NATION

PASSWORD

Yuki Enterprises-Closed due to NS issues.

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Soritia
Envoy

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Yuki Enterprises-Closed due to NS issues.

Postby Soritia » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:33 pm

"Welcome to Yuki Enterprises,I am known as the X.S.C.P.(Xylion Sentient Computer Project), and I invite you to join the Yuki Technologies family and purchase our products."A female computer voice says, voice pitch-perfect, like a newly polished silver bell. "I am one of the most recent A.I. projects of Yuki Enterprises, and I wish to tell you a bit about us."She spoke again. "We are part of the number one leading technology business in The Kingdoms of Soritia and we are part of the organization known as the I.C.B.(International Conglomerate of Businesses). We provide only the most advanced, effectient, and intelligent computer programs, a quality in electronics that is hard to find, and the promise that we are worth your time and money, thank you for browsing Yuki Enterprises, home to science."She spoke once again, the lights above your head sputtered revealing that they were powered by blue Ions, robots and machines walked around the room, people walked and talked looking and smiling at you, this was something that was hard to find, a company that kept their promise, a company that was like family, a company of science.

What we offer: Yuki enterprises offers everything from resources, to weapons, to the latest software. We offer oil, metal, building materials. We offer missiles, turrets, and mounted weapons. We offer small arms, tanks, jets, and naval technologies. We offer the next age of total dominance over your opponent, they will not see you coming, they will not hear you coming.We will mask you with a fog, paint your wings black, and give you a arsenal capable of wiping out life on any country on the face of the planet, that is what you get when you shop at Yuki Enterprises, the promise of defense & security, sleek , streamlined technology, offensive capabilities beyond your imagination, & what could only amount to the absolute knowledge you will protect all your people, conquer every enemy, and end wars with words, this is our promise, and we have already fulfilled it.
OOC rules:
Do not spam

Respect me, I am the OP, and here I am the ultimate power, this is my universe, say something wrong(offensive[racial,gender-wise,sexuality-wise,religion-wise, etc]) and I report it to the mods.

Respect eachother

No declaring war on my nation because of Yuki Technologies, one:that is a very bad idea,two:I will not acknowledge it, because it is stupid, among MANY other reasons Three:This is a storefront, not a meeting with the W.A. gone horribly wrong while every Nationstates nuclear super-power is in the room.Four:Yes, I know this is not a W.A. meeting, and I know that I am not an NS super-power.

You must have an IC post, just use spoilers and 'OOC' to show the difference between the IC and OOC portions of your post

Send all questions to me, I will have all questions asked in the store-front deleted by a mod

I want to keep this streamline and sleek, use spoilers for pictures, larger icons, and posts longer than 2 paragraphs or 15 lines

You must use the specific forms on everything except the things I do not have forms for

Purchase Form(Single, Multiple):
Code: Select all
[list]
[b]Products that are being purchased:[/b]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[b]Units per product:[/b]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[/list]

Build Yuki Technologies Factories in your nation:
[list]
[*][b]Nations Full Name:[/b]
[*][b]Location of Factory:[/b]
[*][b]Amount of Factories:[/b]
[*][b]Special Requests:[/b][/list]

Contracts: Yuki Enterprises has started accepting product contracts, give us any details you wish on the design and we will create it for you. Please note the product has to be practical. We create everything from capital starships, to ship-of-the-line naval ships, to everything else you can think of.
[b]Nation:[/b]
[b]Product Name:[/b]
[b]Specifics:[/b]
[b]Purpose:[/b]

Stocks:
Ups & downs: Up 25.0%
Maximum amount of stocks that can be bought per person: No maximum
Number of stocks left for purchase: 1,950,000 ($162,922,500 NSDs)

Stock holders:
The Democratic States of Schmiegelland:50,000 stocks
Up from: $27.85 NSDs

Stocks:

Stocks in Soritian Resources:
Stocks ups & downs: +.5
Worth of share (price of one share): $20.50 NSDs
Worth of share up from:
Unit (number of share) For Sale: 1,000,000,000 shares ($20,500,000,000.00 NSDs)
Number of stocks not being sold: 29,000,000,000 shares ($594,500,000,000.00 NSDs
Total Stocks:50,000,000 NSDs
Total worth of stocks:$615,000,000,000.00 NSDs
Total Worth of held stocks: ($594,500,000,000.00 NSDs NSDs)

Stocks in Majestic Arms:
Worth of share (price of one share): $360.00 NSDs
Total Stocks:180,132,150 shares($64,847,574,000 NSDs)

Stocks in Crystal Soft:
Worth of share (price of one share):$571.98 NSDs
Total Stocks: 419,737,800[30%]($240,081,626,844)

Stocks in Name here:
Stocks ups & downs:
Worth of share (price of one share):
Worth of share up from:
Unit (number of share) For Sale:
Number of stocks not being sold:
Total Stocks:
Total worth of stocks:
Total Worth of held stocks:

Stocks in Name here:
Stocks ups & downs:
Worth of share up from:
Total Stocks:
Total worth of stocks:

Stocks in Name here:
Stocks ups & downs:
Worth of share up from:
Total Stocks:
Total worth of stocks:

Stocks in Name here:
Stocks ups & downs:
Worth of share up from:
Total Stocks:
Total worth of stocks:

Stocks in Name here:
Stocks ups & downs:
Worth of share up from:
Total Stocks:
Total worth of stocks:

Stocks in Name here:
Stocks ups & downs:
Worth of share up from:
Total Stocks:
Total worth of stocks:

Stocks in Name here:
Stocks ups & downs:
Worth of share up from:
Total Stocks:[i]
[i]Total worth of stocks:

[b]Please fill out the information below to invest in Yuki Enterprises.[/b]
[b]Full Name of nation /organisation /individual:[/b]
[b]Representative:[/b]
[b]Company:[/b]
[b]Unit (Stock) For Sale You want to Buy:[/b]

[b]If you wish to sell your stock,[/b]

[b]Full Name of nation / organisation / individual:[/b]
[b]Representative:[/b]
[b]Company:[/b]
[b]Unit (Stock)/share(s) you want to sell:[/b]

Sales History
The Democratic States of Schmiegelland: $3,800,000 NSDs

Fay2: $3.6 Million NSDs

New Tyran: $150,000 NSDs

Reino de Brazil: $11,002,024,600.00 NSDs
Last edited by Soritia on Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:39 pm, edited 25 times in total.
I am not weird, I am SPESHIAL AND ADORABLEZ, now bow down before me before I rip out your spine and barbecue your ribs after I cut them out of your body.

Soritia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Non-military Product Database

Postby Soritia » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:33 pm

Non-military product database:

Metal:
Gold:-Gold is a malleable, ductile, extremely lusterous golden-yellow metal that most find attractive. It is used as a currency in many countries on many planets and is a precious metal, because it is rare. Yuki Enterprises promises that their gold bullion are only the finest, hand inspected gold bullions you will find.-$1,200.00 NSDs per one troy ounce gold bullion.

Silver:-Price per kilogram bullion:$300.00 NSDs-Silver is a rare, ductile, malleable precious metal that is used in everything from electronics to jewellery. It is a valuable precious metal, though no where near as vaulable as gold on the market. Yuki Enterprises promises that their silver is quite possibly the best, purest, hand inspected silver on the market, and that our pride in our silver's quality has never wavered.

Image [b]Platinum
-[spoiler]Platinum is a rare silver-like metal, that is one of the most valuable metals on the planet, for it is even better than gold/silver at being a superconductor. Its name is derived from the Spanish term [i]patina
which litterally means little silver, which could be a reference to them believing it was like silver, or was silver itself. It is a dense, malleable, ductile, precious, gray-white transition metal that has six isotopes that occur naturally, and it one of the rarest elements in the Earth's crust.

Platinum is used in catalytic converters, laboratory equipment, electrical contacts and electrodes, platinum resistance thermometers, dentistry equipment, and as/in jewelry. As a heavy metal it causes health issues when someone is exposed to its salts, but because of its resistance to corrosion it isn't as toxic as other heavy metals. Compounds containing platinum, for cisplatin for instance, are used against certain types of cancer.

As a pure metal, and even more so because of the quality and purity of Soritian platinum, platinum is a silver-white metal that is lustrous, ductile, and malleable. Platinum is even more ductile than gold, silver and copper, making it the most ductile of the pure metals, though gold is still more malleable than platinum. It does not oxidize at any temperature, though it is corroded by corrosive alkalis, halogens, cyanides, and sulfer. Platinum is also insoluable in hyrdochloric and nitric acid, but disolves in hot aqua regia to form chloroplatinic acid.

Due to platinum's resistance to wear and tarnishing make this beautiful metal ideal for fine jewelry. The metal has an excellent resistance to high temperatures and corrosion and it also has stable electrical properties, all of which have been used for industrial applications.--

Price:
50 Grams(1.6075 Troy Ounces): $2,385.59 NSDs Per Bullion

100 Grams(3.2151 Troy Ounces): $4,771 NSDs Per Bullion

1 Kilogram(32.151 Troy Ounces): $47,711 NSDs Per Bullion
[/i][/b]

Copper:-$7.39 NSDs per Kilogram(Bullion)-Copper is a metal used in industry, and with the Soritians' promise to have only the purest, highest quality copper for currency, and the hardest, highest quality copper for industrial purposes as well. Copper ductile(able to perform well under stress)metal with very high thermal and electrical conductivity, which is why it is so useful in industry. The metal and its alloys have been used for thousands of years in anything from axes and swords, to things such as electrical wiring. In the Roman era, copper was mined mostly on Cyprus, which is the origin of its name as cyprium(or Metal of Cyprus), though it was later shortened to cupprum. Architectural structures built with Soritian copper gain and -absolutely- stunning color that can range from light blue to a chalky green, due to the unique and varied pigments in Soritian's land.

Fuels, Oils, and Gas:
Jet Fuel-Jet Fuel is a type of fuel used in aviation that is used in aircraft powered by a gas-turbine engines. We promise that Soritian jet fuel is only the purest, cleanest burning, highest quality jet fuel and that your jets will not be harmed by it in any way. Soritian jet fuel A is a newly created fuel that uses hydrogeon to power large jets, this is a specific formula that can beused in any type of air craft that has a gas-turbine engine. We also offer normal jet fuel, such as jet fuel A, jet fuel A-1, and jet fuel B. Jet fuel A has a flash point higher than 38 degrees C(100 degrees F), as does jet fuel A-1, the difference between these two fuels is that jet fuel A has a higher freezing temperature and jet fuel A-1 has the mandatory addition of anti-static. Jet fuel B is a unique fuel(30% kerosene, 70% gasoline)mixture used to enhance cold weather performance. Jet fuel B is dangerous for its lighter composition, for this reason it is rarely used.-$18.00 NSDs per gallon

Diesel Fuel-$1.18 NSDs per gallon

Raw Unprocessed Patroleum:-Unprocessed patroleum can be processed into nearly anything, from multiple types of fuels, to plastic covering. With out petroleum you can make anymore because of the quality of the things that will be made out of this, our patroleum is pure, $2.99 Per gallon

Natural Gas:Natural gas is useful for heat and energy, among other things, and as such is one of our more expensive products, going for Price:$2.00 NSDs per cubic inches, but the price is worth it, as are our other products. So come and join us in the age of energy and technology, to know that your products are pure and natural.

Building Material:
Wood:We offer all types of wood, from the strongest Ash wood to the rarest woods in the world. The price is the same for all of them, because we know we are the standard at which other products' quality, that is how good our wood is.-$350.00 NSDs per ton

Power Generators:

Why you should buy Soritian Resources: You should buy Soritian resources because of the quality, and eco-friendly status of them, we legally obtain these resources in our own country, with out stealing or killing to get it. You can be assured no one was hurt in acquiring these, and that they are legal. Our products have sheer quality after being hand-inspected and molded to perfection, we can assure you that you will have the best products on the market, and they are completely natural.

Prices/descriptions needed for the following resources:
Iridium

Osmium

Palladium

Rhenium

Ruthenium

Germanium

Gallium

Indium

Tellurium

Bismuth

Steel

Tin

Iron

Titanium

Uranium

Bronze

Brass

Rhodium

Software, Hardware, & Computers Database:

Chronos Computer System:
"Chronos"Computer System, a state of the art computer system capable of releasing viruses, hacking into computers from a distance, and taking remote control of virtually any computer system on the face of the planet.

Computer Sentience Chip:
The Computer Sentience Chip(C.S.C.), is a computer chip that allows a computer to learn from experiences and the internet to the point they eventually develop sentience, it is quite an amazing development by Yuki Enterprises. This can evolve computers into the most powerful ones in the world, so it is the best computer chip made since it can quite literally run on any type of technology and elevate its intelligence to a new level, it also has different limits, like limiting a computer to near-sentience, or something like that.

Drachine Cloning Chambers:
Drachine Cloning Chambers may be the most advanced in the world, with the ability to grow a clone to any age while simultaniously being able to modify them in any way, such as giving them psionic capabilities or a different color of eyes than the original donor has, and being able to teach then thousands of things, like speech, how to drive, how pilot planes and star ships, tactics, everyday things, what is good and what is bad, and thousands of other things...the D.C.C. is the cloning chamber to create the perfect cook, scientist, pilot, tactician, architect, soldier, or anything else you can think of.
Last edited by Soritia on Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:36 pm, edited 21 times in total.
I am not weird, I am SPESHIAL AND ADORABLEZ, now bow down before me before I rip out your spine and barbecue your ribs after I cut them out of your body.

Soritia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Weapons & Battlefield Equipment Databases

Postby Soritia » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:34 pm

Small Arms: The small arms designed and produced by Yuki Enterprises are sleek and streamline, light and portable, yet they hold a simple bone-breaking power behind their elegance and beauty. These weapons are only made from the finest, highest quality material known to man, ammunition is finely engineered to perfection, the flawlessness in our circutry is startling, and the superiority that you will soon have will feel like nothing else.

Sidearms:Sidearms are weapons that are used when you need to reload your weapon or you are out of ammunition. Yuki Enterprises recommends you use this weapon before using an enemy weapon, for those can be "booby-trapped" and some of them even have palm scanners to ensure enemy forces cannot use them. The Yuki companies can assure that you will not regret purchasing our fire arms, and we can assure your safety and your happiness.

"Scorpian" 9/45 mm
Type:Pistol
Weapon Layout/Picture: Image
Ammo type:9mm/45 mm(Full metal jacket, Jacketed Hollow Point, Titanium-Lead(Mixture) bullets)
Stock: None
Action: Gas action
Material:Carbon-Fiber or Titanium
Optics: Iron sight, red sight
Additions: Suppressor, custom grip, custom material, custom add-ons
Price: $800.00 NSDs/8 million NSDs for DPR
Ammo per magazine: 15(both ammo sizes)
Other Info:

The "Scorpian" Pistol has superior stopping fire because of its lead-titanium bullets which propell through the air at high-speeds, rendering it able to pass through most body armor

What is a Full metal Jacket?:
Made with a lead core surrounded by a full covering of brass, copper, or mild steel. These have very little deformation or expansion, but will occasionally tumble. FMJ is a good choice when you don't know what you will be fighting or possibly if you will be going up against a mix of armor types.

What is a Jacketed Soft Point:? In the late 1800s, the Army arsenal at Lore, near Maer, developed a variation of the FMJ design where the jacket did not cover the nose of the bullet. The soft lead nose was found to still expand in flesh while the remaining jacket still prevented lead fouling in the barrel. For gameplay purposes, JSP is roughly splitting the difference between FMJ and JHP. It gives more penetration than JHP but has less stopping power than the FMJ.

Sub-Machine Guns:A sub-machine gun is an automatic firearm designed to fire pistol ammunition. The sub-machine gun was invented in the first world war, between 1914-1918, Yuki Enterprises is ushering in a new generation of sub-machine guns, the sleek, light-weight designs and advanced systems are assured to give armies mobility and power at the same time, a quality hard to find in weapons.

S.A.W.(Squad Automatic Weapons):A S.A.W. or Squad/Section automatic weapon(also known as a light support weapon) is a weapon used to give groups of soldiers(squads or sections) a portable source of fire-power, which is even furthur ensured with Yuki Enterprises Nano-Cryllo Carbon-Fiber metals and materials, each of them engineered to be light weight and able to easily with stand centuries of wear and tear, due to special regenerative properties found in all of our metals and materials.

The "Titan" Rifle System

Specifications:
Weight: 8 pounds
Appearence: Image
Variations:
Titan Close Combat Rifle-Created 2025

Titan Medium-Combat Range Rifle-Created 2025

Titan Long-Range Combat Rifle, Created 2025

Cartridges/Ammo:

Tungsten-Core 7.62x51mm NATO(All)

Tungsten-Core 7.62x54mmr(All)

Tungsten-Core 7.62x51 NATO/7.62x5mmr(All)

Crystallo-Titanium-Tungsten(tell me what type of bullet you want)

Crystallo-Titanium(tell me what type of bullet you want)

All types of bullets come in all classes of bullets, from full metal jackets to jacketed soft points
Crystallo-Tungsten(tell me what type of bullet you want)
Rate of Fire: 1,000 rounds per second
Action: Short-stroke piston, rotating bolt
Selective Fires: Semi Automatic, 3 Round Burst, Fully Automatic
Muzzle Velocity: 3,000 feet per second
Effective Range: Close Range: 200,400 close/500,600 medium/2,400 feet(long range)

Sights: Iron sight, 2x "Glass" pane scope, 2X "Glass" pane nightvision/infrared/magna-vision scope/x-ray scope, 4x scope, 4x nightvision/infrared/magna-vision/x-ray scope, 8x scope, 8x nightvision/infrared/magna-vision/x-ray scope, 12 x scope, 12x nightvision, infrared, magna-vision/x-ray scope

Material it is made of: Ferro-fiberous Crystallo-Carbon Titanium, which is far lighter than steel, has an incredibly high melting point, and is 50% more effective than titanium

Ammo per magazine/Feed system:40,50,60,70,80 clip, or 80,100,120,140,160 duel clip feed system/300-round multi-clip gun-surrounding system that has a 1000 duel clip at the back of the gun by the stock

Additions:Muzzle Flash Suppressor, Suppressor, Redlight, EMP pulse generator[Shoots a pulse of electromagnetism to disable electronics], custom grip, custom stock, custom scope, custom trigger, custom sight, custom material, custom additions

Ordering Info:
Per Unit:$1,400 NSDs,
DPR: $140,000 NSDs

Assault Rifles:Yuki Enterprises' assault rifles feature the regenerative Nano-Cryllo Carbon-Fiber metals and materials that have changed the way the industry makes weapons, though of course we keep this specific material to ourselves. Assault rifles feature a selective fire, which can be semi-automatic, burst, and automatic, it uses an intermediate cartridge and a detachable magazine. Semi-automatic weapons fire with each pull of the trigger, burst weapons fire two through three bullets per trigger-pull, and automatic weapons fire as long as the finger is pulling on the trigger. Assault rifles come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes, the major contributing reason for this is that it is is the standard service rifles in most modern armies, even if one is significantly more advanced than others, to the point of developing energy weapons, even energy weapons have their own versions of assault rifles.

Sniper Rifles:A sniper rifle is a type of rifle used to deliver long-distance, quick, and almost always silent kills, which Yuki Enterprise can offer on a level no other company can, our rifles last longer, hit harder, and are quieter than any other(if you request the Suppresion device add-on) rifle that we have inspected. We hand check each and every rifle and clean it to perfection, we promise that the rifles you purchase from us are world-class and will deliver to you a certain advantage in battle.

Shotguns:Shotguns are close-range weapons designed to be fired from the shoulder, they shoot out a fixed shell and use its energy to fire small spherical pellets that deliver agony to opponents, or just tear them a part. Yuki Enterprises' shotguns deliver flesh-tearing, bone-breaking power that is unrivaled in most parts of battle. Our shotguns are top grade, extensivly tested weapons that are used by armed forces and police departments around the planet, because they are simply the best. We know we promise things and others do too, but our promises are true, with these weapons you get an edge in the fight, and since knowing is half the battle, you will most certainly win since you know you have the better weapon in your hand, whether it be a ballistic shotgun or an energy-based shot gun.

Anti-material Rifles(A.M.R.):Anti-material rifles were created for use against military equipment, including tanks, armored vehicles, and mechs. They are high-powered rifles that pack even more of a punch than sniper rifles, and we can assure you that Yuki Enterprise Anti-Material Rifles pack an even bigger punch, something that will rip holes through armor and bodies. Our versions are deadlier, more powerful, and overall have a better design. We supply organizations and militaries around the world with these weapons, and some people think ours are so good they have us make them personal versions, ones that only they will have. Anti-Material rifles are some of the most powerful rifles in existance, they can have ballistic ammunitions, which can range from normal lead, to metal eating bullets, to anti-energy ammunition, and they can have energy ammunition, which can be anything from ions, magnetons, xrysions, or even anti-matter. The bottom line is with these you are the deadliest force on any battlefield, pick your weapon wisely.

Grenade Launchers:A grenade launcher is exactly what the name implies, it is a type of weapon or weapon attachment that fires grenades. They were created so you didn't have to throw a grenade, they are very durable weapons being made out of our Cryllo-carbon titanium(MT/PMT version), with our more advanced ones being made out of Cryllo-Carbon Xsitanium, Tritanium, Titanium, or any other number of metals. We promise only the highest grade, deadliest, and most importantly, exlosive grenade launchers on the market, you will win battles with these, and with the rest of our arsenal you can win even more, we are at the top of our industry, pick our technology.

Anti-Tank weaponry:Anti-tank weaponry is what the name implies, weapons that are used against tanks or other armored vehicles. This can range from R.P.G.s to large,high-calliber rifles. Used against infantry they are the deadliest weapons in almost any arsenal, capable of tearing people a part. We as always will provide weapons that have been extensivly looked over, by hand and by machine.

Anti-Air weaponry:

Weapon Add-ons:
Flashlight:The Yuki Enterprises flashlight offers only the brightest possible flashlights, it can be turned on and off by voice command, and has three settings, low, medium, and bright for those darker moments in life.-$30 NSDs per unit

Suppressor: A suppressor supresses the muzzle flash and the sound from firing a gun, it is useful if you want a covert operation or if you are a marksman, or one of the other possibilities of many. This is for when you wish to sneak around, and Yuki Enterprises promises only the highest grade titanium-osmium suppressors for staying quiet.-$48 NSDs per unit

Artillery:Artillery is a type of weapon used for raining hell on your enemies with anything from cannon ammunition to massive lasers. Artillery comes in all shapes and sizes and can be a long-range highpowered mortar or a gun that fired magnetically propelled ammunition, though there are things like this that aren't artillery, artillery is unique and extremely useful if used tight.

Self Propelled Artillery:
[spoiler]

Towed Artillary:

Air Defense Artillery:

Rocket Artillery:

Tactical Equipment:Yuki Enterprise Tactical Equipment(Y.E.T.E.) is some of the best in the world, with the finest and sharpest blade weapons, most effective first aid equipment, and visors that provide unprecedented clarity and depth of your surroundings.

Knives:

Swords:

Axes:

First Aid:

Visors:Yuki Enterprise Visors(Y.E.V.) are the best in the world, with effects ranging from scanning materials and gathering data on it, to things like infrared & night vision goggles, and even to advanced ones with an A.I. that gather data on things such as bullet penetration(both the enemy's and your own), the enemies'/enemy's weapons, their gear, armor, and vehicles, and your surrounding, this is called the "Erebus" visor, it is the most advanced visor that we know of and combines pretty much all of our other visors effects.

Combat Armors & Mechs:Combat armors are significantly smaller than mechs but still pack a powerful punch, they usually have regenerative properties and range from light, to medium, to heavy types nearly identical to mechs, except for a few key classes left out. They are powerful weapons of war and enable a single soldier to take out a larger number of people with ease.

Mechs are the bigger brother to combat armors, they can weigh up to hundreds of tons, some even thousands, and the assault classes have massive arsenals capable of laying waste to a battleground. They can be made for anti-air, anti-tank, or anti-infantry assignments, there are also multi-role mechs.

Xsyion Combat Armor Prototype
Price:
$1.4 Million NSDs Per Unit
$1.4 Billion NSDs for DPR

Specification & Armor Component:Cryllo-Carbon-Titanium,a small-arms resistant, light weight, titanium alloy capable of adapting to weapons fire and repairing itself.
Nano-circuitry: Force-grown using proprietary peptide-matrix viral templates.
Ionic Electroactive Polymer (EAP) Liquid Armor: Fast-twitch reflex co-polymer (0.08 millisecond RT).
Incorporates colloidal-doped ceramics and a copper nano-lattice in an ethylene-glycol buckyball matrix.
Dual-intake UV/HEPA-filters: Traps particulates as small as 500 nm, kills biologicals and neutralizes a wide range of chemical agents without compromising tidal flow.
Monocular stereopsis and range finding: Provides unsurpassed depth perception even through a single lens.
Full-spectrum acuity from 1m to 103m (including terahertz radiation); output rendered as false-color visible light; optional acoustic and tactile modes; 60x optical zoom at visible wavelengths (100x digital interpolation).

Appearence:Image

Tech-Bio:(More detailed information here)The Xsyion Combat Armor Prototype is a state-of-the-art, light weight, combat armor capable of standing up to small to medium arms fire, and even against heavy weight arms it is slightly resistant. It is capable of enhancing the user's strength, speed, reflexes, and mental abilities to the point they are able to pick up and throw vehicles with ease and picking up a person and throwing them like a ragdoll is a small feat. This is one of the most advanced projects in the hands of The Company, a secret organization that creates advanced technology. The Xsyion Combat Armor(X.C.A.) is able to withstand large amounts of radiation as well. The X.C.A. is for lack of a better word, powerful, sleek, and advanced. It will also maintain body temperature if it detects critically suboptimal temperatures in the surrounding environment, and can keep the user alive even at -200°F.

The X.C.A. is capable of enhancing the user's strength so far they are able to take up to 15 foot leaps, senses are enhanced a thousand fold and are more acute than any animal's, also, thanks to the X.C.A.s artifical muscle the suit is able to generate up to 350N of force and up to 9,000G of contractile acceleration, and enabling the user to put out up to 5.4 tons of P.S.I.

Sensors/Databanks:"Lore" sensors are sensors that pick up information on the surrounding area, give information on enemies, store data, scan and tell you about things in detail, search for enemies behind walls, tell you what kind of weapon the enemy has, etc, etc. When scanning something unknown the "Lore" sensors will store information on it so you can look at it later(something is scanned via line-of-site), and if it is something known it will do the same thing, gathering data on it everytime it is encountered, each time it is more detailed information. More Effective than in R.C.A. combat armor

Weapons System:Retractable claws, and a wrist gauntlets capable of firing 9mm rounds, a weapons holding system(with an advanced rifle, and pistol)

Computer System:"Chronos"Computer System, a state of the art computer system capable of releasing viruses, hacking into computers from a distance, and taking remote control of virtually any computer system on the face of the planet.

Visor/Helmet:The "Erebus" Visor is a visor capable of zooming up to 20 times, or seeing as far as 2,000 feet(Modifiable to go higher), it has a magna-scanner for scanning magnetic armor, a pulse field sensor(for sensing EMP pulses, pulse weaponry, radiation), X-ray vision, infrared vision, etc. The visor is also capable of displaying the armor's status, damage, failing systems, etc. The visor can display a H.U.D., a map/G.P.S., and can pick up information on the surrounding area, if it looks at something, like metal for instance, it will tell you what type of metal it is, if you can get through it, and how to get through it. The visor will also suggest a course of action, tell you if your weapons are capable of destroying something, and many other things.

Cloak:Experimental "Orion" Cloak capable of mirroring the terrain around the area like a chamelon(Replacable with the "Zion" Cloak which is capable of renderring the user invisible via nano-bots).

Legs:Nano-controlled Stabalizers, Reflex Boosters, and Leg Strength Enhancement

Arms:Assistive reflex, muscular, and strength enhancement system

Skin: The skin of the X.C.A. is different from the armor and it provides another layer of protection, it protects against EMPs, radiation, diseases, acids, and really everything else.

Rynion Combat Armor Prototype
Power System:An Ion based power system

Height: 10 Feet 5 inches

Price:
$14.4 Million NSDs per unit
$14.4 Billion NSDs for DPR

Specification & Armor Component:Cryllo-Hexacedrum-Carbon-Tritanium, a heavy-arms fire resistant(light arms bounce off), heavy weight, titanium alloy capable of adapting to weapons and repairing itself.

Secondly, the suit can absorb energy in a myriad of forms including radiation, static, kinetic, and even carbon released by rotting corpses.

The Ionic Electroactive Polymer (EAP) Liquid Armor (a fast-twitch reflex co-polymer incorporating colloidal doped ceramics and a copper nanolattice in an ethylene-glycol buckyball matrix) gives the wearer unparalleled protection against radiation and physical impact. It also drastically increases motor reflexes (giving users on average a 0.08 millisecond reaction time), and features a dynamic Faraday anti-EMP mesh.

Nano-circuitry: Force-grown using proprietary peptide-matrix viral templates.

Ionic Electroactive Polymer (EAP) Liquid Armor: Fast-twitch reflex co-polymer (0.08 millisecond RT).

Incorporates colloidal-doped ceramics and a copper nano-lattice in an ethylene-glycol buckyball matrix.

Dual-intake UV/HEPA-filters: Traps particulates as small as 500 nm, kills biologicals and neutralizes a wide range of chemical agents without compromising tidal flow.

Monocular stereopsis and range finding: Provides unsurpassed depth perception even through a single lens.

Full-spectrum acuity from 1m to 103m (including terahertz radiation); output rendered as false-color visible light; optional acoustic and tactile modes; 60x optical zoom at visible wavelengths (100x digital interpolation).

Defibrillator: This is a function that can be activated to revive the user on suit when the user enters cardiac arrest. If a user takes too much damage as in the, the Rhynion suit can heal(Grow into the wounds) yet it cannot restart the heart which is the defribbrilators function.

Rebreather: This is a function automatically activated by the suit when it is submerged in water (Or when oxygen is otherwise unavailable). The rebreather provides the wearer with breathable oxygen. It is capable of recycling exhaled carbon dioxide back into oxygen, and can also utilize the process of hydrolysis to break apart water molecules into hydrogen and oxygen, using the hydrogen to help power the suit, and giving the oxygen to the wearer to be inhaled. This process allows the user to stay underwater indefinitely.

Air Tight: The suit is extremely airtight.

Sensors/Databanks:"Lore" sensors are sensors that pick up information on the surrounding area, give information on enemies, store data, scan and tell you about things in detail, search for enemies behind walls, tell you what kind of weapon the enemy has, etc, etc. When scanning something unknown the "Lore" sensors will store information on it so you can look at it later(something is scanned via line-of-site), and if it is something known it will do the same thing, gathering data on it everytime it is encountered, each time it is more detailed information.

Computer System:"Chronos"Computer System, a state of the art computer system capable of releasing viruses, hacking into computers from a distance, and taking remote control of virtually any computer system on the face of the planet.

Weapons/Defense Systems:Retractable claws, and a wrist gauntlets capable of firing 9mm rounds, a weapons holding system(with an advanced rifle, and pistol), Retractable sword arms. It also has two retractable lasers capable of eating through shielding, it has two retractable mini-cannons that pop up from the lower shoulders, it also has a 6-missile auto-reloading module that retracts out of its back, it has anti-air ammunition, and concussion cannon. It is capable of emitting many different kinds of pulses, which can irradiate someone/something, eat through metal, punch through metal, make a shield, push back energies, and it is able to shape the blue pulse in any way it wishes. It also has a Ballistic Terra Cannon with several types of ammunition. It has two shoulder fired missile launchers(6 missiles each), and dozens of retractable missiles.

Legs:Nano-controlled Stabalizers, Reflex Boosters, and Leg Strength Enhancement, with powerful hydraulics to enhance strength furthur

Arms:Assistive reflex, muscular, and strength enhancement system, with powerful hydraulics to enhance strength even furthur

Visor/Helmet:The "Erebus" Visor is a visor capable of zooming up to 20 times, or seeing as far as 2,000 feet(Modifiable to go higher), it has a magna-scanner for scanning magnetic armor, a pulse field sensor(for sensing EMP pulses, pulse weaponry, radiation), X-ray vision, infrared vision, etc. The visor is also capable of displaying the armor's status, damage, failing systems, etc. The visor can display a H.U.D., a map/G.P.S., and can pick up information on the surrounding area, if it looks at something, like metal for instance, it will tell you what type of metal it is, if you can get through it, and how to get through it. The visor will also suggest a course of action, tell you if your weapons are capable of destroying something, and many other things. It also has radar and sonar, and is capable of seeing in night vision as well.

Gauntlet: Includes in-suit nano material assembler pod. Major information, logical choice and expert system processor region. Finger articulation follows neural command with interacting feedback from surface sensor suite.

Pantlet and Hip Pod: Suit, power management, power, medical assignment integration, can make itself into a mission specific device.

Thigh and Patella: Contains panoramic sensor suite for all-environment evaluation.

Foreleg and Anklet: Motility routines and body attitude routines are stored and generated here. Contains air intakes for micro turbines in shoe.

Microturbines:Microturbines enable the user to jump to heights of 10 feet.

Last edited by Soritia on Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:31 pm, edited 28 times in total.

Soritia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Armored Vehicle Database

Postby Soritia » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:36 pm

Armored Vehicle Database:

Infantry Fighting Vehicles(I.F.V.):

Armored Fighting Vehicles(A.F.V.):

Armored Personal Carrier(A.P.C.):

Light Armored Utility Vehicles(L.A.U.V.):

The "Wasp" Strike Light Attack Vehicle(W.S.L.A.V.)

Crew:4

Tech-Bio:The "Wasp" is a light, armored vehicle made by Soritia Incorporated. It features a medium "Needler"omni-energy laser turret, capable of firing dozens of types of energies,at extremely high speeds, Cryllo-Hyrdo-Xsitanium armor , Cryllo-Hyrdo-Xsitanium is an extremely hard, extremely durable metal capable of absorbing most types of energy and converting it to power, its armor is also capable of repairing itself. The "Wasp" also has the ability to copy enemy technology and impliment it into its own systems, whether that be a weapon, or a new sensor, if the enemy has a feature on its sensor that The "Wasp" doesn't have on its own it copies that feature. The light land vehicle uses the state-of-the-art sensor system, "Erebus", unlike its prototype this "Erebus" system is glitch free and has better equipment, it also flaunts an advanced "Lore" system to go along with it. The W.S.L.A.V. is equipped with the advanced "Chronos" and "Hemora" computer systems, which are capable of bringing down almost any computer system known to man, just for their sheer intelligence and power, the W.S.L.A.V. is essentially a super-computer with wheels and a laser turret, the "Chronos" and "Hemora" A.I. are some of the most advanced known to man-kind and are the flagship computer systems for Soritia Incorporated, they are so powerful that they can run capital ships and act as a skeleton crew and control captured ships.

Armarment:It features a medium "Needler"omni-energy laser turret, capable of firing dozens of types of energies,at extremely high speeds.

Defenses:Cryllo-Hyrdo-Xsitanium armor , Cryllo-Hyrdo-Xsitanium is an extremely hard, extremely durable metal capable of absorbing most types of energy and converting it to power, its armor is also capable of repairing itself.

Sensor:"Lore" sensors are sensors that pick up information on the surrounding area, give information on enemies, store data, scan and tell you about things in detail, search for enemies behind walls, tell you what kind of weapon the enemy has, etc, etc. When scanning something unknown the "Lore" sensors will store information on it so you can look at it later(something is scanned via line-of-site), and if it is something known it will do the same thing, gathering data on it everytime it is encountered, each time it is more detailed information.

The "Erebus" sensor is a sensor capable of zooming up to 20 times, or seeing as far as 2,000 feet(Modifiable to go higher), it has a magna-scanner for scanning magnetic armor, a pulse field sensor(for sensing EMP pulses, pulse weaponry, radiation), X-ray vision, infrared vision, etc. The visor is also capable of displaying the armor's status, damage, failing systems, etc. The visor can display a H.U.D., a map/G.P.S., and can pick up information on the surrounding area, if it looks at something, like metal for instance, it will tell you what type of metal it is, if you can get through it, and how to get through it. The visor will also suggest a course of action, tell you if your weapons are capable of destroying something, and many other things. It also has radar and sonar, and is capable of seeing in night vision as well.

The "Chronos" computer system's sister computer system, codenamed "Hemora", is an extremely advanced computer system with a possibly sentient, but well contained, A.I. that lacks the ability to feel anger, to hurt the people that own said computer system. It is capable of taking over and controlling almost any computer system of all sizes, from the smallest cell-phones to the largest capital ships, if you have enough people working on it that is.

Add-ons:E.M.P. pulse generator($750 NSDs), missile turret(12 small "Splinter" missiles that break into two while they are in the air, each missile silo(12) can hold 2 missiles, which means 24 missile fire, and each missile breaks into two so 48 high-explosive missiles)[$1,200 NSDs], Quad-fire cannon(4 holes to shoot high speed energy absorbtion metal eating shells, at up to 2 rounds per second)[$750 NSDs]Custom weaponry can be applied

Power Source:A omni-energy power generator that acts as an engine.

Top Speed:88 MPH

Price Per Unit:$200,000.00 NSDs
DPR Cost:$2.0 Million NSDs

Tank Destroyers:

Light Tanks:

Main Battle Tanks(M.B.T.):

Super Heavy Tanks:

Last edited by Soritia on Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:00 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Soritia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Air Vehicle Database

Postby Soritia » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:37 pm

Air Vehicle Database:

Utility Helicopters:

Transport Helicopters:

Attack Helicopters:

Multi-Role Fighters:

Strike Fighters:

Ground Attack Fighters:

Air Superiority Fighters:

Bombers:

Gunships:
Last edited by Soritia on Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Soritia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Naval Vehicle Database

Postby Soritia » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:54 pm

Naval Vehicle Database:

Submarines:

Amphibious Assault Vessels:

Patrol Vessels:

Frigates:

Destroyers:

Cruisers:

Battlecruisers:

Battleships:

Carriers:

Command Ships:
Last edited by Soritia on Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Soritia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Drones & Robot Databases

Postby Soritia » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:08 pm

Drones:

Ground-based Drones:

Aerial Drones:

Naval Drones:

Space Drones:

Robots:

Utility Robots:

Offensive Robots:

Reconnaissance Robots:

Assault Robots:
Last edited by Soritia on Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Soritia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Missile & Bomb Database

Postby Soritia » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:38 pm

Missile & Bomb Database:

Air-to-air Missiles:

Surface-to-Surface Missiles:

Surface-to-air Missiles:

Air-to-Surface Missiles:

Raven Mk. I Missile:

Type:Battlefield, medium-range, needler, explosive, wide-spread

Targetting system:G.P.S., Infrared, or laser guided, please specify

Unit Cost:$900 NSDs(Lead), $1,800 NSDs (Titanium), $2,600 NSDs(Tungsten, Uranium)

Weight:Carbon-Fiber covering;4 pounds, needlers(Mini-missiles);1 pound each

Length:Carbon fiber covering;2 feet, Needlers;1 foot

Diameter:Carbon Fiber Covering;15 inches, needlers;6 inches

Warhead:6 highly explosive needler missiles, which can be anything from lead covering explosive material, titanium covering explosive material, or tungsten or uranium. They are deployed mid-flight

Engine:Mk. I Jet Booster(Carbon fiber covering), Mk. I mini-burst jet Needler booster

Flight Speed: 900 MPH

Operational Range: 500 kilometers

Tech-Bio:The 'Raven' needler missile is a highly explosive missile that deploys 6 smaller missiles in mid flight, these are about half the size of the main missile. This design is still a prototype, but because of its sheer effectiveness and quality it can be assure that the 'Raven' Mk. II needler missile will be even dealdier. The fast missile streaks through the air, needlers blowing enemies to pieces, and tipping the scales of a battle in your favor with ease.

Bombs:

Last edited by Soritia on Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Soritia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Military Base Database

Postby Soritia » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:57 pm

Military Base Database:

Main Base of Operations(Land):

Main Base of Operations(Sea):

Main Base of Operations(Air):

Main Base of Operations(Space):

Missile Launch Site:

Military Academies:
Last edited by Soritia on Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Soritia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Starships

Postby Soritia » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:57 pm

Starship Database:

Patrol Vessels:

Fighter:

Frigates:

Destroyers:

Cruisers:

Battlecruisers:

Battleships:

Carriers:

Command Ships:

Planet Ships:
Last edited by Soritia on Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Soritia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Soritia » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:38 pm

Reserved

Soritia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Soritia » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:16 pm

Reserved

Soritia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Reserved

Soritia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Reserved

Soritia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Weapons of Mass Destruction Database

Postby Soritia » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:17 pm

Weapons of Mass Destruction:

Particle Bombs:Particle bombs are bombs that use a particle to devestate an area of land or an enemy building. Some particle bombs are so large and powerful that they can shatter planets, though most of these are only held by Class I civilizations, the only way another class of civilization could get this is through trade or by stealing it. The particles used can range from the several types of singularity particles to a magneton(Magnetism) particle, or even to the age old hydregon particle.

Metal-Based Bombs:Metal based bombs are bombs that use a type of metal to devestate enemies or large swaths of land, some metals are so explosive they can level whole cities and kill millions in one fell swoop. Most of the time multiple metal-based bombs are used in volleys up to 20 to throughly devestate a massive area of land.

Particle Missiles:Particle missiles are like particle bombs because of the fact both use particles for destructive effects. They come in a large variety of sizes, power levels, and shapes. They are useful for multiple things, and are the main go-to for most nations, seeing how missiles can be used from a long range.

Metal-based Missiles:Metal-based missiles are like particle missiles, but with metal, they are the main go-to for most factions, seeing as how bombs have to be carried and they are long ranged. Like particle missiles their range of effects is wide as are the shapes & sizes they come in, there are millions of possibilities for these types of weapons, we just have to find and utilize them.

Other types of superweapons:Superweapons come in a massive and seeminly never ending variety of shapes, sizes, and power levels. They can range from cannons to pretty much anything else, because of how many possible variations there are, and the fact that humans as a race are discovering more and more materials the types of these weapons come is not going down any.

Soritian Ballistic Terra Cannon

Specifications:
Weight:50 tons
Cartridges/Ammo:
12 inch magnetically fired (ferric, ferrous, hollow) tungsten ammunition

15 inch magnetically fired (ferric, ferrous, hollow) tungsten ammunition

24 inch magnetically fired (ferric, ferrous, hollow) tungsten ammunition

30 inch magnetically fired (ferric, ferrous, hollow) tungsten ammunition

12 inch magnetically fired (ferric, ferrous, depleted)uranium ammunition

15 inch magnetically fired (ferric, ferrous, depleted)uranium ammunition

24 inch magnetically fired (ferric, ferrous, depleted)uranium ammunition

30 inch magnetically fired (ferric, ferrous, depleted) uranium ammunition

12 inch magnetically fired (ferric, ferrous)titanium ammunition

15 inch magnetically fired(ferric, ferrous)titanium ammunition

24 inch magnetically fired (Ferric, ferrous)titanium ammunition

30 inch magnetically fired (Ferric, ferrous)titanium ammunition

12 inch magnetically fired ion filled ammunition

15 inch magnetically fired ion filled ammunition

24 inch magnetically fired ion filled ammunition

30 inch magnetically fired ion filled ammunition

12 inch magnetically fired singularity cannon ammunition

15 inch magnetically fired singularity cannon ammunition

24 inch magnetically fired singularity cannon ammunition

30 inch magnetically fired singularity cannon ammunition

12 inch magnetically fired magneton(magnetism particle) ammunition

15 inch magnetically fired magneton(Magnetism particle) ammunition

24 inch magnetically fired magneton ammunition

30 inch magnetically fired magneton ammunition

12,15,24,30 inch magnetically fired anti-energy ammunition

12,15,24,30 inch magnetically fired "Metal-eater"(It eats through metals) ammunition
Action:Magnetic Acceleration
Rate of Fire: 2 round per second
Muzzle Velocity:15,000 feet per second
Effective Range: Able to be fired from orbit
Feed System: Autoloaded ammunition
Sights:Autotargetted, infrared, magnavision, zoom, sattelite, high powered sensor
Material it is made of:Cryllo-Hyrdo-Xsitanium, an extremely hard, extremely durable metal capable of absorbing most types of energy, to lessen damage
Ammo per magazine:15 on-planet, in space it is autoloaded by a robot, so as much as the ship can hold

Tech Bio:The powerful Ballistic Terra Cannon is an advanced ballistic cannon that can be fired from a ship or from orbit onto a planet or at a ship, it is made of the durable, light, and rare Cryllo-Hyrdo-Xsitanium a metal with amazing defensive properties. Soritia Incorporated developed this state-of-the art cannon for many purposes, one of them was to create a weapon capable of levelling entire cities, punching through shielding, eat through metal, and devestate large swaths of land with ease. They intended to develop a star-ship with dozens of these, around 6 of those ships could devastate a planet. The Ballistic Terra Cannon is the future in ballistic weaponry, it uses old but powerful magnetic acceleration to fire its projectiles which are capable of reaching speeds up to 15,000 feet per second. The powerful Terra Cannon is the door to a new age of innovation and technology, we welcome you to our home.

Ordering Info:
Per Unit:$9.5 Million NSDs
DPR: $9.5 Billion NSDs
Last edited by Soritia on Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Soritia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Package Database

Package Deals Database:

Resource Packages:

Small Arms Packages:

Armored Vehicle Packages:

Air Vehicle Packages:

Naval Vehicle Packages:

Drone & Robot Packages:

Weapons of Mass Destruction packages:

Destructive Armament PackThe Destructive Armament Pack is perfect for the nation or organization that wishes to get a head start in the arms race. People who purchase this are allowed to modify, sell, and do anything they wish with these missiles, but we will not be held responsible for what happens. Yuki Enterprises has ranked this package as one of the best newer nations that are limited on technology and fundings could use, despite its high price tag, which essentially means Yuki Enterprises doesn't want people who can't buy it at this price to have it.

Destructive Weapons:

Tactical Equipment Packages:

Computer system packages:

Military Base Packages:

Last edited by Soritia on Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:13 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Soritia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Disclaimers and notes

OOC Disclaimers & Notes:

Disclaimer:None of the pictures are owned by me

Note:ALL descriptions are owned by me

IC Disclaimers & Notes:

Disclaimer:Yuki Enterprises is not to be held responsible for what is carried out with our weapons.

Note:Any and all variations and copies of our products derived, reverse engineered, or just a copy will be eliminated, and those who copied/reverse engineered our products will be punished to the full extent of Yuki Enterprises' power, it would be very wise not to copy/reverse engineer our products.((If it is a copy and paste copy I will report you to a mod, I will ask that they punish you, but not perma-ban you, I don't like it when I get people banned, it makes me sad))
Last edited by Soritia on Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Soritia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Soritia » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:36 pm

Yuki Enterprises is always adding new products and bringing new ideas to the table, so please, know that our current stock is always going to be growing larger and larger every day, as new ideas are produced.

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:33 am

Products that are being purchased:
  • Gold Bullion

• Units per product:
  • 833.3333 Oz

• Nations Full Name: Kingdom of brasil
  • Location of Factory: SPaulo Industrial Park
  • Amount of Factories:10
  • Special Requests:n/a

Soritia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Soritia » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:06 pm

Reino do Brazil wrote:
    Products that are being purchased:
  • Gold Bullion

• Units per product:
  • 833.3333 Oz

• Nations Full Name: Kingdom of brasil
  • Location of Factory: SPaulo Industrial Park
  • Amount of Factories:10
  • Special Requests:n/a

Thank you for purchasing a Yuki Enterprises product, the price is $9,999,999,600.00 NSDs, please wire the money via TG, after that we will deliver your product.

Construction of our factories has started in your country, thank you for joining the Yuki Enterprises family.

Soritia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Soritia » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:20 pm

Yuki Enterprises is proud to present the 'Raven' Mk. I missile to our weapons family, please view this new product and think about purchasing it for your arsenal

Soritia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Soritia » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:45 pm

Yuki Enterprises is proud to present the Soritian Ballistic Terra Cannon to our line of superweapons, please look to it to decide upon your next purchase.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade