NATION

PASSWORD

War on Iackstorm

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Norvine
Envoy

Founded: Jul 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

War on Iackstorm

Postby Norvine » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:43 pm

The government of Norvine has charged the Dictatorship of Iackstorm with violently and deliberately attacking the region of Astanda only because we wouldn't join their conquest to destroy the world. Norvine declares WAR!
Last edited by Norvine on Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rise.

Great Holy Prussia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Holy Prussia » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:48 pm

wut.
Defcon Levels

[ ] 5 - Peace
[ ] 4 - On Stand-by
[ ] 3 - Ready for War
[X] 2 - WAR!
[ ] 1 - M.A.D.

Benomia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Benomia » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:52 pm

Great Holy Prussia wrote:wut.
Remembering games, and daisy chains, and laughs...Got to keep the loonies on the path.
The Archangel Conglomerate wrote:You've obviously never seen the Benomian M16A3s.
Carathon wrote:*Logs in with the name of Troll Alliance and writes a short app with poor grammar and logic.*Somehow genuinely surprised when denied*
Ragnarum wrote:Ragnarum transforms into a giant godzilla like creature, then walks into the sunset while emotional music plays and Morgan Freeman narrates.
Kouralia wrote:Everyone hates us: we're MMW. We're like the poster children of Realismfggtry.
Sauritican wrote:We've all been spending too much time with Ben
(-9.8, -10.0)
Map of Benomia
NS's Resident Floydian
Left 4 Dead RP
Want me to explain life to you?

Iackstorm
Envoy

Founded: Feb 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Iackstorm » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:11 pm

OOC: Opening could be better, but okay.

Dmarkus Helkin stared out his window. "Ahhh, nice," he said to himself. His nation was celebrating the attack on Norvine.

Then, his partner gave him a paper. He watched it. "Oh my, this is going to be fun," he said. Dmarkus learned he has been declared war on, and he ordered for borders to be closed and Internet to be shut off. Nuclear weapons were already positioned for Norvine, because Dmarkus knew they would declare war. He uses this threat for the world.
"This is not the third world country you're looking for"

-Capsland

Norvine
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Norvine » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:21 pm

Norvinian soldiers were prepared. Their nuclear wepaons aimed right at the Iackstorm nuclear power plant. They fired. An enormous explosion followed. Then, the Norvinian soliers began to invade Iackstorm, starting with a heated gun fight with the guards on the coast. The reinforcements were ready, but were in hiding.

OOC: You can't say that you know where my reinforcements are, unless you actually look. They could even be in an allied nation.
Rise.

Iackstorm
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Iackstorm » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:24 pm

OOC: Already, a NUCLEAR WEAPON??? This is the fifth post, and you can't just barge in. It takes weeks to get here, and our borders were closed. Also, I didn't say we knew where your troops were, I said we knew that your government would declare war.

-Capsland

Reptrae
Secretary

Founded: Sep 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Reptrae » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:26 pm

I'm here to join Norvine. I'll hold a stand on his beaches and inner cities.

Norvine
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Norvine » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:40 pm

Scratch that, but my nuclear weapons will be ready quite soon.
Rise.

Phibrisia
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Phibrisia » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:41 pm

Phibrisian "Free Economic Bases" have sprung up throughout the beleaguered coast, selling arms and ammunition to both sides for an extremely reasonable price. Phibrisian commercial leaders could very well be swayed to not sell to one side for an appropriate incentive.
Hey, check out this super rad RP that needs some talented players! Y'all should check it out

Small sig yo

Iackstorm
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Iackstorm » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:44 pm

Phibrisia wrote:Phibrisian "Free Economic Bases" have sprung up throughout the beleaguered coast, selling arms and ammunition to both sides for an extremely reasonable price. Phibrisian commercial leaders could very well be swayed to not sell to one side for an appropriate incentive.

We will buy some weapons for any cost.

-Capsland

Benomia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Benomia » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:44 pm

OOC: Sorry guys, but I'm going to have to call alt on this.
Remembering games, and daisy chains, and laughs...Got to keep the loonies on the path.
The Archangel Conglomerate wrote:You've obviously never seen the Benomian M16A3s.
Carathon wrote:*Logs in with the name of Troll Alliance and writes a short app with poor grammar and logic.*Somehow genuinely surprised when denied*
Ragnarum wrote:Ragnarum transforms into a giant godzilla like creature, then walks into the sunset while emotional music plays and Morgan Freeman narrates.
Kouralia wrote:Everyone hates us: we're MMW. We're like the poster children of Realismfggtry.
Sauritican wrote:We've all been spending too much time with Ben
(-9.8, -10.0)
Map of Benomia
NS's Resident Floydian
Left 4 Dead RP
Want me to explain life to you?

Norvine
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Norvine » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:49 pm

Phibrisia wrote:Phibrisian "Free Economic Bases" have sprung up throughout the beleaguered coast, selling arms and ammunition to both sides for an extremely reasonable price. Phibrisian commercial leaders could very well be swayed to not sell to one side for an appropriate incentive.

We'll take some, as well. That's very generous of you.
Rise.

Iackstorm
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Iackstorm » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:51 pm

Benomia wrote:OOC: Sorry guys, but I'm going to have to call alt on this.

OOC: What does that mean? :(

-Capsland

Das-husland
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 02, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Das-husland » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:51 pm

A single collins class submarine held course toward Iackstorm's coastline. Inside, a single squad of special forces commandos huddled carefully checking weapons, supplies and the weapon that they had been charged to carry beyond the borders.
There's no greater force to make someone lie than the threat of punishment for having told the truth - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Wars Won
Nationstates Cold War
DSE Civil War
Gulf Empire invasion of South Rothinzil
United Territories of North America Luremurg Rebellion

Wars Lost
DSE nuclear Intervention.

Iackstorm
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Iackstorm » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:53 pm

Das-husland wrote:A single collins class submarine held course toward Iackstorm's coastline. Inside, a single squad of special forces commandos huddled carefully checking weapons, supplies and the weapon that they had been charged to carry beyond the borders.

The Iackstrom forces halted them there. "Why are you here? To help us?" Asked Commander Hopton Zee.

-Capsland

Das-husland
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Das-husland » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:01 pm

The commando squad looked up at the Commander in his armoured vehicle. The sargent replied "My name is Gustav graves, and I am here on assignment to help you against your enemies. First of all, I have with me approximately 200 diamonds, to help fund your cause. However, I also have a weapon with me, I will need to be snuck behind Norvine lines."

The other commandos rapidly stripped off their civilian wetsuits, and donned black suits with longcoats.
There's no greater force to make someone lie than the threat of punishment for having told the truth - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Wars Won
Nationstates Cold War
DSE Civil War

Wars Lost

Iackstorm
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Iackstorm » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:03 pm

Das-husland wrote:The commando squad looked up at the Commander in his armoured vehicle. The sargent replied "My name is Gustav graves, and I am here on assignment to help you against your enemies. First of all, I have with me approximately 200 diamonds, to help fund your cause. However, I also have a weapon with me, I will need to be snuck behind Norvine lines."

The other commandos rapidly stripped off their civilian wetsuits, and donned black suits with longcoats.

"Good," the commander said, smiling. "We fan take you to our bases and prepare for the war."

-Capsland

Eastern European Nations
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Eastern European Nations » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:14 pm

The USSEEN would be happy to sell arms and other supplies to any nation involved in this conflict in exchange for close economic ties :)
Ariana Du Preez
Feminista of Nationalities and Foreign Services

"Under Her We Shall Prosper"
Head of State: Lena Temnikova
Capital: Kurgan
Region: Feminina
Signed by
Elena Temnikova
Her Royal Highness Matriarch of Eastern European Nations
Her Royal Highness Matriarch of Leninist Russia
Her Royal Highness Matriarch of Feminina
Awards/Decorations: Order of Lena, Defender of the Motherland, Hero of the USSEEN, Order of the Matriarch, Medal of Feminist Glory, Order of Victory (Defeat of the Great Islamic Empire)

Das-husland
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Das-husland » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:19 pm

Gustav snarled, his eyes turning slightly bloodshot. "I'm afraid I can't do that, Our commander has asked us to do this job quickly, rather than returning to another base. I would like to ask for a HALO drop for me and my men, approximately 45 kilometers from this village in Norvine territory. Unfortunately our planes do not have the range required, and to bring in a carrier would risk open war."

Most of the commandos quickly assembled their taken apart M4 carbines, and checked magazines. Gustav took his M4 carbine from a squadmate and looked up. "Das Husland is also considering a supply run done the same way, with a single submarine. We have numerous assault weapons."

The chemical dispensors on his suit sloshed about as he stashed the wetsuits in his backpack.

Wars Won
Nationstates Cold War
DSE Civil War

Wars Lost

Iackstorm
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Iackstorm » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:05 pm

Eastern European Nations wrote:The USSEEN would be happy to sell arms and other supplies to any nation involved in this conflict in exchange for close economic ties :)

We will buy weapons. How much, and what are there?

-Capsland

Eastern European Nations
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Eastern European Nations » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:48 pm

Iackstorm wrote:
Eastern European Nations wrote:The USSEEN would be happy to sell arms and other supplies to any nation involved in this conflict in exchange for close economic ties :)

We will buy weapons. How much, and what are there?

We can supply Slovak 9 (Light) and Kazakh 34 (Heavy) tanks
Norsyk battleships
U77 bomber aircraft
A-89 Howler fighter aircraft
as well as M4 carbines, AK-47s, Dragunov sniper rifles and C4 explosives
Ariana Du Preez
Feminista of Nationalities and Foreign Services

"Under Her We Shall Prosper"
Head of State: Lena Temnikova
Capital: Kurgan
Region: Feminina
Signed by
Elena Temnikova
Her Royal Highness Matriarch of Eastern European Nations
Her Royal Highness Matriarch of Leninist Russia
Her Royal Highness Matriarch of Feminina
Awards/Decorations: Order of Lena, Defender of the Motherland, Hero of the USSEEN, Order of the Matriarch, Medal of Feminist Glory, Order of Victory (Defeat of the Great Islamic Empire)

Iackstorm
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Iackstorm » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:51 pm

Eastern European Nations wrote:
Iackstorm wrote:We will buy weapons. How much, and what are there?

We can supply Slovak 9 (Light) and Kazakh 34 (Heavy) tanks
Norsyk battleships
U77 bomber aircraft
A-89 Howler fighter aircraft
as well as M4 carbines, AK-47s, Dragunov sniper rifles and C4 explosives

We will buy some battleships and A-89 Fighter Aircraft. How much will this cost?

-Capsland

Das-husland
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Das-husland » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:13 am

"Sire, Iackstorm diplomats have come forward asking for an alliance" declared the messenger to the throne.

"yes, I did not anticipate this. But while being an opportunity, alliances can shift power on a dime. Let us see what becomes of this alliance and those in it. Ready our legions for invasion, declared the Leader of Das-Husland"

The defense minister scuttled away shouting orders to his aides. The nuclear minister slowly stalked towards the leader. "Shall the ICBM's shift to defcon 3?" he asked. "No, Defcon 4 for now, readiness but not open war".

3 carrier groups holding 30 XX-W fighter jets, 30 A-10 thunderhawk 2 gunships, and 2 B-2 sprint stealth bombers began readying themselves. 9 missile frigates, 3 Yamato class battleships, 6 Destroyers and 9 collin's class submarines also began the surge to readiness. B-57 bombers were readied in their hangars, and 25 divisions of infantry, with armoured vehicles surged towards their transport craft

Das-Husland's propoganda machine started churning out literature as well.

Wars Won
Nationstates Cold War
DSE Civil War

Wars Lost

Gazettoz
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Gazettoz » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:50 am

Gazettoz will join the war in favor of Iackstorm

Norvine
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Norvine » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:58 am

Caeser Georgio took to the allies of Iackstorm. First sending a bombing raid on Gazettoz. Then, sending 21 battalions each holding 3,000 infantry to the caostlines of Iackstorm. Finally sending another 17 battalions around Iackstorm to the coastlines on the other side of their nation.
Rise.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents