NATION

PASSWORD

1950 (OOC, Closed)(RP Still Going)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Benomia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Benomia » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:53 pm

There's a map in the first post of the IC thread. Just use that.
Remembering games, and daisy chains, and laughs...Got to keep the loonies on the path.
The Archangel Conglomerate wrote:You've obviously never seen the Benomian M16A3s.
Carathon wrote:*Logs in with the name of Troll Alliance and writes a short app with poor grammar and logic.*Somehow genuinely surprised when denied*
Ragnarum wrote:Ragnarum transforms into a giant godzilla like creature, then walks into the sunset while emotional music plays and Morgan Freeman narrates.
Kouralia wrote:Everyone hates us: we're MMW. We're like the poster children of Realismfggtry.
Sauritican wrote:We've all been spending too much time with Ben
(-9.8, -10.0)
Map of Benomia
NS's Resident Floydian
Left 4 Dead RP
Want me to explain life to you?

The Vaktovian Empire
Senator

Founded: Aug 16, 2011
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Vaktovian Empire » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:58 pm

Dude I don't see the map.

Lissiona
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lissiona » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:05 pm

You clearly failed to read my posts then. I did not see an RP invasion of Hungary, following an occupation and war. Brazil is incapable of flying to Hungary, and he is currently in a state of war with 7 NON RPING NATIONS.

I am dropping, thread is dead. Only reason why France and West Germany came back is cause I begged them I would revive it. Spain and Italy lost hope a long time ago.

I am going to start a new RP, Benomia your free to join, your good usually with RPs I just think this one got a little to your head and confused you. Remember how you gave tad shit for being Romania and becoming a world power... Now think how much more of a joke to see Brazil annex antartica, that belong to 3 great powers, and 4 of his neghbiours. Which he RPed without there being a HUGE war which there should of been. He drilled huge ammounts of oil there which I cant believe he even has the ability to, and as Italy brought it to our attention with that U of Yale professor stating there is no oil there, about the same amount of water is in the Saraha. Not to mention his MASSIVE army which flew to Hungary, without stopping refueling, or being mobilized, ect. How many planes do you think it would take to simontansuly move 50,000 brazillians in 1950? I say probably 100 soldiers per plane, not to mention heavy equipment.

So he has Antartica without repercussions, 10-20 thousand military grade transport planes, oil from a none producing oil region, ect lol

Benomia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Benomia » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:09 pm

Being that the USSR practically controlled Hungary, there would be no war.
Also, did you ever think that maybe...I don't know...Brazil avoided the already claimed sections?

Anyway, I created the draft for this RP's successor a long time ago.
Remembering games, and daisy chains, and laughs...Got to keep the loonies on the path.
The Archangel Conglomerate wrote:You've obviously never seen the Benomian M16A3s.
Carathon wrote:*Logs in with the name of Troll Alliance and writes a short app with poor grammar and logic.*Somehow genuinely surprised when denied*
Ragnarum wrote:Ragnarum transforms into a giant godzilla like creature, then walks into the sunset while emotional music plays and Morgan Freeman narrates.
Kouralia wrote:Everyone hates us: we're MMW. We're like the poster children of Realismfggtry.
(-9.8, -10.0)
Map of Benomia
NS's Resident Floydian
Left 4 Dead RP

The Vaktovian Empire
Senator

Founded: Aug 16, 2011
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Vaktovian Empire » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:11 pm

Wait so guys what are we doing because I want to join in wherever this thing goes.

Occeania
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Occeania » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:22 pm

I know its not on the list but could I be Switzerland?
Zimmerman is INNOCENT

Benomia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Benomia » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:26 pm

Occeania wrote:I know its not on the list but could I be Switzerland?

Sure.
(-9.8, -10.0)
Map of Benomia
NS's Resident Floydian
Left 4 Dead RP

Maqtrybama
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Maqtrybama » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:41 pm

Lissiona wrote:You clearly failed to read my posts then. I did not see an RP invasion of Hungary, following an occupation and war. Brazil is incapable of flying to Hungary, and he is currently in a state of war with 7 NON RPING NATIONS.

I am dropping, thread is dead. Only reason why France and West Germany came back is cause I begged them I would revive it. Spain and Italy lost hope a long time ago.

I am going to start a new RP, Benomia your free to join, your good usually with RPs I just think this one got a little to your head and confused you. Remember how you gave tad shit for being Romania and becoming a world power... Now think how much more of a joke to see Brazil annex antartica, that belong to 3 great powers, and 4 of his neghbiours. Which he RPed without there being a HUGE war which there should of been. He drilled huge ammounts of oil there which I cant believe he even has the ability to, and as Italy brought it to our attention with that U of Yale professor stating there is no oil there, about the same amount of water is in the Saraha. Not to mention his MASSIVE army which flew to Hungary, without stopping refueling, or being mobilized, ect. How many planes do you think it would take to simontansuly move 50,000 brazillians in 1950? I say probably 100 soldiers per plane, not to mention heavy equipment.

So he has Antartica without repercussions, 10-20 thousand military grade transport planes, oil from a none producing oil region, ect lol

I don't get what's so hard to get! Brazils isn't some bitch country lol, and yes I took some Arctic land, but it wasn't claimed! Also France allowed me to have their section as well. As he posted that he sends his researchers home. But this is ridiculous! Brazil has capable army durning this time, they're not some African colony! They also IMPORTED lots of things as well. And Brazil is capable to make its own things. And it doesn't take 5000 planes to fly solders over, when you have large transport planes. Now grant it , it doesn't take 1 plane to send over 10,000 soldiers. But I never said they automatically got their, and to say it takes years to get from Brazil to Austria lol. And with my navy behind them they can land and go on the run. Your bickering is really annoying and pointless. But one more thing Brazil has RESOURCES! Yes that's right, in Brazil they have oil! That's why they're beating up the Amazon, because their is oil! And they started this back in 1949 when they started to drill. Also Brazil has mountains which has natural gas and some iron ore. What ever idea you have about Brazil being a little bitch nation who can't do anything is really bizarre and pointless. And furthermore who ever said I was going to CONQUER Yugoslavia? I only send troops their to get some land that I could possibly get and enforce with the treaty with Stalin.

And finally you don't have to have a WAR when your passing through a nation, you don't see Canadian flights getting shot down because their landing in the US.
Last edited by Maqtrybama on Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NS, a place where you can deny the holocaust, vouch for the genocide of the male sex, call people "fucking ignorant moron" a clear flame and not be banned from the forums, and have liberal bias mods who don't even listen to your suggestions and just delete them. Even though they said "give us suggestions." But you get punished if you said anything bad about the liberals or Muslims and Palestinians you get punished, but if you insult Jews then that's ok.

Unfairly Delete Nations:
Benomia

Benomia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Benomia » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:11 pm

I'm leaving this open if for some reason it picks up again, but for the most part here is the successor to it: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=226817
(-9.8, -10.0)
Map of Benomia
NS's Resident Floydian
Left 4 Dead RP

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Alouite » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:52 pm

I Declare this thread, until futher notice, DEAD.

Edit* (below) Lol thats the best response ever :rofl: I dont know why but it's really funny because you accept people into the thread and he accepted the note (i know I have a terrible sense of humor somtimes)\

Edit* Im writing here because the creator deserves to have the last word.
Last edited by Alouite on Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
National Liberalism, National School Economics, National Dividend, Constitutional Originalism, Protection of US Domestic Trade, The Chinese Gov't in Exile in Taipei, and Ending the War on Nouns
Hyman Minsky
Totalitarianism, the Destruction of the Environment, Racism, and, most of all, people who end statements in questions?
The Patriot Act, The Illegitimate Communist Authorities in China, Economic Libertarianism, Absolutism and Communism

Benomia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Benomia » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:53 pm

Alouite wrote:I Declare this thread, until futher notice, DEAD.

Accepted.
(-9.8, -10.0)
Map of Benomia
NS's Resident Floydian
Left 4 Dead RP

Lissiona
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Lissiona » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:51 pm

Maqtrybama wrote:
Lissiona wrote:You clearly failed to read my posts then. I did not see an RP invasion of Hungary, following an occupation and war. Brazil is incapable of flying to Hungary, and he is currently in a state of war with 7 NON RPING NATIONS.

I don't get what's so hard to get! Brazils isn't some bitch country lol, and yes I took some Arctic land, but it wasn't claimed! Also France allowed me to have their section as well. As he posted that he sends his researchers home. But this is ridiculous! Brazil has capable army durning this time, they're not some African colony! They also IMPORTED lots of things as well. And Brazil is capable to make its own things. And it doesn't take 5000 planes to fly solders over, when you have large transport planes. Now grant it , it doesn't take 1 plane to send over 10,000 soldiers. But I never said they automatically got their, and to say it takes years to get from Brazil to Austria lol. And with my navy behind them they can land and go on the run. Your bickering is really annoying and pointless. But one more thing Brazil has RESOURCES! Yes that's right, in Brazil they have oil! That's why they're beating up the Amazon, because their is oil! And they started this back in 1949 when they started to drill. Also Brazil has mountains which has natural gas and some iron ore. What ever idea you have about Brazil being a little bitch nation who can't do anything is really bizarre and pointless. And furthermore who ever said I was going to CONQUER Yugoslavia? I only send troops their to get some land that I could possibly get and enforce with the treaty with Stalin.

And finally you don't have to have a WAR when your passing through a nation, you don't see Canadian flights getting shot down because their landing in the US.

lol I can just laugh, the date is january 1950, you started this oil dig, and exporting/importing a week ago. Since then you have built up this vast army capable of travelling with an invasion force all the way to the balkans lol. Do you know how hard that is? You cant even pass through Gibralter, nor the Suez with english permission, let alone fly over their airspace. You do not have what you claim you have, its very funny. If Brazil was capable of doing that in january 1950 then how come they were a no show during the cold war? I could see if it was 1970, and since the 50s you had begun remodernization but you havent. you just RPed that Brazil got a bunch of oil from the ANTARTIC not Artic like you just said, and because of this oil could fuel a huge army. I bet to travel from antartica to brazil by boat in the 50s, and dragging along drilling gear would take you a month or two, let alone your one day in the RP.

RP TIME IS JANUARY 20th or so
Within that time look at everything youve done lol

I could RP like you and post one post after another a bunch of fairy tale stuff and then invade you, backing up my invasion claims by pure BS.

1st post: Serbia takes uncharted region in the Mediteranian Sea (1 Rp day)
2nd post: Serbia finds massive amounts of Oil, and resources there. (1 Rp day)
3rd post: Serbia takes this oil and beguns to sell it making a huge profit and remodernizing its army (1 Rp day)
4th post: Serbia now has 12 battleships, 20 submarines, 30 destroyers, 42 light crusiers, and boosts 1 million battle ready men now. (1 Rp day)
5th post: I sent all my men and army to Argentia and am preparing to invade Brazil, Death to the Brazilians. (1 Rp day)

5 days go by and your about to get your A$$ kicked lol. See its dumb, and the thread dont lie, since you started posting BS, I know for a fact 4 people inculding myself dropped this thread, as for the other 2 people I am not sure dont talk to them. 6 people have dropped out

Benomia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Benomia » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:53 pm

January 28, 1950. A lot can get done in a month.
Also, most of the aircraft they have they got from the USSR.
(-9.8, -10.0)
Map of Benomia
NS's Resident Floydian
Left 4 Dead RP

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:56 pm

Come on , in one week?
National Liberalism, National School Economics, National Dividend, Constitutional Originalism, Protection of US Domestic Trade, The Chinese Gov't in Exile in Taipei, and Ending the War on Nouns
Hyman Minsky
Totalitarianism, the Destruction of the Environment, Racism, and, most of all, people who end statements in questions?
The Patriot Act, The Illegitimate Communist Authorities in China, Economic Libertarianism, Absolutism and Communism

Benomia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Benomia » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:58 pm

Alouite wrote:Come on , in one week?

Do you think that it would take a whole week to fly from Russia to Brazil?
(-9.8, -10.0)
Map of Benomia
NS's Resident Floydian
Left 4 Dead RP

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:03 pm

No, but vica versa yes, at the time brazil had little power and would require special air clearance.
Hyman Minsky

Maqtrybama
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Maqtrybama » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:05 pm

Lissiona. What I did isnt GODMODDING, Brazil already had a large army and I never said I got ALL my oil from Antarctica. I doubt you even read my post.... But what really gets me is the fact you think Brazil is a little shit nation, when they were FINE durning the Cold War. And we're they a no show as you say, yes! Why because everyone except US AND USSR were NOTHING! Hence all were no shows. And to further my point, it is not illegal to fly over other countries. I don't see Canada shooting up American planes flying over their boarder...
Last edited by Maqtrybama on Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NS, a place where you can deny the holocaust, vouch for the genocide of the male sex, call people "fucking ignorant moron" a clear flame and not be banned from the forums, and have liberal bias mods who don't even listen to your suggestions and just delete them. Even though they said "give us suggestions." But you get punished if you said anything bad about the liberals or Muslims and Palestinians you get punished, but if you insult Jews then that's ok.

Unfairly Delete Nations:
Benomia

Lissiona
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Lissiona » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:06 pm

Because they are partners in NORAD and NATO and various other organizations not to mention CANADIAN AND AMERICAN PLANES STILL NEED CLEARENCE TO ENTER. If a plane is unidentified and continues to refuse to identify itself to American or Canadian authorties it would be shot down. Commerical flights have special routes, that are still heavily watched for, let alone a Military barrage of bombers and transports.

To Benomia: Do I think it would take a week to fly from Brazil to Hungary?

Firstly how many men are we sending over to Former Yugoslavia? From what he wrote to me in the TG was "100,000 Brazilians are at your doorstep" therefore lets say the number is 100,000 men.

How long do you think the Brazilian Army would take to mobilize 100,000 soldiers, and move them from their bases/homes to their departure base? I would put that at 4-7 days.

Now we would ask ourselves how much ammo, heavy machinary, and vehicles are coming aboard these flights? Well as he said in his post there would be tons of heavy equipment. I would give the Brazillian Army another 2-3 days to pack all that cargo, into the transport vehicles.

Then we ask ourselves how long of a flight will it be from Brazil to Hungary? I would put it at 18-20 hours straight, and at that time transfering that amount of men, and equipment would probably bog down the planes forcing them to refuel half way. Therefore you lose another 2 days flying.

Now you may say well hey he made it on a one way ticket, Thats impossible, since the 50s our planes have become more fuel effecient and from USA to Germany requried a stop in Ireland to refuel ALWAYS. He never stopped anywhere nor did he ask anyone to stop, nor did he ask anyone to enter their airspace with a 100,000 strong force, armed with heavy military cargo on board.

Also there is NO WAY he did this all in one shot, when we deploy 20,000 it takes a month or two, with flights coming back home to pick up the next batch. I would love to see this Brazillian airforce, it clearly boosts more planes then USSR at a 5-1 ratio. Cause even in the Afghanistan war in 1980s the Soviets biggest Military deployment via airforce was 1200 men in the Kabul offensive. Even then USSR was close to kabul, you have 100,000 if not more Brazilians flying from one end of the world to the other, with heavy machinary as well lol!

Taken from wikipedia "In preparation for the invasion, 100,000 U.S. troops were assembled in Kuwait by 18 February.[20] The United States supplied the majority of the invading forces, but also received support from Kurdish irregulars in Iraqi Kurdistan." Wiki 2003 invasion of Iraq. From September 12th-Febuary 18th it took to mobilize, load up, and get all 100,000 soldiers in Kuwait. He did it one day, he is poor brazil, with 1950s technology. Strong america, with mellenium technology, and many more resources made it in 5 and a half months.

Oh and I will mention one more thing to Brazil, Yes I do think Brazil is Crap in the 1950s, thats why you couldnt bring up any info on them, I cant, nor can wikipedia. There is a time gap in Brazil from 45-64 because within that peroid it was crap, you didnt even know who was president, nor could you find it out. I am having a hard time as well, cause it says from 45-64 instability rocked the country, and the economy was in shambles. Seeing as the Rp is no different until 1950 I would say your in an economic crisis.
Last edited by Lissiona on Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Benomia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Benomia » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:45 am

Lissiona, RP WARN for godmodding. Doing it again will result in an RP BAN.
(-9.8, -10.0)
Map of Benomia
NS's Resident Floydian
Left 4 Dead RP

Lissiona
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Lissiona » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:43 am

Its not a god mod, I dropped out anyways. Besides theres still a couple people that havent fully dropped out offically that are going to do the same thing as I did in my last post. Why you may ask? Simply because you didnt stop brazil from doing it.

Benomia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Benomia » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:44 am

Lissiona wrote:Its not a god mod, I dropped out anyways. Besides theres still a couple people that havent fully dropped out offically that are going to do the same thing as I did in my last post. Why you may ask? Simply because you didnt stop brazil from doing it.

Brazil didn't godmod. You did.
Actually, what you posted was textbook godmodding (as shown in the II stickies).
(-9.8, -10.0)
Map of Benomia
NS's Resident Floydian
Left 4 Dead RP

Saxoiy
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Saxoiy » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:15 am

Can i be the UK please as the previous person went offline...
HDH Harold Abendroth-Coxon Talleyrand-Oldenburg Fominov

The Duke of Fominovsk

WA Delegate for the Kingdom of Great Britain

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse