NATION

PASSWORD

WWI RP IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Mahaan Bharatvarsha
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mahaan Bharatvarsha » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:49 am

The Spanish Propaganda of a united Franco-Spanish Empire was going well, with public sentiments running high in both countries for a unification. The people of Greater Spain now had open borders with France, strengthening this brotherhood idea even more.

To: Mexico
Greetings brother. The Empire of Greater Spain looks forward for the revitalising of ties with your nation. We are more than willing to help you in all way possible.
Signed
Fuhrer Anmol of the Empire of Greater Spain
Death Before Dishonor... Heil Seig Heil

Turkiye Federal Republic
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Turkiye Federal Republic » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:49 pm

Turkey wants to get Azerbaijani SSR( because Azerbaijan is also a Turkic) and some lands of Armenia SSR( As I know Armenia is Azerbaijani but Eastern Turkey is Armenian). ATO( Anti- Turkey Organisation) is retreat from Lebanon and Damascus but ATO is controlling some of Greece and there are 3 bases in USSR( 2 in Georgia SSR and 1 in Ukrainian SSR). If Azerbaijan SSR will accept, Turkey will give Azerbaijan's independent

Secret:
Turkish spies and Balkan Power's spies are sent to whole Europe and Asia.
Last edited by Turkiye Federal Republic on Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kommunist China Province
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kommunist China Province » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:19 pm

To: Association of Balkan Powers
We agree to give Macedonia to Bulgaria, for peace treaty, and help to build places which are destroyed in the war. We just have no choice.

Alleniana
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 23, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Alleniana » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:01 pm

Several new anti-racist discrimination laws are implemented, as well as beginning to take steps towards female equality. They are based on the multi-ethnic friendly laws in the A-H empire.

Ruridova
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruridova » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:19 pm

SOVIET PREMIER SUFFERS MAJOR STROKE; TROTSKY TO LEAD GOVERNMENT UNTIL RECOVERY

MARCH 20, 1920
5 KOPECKS

A drawing of Premier V. I. Lenin by Defense Minister Bukharin
Lenin with the interim Premier, Leon Trotsky, and Leon Kamenev at a 1919 Party Congress
An image of Lenin with the now-deceased Josef Stalin at Lenin's country dacha

The Government of the USSR is severely worried for the Premier, General Secretary, Chairman, and Speaker following a stroke he suffered while working alone in the Kremlin yesterday. The cause is unknown. Currently Premier Lenin is under intensive care. It is unknown how the government will fare without its guiding hand there.
It is currently believed that the stroke will not have too much of an effect, however doctors are unsure how well the General Secretary will recover. Foreign Minister Trotsky will be ad interim Premier until Lenin recovers.
Республіка Рюрідова - Королівство Вілкія
"For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat; I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink; I was a stranger and you invited me in; I needed clothes and you clothed me; I was sick and you looked after me; I was in prison and you came to visit me... Truly, whatever you did for one of the least of my brothers and sisters, you did for me."
- the Gospel of Matthew, 25:35-40

Deithwyr
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Deithwyr » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:07 pm

To: Great Britain
We would like to ask you about the Draconian Legaue. What is your government type? What is your stance on Spain, France, and the USSR?
We speak Welsh in my nation, ok?
Left/Right: 6.62, Authoritarian/Libertarian; -7.69

Generation 34 (The first time you see this, copy it into your signiture on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

Deithwyr
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Deithwyr » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:08 pm

To: Serbia
Are you still apart of Alliance'L Central?

Generation 34 (The first time you see this, copy it into your signiture on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

Alleniana
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Alleniana » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:47 pm

To the Head of Scientific Development,
We have managed to create a passable coilgun. It launches objects at a velocity fast enough to injure people badly, and if aimed properly, enough to kill a person nearly instantly (puncture the heart, through eye, large veins/arteries, etc.). It is not particularly expansive and can be built for the price of a few rifles. We will demonstrate its use at our science centre if you wish to see the results.

Ruridova
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruridova » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:29 pm

Turkiye Federal Republic wrote:Turkey wants to get Azerbaijani SSR( because Azerbaijan is also a Turkic) and some lands of Armenia SSR( As I know Armenia is Azerbaijani but Eastern Turkey is Armenian). ATO( Anti- Turkey Organisation) is retreat from Lebanon and Damascus but ATO is controlling some of Greece and there are 3 bases in USSR( 2 in Georgia SSR and 1 in Ukrainian SSR). If Azerbaijan SSR will accept, Turkey will give Azerbaijan's independent

Secret:

The Azerbaijani SSR refuses, and when news leaks the Armenian SSR is furious. The USSR intercepts the Azerbaijani telegram denial and the Soviet Congress discusses if this could be taken as Casus Belli.
"For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat; I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink; I was a stranger and you invited me in; I needed clothes and you clothed me; I was sick and you looked after me; I was in prison and you came to visit me... Truly, whatever you did for one of the least of my brothers and sisters, you did for me."

Alleniana
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Alleniana » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:38 am

TOP SECRET:
Secret infiltrators are sent into the Russian SSR to try and damage food production. Meanwhile, Ukrainian patriots and other agitators are sent to Ukraine with good equipment. The whole affair is not huge; only about 50 people are involved. The people sent do not know who employed them, only that they will have a good pay.

Non-top secret:
A new library is being opened in Berlin. It will attempt to house as many of the world's books as possible and all are invited to send in a/ book/s to be copied and sent back, ensuring that they are not lost in the sands of time. This includes certain government records. It will be quite strongly built as well, capable of withstanding a direct hit from a mortar or a Schwere Kriegswagen. The books will be grouped and stored in separate areas, and if no new books are found, existing ones will be recopied. It will be like the Library of Alexandria of 1920s Europe. Many agents are sent to get books and a huge staff of nearly 5,000 will work in its many chambers, copying, repairing, analysing and writing books as well as a mass of janitors, security guards, managers and book-gathering agent reporters. Around 2,500 employees will grace the building at any one time.

Turkiye Federal Republic
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Turkiye Federal Republic » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:24 am

Ruridova wrote:
Turkiye Federal Republic wrote:Turkey wants to get Azerbaijani SSR( because Azerbaijan is also a Turkic) and some lands of Armenia SSR( As I know Armenia is Azerbaijani but Eastern Turkey is Armenian). ATO( Anti- Turkey Organisation) is retreat from Lebanon and Damascus but ATO is controlling some of Greece and there are 3 bases in USSR( 2 in Georgia SSR and 1 in Ukrainian SSR). If Azerbaijan SSR will accept, Turkey will give Azerbaijan's independent

Secret:

The Azerbaijani SSR refuses, and when news leaks the Armenian SSR is furious. The USSR intercepts the Azerbaijani telegram denial and the Soviet Congress discusses if this could be taken as Casus Belli.

I knew USSR will refuse it but make Casus Belli? ;) :palm:

Turkey finds 3 more ATO bases in Europe. One of them are in Coast of Montenegro. They bring supplies to ATO terrorists from sea. One of them are in Danish-German Border. They were stole food and weapons from German Industries and give them to ATO terrorists by Planes. And last one is in Russian SSR. Balkan Power's spies think Russian Government helps them because it is main base of ATO

Kommunist China Province
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kommunist China Province » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:19 am

Deithwyr wrote:To: Serbia
Are you still apart of Alliance'L Central?

To: Algeria
No, we are part of Communist League.

Serbian govertment is back in old ofice, from USSR. Our situation is worse than ever. Economy on lowest level, most of buildings is destroy, all army is 10 soldiers who retreat. But people not revolt - this will be even worse.
Last edited by Kommunist China Province on Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Turkiye Federal Republic
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Turkiye Federal Republic » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:34 am

Anti-Turkey Organisation

Ruridova
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruridova » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:19 pm

Turkiye Federal Republic wrote:
Ruridova wrote:The Azerbaijani SSR refuses, and when news leaks the Armenian SSR is furious. The USSR intercepts the Azerbaijani telegram denial and the Soviet Congress discusses if this could be taken as Casus Belli.

I knew USSR will refuse it but make Casus Belli? ;) :palm:

You just attempted to get one of my SSRs to declare independence and then invade a neighboring SSR. Any sane leader would recognize that as casus belli because when you're caught trying to get an oil-rich enemy territory to revolt, you're effectively getting them to wage war for you. I'm not going to let you use my SSRs as puppets. Oh no. If you want war, you have to fight me. You can't get the SSRs, led entirely by communists loyal to Moscow not Istanbul, to fight against me. They fight with me and are me.
So, in short, you tried to start a revolt in my country and now you're surprised that, when we found out, we considered war? My actions have historical precedence.
Turkey finds 3 more ATO bases in Europe. One of them are in Coast of Montenegro. They bring supplies to ATO terrorists from sea. One of them are in Danish-German Border. They were stole food and weapons from German Industries and give them to ATO terrorists by Planes. And last one is in Russian SSR. Balkan Power's spies think Russian Government helps them because it is main base of ATO
Following the attempts by the Turks to instigate a civil war in the Azerbaijani SSR, which were stopped by the loyal communists in the local leadership and which was discovered by Soviet intel services, the USSR covertly begins aiding the ATO and offering members refuge from Turkey in the USSR's eastern SSRs, far from Turkey. In addition, Russia sends spies into Turkey to cause small amounts of havoc and gather intelligence.

The fight for Japan continues as the USSR tries to quash the Front for the Liberation of the Empire, or FLE. The FLE still controls moderate areas of Honshu and Hokkaido and small areas of Shihoku and Kyushu, an occasionally commits terrorist actions in the Siberian, Korean, and Taiwanese SSRs. To prevent news of this, the Russian media lets no information on the attacks leave the Japanese, Siberian, Korean, and Taiwanese SSRs, and clamps down on allowing people to travel between those SSRs and other SSRs, while effectively outright illegalizing going to foreign nations from those SSRs. The FLE fights to hold Sendai, Sapporo, Miyazaki, Osaka, and Aomori, while the USSR tries to hold Nagasaki, Tokyo, Kyoto, Kobe, Hiroshima, and Kagoshima.

Tzarsgrad
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tzarsgrad » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:24 pm

The Sublime State of Persia

Tehran, Persian Empire

Sultan Ahmad Shah Qajar looked over his balcony into his royal gardens inside his palace. It was a beautiful complex, with vegetation from all corners of the globe brought there for his own amusement. Ahmad had always liked to stay informed in the politics and news of the day, and there had been a lot to keep him busy. Now, he decided, Persia would be a part of this. The nation that had existed since the days of Darius I and the Greeks would now make its mark on the modern world.

First, he decided, he would turn its military into something that would be feared and respected by its neighbors, as well as powers worldwide. This, however, required something his nation lacked; Large amounts of money. He decided he needed to find a way to enrich the country and allow him to build his army. He decided that he might be able to do this though a combination of mineral and agricultural commerce, but soon dismissed the idea. No, he knew he'd need more than just that to build his Empire. He decided he'd try to exploit what fossil fuels he could find under his nation as well. British and American companies had great success with this before, so perhaps an Persian one could too. He knew he'd need a European power to help him get started, so he decided he'd invite a different European power to help tap Persia's reserves. Right now, he had Germany in mind. He sent a telegram to the Kaiser

Dear Exalted Kaiser of Germany:
Persia is seeking an ally that they might share a strategic and economic alliance with. Iran sits on a great bed oil fossil fuels, but it requires the help of Germany to tap them. If you where to send engineers or instructors to help in the mass construction of oil fields and derricks, I and the people of the Sublime Empire would be eternally greatfull. In exchange, we would be willing to provide much lower prices in oil for any German buyers interested.
Yours Truly:
Supreme Sultan Ahmad Shah Qajar

But for now, he'd continue doing what he had always enjoyed doing before. He wasn't a very authoritarian minded Sultan, and he enjoyed alotting powers to the people. He decided he would form administrative districts in the nation based both on geography and culture. Within these districts, land owning Muslims could vote for any candidate for local office, that they might better govern the region. In the same way, they would elect members to the Persian Parliament, whose very assemblance was his idea. He also decided he would form a federation of Islamic courts that would all judge on the same standard, and deliver the same justice. He would not try and forbid capital punishment, at least not yet. But he had hope, and with that there was a chance. Perhaps when the Empire was just a bit more modernized.
"And on the pedestal these words appear:
'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'
Nothing beside remains..."
Are you a fan of pen and paper games? Then check out Tortured Earth! Addictive yet simple gameplay, with modules that range from an afternoon to several sessions! Although we're only in the developmental stages, keep in touch for details!

Deithwyr
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Deithwyr » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:29 pm

To:Sultan Ahmad Shah Qajar
We would like to ally ourselves wtih a fellow muslim nation. This alliance would be one between only us two, and wouldn't require us to help each other out in wars. We have a question we would like to ask you, would you want to free Africa from European control?

Turkiye Federal Republic
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Turkiye Federal Republic » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:15 am

OOC: I have nothing to do with USSR but Azerbaijan is a Turkic country and I don't want it to undercontrol of Russians(Russians and Turks are big enemies). I don't care to attack you, I'm already busy with ATO and Lebanon Civil War so If you want to attack you can, I have like no allies.(I just friend with Germany but I'm not sure he will help, my vassals are count as my part of country and BSSR is just powerless and I don't think he will join war against his Communist leader)
IC: Turkish spies discovered a new information about ATO. ATO is also belives to Communism and their target is German Empire and Greater Spain after Turkey. ATO is first created by Russian Communist and it is for change last powers of Europe to Communist(Germany, Spain, Turkey and maybe BSSR if Republic will resume). ATO's base in Greece is captured and Turkish soliders found 10-20 Russian planes. After Diplomatic problems with Russia caused 2 new things
1) Pan-Turkıish is spread more into Turkey(5% was Pan-Turkish and now 20% of Turkey is Pan Turkism)
2) Public is out of control(same as Cypriot War) and if they stoel rifles, they can destroy Eastern Turkey and Caucasus(including all SSR republics).

To:Persia
Subject: Improve relations

We would like to improve relations with you and we can sign Millitary Transit, Economic Parthnership and Research Parthnership.
Last edited by Turkiye Federal Republic on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ruridova
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruridova » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:04 pm

Turkiye Federal Republic wrote:OOC: I have nothing to do with USSR but Azerbaijan is a Turkic country and I don't want it to undercontrol of Russians(Russians and Turks are big enemies). I don't care to attack you, I'm already busy with ATO and Lebanon Civil War so If you want to attack you can, I have like no allies.(I just friend with Germany but I'm not sure he will help, my vassals are count as my part of country and BSSR is just powerless and I don't think he will join war against his Communist leader)[/quote[
OoC: Do you really think the Soviet Union would care? Heck, I'm not sure if I care!
IC: Turkish spies discovered a new information about ATO. ATO is also belives to Communism and their target is German Empire and Greater Spain after Turkey. ATO is first created by Russian Communist and it is for change last powers of Europe to Communist(Germany, Spain, Turkey and maybe BSSR if Republic will resume). ATO's base in Greece is captured and Turkish soliders found 10-20 Russian planes. After Diplomatic problems with Russia caused 2 new things
1) Pan-Turkıish is spread more into Turkey(5% was Pan-Turkish and now 20% of Turkey is Pan Turkism)
2) Public is out of control(same as Cypriot War) and if they stoel rifles, they can destroy Eastern Turkey and Caucasus(including all SSR republics).

To:Persia
Subject: Improve relations

We would like to improve relations with you and we can sign Millitary Transit, Economic Parthnership and Research Parthnership.

OoC: A bunch of random people with rifles versus a military being well trained with little if any compunctions about using poison gas and firebombing? Besides, I could easily use this as propaganda and declare that you're a dangerous nation of genocidal maniacs and increase my public support greatly. The Ottoman Empire failed in its attempts to take the Caucasus in the First World War... now you're much weaker and I'm stronger.

Tzarsgrad
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tzarsgrad » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:49 pm

Tehran, Persian Empire

Since his great push to change Persia had begun, Ahmad had gotten two messages from foreign powers, although it neither of them where Germany. Both were Islamic powers, and he was interested in having strong relations with both. He decided he'd agree to the agreement the Ottomans proposed allowing for easier trade and troop movements, as well as shared research. He also decided to propose a similar deal with Algeria, and to hold off on the whole liberation-of-Africa thing. For now, he would focus on Persia's neck of the woods.

The recruitment drives by the military had been largely successful, as the army numbered over 350,000 now. However, they where armed with outdated firearms, which would have to change if they where to be taken seriously. He placed orders for firearms across the world, yet not too much in one place, as it might hint favouritism. For now, he just wanted weapons for his men.

The final step for his plan for now was to denounce Russia for its actions in the Caucasus. In public, Ahmad denounced it as "Plain Imperialism that goes against the will of the people and God!" Persia, however, wishes not to resort to any military action yet.
Last edited by Tzarsgrad on Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"And on the pedestal these words appear:
'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'
Nothing beside remains..."
Are you a fan of pen and paper games? Then check out Tortured Earth! Addictive yet simple gameplay, with modules that range from an afternoon to several sessions! Although we're only in the developmental stages, keep in touch for details!

Ruridova
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruridova » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:52 pm

Tzarsgrad wrote:The final step for his plan for now was to denounce Russia for its actions in the Caucasus. In public, Ahmad denounced it as "Plain Imperialism that goes against the will of the people and God!" Persia, however, wishes not to resort to any military action yet.[/align]

The USSR effectively laughs at Iran's general ignorance of the situation. As if we are seriously going to let the Turks attempt to start revolutions in pro-Soviet territories that have been Russian for a long time. No land is being taken over in the name of empire, we are holding what we already have. The Shah surely wouldn't approve if other nations tried to start revolts in the Iranian parts of Dagestan and Baluchistan now would it?

SSTxReaper
Minister

Founded: Nov 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby SSTxReaper » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:25 pm

Mahaan Bharatvarsha wrote:The Spanish Propaganda of a united Franco-Spanish Empire was going well, with public sentiments running high in both countries for a unification. The people of Greater Spain now had open borders with France, strengthening this brotherhood idea even more.

Greetings brother. The Empire of Greater Spain looks forward for the revitalising of ties with your nation. We are more than willing to help you in all way possible.
Signed

The government of France is anger at the sudden movement of Spain trying to united the two nations. As of result France has urged her people to ignore any propaganda by Spain. Also France has tighten her borders with Spain, and are slowly declining any Spaniard from entering the country.
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."-J. Robert Oppenheimer

"Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war."-Donald Trump

"Leadership cannot really be taught. It can only be learned."-Harold S. Geneen

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards "-Albert Einstein

Ruridova
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruridova » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:27 pm

SSTxReaper wrote:
Mahaan Bharatvarsha wrote:The Spanish Propaganda of a united Franco-Spanish Empire was going well, with public sentiments running high in both countries for a unification. The people of Greater Spain now had open borders with France, strengthening this brotherhood idea even more.

Signed

The government of France is anger at the sudden movement of Spain trying to united the two nations. As of result France has urged her people to ignore any propaganda by Spain. Also France has tighten her borders with Spain, and are slowly declining any Spaniard from entering the country.

The USSR offers to continue the preexisting Soviet-French alliance, and possibly strengthen it as well.

SSTxReaper
Minister

Founded: Nov 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby SSTxReaper » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:33 pm

Ruridova wrote:
SSTxReaper wrote:

The USSR offers to continue the preexisting Soviet-French alliance, and possibly strengthen it as well.

The French are happy with this and sends a diplomat with a letter.

To:USSR

Dear USSR,

As you are aware, Spain as tried to merge herself with France. We are also more than happy to strengthen our relationship even more. Perhaps we can sign several deals. More will be explain once the diplomat gets there.

Sincerely, France.
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."-J. Robert Oppenheimer

"Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war."-Donald Trump

"Leadership cannot really be taught. It can only be learned."-Harold S. Geneen

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards "-Albert Einstein

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse