NATION

PASSWORD

The Churdistan war for Independence (OOC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Ardboe Eire
Minister

Founded: May 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ardboe Eire » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:36 pm

Treko wrote:Chernogosk City
22 Anti-Tank Selskap
VSUR: Internationale Troopers
Size of force: 200

Ten TPz Fuchs drove quickly towards the harbor within Chernogosk City, the government of Zeinbrad had finally called upon the 22 Anti-Tank Selskap to deal with a rising rebellion of the Churds at the harbor. As the ten TPz Fuchs reached the harbor, VSUR soldiers in the passenger seat popped open the hatches and grabbed the mounted MG3s and began to fire at Churd rebels and their allies. While the men in the ten TPz Fuchs continued to fire the mounted MG3, the drivers formed a blockade around the entrance of the harbor. As the drivers finished making the blockade, the 200 men from the 22 Anti-Tank Selskap dismounted with weapons in hand and ready to be used. Squads consisted of 5 soldiers: 2 riflemen, 1 support gunner, 1 Anti-tank/Helicopter, 1 Medic.
OOC:did Zeinbrad accept you? :eyebrow:
As the squads took up position behind the TPz Fuchs for cover they began using 9K32 Strela-2's against the Churds allied helicopters. While Anti-Helicopter soldiers fired round after round at inbound enemy helicopters, the rest of the squads primary focus was to use suppressive fire on enemy forces and eliminate anyone trying to escape the harbor.

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=trek ... l=factbook, what the 22 Anti-Tank Selskap use and what they look like.
RPs I'm participating in:

Die Wende:The change (Cold War RP)OOC/Signup:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=235188&p=13832294#p13832294

World of 2013 RP(OOC/Sing-up page):http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=232224

East Vs. West (Cold War RP:OOC/Signups):http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=232162

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:37 pm

Ardboe Eire wrote:
22 Anti-Tank Selskap

Ten TPz Fuchs drove quickly towards the harbor within Chernogosk City, the government of Zeinbrad had finally called upon the 22 Anti-Tank Selskap to deal with a rising rebellion of the Churds at the harbor. As the ten TPz Fuchs reached the harbor, VSUR soldiers in the passenger seat popped open the hatches and grabbed the mounted MG3s and began to fire at Churd rebels and their allies. While the men in the ten TPz Fuchs continued to fire the mounted MG3, the drivers formed a blockade around the entrance of the harbor. As the drivers finished making the blockade, the 200 men from the 22 Anti-Tank Selskap dismounted with weapons in hand and ready to be used. Squads consisted of 5 soldiers: 2 riflemen, 1 support gunner, 1 Anti-tank/Helicopter, 1 Medic.
OOC:did Zeinbrad accept you? :eyebrow:
As the squads took up position behind the TPz Fuchs for cover they began using 9K32 Strela-2's against the Churds allied helicopters. While Anti-Helicopter soldiers fired round after round at inbound enemy helicopters, the rest of the squads primary focus was to use suppressive fire on enemy forces and eliminate anyone trying to escape the harbor.

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=trek ... l=factbook, what the 22 Anti-Tank Selskap use and what they look like.

OOC Yes i invited him,He is a apart of the Internationale troopers.
“There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind.
The second way is to be kind.
The third way is to be kind.”
― Fred Rogers
Currently looking for an artist for a Star Wars fan comic I want to make.

Vastime Deathplane
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Vastime Deathplane » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:42 pm

22 Anti-Tank Selskap

OOc: You do know right that I had already set up my blockade around most of the city will attack helicopters and troops ? There is currently 3200 ELITE VAST UNITS with flex suits that could easly stand a 7.67 Nato rounds even a whole clip ? And this attack helicopters out fitted with FOURchains guns two passenger operated and two operated by cock pit pilot? Upon entering the city my forces would over whelm your or cause you to retreat.
We Play SMART

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:44 pm

Vastime Deathplane wrote:
22 Anti-Tank Selskap

OOc: You do know right that I had already set up my blockade around most of the city will attack helicopters and troops ? There is currently 3200 ELITE VAST UNITS with flex suits that could easly stand a 7.67 Nato rounds even a whole clip ? And this attack helicopters out fitted with FOURchains guns two passenger operated and two operated by cock pit pilot? Upon entering the city my forces would over whelm your or cause you to retreat.

OOC Umm that's kinda of godmodding. Two chainguns is enough,the flex suits able to stand a full clip is godmodding. But you have been doing a good job so far.
Last edited by Zeinbrad on Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
― Fred Rogers

Treko
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Treko » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:45 pm

22 Anti-Tank Selskap

You know you can only have that type of armor if it was PT or FT, and i'm pretty sure this is MT. As for the helicopters, 9K32 Strela-2's can deal with those.

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

The Churdistan war for Independence (OOC)

Postby Zeinbrad » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:50 pm

This is the OOC for the Chrudistan war for Independence. That is all.
― Fred Rogers

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:51 pm

― Fred Rogers

Vastime Deathplane
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vastime Deathplane » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:53 pm

Treko wrote:

You know you can only have that type of armor if it was PT or FT, and i'm pretty sure this is MT. As for the helicopters, 9K32 Strela-2's can deal with those.

OOc: This is modern Tech look at Fibrecore Technology that is wht we use and seeing as my nation is one of the nations leading in Technology and defense we are advancing in battle suits Tech as we are funding those projects. So again. Wipe out and again BLACKHAWK attack copters Outfited with chain guns even if you are able to put up a fight I could post what my sqaurds consist of so I stick to my logic of you being wiped out from statistics.
We Play SMART

Treko
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Treko » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:58 pm

Treko wrote:You know you can only have that type of armor if it was PT or FT, and i'm pretty sure this is MT. As for the helicopters, 9K32 Strela-2's can deal with those.

OOc: This is modern Tech look at Fibrecore Technology that is wht we use and seeing as my nation is one of the nations leading in Technology and defense we are advancing in battle suits Tech as we are funding those projects. So again. Wipe out and again BLACKHAWK attack copters Outfited with chain guns even if you are able to put up a fight I could post what my sqaurds consist of so I stick to my logic of you being wiped out from statistics.

If OP says it's Godmod, it's Godmod. Also, even if your country is leading in technology and defense in your nation and region, it means nothing to me. Now stop posting OOC problems in the IC.

Vastime Deathplane
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vastime Deathplane » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:03 pm

At first you say it isnt time accurate Tech and no you say God mod? Have a better argument ready because if you dont then your simply afraid of lsot and not in my region I'm top % In the World so again do you have valid reason that your troops wouldnt be defeated?
We Play SMART

Treko
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Treko » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:05 pm

Vastime Deathplane wrote:At first you say it isnt time accurate Tech and no you say God mod? Have a better argument ready because if you dont then your simply afraid of lsot and not in my region I'm top % In the World so again do you have valid reason that your troops wouldnt be defeated?

I said it was Godmod because Zeinbrad said it was.

OOC Umm that's kinda of godmodding. Two chainguns is enough,the flex suits able to stand a full clip is godmodding. But you have been doing a good job so far.

Vastime Deathplane
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vastime Deathplane » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:10 pm

Well seeing as no one bothered to ask what they were made out of could you really call it god mod?? Considering it's inter woven Dragon skin body armour fused with Fibrecore Metal? And google both of those before you make a answer to this? And even if the Chains gun are two much two Passenger Chainguns would esly be enough plus under the rigious training my Elite Vast units go though ? By statistics and training experince and battle experince they are well organized enough to fend off the attack
Last edited by Vastime Deathplane on Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We Play SMART

Treko
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Treko » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:12 pm

Vastime Deathplane wrote:Well seeing as no one bothered to ask what they were made out of could you really call it god mod?? Considering it's inter woven Dragon skin body armour fused with Fibrecore Metal? And google both of those before you make a answer to this? And even if the Chains gun are two much two Passenger Chainguns would esly be enough

Take it up with Zeinbrad. Also, don't compare economies without looking at it right, http://tracker.conquestofabsolution.com ... o&nation3=

Vastime Deathplane
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vastime Deathplane » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:14 pm

I did actaully i Use NS TRACKER 1.69 more accurate thats no where near my economy
We Play SMART

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:15 pm

Okay the thing i don't like is the fact it can take A whole clip of 7*56 if you didn't say i that i wouldn't consider it godmodding. Also i think we should restart.
― Fred Rogers

Treko
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Treko » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:17 pm

Zeinbrad wrote:Okay the thing i don't like is the fact it can take A whole clip of 7*56 if you didn't say i that i wouldn't consider it godmodding. Also i think we should restart.

Sounds like a plan. MT should suffice, and actual declarations of war before sending forces into attack.

Vastime Deathplane
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vastime Deathplane » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:22 pm

I Would but I rather not sorry It might've been fun for me if this did not happen but things like this happen so ya'll should enjoy the RP i'm not returning.
We Play SMART

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:23 pm

Vastime Deathplane wrote:I Would but I rather not sorry It might've been fun for me if this did not happen but things like this happen so ya'll should enjoy the RP i'm not returning.

Oh you don't have to leave. You can stay.
― Fred Rogers

Vastime Deathplane
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vastime Deathplane » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:47 pm

No I'm sorry but I'm not going to stay here and feel like I have been wrong I did my research and seeing as how quickly my troops were called god mod without any info on them I feel wronged by that so No.
We Play SMART

Nu Sparta
Minister

Founded: Jan 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nu Sparta » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:50 am

I would like to join your rp. we would side with the rebels. my first ic post would be:

64 Bit Encrypted Joint Message
From the Imperialist State of Nu Sparta and Coeli Concínnant, Arms Manufacturing
To the Churdish Liberation Army

The High Council of Nu Sparta understands your plight for native independence, though you may see us to be no better then those that currently rule over you. We are imperialist, but we do not condone such practices that Zeinbrad apparently condones. We wish to help you in your plight and we have devised a way that would supply you with arms and training with them, while keeping us in the background so that you might be known as the saviors of your people.

In Nu Sparta Coeli Concínnant is a major privately owned arms manufacturer. They would supply you with military grade arms though you would have to pay so it would be a legal transaction and not a conspiracy of terrorism. These arms would then be delivered via security transport to what location you specify. This security transport will be provided by Armed Spartanian Forces as is policy. These troops will then train you in the use of the weapons and military tactics.

If this offer interest you we ask that you not contact us directly, but purchase arms from the Coeli Concínnant storefront using the order form under the name of T'ahli Security Cooperation.

please telegram me and let me know if am accepted.

Pretty Awesome Persons
Minister

Founded: May 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Pretty Awesome Persons » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:04 pm

I got trigger happy, I'm sorry everyone, I retconned all the numbers to move understandable and less expensive numbers. But, van Stegen gave the order LAST NIGHT, so there was some time between the actual order to load and prepare soldiers and ships from the time of deployment. Sorry if it wasn't enough time, but I'd like to emphasize that the ships have only LEFT, not ARRIVED.

And here are the numbers so I don't look like an idiot:

Law & Order budget: $6.251 trillion

Spent on weapons: $58.365 billion (less than 1% of L&O budget)

So I am financially capable of having weapons, but as I've been told, I lack any personnel or people to actually use them.
Last edited by Pretty Awesome Persons on Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DEFCON 1 2 3 4 [5] Nothing going on here...
It's currently 2056 in Pretty Awesome Persons
Denomynm: Awesomite

Cup of Harmony 47 Champions

Economic Left/Right: 1.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.15

volim partizan crno bele boje

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:45 pm

Pretty Awesome Persons wrote:I got trigger happy, I'm sorry everyone, I retconned all the numbers to move understandable and less expensive numbers. But, van Stegen gave the order LAST NIGHT, so there was some time between the actual order to load and prepare soldiers and ships from the time of deployment. Sorry if it wasn't enough time, but I'd like to emphasize that the ships have only LEFT, not ARRIVED.

And here are the numbers so I don't look like an idiot:

Law & Order budget: $6.251 trillion

Spent on weapons: $58.365 billion (less than 1% of L&O budget)

So I am financially capable of having weapons, but as I've been told, I lack any personnel or people to actually use them.

It's pretty fuzzy, but I think you've downgraded your numbers plenty. I think we just need to keep on a realistic graph here. We can all get along if we're on the same page.
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Kelonna
Envoy

Founded: Aug 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kelonna » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:52 pm

Hey, I asked Zeinbrad whether I could join, and he said yes, so here I am. I will be sending aerial and naval support to fight the rebels.

Nu Sparta
Minister

Founded: Jan 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nu Sparta » Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:43 pm

I posted a message in a spoiler in the thread, but I'll say it here. There are no Spartanian assets in Chernogorsk Harbor. They are currently in Stery Jobr which is a town north of Chernogorsk Habor. I'm sure NE did not realize this when calling the attack from her fighter at my helicopters. And if it was not a mistake and the missile strike was purposeful then I'm sure NE did not realize that these are RAH-66 Comanche Stealth Helicopters. Your fighter wouldn't be able to long range radar lock them, you would most likely only pick them up on radar after coming within visual range if your radar was advanced enough.

Pretty Awesome Persons
Minister

Founded: May 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Pretty Awesome Persons » Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:52 pm

I'm all over the place in this RP, sorry about my posts, I'll try to do a better job from now on
DEFCON 1 2 3 4 [5] Nothing going on here...
It's currently 2056 in Pretty Awesome Persons
Denomynm: Awesomite

Cup of Harmony 47 Champions

Economic Left/Right: 1.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.15

volim partizan crno bele boje

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents