NATION

PASSWORD

Greek Internment Camps

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Gotterdamerung?

It's not our problem.
31%
Demand Zeus commit suicide.
9%
Kill Zeus with sanctions.
17%
Kill Zeus with military intervention if those sanctions fail.
33%
Kill Zeus with military intervention.
11%

Total votes : 329

New Laikland
Minister

Founded: Sep 04, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby New Laikland » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:27 pm

It's okay if immigrants want to come to Europe and burn it to the ground, thank god for beautiful, peaceful diversity like this!

<33333

DrakoBlaria
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby DrakoBlaria » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:29 pm

Divided America wrote:I'm afraid what they do to Turks

Oh this is pathetic, can you guys stop talking shit like that?
The turkish minority is thriving in Thrace unopressed. Wish I could say the same about the Greeks in Turkey... oh yeah, THEY FORCED THEM OUT
Kleomentia wrote:Almighty Hellenic Overlord of Slavya, he who is the son of Zeus and the father of Greekishness.
When Greeks stop being nationalists, they stop being Greeks
ABOUT ME:
Male, Greek Nationalist, Orthodox Christian, State Capitalist
EU, communism, abortion, Greek/Turkish friendship, NATO, illegal immigration, Globalism, FYROM, gay marriage
Enosis, Megali Idea, Putin, Guns, Nationalism, Equallity, Kurdistan, Assyria
Economic Left/Right: -5.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.74

New Laikland
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby New Laikland » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:34 pm

DrakoBlaria wrote:
Divided America wrote:I'm afraid what they do to Turks

The turkish minority is thriving in Thrace unopressed. Wish I could say the same about the Greeks in Turkey... oh yeah, THEY FORCED THEM OUT

Goyim, don't question, just allow your 3,000 year culture to disappear into history without a fight, it may offend somebody.

*rubs hands*

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:38 pm

Hey, I have a FANTASTIC idea. How about we express our opinions without baiting or trolling one another, provide sources for claims, and cut out the bs? I would imagine it's a whole other experience, discussing without the asshattery. Novel, in fact. Let's try it, shall we? Great! ^_^

DrakoBlaria
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby DrakoBlaria » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:40 pm

New Laikland wrote:
DrakoBlaria wrote:

Goyim, don't question, just allow your 3,000 year culture to disappear into history without a fight, it may offend somebody.

*rubs hands*

Nice to see someone with a brain here
Kleomentia wrote:Almighty Hellenic Overlord of Slavya, he who is the son of Zeus and the father of Greekishness.
When Greeks stop being nationalists, they stop being Greeks
ABOUT ME:
Male, Greek Nationalist, Orthodox Christian, State Capitalist
EU, communism, abortion, Greek/Turkish friendship, NATO, illegal immigration, Globalism, FYROM, gay marriage
Enosis, Megali Idea, Putin, Guns, Nationalism, Equallity, Kurdistan, Assyria
Economic Left/Right: -5.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.74

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:44 pm

DrakoBlaria wrote:
New Laikland wrote:Goyim, don't question, just allow your 3,000 year culture to disappear into history without a fight, it may offend somebody.

*rubs hands*

Nice to see someone with a brain here

Clearly you weren't referring to yourself - being the one to come back from the mod request to knock off the baiting with - what was that? Yep. More of the same. *** 7 day ban *** on account. Clearly, polite requests weren't enough to get through. Hopefully this particular wake-up call will. You are on extremely thin ice.

I'm afraid the rest of you will have to carry on without Drako.

Republic of Greater America: *** Warned *** for the trolling.
Last edited by Dread Lady Nathicana on Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:46 pm

New Laikland - here's a brief warning of your own. Keep it up, and you can join Drako. Only your quick work with the delete key saved you on this one, and only because you barely beat me in quoting your crap. Don't do it again.

New Laikland
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby New Laikland » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:47 pm

Dread Lady Nathicana wrote:New Laikland - here's a brief warning of your own. Keep it up, and you can join Drako. Only your quick work with the delete key saved you on this one, and only because you barely beat me in quoting your crap. Don't do it again.

That 7 day ban scared that post away, Ill be hitting the ignore button on this post now..

Orcoa
Senator

Founded: Jul 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Orcoa » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:01 pm

Republic of Greater America wrote:
Druach wrote: Please explain how immigrants and LGBT are the "dregs" of society.

Immigrants tend to be poor, so they go on welfare and steal our hard earned money, and are more prone to crime, look at the Mexicans in America for goodness sakes. They, as a community have more violence and crime than most of America (the obvious exception being inner city ghettos), and as for LGBTs, well, frankly, they need to stop being so loud, most people get that they're "different" and all that crap, but when they say the same things over and over, it's annoying. And, also, when I said throw people into the ocean, I meant, tie them up in chains and drop them in ocean to DROWN them, not to teach them how to swim lol, if they want to swim, they can swim back home across the Mediterranean.

So you are ok with using Nazi like tactics to oppress and condemn groups of people that you don't like?

Summer is truly upon us.

Also, Greece needs to either end these camps...or suffer for their choices.
Long Live The Wolf Emperor!
This is the song I sing to those who screw with me XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXnFhnpEgKY
"this is the Internet: The place where religion goes to die." Crystalcliff Point

Ralkovia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 29, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralkovia » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:20 pm

New Laikland wrote:
DrakoBlaria wrote:

*rubs hands*

Again, don't use my culture as some sort of NWO conspiracy. Liberal whites far outweigh the number of liberal Jews in this world, deal with your own tolerance issues.
Spig: Ralk, what is ur Zionist Jewnazi Agenda?
Ralk: PROLIFERATE POTATO
Divair: this is the first time I've literally just stopped doing everything just to stare at a post.
Kirav wrote:This is NationStates. Our Jews live in Ralkovia.

Maudlnya wrote:You guys talking about Ralkovia?
*mutters something about scariness up to 11*

Ralk: I have stacks on stacks and racks on racks of slaves.
BlueHorizons: It sounds like you're doing a commercial for the most morbid children's board game ever, Ralk. :<
Releign wrote:
Leningrad Union: Help me against Ralkovia

That's a Jew octopus with a machine gun.
I think I will pass.
Lyras:You know, you're a sick fuck, yes?
New_Edom:you're so coy Ralk. You're the shyest of dictators.
More Funny/Intimidating Quotes About Me Short Summary On Ralkovian Policies.

Republic of Greater America
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Greater America » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:52 pm

Orcoa wrote:
Immigrants tend to be poor, so they go on welfare and steal our hard earned money, and are more prone to crime, look at the Mexicans in America for goodness sakes. They, as a community have more violence and crime than most of America (the obvious exception being inner city ghettos), and as for LGBTs, well, frankly, they need to stop being so loud, most people get that they're "different" and all that crap, but when they say the same things over and over, it's annoying. And, also, when I said throw people into the ocean, I meant, tie them up in chains and drop them in ocean to DROWN them, not to teach them how to swim lol, if they want to swim, they can swim back home across the Mediterranean.

So you are ok with using Nazi like tactics to oppress and condemn groups of people that you don't like?

Yep. That about sums it up, but think about it, wouldn't "Nazi-like" tactics make for a safer, more efficient, and economically stronger nation since dissidents have been eliminated and your government could do whatever it wants? If you want, you could always look at my nation...

Edit: No offense, Mod, but I was only stating my honest opinion.
Last edited by Republic of Greater America on Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:54 pm

Orcoa wrote:So you are ok with using Nazi like tactics to oppress and condemn groups of people that you don't like?

Yep. That about sums it up, but think about it, wouldn't "Nazi-like" tactics make for a safer, more efficient, and economically stronger nation since dissidents have been eliminated and your government could do whatever it wants? If you want, you could always look at my nation...

No offense, kid - but you can learn to state your honest opinion without breaking site rules. Other players manage it all the time.

Genivaria
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Genivaria » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:56 pm

Orcoa wrote:So you are ok with using Nazi like tactics to oppress and condemn groups of people that you don't like?

1. There was nothing 'efficient' about the Nazi government, that is a myth.
2. Hitler's policies made the German economy DEPENDENT on war, to the point that if he ever made peace the economy would collapse.
3. The fact that you would actually use such tactics to suppress people you disagree with is not only revolting, it's downright horrifying.

Nazi Flower Power
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 24, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nazi Flower Power » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:47 am

New Laikland wrote:
Nazi Flower Power wrote:
Right, Europe is the only place that people of different ethnicities are trying to live together. Cos India totally only has one ethnic group... :roll:

Look how peaceful they're going there. Look how low crime the US has. A country such as Japan has the 3rd largest economy in the world (or somewhere there), one of (if not THE) highest life expectancy rate, a decent, modern, defensive military as well as, I'd say the world's leader in robotic technology. China is rising quickly, and both of those countries have around 99% native population.

Then there's the EU and US, flooded with immigrants that go through regular cycles of recession because of the huge amount of welfare handed out as well as retarded central banking systems.

Mixing people together doesn't work.

EDIT: The most self explanatory thing in this post, look at Greece and Italy.

China has economic instability too.
The Serene and Glorious Reich of Nazi Flower Power has existed for longer than Nazi Germany! Thank you to all the brave men and women of the Allied forces who made this possible!

West Faristan2
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby West Faristan2 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:29 am

Is it just me or are there a lot of Nazi supporters cropping up around here lately?
DLN refusing to help a poster be cause he disagreed with her in another thread:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=265690

Divair
Khan of Spam

Founded: May 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Divair » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:30 am

West Faristan2 wrote:Is it just me or are there a lot of Nazi supporters cropping up around here lately?

It's summertime.

Surfistan
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Surfistan » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:17 am

Divair wrote:
West Faristan2 wrote:Is it just me or are there a lot of Nazi supporters cropping up around here lately?

It's summertime.

Also a thread about Greece.

Regnum Dominae
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Regnum Dominae » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:37 pm

Summer.
I support peace in Israel and Palestine. The governments and people in power on all sides are an absolute disgrace, and their unwillingness to pursue peace is a disservice to the people they are meant to be serving. The status quo is not simply untenable; it is unquestionably unacceptable.

Mirkana
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 08, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Mirkana » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:35 am

Regnum Dominae wrote:

Summer.

Then I suggest we bring about an endless winter.

New Laikland! You're a Norse pagan, right? Is there any way to get Fimbulwinter started sooner? Maybe kill a god?
Impeach Ramses, Legalize Monotheism, Slavery is Theft, MOSES 1400 BCE

Pro: Democracy, Egalitarianism, Judaism, Separation of Church and State, Israel, Arab Spring, Gay Rights, Welfare, Universal Healthcare, Regulated Capitalism, Scientific Rationalism, Constitutional Monarchy
Against: Dictatorships, Racism, Nazism, Theocracy, Anti-Semitism, Sexism, Homophobia, Imperialism, Creationism, Genocide, Slavery

Alien Space Bats wrote:
Rokartian States wrote:There sure is a lot of damning and fucking going around in here. :lol:

It's the international nature of the board.

In some places, it's Saturday night; in other places, Sunday morning.

Blazedtown wrote:Because every decision ever is a secret conspiracy to keep the brothers down.

Caecuser
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Caecuser » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:36 am

Mirkana wrote:
Regnum Dominae wrote:Summer.

New Laikland! You're a Norse pagan, right? Is there any way to get Fimbulwinter started sooner? Maybe kill a god?

Do not worry, my friend. Winter is coming

Mirkana
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 08, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Mirkana » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:36 pm

Caecuser wrote:
Mirkana wrote:

Do not worry, my friend. Winter is coming

It is known. But my concern is making sure that it never leaves.
Impeach Ramses, Legalize Monotheism, Slavery is Theft, MOSES 1400 BCE

Pro: Democracy, Egalitarianism, Judaism, Separation of Church and State, Israel, Arab Spring, Gay Rights, Welfare, Universal Healthcare, Regulated Capitalism, Scientific Rationalism, Constitutional Monarchy
Against: Dictatorships, Racism, Nazism, Theocracy, Anti-Semitism, Sexism, Homophobia, Imperialism, Creationism, Genocide, Slavery

Alien Space Bats wrote:
Rokartian States wrote:There sure is a lot of damning and fucking going around in here. :lol:

It's the international nature of the board.

In some places, it's Saturday night; in other places, Sunday morning.

Blazedtown wrote:Because every decision ever is a secret conspiracy to keep the brothers down.

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:52 am

Mirkana wrote:
Regnum Dominae wrote:Summer.

I can spare Laikland the time, my god hunting skills have gone rusty. :p

Divided America
Diplomat

Founded: May 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Divided America » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:12 am

I am afraid of going here I am hitting the ignore cannon
My nation is supposed to have a Powerful Economy. If you don't like it then Boo Hoo

Pope Joan
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Pope Joan » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:21 am

You don't suppose the results of EU imposed austerity measures could have anything to do with poverty and angst in Greece, leading to an increased crime rate?

Nah, can't be.
"Life is difficult".

-M. Scott Peck

Camelza
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Camelza » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:59 am

Ostroeuropa wrote:I was wondering why there isn't a thread on this and figured i'd make one.
Are you aware that Greece has recently been rounding up Immigrants, LGBT's, drug users, sex workers, and those in debt into internment camps under the name of Operation Zeus?
What should be done about it, if anything?

*Ehem* The operation is called "Xenios Dias", or in English "Hospitable Zeus", it is only for illegal immigrants(though I myself don't believe in the illegality of human beings) and it most certainly isn't a last solution-esque policy. It simply is a repatriation program for (illegal) immigrants, nothing as ferocious as you portray it to be ...we aren't a violent third-world country, we're still a western republic.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General