NATION

PASSWORD

A Nation Rising From the Ashes

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Dalpo
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Dalpo » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:07 pm

General Maximilian Fuchs, commander of the newly formed "National Liberation Army", or NLA, stepped up to the podium in the large square, recently renamed the "Unification Square", in the capital city of Dalpo. Over the past year, civil war had torn the former nation to pieces, with General Fuchs leading the destruction from the head of the "Revolutionary Front of Dalpo". Now, he wonders what he is to do. A new nation, formed by his army, under his command is now in need of a leader.
"Comrades! Brother! Sisters! Today is a great day for the Peoples Republic of Dalpo for today we have gained our long desired independence from the false state! Today, brother, today sisters! We start a new era of prosperity and freedom for the Dalpoian people! Throughout this fight, I asked your sacrifice, blood, and even your lives! You gave me all I asked, and now, i give you freedommmm!!!!"

*a cheer rises from the crowd*

"Yes, comrades, yes, today I will ask only that you work proudly and hard to rebuild this great nation into the glory it deserves! Now, go! Go replant your fields, rebuild the factories! There is much work ahead of us, and we all must do our part to ensure the success of this great nation of our! Glory to Dalpo! Victory though Unityyyy!!!!

*General Fuchs steps down from the podium and turns to an officer*

"Colonel Osterhagen, we need friends in this time of hardship. Send messages, find allies. We need to find a place we belong..."
_ _ _ _ _ _ _

Announcement and Request to the International Community
General Fuchs
"Today, I ask for the gift of recognition from the international community. We have fought hard for the span of a entire year to gain our independence from the "False State", and now the fighting has ceased, we need the support of our fellow nations to repair all that was destroyed in the "Great Struggle for Independence". I also ask a cease of recognition of "False State" that no longer rules over the people or land of this great nation.
I am here as a leader, as well as a messenger of the people and will answer any questions that you may have about this fledgling nation.

Last edited by Dalpo on Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bardar
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 04, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Bardar » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:28 am

The Kingdom of Bardar recognize the independence of Dalpo and welcome it to the florious society of sovereign nations. The Kingdom ask that you rethink using the despicable name People's Republic though, since that can be associated with shameful Communism.

Asmolach II, Prime Minister of Bardar, Patriarch of the Churuch of Bardar

Dalpo
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalpo » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:34 pm

General Fuchs

I thank Kingdom of Bardar for their recognition of our state, but the name will stay. We where fought for by the people, and when we are stable enough, we intend to be led by the people.

Spredronia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Spredronia » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:39 pm

Spredronia realizes Dalpo as a soverign nation and congratulates the nation on their victory over the False State.
Last edited by Spredronia on Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(.-:-[_____]-:-) = PSP
([______])
(-:- . . -:-) PSPGo!
Taken from the Playstation.com forums. Please don't hurt me. If you want me to remove them, just say so.
Epic Thread: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=59092
Member of the CoNS
If Twilight came to life, 50% of the world would scream in joy. The other 48% would kill themselves. If you are one of the 1% who would grab a shotty and fight to the end, C+P. Yes, it's copied, no, I don't care.

LINTYLAND
Minister

Founded: Aug 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby LINTYLAND » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:41 pm

The empire of lintyland recognizes the the nation of dalpo. We are willing to send a diplomat to dalpo to set up trade agreements. Also as a gift we are sending the finest jewels from the mines of lintyland to the leader of dalpo.

Foriegn Affairs Officer
John Dalton
14:12 Solm Black people shouldn't be on NS

I makeTitles!!!
Pew! Pewwwwwww! Explosion!!!

Leivahn
Secretary

Founded: Aug 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Leivahn » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:42 pm

The Armed Republic extends its respect, best wishes and recognition to your new nation, people of Dalpo. May your nation last a thousand years and live in peaceful coexistance and friendship with our own.

Chancelor Emanuel Callavera, Foreign Minister

"“Libertas est iustitiae servire”
Last edited by Leivahn on Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yousefria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Yousefria » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:44 pm

Foreign ministers Vyacheslav Molotov and Joachim von Ribbentrop:You shall have the protecion and suport from the Yousefrian empire.

Dalpo
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalpo » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:45 pm

We thank all of you for this great acceptance and will gladly accept any diplomats to our capitol city. We are looking for new trade partners and allies.

_ _ _
OOC- I am looking for a new region, so, if you want me to join your please TG me.

LINTYLAND
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby LINTYLAND » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:55 pm

Meanwhile back in lintyland John Dalton was boarding his private jet that was heading for the nation of Dalpo. John boarded the jet and found a nice comfortable seat. He asked i nice waitress for a glass of vodka. " Here you go sir," she put the glass of vodka on the table and headed to close the door of the jet. The captain turned on the intercome and said, " Mr. Dalton, it will be a 4 hour flight to the nation of Dalpo." We might encounter some turbulance but nothing really major." When the captain was done speaking he turned on the engine and taxied the jet onto the runway." This is flight 225 requesting for take-off." This is tower control to flight 225 request granted, head to runway 3 and you can take-off." The jet taxied to runway 3 and took off into the clear, sunny sky.

I makeTitles!!!

Dalpo
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalpo » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:10 pm

At the Dalpo Regional Airport, General Fuchs prepared for the arrival of John Dalton. The airport had just had the wreckage of long abandoned aircraft removed and the runway had been cleared. The General waited, with the "Freedom Guard", the only semblance of a professional army the nation currently had.
"Oh, please let this go smoothly" he thought to himself, as he waited in the sun for the arrival of the plane. When it arrives, the abandoned airport terminal had been secured and cleaned, with a conference room ready for Mr. Dalton.
_ _
OOC- Let me know if this is wrong
Last edited by Dalpo on Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LINTYLAND
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby LINTYLAND » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:17 pm

The jet that was carrying Dalton landed at the Dalpo regional airport. The jet taxied torwards the group of men that were waiting for dalton.When the jet stopped Dalton got up from his seat and exited the jet, and started to head for the group of people waiting for him. "Hello my name is John Dalton and i'am here on the behalf of the empire of lintyland." Dalton smiles at the group of people.

OOC: your a good RPer

I makeTitles!!!

Dalpo
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalpo » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:27 pm

General Fuchs steps forward and extended his hand "Welcome, Mr. Dalton, I am General Fuchs, leader of the interm-government of the Peoples Republic of Dalpo. I would like to discuss opening proper relations and possibly some investment. Shall we step into the 'conference room'?"

LINTYLAND
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby LINTYLAND » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:31 pm

John shook the genral's hand and siad, "alright lets go to the conference room."

I makeTitles!!!

Asimovi
Lobbyist

Founded: May 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Asimovi » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:37 pm

The press room of the Parliament Palace was full, local and international press members were convoked for a last minute press conference. While the reporters were debating on what could be the reason for a such urgent convocation, a door on the side of the stage opens up and a mid-forties man, walks into the stage. It was the Premier Mikhail Temkov, the president of the parliament, the news ought to be of extreme importance.

"- Ladies and Gentlemen of the world press, tonight I shall answer no questions. Carrying on, on behalf of His Majesty the King and the Parliament, I hereby declare that The Empire of Asimovi, recognizes the independence and sovereignty of The People's Republic of Dalpo, and wishes its people the best. Also His Majesty asked me to inform that he would personally meet General Fuchs, the leader of The People's Republic of Dalpo, on the following weeks, and that a diplomatic envoy had already departed to The People's Republic of Dalpo. Thank you"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere on the skies of Asimovi a jet plane roars towards The People's Republic of Dalpo, in it the diplomat Vasily Taskiev, reviews the brief he received from a parliament officer, with the information about the newly recognised nation. He then raise his eyes to the window watching the night skies outside, the lights of a small city could be seen on the blackness beneath, he thought: "This will be a fine journey, His Majesty is really interested on this new nation".

Dalpo
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalpo » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:43 pm

LINTYLAND wrote:John shook the genral's hand and siad, "alright lets go to the conference room."

"Mr. Dalton, our nation has just emerged from the tides of war, and is still very much damaged. We are in serious need of foreign aid and assistance in the rebuilding of our national economy and our infrastructure. It their a way Lintyland could at all help in our situation?"

LINTYLAND
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby LINTYLAND » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:46 pm

"We can gladly help your nation we just need to make a formal agreement, and we will send money, food, and soldiers." John looked around at the militia soldiers " they need soldiers, alot more soldiers" he thought.

I makeTitles!!!

Dalpo
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalpo » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:51 pm

"We would greatly appreciate any help the Empire of Lintyland can send. We are in desperate need of peacekeepers, as the "False State" still has limited support in the region. If you would write up and agreement, we would gladly read it over and sign it"

_ _
OOC- I have to go, but ill bbl and be on as soon as i can.

LINTYLAND
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby LINTYLAND » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:55 pm

Agreement

The empire of lintyland will send a peacekeeping force of 10,000 men for as long as needed. We will also send economic, and military aid.

Sign Here: John Dalton

OOC: Im not really good at writing agreements but is this good or do you want me to add more?
Last edited by LINTYLAND on Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I makeTitles!!!

Wrongopia
Attaché

Founded: Oct 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Wrongopia » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:56 pm

The Wrongopian people accept The People's Rupublic of Dalpo. Wrongopia in any times of war or peace can help.
[Defcon 1][Defcon 2][Defcon 3][Defcon 4][Defcon 5]

Mykola
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 10, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Mykola » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:02 pm

OOC: Well you seem to be one of the better NEWER players to attempt at RP'ing (you see, normally I would've called you a nOOb). So I'll actually take time out of my day to write one post. Well not really, I'm just too lazy.
Proud member of Tyrrhenia roleplaying community

Yousefria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Yousefria » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:07 pm

Foreign ministers Vyacheslav Molotov and Joachim von Ribbentrop speaking throu a long rang radio:We shall arive with 10,500 elite gards,suplise and aid.suplise and tanks will come from ships and the troops will come from the planes.

Dalpo
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalpo » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:28 pm

We ask that Yousefria please give us a detailed roster of what will be entering our nation and a written agreement of cooperation with the PRD government and Armed Forces (what little we have).

Yousefria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Yousefria » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:45 pm

the troops ministers are coming from planes and the tanks and all that heavy stuff will come from ships

Asimovi
Lobbyist

Founded: May 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Asimovi » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:59 pm

A jet plane approaches the airspace of Dalpo.

"This is flight EAO-285 requesting authorization to enter Dalpo's air space, over"

The pilot repeats himself once again before wait for a answer from the air control.

Dalpo
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalpo » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:44 pm

Asimovi wrote:A jet plane approaches the airspace of Dalpo.

"This is flight EAO-285 requesting authorization to enter Dalpo's air space, over"

The pilot repeats himself once again before wait for a answer from the air control.

"Permission to land, please taxi to spot three, there are no hangers in shape to hold your plane, we apologize"

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents