NATION

PASSWORD

The Council of Geneva [Sign-up and OOC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Wacha
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Wacha » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:18 am

Will the apocalypse affect this meeting.

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 18, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:39 am

No of course not. The pope has already ordered his exorcists to drive the demons back to Hell. Our Holy Mother Church will triumph and the Council will continue as planned.
Nation RP name
Arda i Eruhíni (short form)
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

Thrinia
Minister

Founded: Apr 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Thrinia » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:40 am

Of the Quendi wrote:No of course not. The pope has already ordered his exorcists to drive the demons back to Hell. Our Holy Mother Church will triumph and the Council will continue as planned.

Aka, when this APRIL FOOLS JOKE is over........
:p
Last edited by Thrinia on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=46322
OOC:The Thrinian Catholic Church by no means claims to be a representation of the RL catholic church, nor does it seek to in anyway debase Rome. It simply remains a NS religion making project.
IC Population: 80.000.000
My Ideology:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR6lzPcOdzI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL6gLm7vgM0

The Papal City
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Papal City » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:10 pm

Of the Quendi wrote:No of course not. The pope has already ordered his exorcists to drive the demons back to Hell. Our Holy Mother Church will triumph and the Council will continue as planned.

Ha, my exorcist armies worked, check out the Papacy of Geneva. Ironically the exorcists are themselves awakened zombie puppets.
Deus Vult. God Wills It. In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti, the Concilium Oecumenicum Genevensis is hereby called. Catholics of the NS World convene.

The Papal City is the legal representation of the Thrinian Catholic Church all around the world. Current pope is John Paul III, formerly Daeron Cardinal Ancalimë, archbishop of Jerusalem
Pope John Paul III is RP'ed by Of the Quendi
The Thrinian Catholic Church makes no claims to be a representation of the RL catholic church, nor does it seek to in anyway debase or criticize it. The Thrinian Catholic Church is an ongoing religion building project functioning as a Catholic Church on NS relating to NS issues.

Thrinia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Thrinia » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:15 am

The Papal City wrote:

Ha, my exorcist armies worked, check out the Papacy of Geneva. Ironically the exorcists are themselves awakened zombie puppets.

But we have won the day. :)
OOC:The Thrinian Catholic Church by no means claims to be a representation of the RL catholic church, nor does it seek to in anyway debase Rome. It simply remains a NS religion making project.
My Ideology:

The Papal City
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Papal City » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:36 am

The Council is up :)

I am sorry if it is a bit open ended an OP but if anyone wants to object to the ex cathedra proclamation I didn't want to jump into a discussion about the doctrine right away. If no one wants to object just RP having your various delegates attend the council (you can RP them arriving but thats not necessarily and should certainly not take more than a single post) and maybe interact with their colleagues so people can get a feel for one another.

I look forward to RP'ing with you all. God be with you, you may well need it.
Deus Vult. God Wills It. In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti, the Concilium Oecumenicum Genevensis is hereby called. Catholics of the NS World convene.

The Papal City is the legal representation of the Thrinian Catholic Church all around the world. Current pope is John Paul III, formerly Daeron Cardinal Ancalimë, archbishop of Jerusalem
The Thrinian Catholic Church makes no claims to be a representation of the RL catholic church, nor does it seek to in anyway debase or criticize it. The Thrinian Catholic Church is an ongoing religion building project functioning as a Catholic Church on NS relating to NS issues.

The Papal City
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Papal City » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:16 am

Thrinia wrote:
New acardia wrote:
"And with which group ? Because in my nation there are two dozen other Catholic groups . Claiming that there Pope is the true Roman pope . But only two of them are not made up of wack -jobs " replies Cardinal Jordon

"I mean The Bishop that is currently seated in the Vatican" Auxiliary Bischop Jeremy Battista della Chiesa replies.
OOC:In NS that is Clement XV. :)

OOC: No there are numerous people other than Clement XV (whose nation has been inactive for some time now) who claims control over the Vatican. Thats why the question is not easily answered.

Thrinia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Thrinia » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:57 am

The Papal City wrote:
Thrinia wrote:"I mean The Bishop that is currently seated in the Vatican" Auxiliary Bischop Jeremy Battista della Chiesa replies.
OOC:In NS that is Clement XV. :)

OOC: No there are numerous people other than Clement XV (whose nation has been inactive for some time now) who claims control over the Vatican. Thats why the question is not easily answered.

OOC:Pehaps, But in RL there are still numerous people claiming to be pope as well.
My Ideology:

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:02 am

Thrinia wrote:
The Papal City wrote:OOC: No there are numerous people other than Clement XV (whose nation has been inactive for some time now) who claims control over the Vatican. Thats why the question is not easily answered.

OOC:Pehaps, But in RL there are still numerous people claiming to be pope as well.

None of significance, and that doesn't change the fact that NS is sprawling with Popes many of which are RP'ed as ruling Rome.
Nation RP name
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

Thrinia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Thrinia » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:03 am

Of the Quendi wrote:
Thrinia wrote:OOC:Pehaps, But in RL there are still numerous people claiming to be pope as well.

None of significance, and that doesn't change the fact that NS is sprawling with Popes many of which are RP'ed as ruling Rome.

OOC:Well, think of them as little copies. :)
Last edited by Thrinia on Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
My Ideology:

Thrinia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Thrinia » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:12 am

OOC:I think we should publish this post mortem under the name of Pius XI: :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humani_generis_unitas
My Ideology:

Vagabundas
Envoy

Founded: Jun 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Vagabundas » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:37 pm

Excuse me Thrinia but are you talking with yourself?

PS: I want to enter in the Council but I'm sooo busy... What about waiting for me :P? Can I arrive late?
King Mark III

Prime-Minister: Henrique Rodrigues da Mota aka HRM

Royal Cabinet of the Constitutional Monarchy of Vagabundas:
Deputy Prime-Minister: William Layton
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Claude Vontrammp
Minister of the Economy: Júlio Montenegra
Minister of Social Security: John Bridges
Minister of Education and Culture: Julia Windelhanm
Minister of Infraestructure: Arthur Virencio
Minister of Defense: Lord H.K. Camphbell
Minister of Labor and Employment: Lady Kate Hoffmann
Minister of Transportation: Fernando Kavadiña
Minister of Environment: Luisa P. Castro
President of the UHS (Unified Health System): Dr. Jorge Varella
Secretary of Sports: Jefferson Doyle

The Papal City
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Papal City » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:35 am

Vagabundas wrote:Excuse me Thrinia but are you talking with yourself?

PS: I want to enter in the Council but I'm sooo busy... What about waiting for me :P? Can I arrive late?

Of course, arrive when you want or can.

Vagabundas
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vagabundas » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:19 pm

The Papal City wrote:
Vagabundas wrote:Excuse me Thrinia but are you talking with yourself?

Of course, arrive when you want or can.

Onkey donkey, thank you.
King Mark III

Caturdays
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 02, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Caturdays » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:39 pm

Nation name: The Kingdom of Caturdays
Are your nation a puppet? (Y/N): N
If so, of whom?
Attending clergy (number): 3
Individual clergy attending: Archbishop Orpheus Toro(Attended the Council of Jerusalem as a Bishop); Bishop Arnold Renold; Father Michael Marshal
Thrinian Catholic? (Y/N): Y
Size of Thrinian Catholic Congregation in Nation: 55% of total population has put themselves belonging to the Thrinian Catholic faith.
Summation of the Thrinian Catholic Church in your Nation: Slightly over half the population within Caturdays has flocked to the faith. Several members of the Advisory Council to the King are known members of the Archdiocese within Caturdays. Even several members of the Royal Family are known and even more are rumored to be members Thrinian Church.

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Wed May 01, 2013 12:32 am

Caturdays wrote:Nation name: The Kingdom of Caturdays
Are your nation a puppet? (Y/N): N
If so, of whom?
Attending clergy (number): 3
Individual clergy attending: Archbishop Orpheus Toro(Attended the Council of Jerusalem as a Bishop); Bishop Arnold Renold; Father Michael Marshal
Thrinian Catholic? (Y/N): Y
Size of Thrinian Catholic Congregation in Nation: 55% of total population has put themselves belonging to the Thrinian Catholic faith.
Summation of the Thrinian Catholic Church in your Nation: Slightly over half the population within Caturdays has flocked to the faith. Several members of the Advisory Council to the King are known members of the Archdiocese within Caturdays. Even several members of the Royal Family are known and even more are rumored to be members Thrinian Church.

Accepted.
Nation RP name

Vagabundas
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vagabundas » Sun May 19, 2013 7:41 pm

Is this over?
King Mark III

New Acardia
Minister

Founded: Aug 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Acardia » Mon May 20, 2013 3:15 am

Vagabundas wrote:Is this over?

No it is not
Quotes
Those who stand for nothing fall for everything.
Faith with out works is a dead faith
Evil wins when Good does nothing
My Factbook
I am an Eastern Orthodox Christian
I am a Tea Party Conservative
I am a American National Unionist
I am a Liberal Conservative

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents