,000 people decide the fate of a region is hardly democratic IMO, but TDE's response still was unacceptable.
I ask this,if Gameplay wasn't around, how well would NS do?

The Generalites and RPers would be fine, along with the GA people, but Gameplay is one of the best parts of the game. ;)
Well, I think it'd be a lot more non-hostile and contain Politics, which is what NS is meant to be.

Because all of the interregional affairs that come along with all the parts of Gameplay totally aren't politics. :roll:
Military shouldn't be politics,
Tell that to any RL government. The idea is near-impossible.
military should be reserved for games where it's meant to be used. NationStates is not a Total War Game, nor is NS a FPS or RTS or TBS or anything to do with war. It's a Browser-based Nation Simulator, and wasn't intended to have war.

Because nations and alliances never have wars. And a region is the NS equivalent of a military alliance, with all the members supposed to be looking out for threats to the region.

How are our ideals convoluted?

Gameplay is what makes people fight and disdain each other on this game, especially when it's taken seriously. I honestly hope the WA ends up vanishing one day, or at least another type of war engine comes into play.
Cameron M. Romefeller, Old Defender, Been in this game far too long
Complete List of Positions (Woefully out of date)

Durkadurkiranistan II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Durkadurkiranistan II » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:36 pm

Captain Apollo wrote:

IMO, there were a bunch of ejections, and that's all that matters. ;)

Mad Jack
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mad Jack » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:41 pm

Gates the god wrote: although I had to leave for a spell I covered my ass in my absence.

Covered your ass so well you lost your region...
Where is Someone Special?
<@Unibot> I don't care about defender unity.

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:19 am

Hail the free Osiris. It's nice to be able to sit back, relax, and watch the purging of the remaining irrelevant GV'ers.

Oh and Gates.
Can you please fix your grammar/spelling/sentence structure
Unless you plan to coup the GCR's via your atrocious usage of the English Language, perhaps some eloquence would make people take your 'speeches' a tad more seriously?
Just some friendly advice ;)
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

Belschaft
Minister

Founded: Mar 19, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Belschaft » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:55 am

Durkadurkiranistan II wrote:
Captain Apollo wrote:

IMO, there were a bunch of ejections, and that's all that matters. ;)

There's the JAL we all know and love :roll:
You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of.
You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.

Punk Reloaded
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Punk Reloaded » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:56 am

You know, I don't think that it's always necessary to disparrage your opponent when you defeat him. Gatesville held Osiris much longer than I thought they would, negotiated favorable terms, and in the end were felled by a thinking (more-competent-than-they-appeared) Osiris government who were willing to say anything to get the region back.

Where I believe Gatesville has gone wrong are in three areas. First,they thought they could own Karpathos. Wrong. Next it appears they believed that Cormac was a wussy. Wrong again.

And finally, Gatesville thought we in TWP, don't see the forest through the trees and that throwing any line at us would be believed hook, line, and sinker. The guardians and Westwind might be old players, but we're old players. We don't believe anything without fact checking. Alas, the communication with Gatesville was always lacking.

Gatesville isn't going down because they are pathetic despite the press clippings. They will go down because they get too full of themselves, alienate their friends, and don't take rational advice for fear that it will make them appear weak. Too often when we want to put someone down we don't see their tangible qualities. Gatesville was able to get a GCR delegate to hand over his nation and then they were able to hold the region for about a month. Those aren't trivial things and despite their mismanagement of everything in between, if we dismiss them then they'll be coming to a feeder near you. So don't get too caught up in the self- high fiving to lose sight of what actually happened.

Finally, I am glad that it appears Osiris/TWP relations will improve as a result of this incident and I would caution Osiris in reopening its doors to the UDL.
Former Delegate of The West Pacific
Former Foreign Affairs Minister, The West Pacific

Punk Reloaded - Retired
Big D Baby - Retired
Punk Daddy - Citizen of TSP

In TWP, we go Commando. - Darkesia

Alyekra
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Alyekra » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:32 am

What is the (New? Restored?) government's relationship with Pantheon. They moved their troops to Osiris to endorse you, but I don't see any mention of them here.
(FOR LEGAL REASONS, THAT'S A JOKE)

65 dkp

PrussianEmpire
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby PrussianEmpire » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:50 am

Alyekra wrote:What is the (New? Restored?) government's relationship with Pantheon. They moved their troops to Osiris to endorse you, but I don't see any mention of them here.

A lot of supporting regions didnt get mentioned.
—« The PrussianEmpire From The East Pacific »—

The contents of the above post represent the views of Exshaw, the Imperial Legion, the United Defenders League, the Founderless Regions Alliance, the New Inquisition, the Black Hawks, the North Pacific, the Alliance Defense Network, the Atlantic Central Command, Francos Spain, Dwight Eisenhower, and the 1998 New York Yankees.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay