NATION

PASSWORD

Members-Only: International Film Institute OFFICIAL THREAD

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Aardenland
Envoy

Founded: Dec 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Members-Only: International Film Institute OFFICIAL THREAD

Postby Aardenland » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:01 pm

INTERNATIONAL FILM INSTITUTE

RULES:

1. Applicants should fill in all required fields of the application, marked by asterisks. Non-required fields will be unmarked. If a required field is not filled, a plausible explanation ought to be put in its place (e.g. Music/Audial Style*: This film has no soundtrack, sound editing, or sound effects)

2. Filmmaking and Awards Shows should be done In-Character, while the IFI body acts Out-Of-Character during policymaking, and members may interchange as they please during the critiquing and judging of films.

3. Applicants may, and are encouraged to go into detail about the scenes, including specific details which might be aesthetically important to the film. Please do not explain how or why something works or makes your film good.

4. All cultures are uniquely different from each other, and the committee recognizes that. Some are especially different, evident by nations ruled by dinosaurs and robots. The IFI will, to the best of its ability, remain open-minded to ALL FILMS SUBMITTED, regardless of how they are made and who they are made by, but will acknowledge that members may have their bias, and that they are incidental, not intentional.

5. All films entered were produced in the nations that submitted them.

6. A film entered in a previous awards show or festival are ineligible be entered again. The IFI will maintain a record of all films submitted and will not tolerate any reused films.

7. Rule 6 does not apply to remakes.

8. Remakes must be succinctly different from the film they are based off of. Differences might include changes to the story, setting, production, or other such qualities. Furthermore, remakes may only be entered if permission is given from the maker of the original film, or if the film is in the public domain.

9. All films made by ex-nations are automatically transferred to the public domain.

10. Do NOT plagiarize. The IFI will ban films that are deemed to have borrowed significant elements from other films, including specific writing, plot elements, or copyrighted songs. The IFI will address ALL serious complaints concerning alleged plagiarism. Claims that the person was told of the idea then immediately stole it before the original maker could post it will be disregarded. The IFI does not assume responsibility for the appropriation of material that was compromised by the mistake of its own creator, NO EXCEPTIONS.

11. Films that violate international law in the process of making them MAY BE SUBJECT to bans, voiding from IFI-related functions, and condemnation from the international community. This does not affect films that only reference or represent crimes in their content. The IFI will otherwise not ban films for their content.

12. Do NOT use actors, directors, or other artists without the consent of their native countries, seeing as their free will is controlled by the entities that control their governments. It must be specified in their writ of permission whether the artist is rented, having a prolonged stay, or will be permanently transferred, in which case control of their free will in granted to the entity that controls the government of the nation that they are permanently moving to. The IFI will recognize cases in which artists express their will to leave their country, against that of the government, that are expressed by the entity that “controls” them (and incidentally, also controls the government of the nation trying to detain them).

13. Rule 12 does not apply to different artists with the same names, but the IFI reserves the right to punish applicants who abuse this loophole.

14. Tom Cruise, Batman, Steven Spielberg, Transformers, McDonalds, and any other like real world private entities are ineligible to be recognized IN ANY WAY by the IFI, as are materials that make reference to them.

15. Reference MUST BE MADE in applications if the film is based on any other material (In-Universe) or any historical events (In-Universe).

16. Posting in awards show threads may ONLY be done if cued or if you are a host.

17. IFI members reserve the right to judge, interpret, and critique the films submitted to them independently and without censorship.

18. ALL IFI members have the right to vote on all IFI matters and to abstain from said votes.

19. The IFI must agree on the description of, then vote on, new award categories and application fields to enact them. Those approved by a 50<% majority are added to their respective areas.

20. All award recipients are entitled to a quick, but heartfelt, acceptance speech.

21. Guests (award nominees and presenters) are expected to attend and account for themselves at awards shows. If a recipient does not respond within ten to twenty minutes of receiving their award, then the awards show shall continue without an acceptance speech for that category.

22. Individual presenters entrusted with information of award winners may ONLY divulge them when cued, and after setting themselves up and naming all nominees in the category. Offenders are barred from all future IFI functions.

23. All functions and attendants at an IFI event must be decided on before the show (thread) begins.

24. To ensure integrity and prevent misunderstanding, knowledge of ALL films, awards, individuals, and details pertaining to them must be made accessible to the public.

25. People posting where they are not supposed to, or making posts that are threatening, defamatory, or obstructive, MAY BE SUBJECT to unspecified punishment by the IFI.

26. All voting done by the IFI pertaining to ANY MATTER must be done by secret ballot counted by the IFI Chief Justice.

27. There is no set period of time that must pass for new contests (monthly, daily, annually, etc.), and award shows will be held at the IFI’s leisure.

28. All further IFI policies will be discussed and enacted in The Official IFI Thread.

29. To make a motion to amend IFI rules, procedures or policies, IFI member must state clearly what their motion intends to do. A second IFI member shall then have to second said motion.

30. Any given IFI member (or her or his puppets) may submit films for consideration in any IFI-sponsored competition, provided that said IFI member shall recuse himself or herself from voting on said film in any competition category in which it has been nominated, nor shall said IFI member seek to influence other IFI members in voting for said film in any competition category in which it has been nominated.

31. The following policy shall be followed for voting procedure:

(a). No more than eight (8) nominees may be entered in any one category of an IFI-sponsored film competition. The members of the IFI as a whole are responsible during the nominee selection process to ensure that this subsection is not violated. This proposal does not address the selection of candidates as nominees in a given category of an IFI-sponsored competition.

(b) The Chief Judge shall be responsible for drawing up the ballots, distributing them to IFI members, receiving them from IFI members, and tabulating the votes. She or he shall also be responsible for providing reports as specified elsewhere in this proposal.

(c) In casting a ballot for nominees in a given category of an IFI-sponsored film competition, each IFI member shall rank the nominees in order of preference, with the member’s favorite being ranked first (1), his or her second favorite ranked second (2), etcetera until all nominees are ranked. If an IFI member fails to rank a nominee, or because a nominee is associated with the IFI member’s own film submission and may be, by prior rule, ineligible to receive said IFI member’s vote, then the nominee in question shall be considered for voting purposes as unranked and shall receive no votes from that ballot except discretionary votes if allocated.

(d) Upon receiving a ballot the Chief Judge shall, for eligible ranked nominees, award one (1) vote to the last nominee, two (2) votes to the second-to-last, etcetera on up to eight (8) votes to the first ranking in a category containing eight nominees. If there are unranked nominees they shall receive zero (0) ranking votes but shall occupy the lowest tiers of the ranking with all eligible ranked nominees having higher rankings. All unranked nominees shall be considered as unplaced and below the last eligible ranked nominee.

(e). For each category there shall be allocated to each IFI member a certain number of discretionary votes which each member may allocate to the eligible nominees as they see fit. The IFI member shall place the number of discretionary votes they wish to allocate to a nominee after the nominee’s name in the ranking. If the IFI member exceeds the allowable number of discretionary votes in a given category, then the Chief Judge shall determine the number of discretionary votes cast by said IFI member and prorate his or her votes. If the IFI member does not allocate all of his or her allowable discretionary votes, then the Chief Judge shall strictly count the discretionary votes as cast and ignore the remainder not cast by the IFI member.

(f) For a given category, the number of discretionary votes that an IFI member may allocate amongst nominees shall be as follows:

* Zero (0) nominees exactly -- no (0) votes.
* One (1) nominee exactly -- no (0) votes.
* Two (2) nominees exactly -- one (1) vote.
* Three (3) nominees exactly -- two (2) votes.
* Four (4) nominees exactly -- three (3) votes.
* Five (5) nominees exactly -- five (5) votes.
* Six (6) nominees exactly -- seven (7) votes.
* Seven (7) nominees exactly -- nine (9) votes.
* Eight (8) nominees exactly -- twelve (12) votes.

(g) After all ballots are received and counted for an IFI-sponsored film competition, the Chief Judge shall determine the number of ranking votes and discretionary votes legally cast for each nominee. The nominee with the greatest number of votes in a given category shall be declared the winner of that category for that competition. There shall be no ranking nor announcement of placement of the other nominees with regards to the winner.

(h) The Chief Judge shall communicate in summary form the winners in each category to the host of the IFI-sponsored film competition and to the President of the International Film Institute. The Chief Judge shall also issue an after-action report to the President of the International Film Institute which shall give the vote totals in each category, and any explanation of irregularities (if any occurred), but shall be forbidden from mentioning the name or alluding to the identity of any IFI member in making such a report so as to preserve the secrecy of the ballot.

CURRENT ENTRANT APPLICATION:

WE ENCOURAGE QUALITY

Title*:
Genre (may choose all that apply from Action, Adventure, Animation, Biography, Comedy, Crime, Documentary, Drama, Family, Fantasy, Film-Noir, History, Horror, Musical, Mystery, Romance, Sci-Fi, Thriller, War and Western)*:
Length (Short length or Feature length)*:
Characters and their Actors (Describe Look and Personality and designate lead(s))*:
Plot Summary (Beginning to end; describe every important occurrence.)*:
Musical/Audial Style*:
Score Writer*:
Songs (Include artists and describe use in film.):
Director*:
Producer:
Writer*:
Editor*:
Costume Designer*:
Production Designer*:
Make-Up Artist*:
SFX Director*:
Distribution Rights (If any hold rights outside of your nation, add their nationality. If you wish to forfeit distribution rights and put your film in the public domain, enter public domain):

(Feel free to leave anything in parentheses out of your posted application)

CURRENT AWARDS:

International Film Institute Awards (IFI Awards)

Award (Recipient)

Best Picture (Director)
Best Actor in a Leading Role (Actor)
Best Actress in a Leading Role (Actress)
Best Actor in a Supporting Role (Actor)
Best Actress in a Supporting Role (Actress)
Best Animated Feature (Director)
Best Short Subject (Director)
Best Documentary (Director)
Best Director (Director)
Best Original Screenplay (Writer)
Best Adapted Screenplay (Writer)
Best Costuming (Costume Designer)
Best Hairdressing and Make-Up (Make-Up Artist)
Best Production Design (Production Designer)
Best Original Score (Score Writer)
Best Original Song (Song Artist)
Best Editing (Editor)
Best Visual Effects (SFX Director)

JOBS:

• IFI Chairman (Job includes appointing responsibilities to members, and making key decisions over management of IFI (At least for the time being) )(Occupied by Aardenland)
• IFI Headquarters location (Koningstad, New Koninghaven, Aardenland)
• Chief Recruiter (Job includes recruiting members) (Occupied by Aardenland)
• Documenter-in-Chief (Job includes documenting ALL films submitted and their details, and keeping track of artists’ movements, and might include documenting job and location changes) (Occupied by Afalia)
• Chief Judge (Job includes checking films for plagiarism, receiving plagiarism complaints, and attending to all breaches of international and IFI law. Will also count ballots) (Occupied by Alunya, Temped by Northumbria)
• Spokesperson (Unjob, as all members have a right to speak for themselves as members of the IFI.)
• Communicator (Job includes telegramming nominees and presenters, and insuring they know rules and procedure)
• Hosts: Different for each award show. May defer to guests (for initial chit-chat and stuff, IC), presenters (At first just the host, then celebs), and award winners.

THREADS:

• Recruitment Thread: Up, and link in my signature. No action yet, so we ought to keep chatting in the Arts and Fiction section. You may include the link in your signatures too, and you are encouraged to raise as much rapaciously raging rabble for this rapturous running as you rish… err… wish.
• Official IFI Thread (Closed): Involves discussing management of the IFI.
• Application Threads: Will be made each time there is a competition.
I. Members' Festival Thread: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=245105

• Awards Discussion and Voting Threads (Closed): Same as above. Will involve discussing specific events coordinated by the IFI.
• Awards Events (Closed, invite): Same as above. Invited guests get to speak on cue.
• Film Discussion/Criticism thread: Open to all. May review or discuss IFI films. Continued columns or reviews are encouraged from those who are enthusiastic about it.

Member List (By Seniority):

1. Aardenland
2. Alunya (Temporarily out)
3. Jimanistan
4. Meryuma
5. Kanaria
6. Afalia
7. Portlandian
8. Ridgalia
9. Lormont
10. Calorax
11. New Waterford
12. Kamchastkia
13. New Hayesalia
14. Elykyellek
15. Al-Qarn
16. Ainin
17. Crolacia
18. Grandais
19. Northumbria
20. United states of jayland
21. Lyncanestria
22. Glaswegistan
Last edited by Aardenland on Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:56 am, edited 30 times in total.

Meryuma
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Meryuma » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:10 pm

I am here, and I do plan on participating.
ᛋᛃᚢ - Social Justice Úlfheðinn
Potarius wrote:
Neo Arcad wrote:Gravity is a natural phenomenon by which physical bodies attract with a force proportional to their mass.

In layman's terms, orgy time.

Niur wrote: my soul has no soul.

Saint Clair Island wrote:The English language sucks. From now on, I will refer to the second definition of sexual as "fucktacular."

Trotskylvania wrote:Alternatively, we could go on an epic quest to Plato's Cave to find the legendary artifact, Ockham's Razor.

Norstal wrote:Gunpowder Plot: America.

Meryuma: "Well, I just hope these hyperboles don't...

*puts on sunglasses*

blow out of proportions."

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...so here's your future

Aardenland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Aardenland » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:21 am

Meryuma wrote:I am here, and I do plan on participating.

Good to know 8)

Alunya
Attaché

Founded: Nov 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Present and accounted for...

Postby Alunya » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:28 am

Hello, Aardenland!

Just to let you know, I am online from time to time and haven't forgotten about the International Film Institute! I see you've taken some of the roles on yourself, and while I may not be the best of candidates for a film critic, I can count in several number bases. So if you need a Chief Judge I would be quite willing to step up to the plate.

I also see that there are a number of folks who've listed their ten best favorite films on the other IFI thread in your signature. Any word on whether they wish to be IFI members, or participants in submitting films?

>^,,^<
Alunya
Ambassador to the World Assembly
Sig.na Julianna Scimmietta
The Kingdom of Alunya

Aardenland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Aardenland » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:47 pm

Alunya wrote:Hello, Aardenland!

Just to let you know, I am online from time to time and haven't forgotten about the International Film Institute! I see you've taken some of the roles on yourself, and while I may not be the best of candidates for a film critic, I can count in several number bases. So if you need a Chief Judge I would be quite willing to step up to the plate.

I also see that there are a number of folks who've listed their ten best favorite films on the other IFI thread in your signature. Any word on whether they wish to be IFI members, or participants in submitting films?

>^,,^<
Alunya

Yes! We have more than ten members...

ELEVEN!

Aardenland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Aardenland » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:00 pm

Alunya wrote:Hello, Aardenland!

>^,,^<
Alunya

Don't worry, I wasn't worried about you. ;)

As for the Chief Justice job, as long as we're still disorganized (though I expect that to change soon), I grant you the job. Your ideas have been a great help, and I think you'll do a great job! :clap:

Calorax
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Calorax » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:14 pm

Awesome. Will post something tomorrow. About the music though and the copyright thing... are we, like, allowed to use real songs and stuff?
Fellate my ego! Check out my factbook!
Pro: Björk, Scotland, Irish reunification, LGBT rights and marriage, secularism, centrism, feminism, free education and healthcare, completely free speech, representative democracy, pacifism, Nordic model, EU, environmentalism, UK Green Party

Against: Björkaphobia, social conservatism, corporatism, fascism, death penalty, Thatcherism, UKIP, House of Lords, nuclear power, war on drugs, homophobia, misogyny, USA foreign policy

I don't have a clue about: Palestine.
Economic Left/Right: -8.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.56

I'm a social anarchist. Yeah, i know

Music taste and stuff.
INFJ

Aardenland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Aardenland » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:24 pm

Calorax wrote:Awesome. Will post something tomorrow. About the music though and the copyright thing... are we, like, allowed to use real songs and stuff?

There are plenty of options we could take, such as going the World/Euro Vision route with real melodies and alternate lyrics; we could do only lyrics; or we could take the song option out if we agreed on it. As for the musical score, it'd be too difficult to make our own, so as it is now, you just describe it with words, though it might be difficult. As for using complete songs or soundtracks that other people made, it's currently against the rules to use them and I don't think we'll change that in the future.

Bottom line, there are plenty of options, and we can take just about any of them, once we've all discussed them.

Kanaria
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kanaria » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:28 am

I'm here as well, and I intend to participate. I'll post something either in a few hours or tomorrow.

Federal Republic of Kanaria-
57 federal entities, 863.2 million people, $40.67 trillion GDP, Gini coefficient 0.38. North Pacific, 1,500 miles west of San Fransisco.

Federal Republic of Kanaria- 57 federal entities, $154 trillion GDP, Gini coefficient 0.39. Northern Ruson, Arctic/Anican/Pacific Ocean, 69 lightyears from San Fransisco, Chi Eridani system.
Liberal
Federalist
Republican
Democrat
Statist
Cishet male

American
And silly rabbit, Kanaria's a caliphate.

Afalia
Senator

Founded: Jul 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Afalia » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:57 am

Looking forward to this. See if I can create a film over the weekend. When will the first awards show take place?

Aardenland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Aardenland » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:21 pm

Afalia wrote:Looking forward to this. See if I can create a film over the weekend. When will the first awards show take place?

First we need to agree on stuff like procedure and additional rules. One important issue is whether we'll submit movies if we're also judging them, and how that will work. Once we know HOW we'd do it, we would set up an application thread where evereyone can put up their films, keep it open for awhile, close it, document each of the entries, then go through a selection/elimination process (another thing we'll have to figure out before we begin). Once we have the nominees, we TG them along with any other guests and stuff. We plan the actual event, host it and then do it all over again when we feel like it.

Aardenland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Aardenland » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:29 pm

I suppose as an afterthought to the post I made above, I would like any of your opinions on the matter of submitting entries ourselves. Alunya was cautious on the matter, since it could be unfavorable if we were able to promote our own films while selecting and voting on them. I welcome any suggestions/commentary on this matter.

Aardenland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Aardenland » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:11 am

Since there were a couple people wondering about jobs, I'll just say that that's one of the things on the menu right now. There are some other things I want to straighten out first, but there's now specific order for determining things yet. If you think you'd be good for a job, be active with setting things up, offer your input on things, and when we get to deciding the other jobs, you'll have made a good case for warranting an important job.
Last edited by Aardenland on Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aardenland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Aardenland » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:14 pm

STEP-BY-STEP AGENDA OF THE IFI:

Steps:

These steps are in the order they will be tackled.

1. Decisionmaking policy: establishing how to make and change IFI rules, policies, and procedures.

2. Establishment of IFI machine: setting up our structure and procedures (this includes filling jobs).

3. Preparation for first International Film Festival, as a model for future film festivals: we plan the entire thing out in advance, including broad aspects affecting future events, and details relevant to this specific event.
Last edited by Aardenland on Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Afalia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Afalia » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:01 am

Looks like a good plan.

For the decision making policy we could just say-

Anyone who wishes to make changes to IFI rules, procedures or policies will have to move a motion stating what they plan to do. It will have to be seconded by another member of the institute before passing to a secret vote. A simple suggestion.

Alunya
Attaché

Founded: Nov 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Alunya » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:09 pm

Afalia has a good policy there about implementing rules.

So I'm going to go out on a limb here. I think that at first we may have a difficult time getting sufficient entries, and many IFI members are probably keen on submitting films. And in RL life the Academy members do vote on their own efforts, even though there is an inherent conflict of interest.

So I propose that IFI members shall be allowed to submit entries, but when it comes to voting on their own entry they are duty bound to recuse themselves from casting a vote (and deprives that entry of at least one vote.) I know it runs the risk of each IFI member helping out their fellow IFI members by looking favorably on such entries, but let us trust each other that we'll give everyone a fair shake. (If it turns out that this becomes a problem, I would certainly be the first to welcome another proposal to repeal this one.)

Anyone care to second this?

>^,,^<
Alunya
Ambassador to the World Assembly
Sig.na Julianna Scimmietta
The Kingdom of Alunya

Aardenland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Aardenland » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:52 pm

Alunya wrote:Afalia has a good policy there about implementing rules.

So I'm going to go out on a limb here. I think that at first we may have a difficult time getting sufficient entries, and many IFI members are probably keen on submitting films. And in RL life the Academy members do vote on their own efforts, even though there is an inherent conflict of interest.

So I propose that IFI members shall be allowed to submit entries, but when it comes to voting on their own entry they are duty bound to recuse themselves from casting a vote (and deprives that entry of at least one vote.) I know it runs the risk of each IFI member helping out their fellow IFI members by looking favorably on such entries, but let us trust each other that we'll give everyone a fair shake. (If it turns out that this becomes a problem, I would certainly be the first to welcome another proposal to repeal this one.)

>^,,^<
Alunya

Well reasoned, I do second it.

As for Afalia's proposal, I think that it's simple and decent. There are other details to attend to, but we can always deal with them as they come along.

Afalia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Afalia » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:41 am

Alunya wrote:Afalia has a good policy there about implementing rules.

>^,,^<
Alunya

I also second that.

Aardenland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Aardenland » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:44 am

So now do we vote on these proposals?

If we are to vote on them, I propose that Chief Justice Alunya telegram all members with a description of the proposals and ask for their votes Affirmative, Negative, or Abstention (or simply; yes, no, or I don't know). They can easily reply with a short answer.

Crolacia
Minister

Founded: May 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Crolacia » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:24 pm

How can I join?

Aardenland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Aardenland » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:35 pm

Crolacia wrote:How can I join?

The sign-up is the first link in my signature. You can post in this thread once you're approved (Which you most likely will, we don't have any criteria other than filling out the application at the moment).
Last edited by Aardenland on Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Al-Qarn
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Qarn » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:13 pm

I agree with the rules. Just two aesthetic changes:
1) Rule 1: I would asterisk mandatory fields rather than non-mandatory fields (this is pretty much the norm across the Internet);
2) Rule 4: slight correct from "to its of its ability", I think that's meant to be "the best of my ability" perhaps?

Overall, I think the rules are spot on. Good job, Aard.

Aardenland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Aardenland » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:41 pm

Al-Qarn wrote:I agree with the rules. Just two aesthetic changes:
1) Rule 1: I would asterisk mandatory fields rather than non-mandatory fields (this is pretty much the norm across the Internet);
2) Rule 4: slight correct from "to its of its ability", I think that's meant to be "the best of my ability" perhaps?

Overall, I think the rules are spot on. Good job, Aard.

Thanks. Some credit also goes to Alunya. :)

Also, good eye!

New Hayesalia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Hayesalia » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:58 pm

Am I able to start putting forward movies for the IFI, using our application model?

Aardenland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Aardenland » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:18 pm

New Hayesalia wrote:Am I able to start putting forward movies for the IFI, using our application model?

Once the contest is set up.

First we need to go through some set-up, as described above. Once we've got a plan, we'll open a sign-up thread for the first competition.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates