NATION

PASSWORD

Cedar Air - Home of the Cheap Flight

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Coulter Bay
Spokesperson

Founded: May 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Cedar Air - Home of the Cheap Flight

Postby Coulter Bay » Wed May 01, 2013 2:44 pm

Cedar Air
Home of the Cheap Flight

Flights Start Just Over $8.00!

Today, flying is expensive. Airlines often will look to cheat you out of every penny, every dollar, every $100 bill they can. Charging several hundreds for a cramped two hour flight? Making you pay for the bathroom? What competitor airlines will do to earn a buck off you is beyond ridiculous. At Cedar Air, we believe in a truly low-cost experience that skips the ridiculous fees all the other airlines like to charge you.

We take a minimalist view on things. So that we can offer you a truly cheap flight, without random add-on fees, we skip on things that aren't really needed - in-seat screens and pockets, window covers, and reclining seats among them. Safety placards are attached to the back of each seat, and grey linoleum floors make for quick clean ups, leading to quicker turn-arounds. In addition, advertisements located overhead, seat-mounted, on the top side of the wings, and on the flight attendants clothing allow us to raise money in additional forms - and that means that we can offer even lower prices to you!

Cutting weight is another way to cut costs by lowering fuel consumption. As such, there are no overhead bins, and cabin lights have been halved. The seats are also made of thinner padding. All this adds up to large weight and fuel savings, and lower prices for you.

While we offer a no-frills trip, we guarantee no added fees. There is no fee for food or beverage - water and a small package of peanuts are always available. There is no fee for additional luggage - one full size check-in, and one small carry-on bag is always permitted. The use of one of our two-per-aircraft lavatories is always free.

Welcome Cedar Air to Your Airports!
Let Cedar Air fly into your airports! Please fill out the application below.
Code: Select all
[b]Route Expansion[/b]
[i]Your Nation:[/i]
[i]Your Airport Name:[/i]
[i]Airport Code:[/i]
[i]Airport City:[/i]
[i]2-3 Paragraph Advertisement About City:[/i]
[i]Picture of City:[/i] Required if you want your city advertised
[i]City Population:[/i]
[i]Business Friendly?[/i]
[i]Family Friendly?[/i]
[i]Teens/Young Adults/Parties Friendly?[/i]
[i]Flights Per Day:[/i]

AIRPORT 2
[i]Picture:[/i] Required if you want your city advertised
[i]Family Friendly?[/i]

AIRPORT 3
[i]Picture:[/i] Required if you want your city advertised
[i]Family Friendly?[/i]

Airfare Starting At Just $8.97 - Visit Jameville, Coulter Bay from Rise City, Coulter Bay
Experience Jameville on Cedar Air!
The beautiful city of Jameville, with the large and easy-flowing Harold River flowing through the heart of downtown - known as the Riverfront District - is home to some 790,000 in the city itself, and another 2.5 million in its suburbs. Just an hours drive from the ocean, this mountain-view city is idea for those who love beauty and the outdoors, although its thriving nightlife is fantastic for the younger crowd.

Visit Davencourt, Coulter Bay from Sierra Vista, Coulter Bay - Just $19.34
Experience Davencourt on Cedar Air!
Davencourt, located in northern Coulter Bay, is a beautiful river city home to some 650,000 people. The outdoorsy nature of the region draws people to its wilderness escape, while night life keeps the younger party-goes happy. Three hours from the ocean, this little city is a gem.

Visit Sjandle, Schmiegelland from Jamesville, Coulter Bay - Just $21.16
Experience Sjandle on Cedar Air!
Sjandle is one of the most picturesque cities in the world. It has a great nightlife and some great sports. So, come and enjoy!
Last edited by Coulter Bay on Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:27 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Coulter Bay is a part of the Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion - The State of Coulter Bay.
Please excuse my short posts, I am without a computer and only have my phone currently.
Storefronts
Crown Motors | Wide Format Technology Systems | Yorkhaund Tire Company | Demand! Movies | Cedar Air

Coulter Bay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Coulter Bay » Thu May 02, 2013 2:44 pm

Destinations
Rise City, Coulter Bay - Rise International Airport - RIS
Jameville, Coulter Bay - Jameville International Airport - JVX
Davencourt, Coulter Bay - Davencourt International Airport - DAV
Sierra Vista, Coulter Bay - Sierra Vista International Airport - SVI
Pocock City, Coulter Bay - Pocock International Airport - PCX
Armstein, Coulter Bay - Armstein-Flatlands International Aiport - AFI
Sjandle, Schmiegelland - Sjandle International Airport - SGA
Naybra City, Naybra - Naybra International Airport - NIA
Bradvadine, Octavashire - Glorious Leader Pat-Il-Rick International Airport - GLI
Al De Londonisea, Britonisea - New Britannual Airport - ADL
Trolleborg City, Trolleborg - Trolleborg International Airport - TRO

Routes - Domestic
Rise City - Jameville (14 x Day)
Rise City - Sierra Vista (10 x Day)
Rise City - Pocock City (3 x Day)
Rise City - Armstein (3 x Day)
Rise City - Sjandle (5 x Day)
Rise City - Kolasap (2 x Day)
Jameville - Sierra Vista (13 x Day)
Jameville - Pocock City (8 x Day)
Jameville - Armstein (1 x Day)

Routes - Foreign
Jamesville - Sjandle (5 x Day)
Sierra Vista - Davencourt (2 x Day)
Sierra Vista - Kolasap (2 x Day)
Davencourt - Kolasap (2 x Day)
Davencourt - Sjandle (5 x Day)
Rise City - Naybra City (7 x Day)
Jamesville - Naybra City (4 x Day)
Davencourt - Naybra City (2 x Day)
Sierra Vista -Naybra City (1 x Day)
Rise City - Bradvadine (3 x Day)
Al De Londonisea - Sjandle (2 x Day)
Al De Londonisea - Rise City (4 x Day)
Al De Londonisea - Sierra Vista (4 x Day)
Jamesville - Trolleborg City (1 x Day)
Kirkland - Trolleborg City (1 x Day)
Last edited by Coulter Bay on Thu Sep 28, 2023 5:01 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Coulter Bay is a part of the Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion - The State of Coulter Bay.
Please excuse my short posts, I am without a computer and only have my phone currently.
Storefronts
Crown Motors | Wide Format Technology Systems | Yorkhaund Tire Company | Demand! Movies | Cedar Air

Coulter Bay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Coulter Bay » Fri May 24, 2013 11:17 am

Bump
Storefronts

Magnustan
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Magnustan » Sun May 26, 2013 4:30 pm

I would like to know really quick, is your company willing to fly to a country that most people won't fly to?

By the way nice picture of "Jameville" (Im guessing Portland?)
Magnustan is a communist country overcoming "The Revolution", which resulted in our Great Leader coming to office. Those who don't obey him will be treated as we please.
http://www.nationstates.net/nation=magnustan The Nation
http://www.nationstates.net/region=land_of_holy_leaders The Region
“Et dux seditioni servire”

Schmiegelland
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Schmiegelland » Sun May 26, 2013 4:49 pm

Route Expansion
Your Nation: Schmiegelland
Your Airport Name: Sjandle International Airport
Airport Code: SGA
Airport City: Sjandle
2-3 Paragraph Advertisement About City: Sjandle is one of the most picturesque cities in the world. It has a great nightlife and some great sports. So, come and enjoy!
Picture: Image
City Population: 110 million at last count
Business Friendly? Yes
Family Friendly? Yes
Teens/Young Adults/Parties Friendly? Yes
Flights Per Day: 5

AIRPORT 2
Your Airport Name: Kolasap International Airport
Airport Code: KIA
Airport City: Kolasap
2-3 Paragraph Advertisement About City: Kolasap has some of the best snows in the world, and in summer, has the best hiking trails in Schmiegelland. Along with some good restaurants and the home of the best coffee-making company in Schmiegelland, Kolasap is always the place to be.
Picture: Image
City Population: 24 million at last count
Business Friendly? Yes
Family Friendly? Yes
Teens/Young Adults/Parties Friendly? Yes
Flights Per Day: 2

Coulter Bay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Coulter Bay » Tue May 28, 2013 12:27 pm

We are very happy to announce our first international destinations and routes!

We will begin operating flights between the following:
Rise City - Sjandle
Jamesville - Sjandle
Davencourt - Sjandle
Davencourt - Kolasap
Rise City - Kolasap
Sierra Vista - Kolasap

OOC: Correct! Portland it is! :)
Last edited by Coulter Bay on Tue May 28, 2013 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Storefronts

Naybra
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Naybra » Tue May 28, 2013 1:25 pm

Route Expansion
Your Nation: The Western Isles of Naybra
Your Airport Name:Naybra International Airport
Airport Code: NIA
Airport City: Naybra City
2-3 Paragraph Advertisement About City: Naybra City is the Capital of Naybra. Located near the Tragan River, it is a symbol of Naybra's power in trade and business. Naybra City is committed to the environment and has many environmentally friendly buildings, uses alternative energy, and has public parks and recreation centers throughout.
Picture:

City Population: Over 200,000 citizens
Business Friendly? Yes
Family Friendly? Yes
Teens/Young Adults/Parties Friendly? Yes (As long as they are not violent)
Flights Per Day: Average of 2

*Naybra is looking for airlines at the New Naybra International Airport located Here! We highly request that you fill out an application so we can establish flights between our nations. We’d be honored to service your airline. Thank you for your consideration.*
Last edited by Naybra on Tue May 28, 2013 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Member of the Panessos Community
| | The Western Isles of Naybra | |
Moving on Up
IIWiki | My History in NationStates | Embassy Program | Naybra International Airport | WIoN Inc.
DEFCON STATUS
1. Nuclear War
2. Engaged in War
3. Preparing for War
4. Sending Aid
5. Increase Intelligence Activity
6. Normal Readiness
Call me Naybra

Coulter Bay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Coulter Bay » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:30 pm

We are very happy to announce a new international destination!!

Rise City - Naybra City
Jamesville - Naybra City
Davencourt - Naybra City
Sierra Vista -Naybra City
Storefronts

Octavashire
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Octavashire » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:16 pm

Route Expansion
Your Nation:The Dictatorship of Octavashire
Your Airport Name: Glorious Leader Pat-Il-Rick International Airport
Airport Code: GLI
Airport City: Bradvadine
2-3 Paragraph Advertisement About City: Glorious Leader Pat-Il-Rick International Airport prides itself in its hip and current airport style. No man, woman or child is left unattended and with just a nominal fee, your bags will be handled with the utmost care and respect!
Picture:
City Population: Close to 3,000,000
Business Friendly? Yes, only if the "Business Fee" is paid in full
Family Friendly? Yes, only if the "Family Fee" is paid in full
Teens/Young Adults/Parties Friendly? Yes, but everyone must adhere to the unbridled rules. Those who do not are subject to denial of return home and or prison.
Flights Per Day: 6
Nation: The Peoples Dictatorship of Octavashire
Largest City: Bradvadine
Currency: Cotterlan
DEFCON: [ 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 ]
WARCON: Code Green | [Code Blue] | Code Yellow | Code Orange | Code Red
War Victories: Annexation of Bradvadine
Current Leader: Pat-Pong-Si

Coulter Bay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Coulter Bay » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:32 pm

We are very happy to announce a new international destination!!

Rise City - Bradvadine
Storefronts

Sky World Aerospace
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sky World Aerospace » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:59 am

Dear Cedar Air,

Why choose other manufacturers when you can choose Sky World Aerospace? We offer the best lineup for the best price, especially for those concerned about their impact on the environment.

In the words of a critic,
"If there is one thing that impressed all the reporters across the board, it was the sheer number and variety of product lines available in every listed field. From subsonic transport aircraft to the bleeding edge in hypersonic business transportation, Sky World Aerospace covers a wide swath of the market and caters to just about every possible civilian need... "With a few minor exceptions, all of the products sold by Sky World Aerospace are quite competitive and reasonable value for money. In the case of the company's well-documented civilian product lines, customers will be pleasantly surprised once the bill is received."

We have picked out several of our lineup that might please you.

Length: 250 ft
Height (from ground): 51 ft
Wingspan: 230 ft
Seats: 394 1-class
Crew: 3 cockpit
Range: 10,900 miles
Maximum Take Off Weight: 341,000 lbs
Empty Weight: 284,934 lbs
Take-off distance: 7,450 ft
Landing distance: 7,500 ft
Cruising speed: Mach 5.5 (4,186 mph)
Cruising altitude: 50,000 ft
Max speed: Mach 9 (6,850 mph)
Ceiling: 57,750 ft
Engine: 2 AoFE 3500 Scramjets

Length:258 ft
Tail Height: 60 ft
Wingspan: 200 ft
Seats: 225, two class, 296, one class
Crew: 2 cockpit
Range: 12,000 miles
Maximum Take Off Weight: 660,000 lbs
Empty Weight: 533,000 lbs
Take-off distance: 7,000 ft
Landing distance: 6,500 ft
Cruising speed: Mach 0.96 (731 mph)
Cruising altitude: 42,000 ft
Max speed: Mach 0.98 (750 mph)
Ceiling: 50,000 ft

Length: 96 ft
Height: 36 ft 10 in
Wingspan: 125 ft
Seats: 118, two class, 188, one class
Crew: 2 cockpit
Range: 6,000 miles- 8,500 miles
Maximum Take Off Weight: 184,500 lbs
Empty Weight: 114,587 lbs
Take-off distance: 4,000 ft
Landing distance: 4,500 ft
Cruising speed: 500 mph
Cruising altitude: 30,000 ft
Max speed: 554 mph
Ceiling: 35,000 ft
Engine: 2 AoFE 3000 protofans

Please visit our main product line at www.skyworld.com.

Sincerely,
Bendra Cieasu
CEO, Sky World Aerospace

Coulter Bay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Coulter Bay » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:53 pm

Bendra Cieasu;

Thank you for sending us information on your aircrafts. However, at this time your aircrafts are above what we are willing to spend as our focus is on keeping costs as low as possible. That means that high-end aircrafts are out of the picture for us.

Thank you.

Pamela Simson
Chief Executive Officer
Storefronts

Woodstead
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:14 am

Greetings,

Caelum Kitchen, part of the Servhero Services corporation, is seeking new airliners to provide with its plethora of great flavours. It has served many small domestic airliners and private airports in Woodstead, as well as its big contract with Ecosusair- Woodstead's flag carrying airline.

Whilst we believe that airline food is somewhat of a joke- most air cuisine is a plastic-laden buffet of rock- hard and wrinkly items. Caelum Kitchen has its own menu based on market research- a longitudinal study from 2005 to 2008, held in Woodstead and on its flights. We concluded the menu here would be fitting.

All foods are vetted by the Food Standards Agency, Ethical Foods Council, and are expected to be vetted by any outstanding authorities for any airline and nation concerned with each flight. We are a certified caterer, and Woodstead's unparalleled airline caterer.

With this in mind, we would like to invite Cedar Air, if they so wish, to apply as a clients, whose customers and fliers we can serve. Furthermore, the company runs on a high standard of quality care, as part of the Arena Conglomerate Initiative, For The Consumer.

Thank you very much for your time, and we hope we can accommodate for your needs.

Faithful regards,
Sven Heidersohn
Managing Director, Caelum Kitchen
I don't use this account anymore. Need to TG me? Just hit up Nyasott or Cez-Zaeri.

Coulter Bay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Coulter Bay » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:31 am

Sven Heidersohn,

I regret to inform you that, as an extreme budget airline, your offer is out of range for what we offer - indeed, flights less than four hours receive no meals, and we only offer the least expensive option for meals on flights over four hours to keep our, and our customers, prices down. Best of luck you to, Sven.

Patricia Willmoore
Chief Executive Officer
Storefronts

Coulter Bay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Coulter Bay » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:50 am

Cedar Air is looking for more destinations!
Storefronts

Woodstead
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:23 pm

Sir/ Madam,

LoyaltyMe is interested in offering you a place on our scheme. LoyaltyMe offers its customers a card which can be swiped or electronically linked to online shopping accounts. For participants, every full NSDollar spent on your products would be exchanged for a rate (currently 15 points) which can be put on to a card. Now, when your customer purchases, say 500 points worth of flights (currently, your lowest price flight would equate to 120 points), or other items from other participants, you can offer a reduction if the customer wishes to redeem a Cedar Air voucher (worth 500 pts.)...that might entitle them to a 10% discount on their next flight.

Market research at the Metropolitan University of Woldland's Business Faculty has suggested that LoyaltyMe works- especially for families waiting for the next bargain, or businesses buying in bulk. People who spend in LoyaltyMe-participating businesses, will get discounted in any other LoyaltyMe participating business.

We would be very interested in setting up a scheme with you. If you wish to participate, please respond with a coupon offer worth 500 points, and it will be promoted here.

Thank you for your time and patience.

Sincerely,
Evadne Platt
Director of Expansion, LoyaltyMe
I don't use this account anymore. Need to TG me? Just hit up Nyasott or Cez-Zaeri.

Coulter Bay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Coulter Bay » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:46 pm

Evadne Platt,

We will be reaching out to you soon to further discuss this proposal. Thank you.
Storefronts

Coulter Bay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Coulter Bay » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:24 pm

We are excited to announce that a special promotional price for tickets, which ends in 24 hours, provides 50% discounts on any ticket.
Storefronts

Coulter Bay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Coulter Bay » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:52 am

Cheap flights coming to your nation soon!
Storefronts

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Britonisea » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:42 pm

TO: CEO of Airport

We hope that you like my application as Britannual worked hard for it... (Not really) Just typed a few words...

Route Expansion
Your Nation: Britonisea
Your Airport Name: ADL: New Britannual Airport
Airport Code: ADL!
Airport City: Al De Londonisea
2-3 Paragraph Advertisement About City:

Al De Londonisea is a nice city that is on the edge on the bay and it is right next to another city to Londonisea. Al De Londonisea is the 2nd biggest city in Britonisea after The Capital Telm City.

Secondly, Al De Londonisea is a city where everything is a rival. It is highly competitive and everyone is expected to help in. Al De Londonisea is named the greatest city in Britonisea after Doportedas.

City Population: 17 million
Business Friendly? Yes
Family Friendly? Definately
Teens/Young Adults/Parties Friendly? Yep
Flights Per Day:

Mon: 2 flights
Tue: 2 flights
Wed: 1 flight
Thu: 0 flights
Fri: 3 flights
Sat: 1 flight
Sun: 1flight

From CEO of Britannual
WINNER OF THE 112ND WORLDVISION SONG CONTEST
LISTEN NOW: KIANA KNIGHT - SAYONARA

Rexubliqué Univexserellué de Brityunik #BRI
Follow Britonish Television on Twitter: TVBBritonisea
WorldVision Top 9 | WorldVision Factbook
1st - 162 points - WV112 (314 J+T)
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 138 points - WV99 (258 J+T)
1st - 134 points - WV87 (242 J+T)
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

World Hit Festival Top 9 | World Hit Festival Factbook
1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Coulter Bay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Coulter Bay » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:09 pm

Cedar Air is opening up routes to New Britannual Airport!
Storefronts

Coulter Bay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Coulter Bay » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:24 pm

Cedar Air
Home of the Cheap Flight

Your airline for cheap flights across the world!
Storefronts

Alebcay
Envoy

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Booker Hyden International Airport

Postby Alebcay » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:25 pm

Route Expansion
Your Nation: Republic of Alebcay
Your Airport Name: Booker Hyden International Airport
Airport Code: ICAO code BHIA, IATA code BHI pending approval
Airport City: Booker
2-3 Paragraph Advertisement About City: Booker is a place with something for everyone: golden beaches, tall mountains, lofty dunes, and luscious resorts. Whatever you fancy, Booker has something for you. Come experience the thrill of parasailing or paragliding, or if you prefer something more relaxing, rent a sailboat for a day. Watch the sun set on the vast blue sea as you sip on a glass of wine in our fine restaurants. Dine on award-winning seafood and relax in our five-star hotels and spas. Booker is much more than just a city, it's an entire experience! Come visit today and see for yourself what the Booker experience is like.
Picture of City: Image
City Population: 2,000,000
Business Friendly? Yes
Family Friendly? Yes
Teens/Young Adults/Parties Friendly? No
Flights Per Day: 2
Last edited by Alebcay on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Coulter Bay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Coulter Bay » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:35 pm

Cedar Air is now servicing Booker Hyden International Airport!
Storefronts

Separate Texas
Envoy

Founded: Mar 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Separate Texas » Sun May 04, 2014 5:46 pm

The Post Aircraft Corporation is currently looking for buyers for our StarLine of Civil Jets. We have jets ranging from the tiny Barnard's Star 7-Passenger Turboprob, to the Monstrosity that is the 800+ passenger Betelgeuse. Please stop by our storefront and look at our options. If you don't like any of them, vote for the one you want at the poll.

Best Wishes,
Rebekah Post, CEO of Texas Air Industries
Aircraft: Post Aircraft Corporation
Airline: Texan Airways

Threat level 1 (peace)

The Bay of Pimps: Cease-Fire
The Defense of Rawaii: Victory

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade