NATION

PASSWORD

Zombie Apocalypse 2015(MT,OOC,FIRST PERSON)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Moniodio
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Zombie Apocalypse 2015(MT,OOC,FIRST PERSON)

Postby Moniodio » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:40 am

The year was 2012.A global apocalypse came up.ZOMBIES!!!It started from an research facility in Germany and covered the most of Europe in a month.By 2013 it destroyed Asia,America,98% of Africa and all of Australia.The virus, after it kills the host, brings back the individual, feeling no pain and only hungers for fresh meat. Then one faithful day, an German test subject managed to escape captivity, still alive but carrying the virus, and made it to the German Borders visiting some houses to get food before his inevitable death to the virus.The one human infected the other and in about three years the society is collapsing all around the world. Now former enemies are allies as they get a new common enemy, their only goal to survive. Will you?

The story will begin in Yugoslavia, within a four week old military base, acting as a small quarantine zone and a miniature city. Living there is a mix of military personnel and civilians, from all around Europe. The population continues to grow everyday as more refugees and broken up military units arrive (There are other bases, but not as well established as this one.)

Your goal is to reach Hawaii,where some goverment went after the Apocalyse,but we're in the middle of it all so you'll have to fight your way out. You can scavenge moore equipment if you come across any.

You can just chill around and kill zombies but you gonna need ammunition.(Ammo locations bellow)

You can also try to find a way to stop that madness by expolirng the origin places such as germany and france.

AVAILABLE LOCATIONS:

Yugoslavian Military Camp outside of Beligrade

English Farm in the outskirts of London

(Feel free to ask if you want me to add more locations/communities!)

WEAPON AMMO

Yugoslavian Military Camp(Free to get but very hard to past through the guards!)
Giannis Kokalis in Peiraus Port,Greece(Expensive but great quality)
John Smith in London,England(Cheap and bad quality)
Alfonso Makiavelius in Rome,Italy(Good prices and medium quality)

CO-OPS:

The Norgan Alliance
Allouite

Okay here are the rules:
No godmodding
This ain't motherfucking call of duty, zombies are closely related to the Walking Dead zombies, and same rules apply to them as well, which means only a head shot can kill them.
This is a survival RP as well, so do what you please as long as it's realistic.
I'm very tolerant, but the other RPer may not be like me. So if an arguments between the RPers continues, I'll give you a warning, and if you don't stop I kick you out.
Explicit gore scenes allowed, but (if you choose to have one) sex scenes must be implicit.
No one-liners, unless you have a good reason.
You will be able to pick up new weapons, but you have to inform before doing so.
If your character speaks a different language than English in the IC, you have to put translations.

IC:
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=251365
Last edited by Moniodio on Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rostrog rebellion:Victory
Second Rostrog war:Victory
Parndian War:Victory
ALLIES ADN CLOSE FRIENDS:
Artite
Seraa
Langock

Moniodio
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Moniodio » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:55 am

Here is the app

Code: Select all
Name:
Bio (Has to be at least a paragraph):
Personality:
Job: Doctor, cook, or if soldier, medic, riflemen, etc.
Friends or Family with him:(Only civilians)
Equipment: has to be realistic, you can't say your carrying a panzerschrek and an mg42 that all fully loaded:
Appearance(Show a picture):

MY APP:

Name:Michael Moniodis
Sex:Male
Nationality:Greek
Bio (Has to be at least a paragraph):Michael born to a small greek island named Chios,in Greece.At 15 years old he joined the Communist Youth of Greece and stayed active until the Apocalypse begun.At the age of 18 he went to the Yugoslavian camp to fight the Zombies.He is carrying his family with him and his two best friends.He hates Americans,Germans and Turks and he likes Russians and Cubans.He was a kick-boxer
Personality:Good,Funny,he fights very easy with another man,Angry
Job:Kick Boxer
Friends or Family with him:His best friends Giannis and Thanos.
Equipment: has to be realistic, you can't say your carrying an RPG and an M60 that all fully loaded:AK-47,Revolver,Combat Knife
Appearance:184 height,87 kg,Brown hair,athletic
Last edited by Moniodio on Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Artite
Seraa
Langock

Releign
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Releign » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:18 am

Calling idea theft.
There was a WW2 thing exactly like this, so unless you get permission this is theft.

Moniodio
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Moniodio » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:22 am

Releign wrote:Calling idea theft.
There was a WW2 thing exactly like this, so unless you get permission this is theft.

I have!!!I have,,,
Artite
Seraa
Langock

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Alouite » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:40 pm

Tag
National Liberalism, National School Economics, National Dividend, Constitutional Originalism, Protection of US Domestic Trade, The Chinese Gov't in Exile in Taipei, and Ending the War on Nouns
Hyman Minsky
Totalitarianism, the Destruction of the Environment, Racism, and, most of all, people who end statements in questions?
The Patriot Act, The Illegitimate Communist Authorities in China, Economic Libertarianism, Absolutism and Communism

The Norgan Alliance
Minister

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Norgan Alliance » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:10 pm

Name: Edvard Gaarder
Sex: Male
Nationality: Norwegian
Bio (Has to be at least a paragraph): Edvard was always interested in politics, even when he was a small boy. He participated in his School's student government at every grade and was elected to some role every time, whether it be treasurer or president. Edvard was a diplomat for the Kingdom of Norway and was working in the Albanian embassy when the Apocalypse hit. He immediately left the embassy with his coworker and quickly made his way to the Fort. His family was in Virginia on vacation and he hopes to find him on his travels to Hawaii.
Personality: Optimistic, Religious, Ambitious, Will not mindlessly kill
Job: Diplomat
Friends or Family with him: his family was last spotted in Powhatan, Virginia. He has his coworker Jon Christofferson with him
Equipment: Colt 1911A1 .45 ACP-49 rounds, Mauser M67-20 rounds, Small flashlight, Sleeping bag, Canteen, Food and water for 2 days
Appearance: 180 cm height, 71 kg, Blonde hair, Large birthmark on inside of left knee
Pic: Image
Sorry about the writting
Last edited by The Norgan Alliance on Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Call me Norga and I'll give you a cookie
|No Left Turn|
"When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons." ~ Principle Scudworth, 2003
The Liberated Territories wrote:Ancestry: Murican
Ethnicity: Murican
Race: Murican

Murica

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:12 pm

Name: Jacob MacFarlane
Nationality: Scottish (British)
Bio (Has to be at least a paragraph): Born in Stirling Jacob moved to Paris at the age of seven. There he went to college getting a masters degree in Business. He liked guns as he had been learning how to use them since he was 10 and he naturally went into the gun business. He owned a shop in Venice when the apocalypse started and was 26 years old, so he packed up with his business partner Josef and headed out to sell in the Balkans. He now sells guns and ammo for food and supplies throughout the Balkans.
Personality: Calm, Strong-willed, smart
Job: Gun Salesmen
Friends or Family with him: His Friend Josef Krushov
Equipment: Digital Armatix Revolver, Ak-47 semi-Auto, assorted weapons and ammo for sale
Appearance:Image
Josef: Image
Last edited by Alouite on Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
National Liberalism, National School Economics, National Dividend, Constitutional Originalism, Protection of US Domestic Trade, The Chinese Gov't in Exile in Taipei, and Ending the War on Nouns
Hyman Minsky
Totalitarianism, the Destruction of the Environment, Racism, and, most of all, people who end statements in questions?
The Patriot Act, The Illegitimate Communist Authorities in China, Economic Libertarianism, Absolutism and Communism

Moniodio
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Moniodio » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:44 pm

Both accepted!The IC will start when 10 people are onboard!
Artite
Seraa
Langock

The Norgan Alliance
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Norgan Alliance » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:44 pm

Moniodio wrote:Both accepted!The IC will start when 10 people are onboard!

I'll try to recruit some of my friends.
|No Left Turn|
"When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons." ~ Principle Scudworth, 2003

Murica

Moniodio
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Moniodio » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:45 pm

The Norgan Alliance wrote:
Moniodio wrote:Both accepted!The IC will start when 10 people are onboard!

I'll try to recruit some of my friends.

Great..Thanks!!!
Artite
Seraa
Langock

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:02 pm

I am excited already!
Hyman Minsky

The Norgan Alliance
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Norgan Alliance » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:04 pm

Alouite wrote:I am excited already!

I hope things go well and don't just stop after the first three posts.
|No Left Turn|

Murica

Moniodio
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Moniodio » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:07 pm

Alouite wrote:I am excited already!

I hope things go well and don't just stop after the first three posts.

I hope the same!!!You can be Co-ops!
Artite
Seraa
Langock

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:08 pm

Name: Equalsun(translated)
Nationality: Japanese
Bio (Has to be at least a paragraph): A Japanese spy, he stationed here right before the apocalypse. When the Zombies came, he ran with everyone else to this safe haven. Since then, he has been trying to blend in with the locals and doing his part helping with the Zombies. He is now working with a group of people he met to get to Hawaii, where there is apparently a safe haven.
Personality: Calm, collected, not very sociable
Status: Soldier or Civilian: Soldier? But acts like a civilian.
Job: Doctor, cook, or if soldier, medic, riflemen, etc. Sniper
Friends or Family with him:(Only civilians) None.
Equipment: has to be realistic, you can't say your carrying a panzerschrek and an mg42 that all fully loaded: Accuracy International AW50(got it from a British contact), Combat knife, silenced pistol, survival kit(flashlight, dried food, water bottle).
Appearance: Tall, with medium-length black hair.

Is this good?
Last edited by Equalsun Empire on Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spirit Animal of Castle Crashers

Quick link to my horrifically messy factbook.
Awarded the Honourable Epicness Award for Persuasive Nuclear Weapon Placement 2015

Dogs of War wrote:While the motto of the British SAS is "Who dares wins" the motto of Equalsun's SAS is "Who cares who wins?"

The Great and Kawaii™ Ella wrote:As much as I love Stellaris, video games are a magnet for powerwankers, and when the AI beats them too hard, they come over to II and P2TM and take their anger out on us.

So I got into am currently in a name-calling contest in a flag rating thread...

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:11 pm

Moniodio wrote:
The Norgan Alliance wrote:I hope things go well and don't just stop after the first three posts.

Me too! I would be honored.
Last edited by Alouite on Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hyman Minsky

The Norgan Alliance
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Norgan Alliance » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:12 pm

Equalsun Empire wrote:Name: Equalsun(translated)
Bio (Has to be at least a paragraph): A Japanese spy, he stationed here right before the apocalypse. When the Zombies came, he ran with everyone else to this safe haven. Since then, he has been trying to blend in with the locals and doing his part helping with the Zombies. He is now working with a group of people he met to get to Hawaii, where there is apparently a safe haven.
Equipment: has to be realistic, you can't say your carrying a panzerschrek and an mg42 that all fully loaded: Accuracy International AW50(got it from a British contact), Combat knife, silenced pistol, survival kit(flashlight, dried food, water bottle).

Is this good?

Does he look like this?
|No Left Turn|

Murica

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:13 pm

Is this good?

Does he look like this?

yup. With black hair, though.
Last edited by Equalsun Empire on Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Awarded the Honourable Epicness Award for Persuasive Nuclear Weapon Placement 2015

Dogs of War wrote:While the motto of the British SAS is "Who dares wins" the motto of Equalsun's SAS is "Who cares who wins?"

The Great and Kawaii™ Ella wrote:As much as I love Stellaris, video games are a magnet for powerwankers, and when the AI beats them too hard, they come over to II and P2TM and take their anger out on us.

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Moniodio
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Moniodio » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:13 pm

Equipment: has to be realistic, you can't say your carrying a panzerschrek and an mg42 that all fully loaded: Accuracy International AW50(got it from a British contact), Combat knife, silenced pistol.

No..Its zombies...silencers doesnt work....and you must be a soldier or a civilian!!!

Is this good?
Artite
Seraa
Langock

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:15 pm

Moniodio wrote:
Equipment: has to be realistic, you can't say your carrying a panzerschrek and an mg42 that all fully loaded: Accuracy International AW50(got it from a British contact), Combat knife, silenced pistol.

Is this good?
No..Its zombies...silencers doesnt work....and you must be a soldier or a civilian!!!

The silencer just comes with the pistol, it doesn't have to work. And okay, I guess I'm a civilian.

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Moniodio
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Moniodio » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:15 pm

Alouite wrote:
Moniodio wrote:

Me too! I would be honored.

The you two are the Co-ops!! :)
Artite
Seraa
Langock

Moniodio
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Moniodio » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:18 pm

Equalsun Empire wrote:
Moniodio wrote:No..Its zombies...silencers doesnt work....and you must be a soldier or a civilian!!!

The silencer just comes with the pistol, it doesn't have to work. And okay, I guess I'm a civilian.

Ok then!
Artite
Seraa
Langock

The Dijel
Envoy

Founded: Apr 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dijel » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:21 pm

Name: Jan Illienko
Nationality: Bosnian
Bio: Born in old Yugoslavia during the cold war, Jan was conscripted into the armed forces in 1988, at the age of 18, but could only watch as the Soviet bloc fell apart at the end of the cold war, taking with it his homeland as a political entity. When his Serbian-commanded unit was ordered to fire on fellow Bosnians during the collapse of Yugoslavia in 1992, a 22 year-old Jan deserted his post; crossing the Adriatic to escape the chaos via Italy alongside his comrade, Stanislav Zhestaiev. Together, they traveled to South Africa, where they found work in security or on farms; it was here that Jan learned most of his survival tecniques, as the backstreets of Johannesburg are no place for the faint hearted. Stan settled in South Africa, settling down on a farm in the Northern Province, southwest of Messina, where Jan stayed with him untill the apocalypse had already begun, when Jan left to return home in search of his surviving family.
Personality: Stoic and tenacious, but loyal to his companions.
Status: Civilian, but techinically a Bosnian army reservist.
Job: Handyman
Friends or Family with him: None, sister Tania missing, Stanislav Zhestaiev in South Africa.
Equipment: Markov pistol with 60 rounds of ammunition, makeshift spear, toolkit, supplies for 5 days, monocular eyepiece, para-chord (5m), duct-tape (3 reels), fire-iron.
Appearance: Around 6ft in height, lean, wiry build, short haircut, some stubble beginning to grow, wears combat trousers and a dark hoodie.
The Independant Order welcomes careful drivers!

Moniodio
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Moniodio » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:23 pm

The Dijel wrote:Name: Jan Illienko
Nationality: Bosnian
Bio: Born in old Yugoslavia during the cold war, Jan was conscripted into the armed forces in 1988, at the age of 18, but could only watch as the Soviet bloc fell apart at the end of the cold war, taking with it his homeland as a political entity. When his Serbian-commanded unit was ordered to fire on fellow Bosnians during the collapse of Yugoslavia in 1992, a 22 year-old Jan deserted his post; crossing the Adriatic to escape the chaos via Italy alongside his comrade, Stanislav Zhestaiev. Together, they traveled to South Africa, where they found work in security or on farms; it was here that Jan learned most of his survival tecniques, as the backstreets of Johannesburg are no place for the faint hearted. Stan settled in South Africa, settling down on a farm in the Northern Province, southwest of Messina, where Jan stayed with him untill the apocalypse had already begun, when Jan left to return home in search of his surviving family.
Personality: Stoic and tenacious, but loyal to his companions.
Status: Civilian, but techinically a Bosnian army reservist.
Job: Handyman

Accepted!
Friends or Family with him: None, sister Tania missing, Stanislav Zhestaiev in South Africa.
Equipment: Markov pistol with 60 rounds of ammunition, makeshift spear, toolkit, supplies for 5 days, monocular eyepiece, para-chord (5m), duct-tape (3 reels), fire-iron.
Appearance: Around 6ft in height, lean, wiry build, short haircut, some stubble beginning to grow, wears combat trousers and a dark hoodie.
Artite
Seraa
Langock

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:11 pm

So, when will the IC thread start?

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Moniodio
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Moniodio » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:12 pm

On 10 people!
Artite