NATION

PASSWORD

Terror in the capital (open/MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
United States of Raptors
Minister

Founded: Dec 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Terror in the capital (open/MT)

Postby United States of Raptors » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:41 am

New Talon City

A soldier on patrol in New Talon city turned a corner to notice a homeless man being beat by other civilians.

"Hey stop," announced the soldier as he drew his rifle, "you should know better than to willingly harm a fellow citizen, don't make me place you under arrest."

"What are you going to do about it damn pig," replied the oldest of the group as he drew a pistol, "you going to shoot me?"

"Only if you shoot first," replied the soldier as the homeless man got to his feet and began to walk away as a large explosion shook the ground, "well that was not good."

USoR National News broadcast

The Old Hawk Alliance has announced plans of revolution against the USoR by detonating a bomb in one major city until the president agrees to their terms. We await word from the president who was not in the capital at the time of this morning's bombing and at least fifty citizens have been declared dead.

To: Any and all nations who can respond

The Old Hawk Alliance is a major threat that has just declared war on us. Their claims to be fighting for freedom have been noted to be false because we give our citizens many rights and even the people once living in the former nation known as the United Dictatorship of Hawks have political say within our nation. What they really want is complete and total control of the USoR just so they can attempt to invade other nations.

They claim we are oppressive but they have no facts to back up this claim, we desperately need help and they have resorted to bombing civilian targets on day one.

OOC: Please no godmodding and please have your actions make sense.
Last edited by United States of Raptors on Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Archregimancy wrote:I only have one:

That most people in NSG actually know that much about history/archaeology in the first place.

United States of Raptors
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Raptors » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:04 pm

OOC: Bumping to give people a chance to join in.

That most people in NSG actually know that much about history/archaeology in the first place.

Chrome Legion
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:23 pm

Offer of Aid to the Proven Allies of the Sovereign Fleets, the United States of Raptors.

Official document of the office of the 7th Triumvirate

The Triumvirate is sorrowful that your nation is facing this time of strife, and wishes your nation well in the future. Too assist your nation in this domestic conflict the Sovereign Fleets are ready to offer medical aid and and open up 395,000,000 μ of loans at 0% interest. Until further notice Chrome Legion will not provide military at this point. We will move the 12th, 13th, and 14th fleets to your waters if needed though.
The year’s at the spring,
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The hill-side’s dew-pearled;
The lark’s on the wing;
The snail’s on the thorn;
God’s in His heaven—
All’s right with the world!

hi!

United States of Raptors
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Raptors » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:25 pm

To: Chrome Legion

We accept your aid and already have active Hawk Rapid Response Squadrons on patrol. Our Seventh Fleet is on standby to launch more aircraft as needed as well. Please make note that we are not recognizing the Old Hawk Alliance's actions as a true revolution because they have resorted to bombing civilian targets.
Last edited by United States of Raptors on Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nu Sparta
Minister

Founded: Jan 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nu Sparta » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:35 pm

Official Communicate of Coeli Concínnant
Arms Manufacturer of the Imperialist State of Nu Sparta
From the Vice Chairman Ur'sey Y'tilma
To the USoR Department of Defense and Other Possible Interested Parties

The Imperialist State of Nu Sparta does not wish to interfere directly in this conflict. Though in attempts to expand the economy and extend out into the international community, Coeli Concínnant, Arms Manufacturer has been instructed to personally offer our services to possibly interested parties. We have currently be given permission to sell military grade arms to the international community. These can be browsed and ordered in our online storefront. We would also offer any interested parties in contracting our manufacturing services to build and/or design arms for them.

Kavamkao
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 28, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kavamkao » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:41 pm

The Kaon Senate wish to send 5,000 armed gunmen and 200 Franco-84 Tanks. In return we ask you to join the Travis Pact.
Member of the Labour Party, Pro-Corbyn

Von Halder
Attaché

Founded: Oct 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Offer of Assistance

Postby Von Halder » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:44 pm

To: United States of Raptor
From: Count Hans Frick, Lord Minister for Foreign Relationships

The Empire has a years-long firm policy towards terrorists and the bombing of civilian target can be consider only as terrorism.
Therefore I have been authorized by His Majesty to offer you our full assistance both economically and military; if you agree, we will immediately send our 1st Action Group, an elitè squad of twenty members under the command of Colonel Hans Richter; the 1st Action Group has already proved itself during many conflict with terrorists all over the world.
On behalf of His Imperial and Royal Majesty Friedrich Wilhelm I, by the Grace of God, King of Prussia, Prince Elector of Brandenburg, Prince of Neuchâtel, Prince of East Frisia, etc. etc. Supreme Head of the State and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, High Protector of the Faith.

[5] - Peace
[4] - Low Allarm
[3] - Alert to all Forces
[2] - Ready for War
[1] - Missiles Gone

United States of Raptors
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Raptors » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:45 pm

To: The Nation of Nu Sparta

Our Heavy Second Gen Special forces marksmen are extremely interested in your Spartanian Mark 75 Extended Range Rifle while our standard infantry are interested in the carbine you offer. That said we have about one-hundred of the marksmen ready for combat against the Old Hawk Alliance's forces.

OOC: What is the Travis Pact?
IC:

To: Kaon Senate

We regret to inform you that we do not know enough about the Travis Pact in order to join so you may need to have your forces on standby until we have more information about the Travis Pact.

To: Count Hans Frick

We accept assistance from anyone who wishes to help during this conflict.

Kavamkao
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 28, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kavamkao » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:48 pm

OOC: The Travis pact is my region. All nations are bound to mutual defence upon entry. Named after Bret Travis, 1st President of Kavamkao.
Member of the Labour Party, Pro-Corbyn

Von Halder
Attaché

Founded: Oct 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Von Halder » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:52 pm

United States of Raptors wrote:
To: Count Hans Frick

We accept assistance from anyone who wishes to help during this conflict.

Very well; we will immediately deploy our men.

The 1st Action Group is on deployement; prevision is to have all equipment and men ready in two hours; ETA in USoR: 10 hours

For any communication please refer to Colonel Richter or directly to the High Command, in the person of Field Marshal Ferber, our Minister of Defence
On behalf of His Imperial and Royal Majesty Friedrich Wilhelm I, by the Grace of God, King of Prussia, Prince Elector of Brandenburg, Prince of Neuchâtel, Prince of East Frisia, etc. etc. Supreme Head of the State and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, High Protector of the Faith.

[5] - Peace
[4] - Low Allarm
[3] - Alert to all Forces
[2] - Ready for War
[1] - Missiles Gone

United States of Raptors
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Raptors » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:56 pm

OOC: I am happy with The West Pacific for now
IC:

To: Kaon Senate

We respectfully decline your request for us to join the Travis Pact as we ar quite content as we are at the moment other than the fact that there is a terrorist organization attempting to destroy us.

USoR National News Broadcast

Just one hour ago another bomb has gone off, this time at the New Talon international airport. USoR troopers are on the scene and investigating the aftermath of the attack while allied forces plan their next move against the terrorists.

United Hawk Alliance Main HQ

"Those fools," exclaimed Robert Hall, the leader of the UHA, as he watched the news broadcast, "we bomb these targets because we have no other choice but to make a point."

United States of Raptors
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Raptors » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:05 pm

Last edited by United States of Raptors on Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nu Sparta
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nu Sparta » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:16 pm

Official Communicate of Coeli Concínnant
Arms Manufacturer of the Imperialist State of Nu Sparta
From the Vice Chairman Ur'sey Y'tilma
To the USoR Department of Defense

The SM75ERR is currently our standard in accuracy. Spartanian forces equip it with a scope and use it as a sniper rifle, though it can be fitted with a small holo sight or red dot and used as an infantryman's rifle. Currently Coeli Concínnant offers two carbine variants the SM3UT and the SM3ACT. Each offers high rates of fire though the SM3ACT trades accurate range for compactness. If our products interest you please feel free to post an order within the our storefront. We will have the arms delivered to any location you specify, understanding that you are currently in the midst of armed revolution, by air with a security transport free of charge.

Nu Sparta
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nu Sparta » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:18 pm

United States of Raptors wrote:OOC: Map of the USoR

Map: To be posted once I figure out how to do so.

Note that the islands are at the southern border

OOC: Post the map on an image hosting site and then you can post it into the forum through url or img

United States of Raptors
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Raptors » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:42 pm

OOC: Thanks just click the link to see the map, yes I know it sucks.

Nu Sparta
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nu Sparta » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:48 pm

United States of Raptors wrote:OOC: Thanks just click the link to see the map, yes I know it sucks.

OOC: Roger that. If you want to buy equipment go ahead and post your order in the storefront. I will of course acknowledge and then post about the delivery here in this thread.

Chrome Legion
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:05 pm

OOC: I did up a version of the map, should be, well better.
The year’s at the spring,
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The hill-side’s dew-pearled;
The lark’s on the wing;
The snail’s on the thorn;
God’s in His heaven—
All’s right with the world!

hi!

United States of Raptors
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Raptors » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:12 pm

OOC: Thanks, that looks more like what I was thinking.

IC:

To: All allied forces

Thank you for your support, as you can see we have a huge expanse of unclaimed territory that wants to either be part of the USoR or another nation. We will gift a quarter of the territory to the Chrome Legion if the people there want it to happen.

OOC: Lets continue tomorrow k guys?
Last edited by United States of Raptors on Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nu Sparta
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nu Sparta » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:34 pm

OOC: I'm ready to continue whenever you decide to post an order in my storefront. Like I said I'm more then willing to roleplay the delivery of the weapons within this thread. If rebels attempt to highjack or all things go according to plan, I will roleplay my part accordingly.

United States of Raptors
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Raptors » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:46 pm

New Raptor City

"Today we must stand strong against terrorism," announced the President of the USoR as a military gunship flight hovered overhead, "many of our fellow countrymen have been murdered by a terrorist organization claiming to be a revolutionary force but they are not a revolutionary force because they deliberately target civilians and as such we will be asking for aid from the unclaimed territory to the north of our border."

USoR National news broadcast

[i]The President of the USoR is reaching out to the people of the unclaimed territory for aid, despite not being part of a nation the people there have their own military forces that were gifted to them by the USoR. Whether this means the unclaimed territory will finally join the USoR or not remains to be seen but the people of the unclaimed territory remain hopeful that this means they will finally be part of the USoR.

Nu Sparta
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nu Sparta » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:39 pm

14:00 January 3rd, Entering Airspace of the United States Republic of Raptors

Five RAH-66 Comanche Stealth Helicopters and one V-22 Osprey enter the United States Republic of Raptor airspace from the east. They each bear the seal of the Imperialist State of Nu Sparta and the NSASF. Flying in V-Formation with the Osprey in the center they head towards Old Raptor City Military base. On board the Osprey are twenty armed soldiers from Nu Sparta's Forest Patrol Guard, a representative from Coeli Concínnant and six military grade crates containing the specified order. The Osprey announce the formations presence, current location, and reason for being over the USRoR's military frequency.

OOC: Nu Sparta's Forest Patrol Guard is the equivalent of the USA's National Guard except the FPG is completely actively pulling boarder security, acting as a police force, and personal security for things the government prioritizes such as this.

United States of Raptors
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Raptors » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:05 pm

To: New Sparta delivery team

We already identified your aircraft, you guys passed over one of our bases and contacted us here, you may want to keep the location of this base a secret, it is in the desert and is a major training area for our heavy special forces. In fact we have the Osprey on radar.

OOC: Taking a break from the rp for the night.
Last edited by United States of Raptors on Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nu Sparta
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nu Sparta » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:37 pm

The formation continues on its course the its destination. Though this country was currently in a declared state of war against domestic terrorist the Spartanians were more then sure this would be routine and smooth. If all went according to plan they would arrive at their destination within the hour. The soldiers in the back minds were wandering. When they were assigned to the FPG they had become more then sure they wouldn't see combat, disappointing to most of them. They were mostly young and patriotic, with one or two veterans amongst them. This security trip brought them a little excitement, at least they were getting out of the country on assignment even if there was little risk of conflict.

OOC: roger that ill check in tomorrow.

Auskralian Republic
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Auskralian Republic » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:44 pm

OOC: Is this some sort of sequel to the Talon War?
Last edited by Auskralian Republic on Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sane bastion of MT Western liberal democracy within a sea of insanity.
Political Views

Indonesian-American residing within Texas.

Archonium
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Archonium » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:09 pm

RAVEXUS CROTAREXIS
HIGH CHANCELLOR OF ARCHONIUM
SUPREME IMPERIAL ASSEMBLY
HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY, 32ND FLAXIUS STREET, 023100 ARCHONIOPOLII

TO:
THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF RAPTORS
AT PLACE

To the President of the USoR,
By the Emperor's and the Imperial Assembly's orders, I, the High Chancellor of Archonium, hereby lends you the assistances needed to fend off the terrorists who attacked your nation's citizen. As a nation who has a long-standing opposition against terrorism in all kind, the Empire wishes to assist with a military assistance. We will send 450 operatives of the 24th Internal Protection Battalion of the Imperial Army Special Operations Force, who specialize in counter-terrorism activities, shall you accept our offer.

We thank you for your cooperation.
Yours truly,

The Imperial Union of Archonium
Nothing is true, everything is permitted
Embassy Program - Territory of Andracor - Territory of Vericio
Factbook will be made ASAP
(PT/MT/PMT/FT depending on RP. Will always include a litttle bit of FanT)
Pro social democracy, secularism, multiculturalism, gun control, mixed economy, pro-choice, hetero but pro-LGBT rights. Also support and love cookies and brownies.
I'm a native Indonesian and a junior high school student. Sorry if I suck at English.
I'm proud of my nation, only corrupt and assfaced politicians ruins it and its image in the international community.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents