NATION

PASSWORD

War of Legends [Sequel][OOC][Quite Open!][Pokemon]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
OrigamiMaster
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

War of Legends [Sequel][OOC][Quite Open!][Pokemon]

Postby OrigamiMaster » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:46 am

War of Legends

There is a planet where there are no humans. Pokemon rule it all. There are great kingdoms and lowly outposts. Even though it would appear that the Peace Kingdom had won the first Great War of Pokemon, the war is just beginning...

Now you may be thinking, "Another Pokemon thread? This is gonna be exactly the same as the others!"
Well, I can assure you it is not. Look at those few sentences at the very top of this. No humans! That will put a very different vibe on the whole thing!

IC: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=267292

With the War Kingdom and Peace Kingdom's war drawing closer and closer to a close, with the Peace Kingdom winning by a very fair margin, you may ask, "What is there left, OrigamiMaster?" Well, I'd tell to to read this:

An Unknown Area
It was dark. Most Pokemon would not be able to see, but the Pokemon who inhabited it did not care. They spent their entire lives in darkness, honing in their skills of Darkness.

"It's time." a mysterious figure said in a very deep, gravely voice.
"But my lord, we will neve-" another voice said.
"We will succeed. We have been preparing for years, and now the Pokemon is so close we can taste it." The gravely voice cut him off.
"But what Pokemon is that?"
"All in good time, all in good time. And when those puny Kingdoms see the Darkness we possess, there is nothing they can do, but be destroyed! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He cackled. "Ready the other Legendaries, and we shall crush them and make them turn into my personal super-soldiers!

You may ask, what Pokemon is that? Well, what would be the fun in that? I need to have some suspense!

Here is the paragraphs that explain what this RP is all about. I would suggest reading the stuff above this first, so this may make a little more sense. Then read the rest of the OP before applying please!

About a day ago, the War and Peace Kingdom were fighting with each other, the Peace Kingdom finally getting the upper hand after two invasions by the War Kingdom. However, now that that Pokemon battle (Literally!) was over, the Pokemon saw something that no one had seen since.. A while ago at least. There were legendary Pokemon! And not just 1 legendary, but every legendary. Exept, on closer inspection, Palkia, Celibi (Time travel is befuddling), Jirachi (obviously) and Dialga were missing (because I really don't want someone to RP them. Then space and time would get all weird, and that's annoying. If you really want to RP one of those guys, you need to take an oath not to time travel/ make space-time fabric get all fuzzy.), and all of the Legendary Pokemon who were Dark types were not there either (for reasons I shall explain later), which was very odd to the townsfolk, exept for the storytellers. They knew exactly why there were no Dark type Legendaries. (If you want to know it yourself, read the rest of the OP. I'm pretty sure that it's in here a lot.)

Anyway, some of the Legendaries have been telling King Dragonite about how he must prepare the kingdom for war, but King Dragonite has refused, saying, "Can't we have peacetime for just a little longer? We have been at a war for centuries, and we have won!" But slowly, another force grows powerful, a force that is called The Darkness.

The Darkness, even though the Peace of War Kingdom have never heard of it, is a force that is made up of pure darkness. They are mass producing Zouras to try and destroy all the kingdoms (Lke the Urakai in LOTR). They have set their target on the Peace Kingdom, and are marching there right now, in fact! The Darkness also has a secret weapon no one but Yveval, the leader of the Darkness, knows about. They have Dark Type Legendaries on their side, plus a few of their 'Own Creation' (Yes, if you are on the darkness, you can make your own Pokemon. There are of corse rules, but yeah.).

If that Darkness was befuddling/you want to know more about the darkness, read this

Stories of Darkness Series (A writing series I made that is a bit about The Darkness)

Prepare for War

It was dark. Most Pokemon would not be able to see, but the Pokemon who inhabited it did not care. They spent their entire lives in darkness, honing in their skills of Darkness.

"We will succeed. We have been preparing for years, and now the Pokemon is so close we can taste it." The gravely voice cut him off.

"All in good time, all in good time. And when those puny Kingdoms see the Darkness we possess, there is nothing they can do, but be destroyed! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He cackled. "Ready the other Legendaries, and we shall crush them and make them turn into my personal super-soldiers!"

Chemical Warfare
There was a table. It had many odd substances that most Pokemon had never seen (or should ever see) before.

"Are you sure it will work?" One asked in the deepest unknown depths of the Darkness' castle:

"It must work." Another voice responded. He mixed to chemicals together, and they fizzed a ton, and then popped for a bit. He then shook the test tubes around a little. Now he realized he had only one thing left to do. He ever so slowly poured in a substance that was blacker than night by a lot. This color was called "Darkness". There was no light pigments in it at all. This was the color of evil. The potion looked as if it was about to explode, but it did not!

"This actually worked?" The first one asked.

"Do not underestimate the powers of the Darkness." The scientist told him darkly.

"I feel like you're quoting a manga or something there..." The first Pokemon responded.

"Now all we have to do is dip some of that stuff in our arrows, and we shall be able to destroy all of the Pokemon who are not dar-"

"You shouldn't say these things. You don't know who's listening." A familiar deep gravely voice said.

Rise of the Zoura

It was a few days after the last episode of the CHRONICLES OF DARKNESS, and we now meet our unknown voices in an enormous mine that is said to go to farther than the middle of the earth, but to a place where true Darkness could be found.

"Put in the chemicals." The gravely voice said, in the midst of true darkness.

"But if this dosen-" another voice asked, but knew he would have to continue with the plan still. "

"Put in the chemicals!" The gravely voice said, growling.

"Okay." The other voice said, and poured the chemicals onto the darkness. It had an immediate reaction. The darkness began to almost take form into something foxlike and something that only looked like things he had seen in horror stories; a Darkrai! Many of each came out of the ground, forming into these Pokemon, growling and baring their teeth. The Pokemon with the gravely voice told them, "Hello, children of Yveval. You now bear the black and red skin of me." He said, and the black creatures suddenly got red and black marks all over their skin.

One Pokemon was looking into it from above, making sure no one looking at him. What he was about to do may change his life forever.

Breaking Out

A Zorua was strapped to a long table near the two working over the chemicals, about to be tested on.
"Is the subject ready?"
"Yes, it is now unconscious." a reply said as they prepared to inject the Pokemon with the serum
They approached the poor thing and shot the black chemical into it's arm, the Pokemon came awake as it's eyes glowed red. The subject began to shout out in agony as it's body was engulfed in black flames.
"It is more powerful then we imagined, rise Super Soldier for you are the first of the Dark Reich's SS!" the voice said.
"No!" the Zorua broke it's ties and sat the scientist on fire with a look from it's red eyes.
"Doctor?" the second voice resounded with fear as the Zorua broke the wall closest to it and escaped.
Lab Notes-Day Thirteen
Subject: Zorua
Genealogy: test tube child of a Darkrai and Zoroark
Project Name: Hades

The Lost Tribe of the Thsi
The castle was dark and gloomy, much like it always is. A few Pokemon were talking to each other.
"Why do you think this isn't going to work?" A voice asked.
"Do you remember what happened last time someone tried to take control of all of the Kingdoms?" Another voice responded.
"You think those stupid myths about Guardians are even true?" The first voice responded, trying to make it sound like he thought they were no big deal, but deep down the Pokemon thought that the myths about Guardians were true.
"Well, yeah! They appeared not even that long ago in Mount Suivusev!" The first Pokemon argued.
"Lies." said the other Pokemon.
"Well, how do you explain the place turning into a volcano where the Tribe of the Thsi was?"

The Legend of the World

Many years ago, there were two Pokemon Gods. They were named Areus and a Yveval. These two Pokemon knew about the other, and it's powers. They were naturally scared of the other. As a wise Pokemon said, "Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, and hate.... hate leads to suffering(Yes, Yoda is a Pokemon!)..."
And just like this, the Pokemon started to dislike each other, more so and more so as it time went on. Eventually, the Pokemon started building Pokemon with their powers and turned them into things Pokemon would consider 'legendaries'. Arceus preferred lighter colors in his designs for Pokemon, but Yveval used much darker colors like black and brown. For many years Arceus and Yveval made these legendary Pokemon, and waged a war that would never end. Since Arceus knew this, he realized that he must just confine to a place no one would ever look, for it was too deep and dark to find. He decided that he would use Palkia and Dialga to wrap A planet upon them, so they could bind them away from mortal Pokemon. This planet thrived with there peace and war, and darkness was unbeknownst to them. For now...

Patience

"It is time to attack." A Pokemon said.
"No. Patience must you learn. We must attack after the Peace and War squabble is over." Yveval told the other Pokemon.
"But we may have a chance at beating them if we attack the Peace Kingdom while they are out figh-"
"Patience." Yveval told him.

A Vision, Almost Like a Prophecy

"King Yveval, I have a dream I must share with you." A soothsayer Pokemon said.
"Okay. What is this dream?" Yveval asked
"I shall recite the words." The soothsayer said, "A voice came to me, and it said to me, When war has been struck down, peace will stay temporairly
Darkness will sweep the land, and all will be lost. It is too late...
said the voice in the dream, and an image, an image of Arceus and mew's heads were on platters, and a Dragonite's head was on the mantle." Said the soothsayer. Yveval grinned very much.

"Let us conquer our enemies while we still can, Arceus. We have many armies that can kill the darkness." said a certain pink Pokemon.

"No. We underestimate the power of the Darkness. They are very powerful, more powerful than we think. Me must wait to attack their base when they are off attacking the Kingdoms." Arceus argued.

"But their numbers are growing high, too high. They are bringing pure dark Pokemon out of Darkness! We must at least stand and fight with the Peace Kingdom against the Darkness. Numbers are always good. Also, they have many psuedo-legendary Pokemon." The pink Pokemon responded.

"Fine. Tell the Pokemon of Light we make for the Peace Kingdom in 1 week." He told the messenger.

Okay, this RP will generally be about the Peace Kingdom VS the (almost fallen) War Kingdom VS The Darkness
The Peace Kingdom is basically the spot where all the nice non-legendaries are. They will be crushed by the Darkness without the help of some more powerful allies, though.
Most of The War Kingdom's troops have been destoyed, but will the resistance force pull through?
The Darkness is growing stronger in power, and they are attempting to take the land of the Peace Kingdom, and turn all the Pokemon into shadow Pokemon, like in Pokemon Colosseum.

The Peace Kingdom and War Kingdom are filled with normal Pokemon, pretty much only decently good Pokemon only (Exept for Sunshine (a dragonite) and King Dragonite). The Darkness is completely dark type Pokemon (Half-dark Pokemon are allowed.) and Legendary Pokemon. A lot of Zoura populate the area, but few know exactly why. (I believe the Chronicles of Darkness actually has the reason in there. Cloning ish!)
Here is a synopsis of what was happening in the last RP:

Peace Kingdom
There is this girl Dragonite named Sunshine, who King Dragonite likes, but she got captured by some of the people in the War Kingdom. King Dragonite was pretty ticked off, but he knew he couldn't do anything. A young pansage from the War Kingdom broke her out of jail, back to the Peace Kingdom. King Dragonite was very, very pleased. Next, in retaliation for trying to steal Sunshine, they attacked the War Kingdom head-on. Sunshine rescued the pansage from the war kingdom that saved her, too! This was a big-time victory for the Peace Kingdom, which resulted in heavy morale boost for them.

Neutral
These two pokemon, a girl absol (Lorelei) and a boy umbreon (Shadow) found each other, and made a family (A girl named Amelia was their daughter), and made a decent business with their agricultureing (I do't know the right conjugation of that.) skills.

War Kingdom
King Garchomp asked his servent, a Scraffy, to capture Sunshine. Scrafcy succeeded with suprise on his side, and brought it back to the War Kingdom. The War Kingdom kept her as a prize for a while, but then they lost her a so she had been unstolen by a Pansage. In the final battle, King Vulcan left then and never came back, as per King Dragonite's hostile request.

BASIC RULES
No Godmodding
You may be a fusion pokemon only if you and ANOTHER PLAYER (Of a different pokemon than you) have kids. You may not do this if you are a legendary.
No Metagaming
Inform OP if you are leaving
No spam (If you are in this RP, you may advertise though)
Inform OP if you are not going to be on for a while
3 Characters Per Person (As many as you choose to have if you are a co-OP)
Keep it PG13 (Or E10 in gaming). If there is gonna be something not PG13, you need to 'blackout' until said event is done.
Please just be nice and friendly to everyone! We are all friends in this RP

I am following the 3 strikes system, unless you are a total jerk. I reserve the right to make you to leave (I am mostly a benevolent leader, so you would have to get me pretty pissed off.)

Co-OP's
Psy
Saur
Illian

After reading all of that, here is the App! Remove the Parenthesis!
Non-Legendary
No special rules.

Code: Select all
NON-LEGENDARY APP
Nickname (If NA, put that):
Name of Pokemon: (Pokemon's species)
Class: (Knight, Shield Maiden, The King's Advisor, Resisent Damsel in Distress, that kind of thing)
Affiliation: (Peace Kingdom, War Kingdom, Affiliation with the Gods or Darkness. Or Rogue, if you like that best.)
Bio: (Bio of your character)

Legendary App
Don't overuse your powers much. Just don't be a number spammer or that kind of thing.
Remember, legendaries are not completly omniscient. Some psychic types can see a version of the future, which I shall provide.
Don't be cheap in general

LEGENDARY APP
Nickname: (Does your Pokemon have a Nickname not just Pikachu or Magicrap?)
Name Of Pokemon (What species is your Pokemon?)
Class: (Knight, Advisor, Sheild Maiden, Resident Weird Guy)
Affiliation: (Peace Kingdom, War Kingdom, Darkness, or Rouge)
Moveset: (You're Pokemon's Moves. 4 moves, and 2 HM's. If you have more, just don't go over 5 moves and 3 HM's.)
Bio:

Make Your Own Pokemon (Darkness Only)

Draw it. Don't worry if it stinks! I just need what it looked like for my purposes.
Don't make "God of Overpowerdness" who posseses every possible move. Just don't make it too OP. If you're not sure, ask!
You may make a max of 4 moves per pokemon. Make a description about them so I know what they are.
If you are unclear on anything, ASK!
Don't be cheap in this.
There is a max of 5 Make-your-own type pokemon. (5 Left) First come, first serve.

MAKE YOUR OWN POKEMON (DARKNESS ONLY)

Nickname: (Nickname of Pokemon.)
Name: (Name of Species of Pokemon)
Image: (What does your Pokemon look like? Either draw a picture or explain it pretty well.)
Pokedex Entry: (Your Pokemon's Description of what it does, size, weight, etc.)
All it's Moves: (From Level 1 to 100. Don't be too Overpowered)
Moves You made up: (If necessary, write about the move and what it does.)
Bio:

MAP of just the Peace Kingdom, War Kingdom, and Darkness:

Map of the World as it has been discovered by the Peace Kingdom (TG me for the War Kingdom map)

ANNOUNCEMENTS- Check every once in a while:

OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS ABOUT....

THE PEACE KINGDOM

Here are the ranks of the Peace Kingdom:
King
Shield Maiden
Advisor
Major General

General
Scientist
Heavy Artillery
Light Artillery
Farmers/that kind of thing
Foot Solider
Sentry
NPC Townspeople

Tell me what I forgot!

Things colored blue are for OP or Co-Ops only!

OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS ABOUT...

THE DARKNESS

Here is the rank thing for the Darkness. Blue is OP for CO-OP only.
King
Major General

Legendaries
General
Dark Pokemon
Half-Dark Pokemon
Not Dark Pokemon

The War Kingdom

The War Kingdom has fallen to the Peace Kingdom, but there are still a few Pokemon who are still alive and seeking revenge for the war that has happened. However, when the Darkness comes, will the War Kingdom's inhabitants fight against a common enemy, and if so, will it be the Darkness or the Peace Kingdom?

The Legends

The Legends are a group of Legendaries that are all very powerful, however they do not like to hurt other Pokemon for the most part. Even though Arceus rules them, he normally delegates tasks to other suitable Legendaries and never fights in wars because one of the Pokemon he was fighting complained, "Man, really? Arceus against me? Man, he is so overpowered!". Arceus was saddened by this, and vowed not to hurt anyone again unless it was extremely necessary, and there is no other choice. He normally talks to ordinary Pokemon with visions.

Other Lands besides the Peace, War (I could make a thing for the War Kingdom, if you guys want me to), and Darkness Kingdoms. These are all NPC's unless someone wants to be a rebel or wants to discover some lands. I dictate wether you can find it or not, FYI.

This is a tribe that had killed many pokemon. They mysteriously disappeared before they could take too much of the world, however there have been legends that they may return in the lightest hour and wreak havoc on unsuspecting kingdoms.

This place is discoverable, but you have to walk for a while to find it. You can discover more of it by going there. No one has ever heard of this place in the Peace or War Kingdom, and the Darkness really don't care enough to find it.

Bada** Bandits is a mercenary hideout that is in a mountain to hide from the police. These mercenaries are some of the strongest ones in the world, but they offer huge prices, and if you don't pay them, all of the mercenaries will do whatever it takes to kill you (they basically have a labor union of mercenaries).

I must approve it first, but you can make your own.

Accepted Apps:

OLD! DO NOT READ! NOT UPDATED!

There is a planet where there are no humans. Pokemon rule it all. There are great kingdoms and lowly outposts. Even though it would appear that the Peace Kingdom had won the first Great War of Pokemon, the war is just beginning...

Now you may be thinking, "Another Pokemon thread? This is gonna be exactly the same as the others!"
Well, I can assure you it is not. Look at those few sentences at the very top of this. No humans! That will put a very different vibe on the whole thing!

With the War Kingdom and Peace Kingdom's war drawing closer and closer to a close, with the Peace Kingdom winning by a very fair margin, you may ask, "What is there left, OrigamiMaster?" Well, I'd tell to to read this:

An Unknown Area

"All in good time, all in good time. And when those puny Kingdoms see the Darkness we possess, there is nothing they can do, but be destroyed! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He cackled. "Ready the other Legendaries, and we shall crush them and make them turn into my personal super-soldiers!

You may ask, what Pokemon is that? Well, what would be the fun in that? I need to have some suspense!

Here is the paragraphs that explain what this RP is all about. I would suggest reading the stuff above this first, so this may make a little more sense.

About a day ago, the War and Peace Kingdom were fighting with each other, the Peace Kingdom finally getting the upper hand after two invasions by the War Kingdom. However, now that that Pokemon battle (Literally!) was over, the Pokemon saw something that no one had seen since.. A while ago at least. There were legendary Pokemon! And not just 1 legendary, but every legendary. Exept, on closer inspection, Palkia, Celibi (Time travel is befuddling), Jirachi (obviously) and Dialga were missing (because I really don't want someone to RP them. Then space and time would get all weird, and that's annoying. If you really want to RP one of those guys, you need to take an oath not to time travel/ make space-time fabric get all fuzzy.), and all of the Legendary Pokemon who were Dark types were not there either (for reasons I shall explain later), which was very odd to the townsfolk, exept for the storytellers. They knew exactly why there were no Dark type Legendaries. (If you want to know it yourself, read the rest of the OP. I'm pretty sure that it's in here a lot.)

Anyway, some of the Legendaries have been telling King Dragonite about how he must prepare the kingdom for war, but King Dragonite has refused, saying, "Can't we have peacetime for just a little longer? We have been at a war for centuries, and we have won!" But slowly, another force grows powerful, a force that is called The Darkness.

The Darkness, even though the Peace of War Kingdom have never heard of it, is a force that is made up of pure darkness. They are mass producing Zouras to try and destroy all the kingdoms (Lke the Urakai in LOTR). They have set their target on the Peace Kingdom, and are marching there right now, in fact! The Darkness also has a secret weapon no one but Yveval, the leader of the Darkness, knows about. They have Dark Type Legendaries on their side, plus a few of their 'Own Creation' (Yes, if you are on the darkness, you can make your own Pokemon. There are of corse rules, but yeah.).

If that Darkness was befuddling/you want to know more about the darkness, read this

Stories of Darkness Series (A writing series I made that is a bit about The Darkness)

Prepare for War

"All in good time, all in good time. And when those puny Kingdoms see the Darkness we possess, there is nothing they can do, but be destroyed! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He cackled. "Ready the other Legendaries, and we shall crush them and make them turn into my personal super-soldiers!"

Chemical Warfare
There was a table. It had many odd substances that most Pokemon had never seen (or should ever see) before.

"Are you sure it will work?" One asked in the deepest unknown depths of the Darkness' castle:

"It must work." Another voice responded. He mixed to chemicals together, and they fizzed a ton, and then popped for a bit. He then shook the test tubes around a little. Now he realized he had only one thing left to do. He ever so slowly poured in a substance that was blacker than night by a lot. This color was called "Darkness". There was no light pigments in it at all. This was the color of evil. The potion looked as if it was about to explode, but it did not!

"This actually worked?" The first one asked.

"Do not underestimate the powers of the Darkness." The scientist told him darkly.

"I feel like you're quoting a manga or something there..." The first Pokemon responded.

"Now all we have to do is dip some of that stuff in our arrows, and we shall be able to destroy all of the Pokemon who are not dar-"

"You shouldn't say these things. You don't know who's listening." A familiar deep gravely voice said.

Rise of the Zoura

It was a few days after the last episode of the CHRONICLES OF DARKNESS, and we now meet our unknown voices in an enormous mine that is said to go to farther than the middle of the earth, but to a place where true Darkness could be found.

"Put in the chemicals." The gravely voice said, in the midst of true darkness.

"But if this dosen-" another voice asked, but knew he would have to continue with the plan still. "

"Put in the chemicals!" The gravely voice said, growling.

"Okay." The other voice said, and poured the chemicals onto the darkness. It had an immediate reaction. The darkness began to almost take form into something foxlike and something that only looked like things he had seen in horror stories; a Darkrai! Many of each came out of the ground, forming into these Pokemon, growling and baring their teeth. The Pokemon with the gravely voice told them, "Hello, children of Yveval. You now bear the black and red skin of me." He said, and the black creatures suddenly got red and black marks all over their skin.

One Pokemon was looking into it from above, making sure no one looking at him. What he was about to do may change his life forever.

Breaking Out

A Zorua was strapped to a long table near the two working over the chemicals, about to be tested on.
"Is the subject ready?"
"Yes, it is now unconscious." a reply said as they prepared to inject the Pokemon with the serum
They approached the poor thing and shot the black chemical into it's arm, the Pokemon came awake as it's eyes glowed red. The subject began to shout out in agony as it's body was engulfed in black flames.
"It is more powerful then we imagined, rise Super Soldier for you are the first of the Dark Reich's SS!" the voice said.
"No!" the Zorua broke it's ties and sat the scientist on fire with a look from it's red eyes.
"Doctor?" the second voice resounded with fear as the Zorua broke the wall closest to it and escaped.
Lab Notes-Day Thirteen
Subject: Zorua
Genealogy: test tube child of a Darkrai and Zoroark
Project Name: Hades

The Lost Tribe of the Thsi
The castle was dark and gloomy, much like it always is. A few Pokemon were talking to each other.
"Why do you think this isn't going to work?" A voice asked.
"Do you remember what happened last time someone tried to take control of all of the Kingdoms?" Another voice responded.
"You think those stupid myths about Guardians are even true?" The first voice responded, trying to make it sound like he thought they were no big deal, but deep down the Pokemon thought that the myths about Guardians were true.
"Well, yeah! They appeared not even that long ago in Mount Suivusev!" The first Pokemon argued.
"Lies." said the other Pokemon.
"Well, how do you explain the place turning into a volcano where the Tribe of the Thsi was?"

The Legend of the World

Many years ago, there were two Pokemon Gods. They were named Areus and a Yveval. These two Pokemon knew about the other, and it's powers. They were naturally scared of the other. As a wise Pokemon said, "Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, and hate.... hate leads to suffering(Yes, Yoda is a Pokemon!)..."
And just like this, the Pokemon started to dislike each other, more so and more so as it time went on. Eventually, the Pokemon started building Pokemon with their powers and turned them into things Pokemon would consider 'legendaries'. Arceus preferred lighter colors in his designs for Pokemon, but Yveval used much darker colors like black and brown. For many years Arceus and Yveval made these legendary Pokemon, and waged a war that would never end. Since Arceus knew this, he realized that he must just confine to a place no one would ever look, for it was too deep and dark to find. He decided that he would use Palkia and Dialga to wrap A planet upon them, so they could bind them away from mortal Pokemon. This planet thrived with there peace and war, and darkness was unbeknownst to them. For now...

Patience

"It is time to attack." A Pokemon said.
"No. Patience must you learn. We must attack after the Peace and War squabble is over." Yveval told the other Pokemon.
"But we may have a chance at beating them if we attack the Peace Kingdom while they are out figh-"
"Patience." Yveval told him.

A Vision, Almost Like a Prophecy

"King Yveval, I have a dream I must share with you." A soothsayer Pokemon said.
"Okay. What is this dream?" Yveval asked
"I shall recite the words." The soothsayer said, "A voice came to me, and it said to me, When war has been struck down, peace will stay temporairly
Darkness will sweep the land, and all will be lost. It is too late...
said the voice in the dream, and an image, an image of Arceus and mew's heads were on platters, and a Dragonite's head was on the mantle." Said the soothsayer. Yveval grinned very much.

"Let us conquer our enemies while we still can, Arceus. We have many armies that can kill the darkness." said a certain pink Pokemon.

"No. We underestimate the power of the Darkness. They are very powerful, more powerful than we think. Me must wait to attack their base when they are off attacking the Kingdoms." Arceus argued.

"But their numbers are growing high, too high. They are bringing pure dark Pokemon out of Darkness! We must at least stand and fight with the Peace Kingdom against the Darkness. Numbers are always good. Also, they have many psuedo-legendary Pokemon." The pink Pokemon responded.

"Fine. Tell the Pokemon of Light we make for the Peace Kingdom in 1 week." He told the messenger.

Okay, this RP will generally be about the Peace Kingdom VS the (almost fallen) War Kingdom VS The Darkness
The Peace Kingdom is basically the spot where all the nice non-legendaries are. They will be crushed by the Darkness without the help of some more powerful allies, though.
Most of The War Kingdom's troops have been destoyed, but will the resistance force pull through?
The Darkness is growing stronger in power, and they are attempting to take the land of the Peace Kingdom, and turn all the Pokemon into shadow Pokemon, like in Pokemon Colosseum.

The Peace Kingdom and War Kingdom are filled with normal Pokemon, pretty much only decently good Pokemon only (Exept for Sunshine (a dragonite) and King Dragonite). The Darkness is completely dark type Pokemon (Half-dark Pokemon are allowed.) and Legendary Pokemon. A lot of Zoura populate the area, but few know exactly why. (I believe the Chronicles of Darkness actually has the reason in there. Cloning ish!)
Here is a synopsis of what was happening in the last RP:

Peace Kingdom
There is this girl Dragonite named Sunshine, who King Dragonite likes, but she got captured by some of the people in the War Kingdom. King Dragonite was pretty ticked off, but he knew he couldn't do anything. A young pansage from the War Kingdom broke her out of jail, back to the Peace Kingdom. King Dragonite was very, very pleased. Next, in retaliation for trying to steal Sunshine, they attacked the War Kingdom head-on. Sunshine rescued the pansage from the war kingdom that saved her, too! This was a big-time victory for the Peace Kingdom, which resulted in heavy morale boost for them.

Neutral
These two pokemon, a girl absol (Lorelei) and a boy umbreon (Shadow) found each other, and made a family (A girl named Amelia was their daughter), and made a decent business with their agricultureing (I do't know the right conjugation of that.) skills.

War Kingdom
King Garchomp asked his servent, a Scraffy, to capture Sunshine. Scrafcy succeeded with suprise on his side, and brought it back to the War Kingdom. The War Kingdom kept her as a prize for a while, but then they lost her a so she had been unstolen by a Pansage. In the final battle, King Vulcan left then and never came back, as per King Dragonite's hostile request.

BASIC RULES
No Godmodding
You may be a fusion pokemon only if you and ANOTHER PLAYER (Of a different pokemon than you) have kids. You may not do this if you are a legendary.
No Metagaming
3 Characters Per Person (As many as you choose to have if you are a co-OP)
Keep it PG13 (Or E10 in gaming). If there is gonna be something not PG13, you need to 'blackout' until said event is done.
Please just be nice and friendly to everyone! We are all friends in this RP

I am following the 3 strikes system, unless you are a total jerk. I reserve the right to ask you to leave (I am mostly a benevolent leader, so you would have to get me pretty pissed off.)

Co-OP's
Psy
Saur
Illian

After reading all of that, here is the App! Remove the Parenthesis!
Non-Legendary
No special rules.

NON-LEGENDARY APP
Nickname (If NA, put that):
Name of Pokemon: (Pokemon's species)
Class: (Knight, Shield Maiden, The King's Advisor, Resisent Damsel in Distress, that kind of thing)
Affiliation: (Peace Kingdom, War Kingdom, Affiliation with the Gods or Darkness. Or Rogue, if you like that best.)
Bio: (Bio of your character)

Legendary App
Don't overuse your powers much. Just basically don't be a number spammer or that kind of thing.
Remember, legendaries are not completly omniscient. Some psychic types can see a version of the future, which I shall provide.
Don't be cheap in general

LEGENDARY APP
Nickname: (Does your Pokemon have a Nickname not just Pikachu or Magicrap?)
Name Of Pokemon (What species is your Pokemon?)
Class: (Knight, Advisor, Sheild Maiden, Resident Weird Guy)
Affiliation: (Peace Kingdom, War Kingdom, Darkness, or Rouge)
Moveset: (You're Pokemon's Moves. 4 moves, and 2 HM's. If you have more, just don't go over 5 moves and 3 HM's.)
Bio:

Make Your Own Pokemon (Darkness Only)

Draw it. Don't worry if it stinks! I just need what it looked like for my purposes.
Don't make "God of Overpowerdness" who posseses every possible move. Just don't make it too OP. If you're not sure, ask!
You may make a max of 4 moves per pokemon. Make a description about them so I know what they are.
If you are unclear on anything, ASK!
Don't be cheap in this.
There is a max of 5 Make-your-own type pokemon. (4 Left) First come, first serve.

MAKE YOUR OWN POKEMON (DARKNESS ONLY)

Nickname: (Nickname of Pokemon.)
Name: (Name of Species of Pokemon)
Image: (What does your Pokemon look like? Either draw a picture or explain it pretty well.)
Pokedex Entry: (Your Pokemon's Description of what it does, size, weight, etc.)
All it's Moves: (From Level 1 to 100. Don't be too Overpowered)
Moves You made up: (If necessary, write about the move and what it does.)
Bio:

MAP: Image

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

Accepted Apps:

Psy: Midday (Gardevor), King Vulcan (Garchomp), Yveval, Light (Espeon)
Gold state: Fuzz (Umbreon)
Illian: Talon (Pawanaird
Jake: Rudolf (Xyerses), Rusher (Giritina)
OrigamiMaster: King Dragonite, Sunshine, Midnight (Fusion of Zoura and Gardevor), Arceus, pretty much all NPC's in the Legends.
Saur: Shadow (Umbreon), Nightstorm (Fusion of Zoura and Gardevoir), Arya (Sylveon)
Avalon: Hades (Zoura but with a demon side to him)
Last edited by OrigamiMaster on Sat May 10, 2014 6:35 am, edited 76 times in total.
당신은 당신의 시간이 번역을 낭비!
Economic: -5.25
Social: -2.21
Join Oceanside!
Me: ODsT?
Sauritican: Orbital Drop shock Troopers from Halo?
Me: What does a ring around an angel's head have to do with anything?
Sauritican: dat video game foo :p
Me: I guess you are also gonna tell me how "Call of Duty- Wet Wipes Revenge" is educational, too?

If I am not on, it is likely because I am doing RL stuff. Sorry!

Kannap
Khan of Spam

Founded: May 07, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kannap » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:55 am

Name: (nation name?) Kannap
What kind of Pokemon are you? Pikachu
Spot in Hierarchy(You can only start as okay or lower): Okay
Gender Female
Bio Has lived the life of a normal Pikachu, and has a good mindset. With fear of peace collapsing on the horizon, she has joined the Peace Kingdom.
Luna Amore wrote:Please remember to attend the ritualistic burning of Kannap for heresy
T H E M O U N T A I N S A R E C A L L I N G A N D I M U S T G O
G A Y S I N C E 1 9 9 7
.::The List of National Sports::.
27 years old, gay demisexual, they/them agnostic, North Carolinian. Pumpkin Spice everything.
TET's resident red panda
Red Panda Network
Jill Stein 2024

OrigamiMaster
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby OrigamiMaster » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:55 am

Old RP (War of Pokemon)
There is a planet where there are no humans. Pokemon rule it all. There are great kingdoms and lowly outposts. However, some psychic pokemon have predicted the Age of Peace will end soon. It is up to you to promote peace/promote war.

IC: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=247119
Basically, there are 2 Kingdoms. One which promotes Peace, and the other war. You can join either.
In the very old days of pokemon, there were two Dratini brothers. They were the very best of friends, until one day they met a girl Dratini. It was the most beauiful dratini they had ever seen. They both loved this girl. The younger was trying just to be nice to her, and the older was trying to be make it seem like his brother was a jerk. They brothers left each other, and were really upset at each other. Generations passed, and the decedents of the Dratinis learned made two Kingdoms. One for the younger, nicer brother, and one for the older brother. They were basically in a cold war for a lot of generations. Then one day the people of the War Kingdom (The one with the older brother's decedents) decided they just hated the people of the other kingdom, and declared war on them.

So here are the RP details:
If you die/are bored with your character, you can respawn as a better/worse pokemon based on level and other stuff.

Hierarchy (Everyone can start as anyone up to Okay and can move up the classes. I think I'll start as Really good and be 'king of the Pokemon' (Not for long, but someone has to play him)

Legendary (Legendaries)
Really Good (Really good pokemon. Like Dragonite and stuff like that)
Good pokemon (2nd and 3rd Evolution, and a generally good.)
Okay Pokemon (Just decent pokemon)
Not so good Pokemon (Like Starters-1st Evolution, but okay.)
Bad Pokemon (Magicarp, Psyduck, and other 1st evolution generally bad pokemon

King
King Dragonite [Origamimaster]

Shield Maiden
Sunshine [Origamimaster]

Maiden
Midday [Psy]

Knights
[Positions Always Open]
Eevee [Imperium of Tanith]
Sentry

Page
Painiward [Illan]

Other people I can't think of right now
[position Open]

King
Garchomp [Psycentric]

Knights
[Positions Always Open]

Other people I can't think of right now
[position Open]

ROGUES
[Positions Open]
Umbreon [Sauritican]

[b]Nickname(If you want):[/b]
[b]What kind of Pokemon are you?[/b]
[b]Spot in Hierarchy(You can only start as okay or lower):[/b]
[b]Gender[/b]
[b]Class:[/b]
[b]Affiliation[/b]
[b]Bio[/b]

RULES
No Godmodding
No Metagaming
3 Characters Per Person
Keep it PG13 (Or E10 in gaming)
Please just be nice and friendly to everyone! We are all friends in this RP.

THE MAP!!!!

Last edited by OrigamiMaster on Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
당신은 당신의 시간이 번역을 낭비!
Join Oceanside!
Me: I guess you are also gonna tell me how "Call of Duty- Wet Wipes Revenge" is educational, too?

Kannap
Khan of Spam

Democratic Socialists

Postby Kannap » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:56 am

OrigamiMaster wrote:
Kannap wrote:Name: Kartha
Gender Female
Bio Has lived the life of a normal Pikachu, and has a good mindset. With fear of peace collapsing on the horizon, she has joined the Peace Kingdom.

Name of your character(If you want a nickname) I shall clarify.

Fixed as such
Luna Amore wrote:Please remember to attend the ritualistic burning of Kannap for heresy
G A Y S I N C E 1 9 9 7
27 years old, gay demisexual, they/them agnostic, North Carolinian. Pumpkin Spice everything.
TET's resident red panda
Red Panda Network
Jill Stein 2024

Confederated Southern States
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederated Southern States » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:57 am

Name: Harvick
What kind of Pokemon are you? Pikachu (Evolving into a Raichu later)
Bio: Harvick is a friendly yet somewhat stern Pikachu from the more rural areas of the Peace Kingdom... yeah that's I I've got, I prefer to show not tell.
Leftish-Libertarianish something.
Pro: Gun rights, gay rights, Atheism, moderate positions, Pittsburgh Steelers, hard rock/metal.
Anti: Homophobia/racism, intrusive gun control, most radical positions, extreme capitalism/communism/anything, Baltimore Ravens.
I have an RP set 30 years after the Destroy ending. viewtopic.php?f=31&t=260750
http://godisimaginary.com/
http://www.assaultweapon.info/
The Serbian Empire wrote:
Confederated Southern States wrote:NSG is slowly becoming /b/

It's /b/ with a monocle trying hard to look like a million dollar trooper.

OrigamiMaster
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby OrigamiMaster » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:58 am

Also just realized I didn't have a Class thing. Would you put that in?
당신은 당신의 시간이 번역을 낭비!
Join Oceanside!

Kannap
Khan of Spam

Democratic Socialists

Postby Kannap » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:58 am

OrigamiMaster wrote:
Kannap wrote:Name: Kartha
Gender Femal
Class: Electric

Name of your character(If you want a nickname) I shall clarify.

EDIT: changed back to female (FINAL) and name is likewise.
EDIT2: Class added
Last edited by Kannap on Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
G A Y S I N C E 1 9 9 7
TET's resident red panda
Red Panda Network
Jill Stein 2024

OrigamiMaster
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby OrigamiMaster » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:00 am

GOing AFK for a bit for the Map.
당신은 당신의 시간이 번역을 낭비!
Join Oceanside!

Horusland
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Horusland » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:03 am

Nickname(If you want): Horus
What kind of Pokemon are you? Buizel
Spot in Hierarchy(You can only start as okay or lower): Okay, then, I'll choose okay.
Class: Third grade. Just a normal Pokemon.
Bio: Orphan. Though always having a love for the greater good, he isn't good at socializing.

Note: Horus is not me. He does not have my personality, etc. blah.
Last edited by Horusland on Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
A series of strange bipolar phenomena collectively known as adolescence, taking over a nation formerly terrorizing NSG as an awkward and slightly braindead child.

Maltropia
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 19, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:05 am

... I think "class" refers to King, Knights etc.?
Ɛ> Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING || [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|
Call me Mal(t). Reduce risk of carpal tunnel syndrome!
GE&T:Maritime Imperial Shipwrights | T-O Cartographic
II:Amistad, EATC signatory | PRV founder | CFDS, FIR, ECU member
F&NI:IIwiki | Factbook | Embassy program
WA:Represented by Ambassador Seán Lemass

I used to be a Roleplay Mentor and still love to help people. Find me on Discord and I'll help if I can.

Horusland
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Horusland » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:05 am

Maltropia wrote:... I think "class" refers to King, Knights etc.?

I'm a Buizel. Just a Buizel. No medieval blah.
A series of strange bipolar phenomena collectively known as adolescence, taking over a nation formerly terrorizing NSG as an awkward and slightly braindead child.

Psycentric
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Psycentric » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:09 am

Name: Midday
What kind of pokemon are you? Ralts
Spot in hierarchy Not so good (will evolve later
Gender Female
Class Madien?
Bio Midday is a very young Ralts living in the peace kingdom. She dream of being a real lady.
Hello everybody im so happy to be here on NS!!!!!!

Kannap
Khan of Spam

Democratic Socialists

Postby Kannap » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:11 am

I think class refers to one of the 15 classes of Pokemon.
G A Y S I N C E 1 9 9 7
TET's resident red panda
Red Panda Network
Jill Stein 2024

Maltropia
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:14 am

Kannap wrote:

But those are called Type... and I thought everyone knew Pokémon's types. :?
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING || [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|

I used to be a Roleplay Mentor and still love to help people. Find me on Discord and I'll help if I can.

Horusland
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Horusland » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:15 am

Maltropia wrote:
Kannap wrote:

But those are called Type... and I thought everyone knew Pokémon's types. :?

Indeed.

Sauritican
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sauritican » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:16 am

Nickname(If you want): Shadow (I like the name for some reason)
What kind of Pokemon are you? Umbreon
Spot in Hierarchy(You can only start as okay or lower): I'm guessing Okay
Gender Male
Class]rogue so I don't know
Bio Orphan, but can be caring, has a pessimistic attitude at times,
Affiliation is a rogue
Last edited by Sauritican on Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:57 am, edited 4 times in total.
I am a proud socialist catholic Mexican-American, and Scalie from Utah
Call me saur or sauri, equesti, equestican or my full name.
All hail Queen Chrysalis, Queen of all Changelings
I am the Changeling Prince, as decreed by Sine

Class J13: Tier 4, Type VI, Superpower
Ns Hetalia, you join da?
Станьте одним Россию матушку, да?
OOC:I'm socialist with help from NS
I'm a patriotic and authoritarian Socialist
http://www.nationstates.net/nation=sauritican/detail=factbook/id=108196Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheWwefan117
Co-Nation to equestican

OrigamiMaster
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby OrigamiMaster » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:30 am

Yes. Thank you for asking.
당신은 당신의 시간이 번역을 낭비!
Join Oceanside!

OrigamiMaster
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby OrigamiMaster » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:33 am

Peace Kingdom Map

Tell me if you think it's good. The ruler of the War Kingdom can make it.
당신은 당신의 시간이 번역을 낭비!
Join Oceanside!

Horusland
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Horusland » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:34 am

Can I just spawn outside of these kingdom thingies?

OrigamiMaster
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby OrigamiMaster » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:35 am

HorusLand wrote:Can I just spawn outside of these kingdom thingies?

Sure.
당신은 당신의 시간이 번역을 낭비!
Join Oceanside!

OrigamiMaster
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby OrigamiMaster » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:37 am

WOuld youguys put your Affiliation (What kingdom you're in) in your app? You can be Rouge, FYI. Sorry I'm adding so much stuff. :oops:
당신은 당신의 시간이 번역을 낭비!
Join Oceanside!

Kannap
Khan of Spam

Democratic Socialists

Postby Kannap » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:42 am

OrigamiMaster wrote:

Yes. Thank you for asking.

You need to make more classes than just King and Knights then..
G A Y S I N C E 1 9 9 7
TET's resident red panda
Red Panda Network
Jill Stein 2024

Maltropia
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:42 am

"Rouge" means "Red" in French. The spelling you're after is Rogue.

Why does everyone do that? :p

Sauritican
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sauritican » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:42 am

mine will be rouge then
I am a proud socialist catholic Mexican-American, and Scalie from Utah
Call me saur or sauri, equesti, equestican or my full name.
All hail Queen Chrysalis, Queen of all Changelings
I am the Changeling Prince, as decreed by Sine

Class J13: Tier 4, Type VI, Superpower
Ns Hetalia, you join da?
Станьте одним Россию матушку, да?
OOC:I'm socialist with help from NS
I'm a patriotic and authoritarian Socialist
http://www.nationstates.net/nation=sauritican/detail=factbook/id=108196Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheWwefan117
Co-Nation to equestican

Horusland
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Horusland » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:43 am

Please accept some apps.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse