NATION

PASSWORD

Fictional World Simulator Starting in 1898 (CLOSED/OOC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Vaktovian Empire
Senator

Founded: Aug 16, 2011
Psychotic Dictatorship

Fictional World Simulator Starting in 1898 (CLOSED/OOC)

Postby The Vaktovian Empire » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:08 pm

This is basically what we're talking. We have a REAL world map right? But, we don't need to have REAL WORLD COUNTRIES!!!! Be the custom country your nationstate is based off!!!!! Then, pick the countries in the REAL WORLD that you want your fictional nation to be in. Try to have your territories be next to or bordering eachother. We will then start the IC, when we have enough dedicated players. Another thing is that we will start in the year 1898, and every 4 pages is a year. Meaning that every page is about 3 months out of the current year. So if it was page 2 it would be the months of April, May, and June, of the year 1898. Now, in order to do this, people need to know a little bit about the rules and the policy, and about YOUR fictional RP nation.
RULES:
-In 1898, everyone starts out with bolt action rifles, cannons of the late 1800's, metal helmets, and light metal body armor if you want it to weigh your soldiers down.
-No RPing MASS amounts of casualties, you can be realistic and determine an estimate of the casualties your enemy faced, but you can't say: OOH I DESTROY YOUR WHOLE ARMY WITH A NUKE. You also can't say you wiped out their own force, only some of it. And if you don't say you wiped anything out, it's YOUR obligation to then ASK for their casualties if you don't like deciding others.
-Tanks are allowed from the start, but they must be this kind, not WWII kind:

-Your tanks can have a spinning cannon and a machine gun
-Automatic machine guns layed out on the ground ARE allowed. Machine Guns people carry are not. SMG's though ARE allowed.
-Planes are allowed, but not sophisticated ones. Should be this kind of tech:

OR

-Automatic Firing of weapons is allowed
-Artillery guns are allowed
-Snipers are allowed
-Ammo cartridges and bolt action is allowed

Now onto the signup app:
Code: Select all
NS NATION NAME:
RP NATION NAME:
TERRITORIES:
TYPE OF GOVERNMENT (EX. Monarchy, Republic, Dictatorship):
TYPE OF IDEOLOGY(If any)(Ex. Communist, Democratic, Fascist, Other):
POPULATION:
MILITARY POPULATION(In % of above population):
MILITARY STRENGTH( Army, Navy, Air Force?):
BRIEF HISTORY(if any):
TECHNOLOGY LEVEL FOR THIS TIME PERIOD (1 for worst, 5 for best):
ANYTHING ELSE:

MAP FOR THE RP:

MY NATIONS FOR THIS RP YOU'LL SEE:
-NEW SOVIET UNION-
X New Germany X
X Korea X
Last edited by The Vaktovian Empire on Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:40 am, edited 7 times in total.

The Vaktovian Empire
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Vaktovian Empire » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:14 pm

*BUMP*

-New Soviet Union- (Ancient)
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby -New Soviet Union- (Ancient) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:17 pm

NS NATION NAME: -New Soviet Union-
RP NATION NAME: Soviet Union, USSR
TYPE OF GOVERNMENT (EX. Monarchy, Republic, Dictatorship): Totalitarian Government
TYPE OF IDEOLOGY(If any)(Ex. Communist, Democratic, Fascist, Other): Communist
POPULATION: 300 Million
MILITARY POPULATION(In % of above population): 10%: 30 Million
MILITARY STRENGTH( Army, Navy, Air Force?): Army
BRIEF HISTORY(if any): -Russia, and the territories it controls are that of the REAL Soviet Union, although the way I will rule will be quite different. The first leader will be Vladimir Lenin, and then, I will decide from there. Russia and its territories will start off as a Romanov Style Government with a Czar which will be overthrown by the woman in line to be Czarina (woman with rank of Czar) Who will not be related to the acting Czar.
TECHNOLOGY LEVEL FOR THIS TIME PERIOD (1 for worst, 5 for best): 3-4
ANYTHING ELSE: NOPE

Ruridova
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruridova » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:19 pm

NS NATION NAME: Federated Republic ofRuridova
RP NATION NAME: Emirate of Ifriqiyah and al-Andalus
TERRITORIES: FULL NATIONS: Western Sahara, Morocco
SPANISH AUTONOMOUS COMMUNITIES: Andalusia, Murcia, Extremadura, Valenica, Balaeric Islands, Canary Islands, Ceuta y Melilla
PORTUGUESE PROVINCES: Algarve, Alentejo, Azores, Estremadura
TYPE OF GOVERNMENT (EX. Monarchy, Republic, Dictatorship): Absolute Monarchy
TYPE OF IDEOLOGY(If any)(Ex. Communist, Democratic, Fascist, Other): Monarchist, Conservative, Islamist
POPULATION: 35 million
MILITARY POPULATION(In % of above population): 8.75%
MILITARY STRENGTH( Army, Navy, Air Force?): Army and Navy.
BRIEF HISTORY(if any): Will Add.
TECHNOLOGY LEVEL FOR THIS TIME PERIOD (1 for worst, 5 for best): 3.5
ANYTHING ELSE: Will Add.
Last edited by Ruridova on Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Республіка Рюрідова - Королівство Вілкія
"For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat; I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink; I was a stranger and you invited me in; I needed clothes and you clothed me; I was sick and you looked after me; I was in prison and you came to visit me... Truly, whatever you did for one of the least of my brothers and sisters, you did for me."
- the Gospel of Matthew, 25:35-40

X New Germany X
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby X New Germany X » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:21 pm

NS NATION NAME: X New Germany X
RP NATION NAME: Germany, German Iron Order
TYPE OF GOVERNMENT (EX. Monarchy, Republic, Dictatorship): Federated Republic, Totalitarian
TYPE OF IDEOLOGY(If any)(Ex. Communist, Democratic, Fascist, Other): Currently (Iron Order: Kaiser rules)
POPULATION: 55 Million
MILITARY POPULATION(In % of above population): 10%: 5 Million 500,000
BRIEF HISTORY(if any): Germany will start out as a Kaisership, and then be turned pro-Fascist. The leader will not be Hitler, pish posh, it will be first Aldous Krakenaur, then someone else, undecided.
TECHNOLOGY LEVEL FOR THIS TIME PERIOD (1 for worst, 5 for best): 3-4

Ruridova
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruridova » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:22 pm

For convenience, maps of Spain's autonomous communities and Portugal's provinces so you know what I'm claiming.
"For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat; I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink; I was a stranger and you invited me in; I needed clothes and you clothed me; I was sick and you looked after me; I was in prison and you came to visit me... Truly, whatever you did for one of the least of my brothers and sisters, you did for me."

X Korea X
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby X Korea X » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:24 pm

Ruridova wrote:For convenience, maps of Spain's autonomous communities and Portugal's provinces so you know what I'm claiming.
(Image)
(Image)

Ruri, this is Vak here, I'm filling out my app for Korea. My third and final alt for this one. Just take all of Portugal and Spain, I can't divide up Spain that much.

Ruridova
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruridova » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:25 pm

X Korea X wrote:
Ruridova wrote:For convenience, maps of Spain's autonomous communities and Portugal's provinces so you know what I'm claiming.
(Image)
(Image)

Ruri, this is Vak here, I'm filling out my app for Korea. My third and final alt for this one. Just take all of Portugal and Spain, I can't divide up Spain that much.

Can you not try? Taking all of Iberia seems... unrealistic.

X Korea X
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby X Korea X » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:26 pm

NS NATION NAME: X Korea X
RP NATION NAME: Korea, Unified
TYPE OF GOVERNMENT (EX. Monarchy, Republic, Dictatorship): Democratic Republic
TYPE OF IDEOLOGY(If any)(Ex. Communist, Democratic, Fascist, Other): Communist; once communism will be introduced by the Soviets
POPULATION: 20 Million
MILITARY POPULATION(In % of above population): 10%: 2 Million
BRIEF HISTORY(if any): Korea will follow as a close Soviet ally throughout the RP. Unless I RP them making trouble with eachother. Germany is bound to fight the USSR, and when they do, Korea might help a bit.
TECHNOLOGY LEVEL FOR THIS TIME PERIOD (1 for worst, 5 for best): 2-3

Ruridova
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruridova » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:28 pm

Ruridova wrote:
X Korea X wrote:

Also, if I claim all of that, it makes more sense to be al-Andalus and have Ifriqiyah as a colony.
Althouhg land starts appealing...

Let me redo the app.

The Vaktovian Empire
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Vaktovian Empire » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:28 pm

Ruridova wrote:
X Korea X wrote:

Dude, the map I have, Spain is... small enough on it, trying to divide it up would be like trying to draw a milimeter in a square that is 1 cm by 1 cm.

Ruridova
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruridova » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:29 pm

NS NATION NAME: Federated Republic of Ruridova
RP NATION NAME: Caliphate of al-Andalus
TERRITORIES: Western Sahara, Morocco, Gibraltar, Spain, Portugal
TYPE OF IDEOLOGY(If any)(Ex. Communist, Democratic, Fascist, Other): Monarchist, Conservative, Islamist
MILITARY POPULATION(In % of above population): About 995,700 men.
BRIEF HISTORY(if any): In 711, the first Arab force from the Umayyad Caliphate disembarked in Gibraltar into what was then the Kingdom of Hispania. After the Battle of Guadalete, all but a thin northern strip of Iberia was Muslim-controlled. The Moors and Umayyads decided to move into France; they were held at Tolouse but then reformed with a larger army and defeated the Franks at Bordeaux; however, at the Battle of Tours-Poitiers, they were turned around for good and they lost their territories in France in 759. Moorish Spain during the 800s and 900s was famed for its architecture and universities. It was less well known for its tolerance of Jews and Christians.
In 1031, the Moorish Caliphate of Cordoba fell, fragmenting into several kingdoms; the African territories broke away. In 1150, Iberia reunited as the Caliphate of al-Andalus under Muhammad Abdullah al-Chakroun, who would become Caliph Muhammad Abdullah I. In 1192, following a wave of battles and genocide of Muslims and Christians, Toledo was reclaimed by Muslim forces. Barcelona and Braganza were both captured in 1203. A revolt in Valencia that spread to Murcia and Granada lasted from 1212 to 1219. The Baleraics fell in 1235; Leon fell in 1244; Santiago de Compostela, Oporto, and Guernica fell in 1259, 1275, and 1307. Lisbon attempted to lead a revolt against the Caliphate in 1305 and refounded the Kingdom of Portugal; in 1311, the kingdom was crushed and large sections of Lisbon burnt. In 1333, the last Christian kingdom in Spain, Pamplona, fell to the Caliphate. This series of events, like the Christian recapture of Spain in our universe, is known as the Reconquering. In the 1470s and 1480s, there was a brief but deadly Inquisition.
Spain has remained under Muslim rule since.
In the 1490s, the Caliph of al-Andalus refused a young Italian man named Christopher Columbus who sought to find China by sailing into the Atlantic, possibly due to his Catholicism. Al-Andalus claimed the Azores, Madeira, and the Canary Islands in a course of time stretching from the 1500s to the 1600s; in 1732 it invaded the cities of Tangier and Ceuta to claim Morocco; by 1776, Fez, Marrakech, and al-Ayun had fallen. The boundaries of al-Andalus have not changed since. Al-Andalus thus has total control of the Straits of Gilbraltar.
TECHNOLOGY LEVEL FOR THIS TIME PERIOD (1 for worst, 5 for best): 4, moving towards 5
ANYTHING ELSE:
Flag of al-Andalus:
Claims: Spain, Portugal
Capital: Qurtuba(Cordoba)
Major Cities: Mursiyah(Murcia), Tulaytulah(Toledo), Garnhatah(Grenada), Balansiyah(Valencia), al-Lixbuna(Lisbon), al-Madurida(Madrid), Lay'un(Leon), Iruniyah/Pampaloniyah(Pamplona), al-Barcaluniyya(Barcelona), Curunah(A Coruna), Balaldaulit(Valladolid), as-Sal'amankiyah(Salamanca), al-Yazirat(Gibraltar), al-Mariyah(Almeria), at-Tarragunha(Tarragona), al-Palmah(Palma), Urense(Ourense), Kulumriyyah(Culumria), Bragansiyah(Braganza), al-Purtu(Oporto), Isbiliyah(Sevilla), al-Qadis(Cadiz), as-Setubul(Setubal), Batalyaws(Badajoz), M'alagah(Malaga), al-Iqantah(Alicante), Saraqusta(Zaragoza/Saragossa)

Flag of Andalusite Morocco:
Claims: Morocco, Western Sahara
Local Capital: Fez
Major Cities: Casablanca, Rabat, al-Q'nitra(Kenitra), Tanjah(Tangier), Meknes, Agadir, Marrakech, Oujda, al-Ayun(Laayoune)

Flag of the AIC:
Claims: Azores, Madeira, Cape Verde, Canary Islands
Local Capital: Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Other Cities: Palmas de Gran Canaria, Arrecife, Orotava, Praia, Mindelo, Ribiera Grande, Funchal, Ponta Delgada

Flag of AEI:
Claims: Eritrea, Djibouti, Somalia
Local Capital: Djibouti
Other Cities: Asmara, Mogadishu, Hargesia

Flag of Andalusite Arabia:
Claims: Yemen, western quarter of Saudi Arabia(Mecca, Medina, Jeddah, the Hejaz etc.)
Local Capital: Medina
Other Cities: Mecca, Jeddah, Sana'a, Aden, Tabuk

Flag of the Governorship:
Claims: Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos
Local Capital: Bangkok
Other Cities: Nakhon si Thammarat, Vientiane, Phnom Penh, Hanoi, Saigon, Da Nang, Haiphong

Flag of Andalusite Brazil:
Claims: Brazilian provinces of: Maranhao, Piaui, Ceara, Paraiba, Rio Grande do Norte, Pernambuco, Sergipe, Alagoas
Local Capital: Sao Luis
Other Cities: Fortaleza, Natal, Recife, Aracaju, Teresina

Coat of Arms of al-Andalus:
Official Language: Arabic
Other Languages: Spanish, Portuguese, Aragonese, Catalan, Basque, Berber, Thai, Cambodian, Laotian, Vietnamese
Official Religion: Sunni Islam
Other Religions: Christianity(Roman Catholicism), Judaism, Buddhism, various native faiths
Denonym: Andalusite

Leader: His Imperial Majesty and Royal Highness, Leader and Defender of the Faithful, Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, Caliph of al-Andalus and King of its Dominions, King of Siam and the Thai, Emir of the Hejaz, Prince of Yemen, Successor of Muhammad through Ali and Fatima, Caliph Muhammad Abdullah XII bin Khalid Malik IV of the Most Sublime, Serene, and Royal House of al-Chakroun and the Glorious Imperial House of Chakri
Wives: Calipha Aaliyah bint Isra'il Haroun al-Ghafiqi
Calipha Amatullah bint Efraim Sara Yaakoub Hosseini
Calipha Maryam bint Khaldun Ali al-Mahmud
Calipha Aminah Amalaziz (Suddha Dibyaratana) bint Rama V Chakri
Children, First Wife: Crown Prince Muhammad Abdullah bin Muhammad Abdullah al-Chakroun wal Chakri
Prince Jibra'il Salaam bin Muhammad Abdullah al-Chakroun
Princess Alyasa bint Muhammad Abdullah al-Chakroun
Prince Karim Abdulhamad bin Muhammad Abdullah al-Chakroun
Prince Hafiz Anwar bin Muhammad Abdullah al-Chakroun
Children, Second Wife: Princess Noor Fatimah bint Muhammad Abdullah al-Chakroun
Prince Ayoub Saleh Abd-al-Aziz bin Muhammad Abdullah al-Chakroun
Princess Hawaa bint Muhammad Abdullah al-Chakroun
Children, Third Wife: Prince Isa Abdulmaseeh bin Muhammad Abdullah al-Chakroun
Last edited by Ruridova on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:36 pm, edited 29 times in total.

The Vaktovian Empire
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Vaktovian Empire » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:30 pm

Ruridova wrote:NS NATION NAME: Federated Republic ofRuridova
RP NATION NAME: Emirate of al-Andalus
TERRITORIES: Western Sahara, Morocco, Gibraltar, Spain, Portugal
CAPITAL: Cordoba(Qurtuba)
MILITARY POPULATION(In % of above population): 8.75%
BRIEF HISTORY(if any): Will Add.
TECHNOLOGY LEVEL FOR THIS TIME PERIOD (1 for worst, 5 for best): 4
ANYTHING ELSE: Will Add.

Accepted

The Vaktovian Empire
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Vaktovian Empire » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:30 pm

Ruri, do you have any friends you think would be willing to play????

Ruridova
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruridova » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:31 pm

The Vaktovian Empire wrote:Ruri, do you have any friends you think would be willing to play????

Yes, but, well, osme of them might be hesitant about joining.

Asasia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Asasia » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:34 pm

NS NATION NAME: The United Kingdom of Asasia
RP NATION NAME: The Kingdom of Albion (Albion is the oldest name ever for the Island of the UK)
TERRITORIES: England, Scotland, Wales, North Ireland
TYPE OF GOVERNMENT (EX. Monarchy, Republic, Dictatorship): Kingdom
POPULATION: 32 Million
MILITARY POPULATION(In % of above population): 10% 3,200,000
MILITARY STRENGTH( Army, Navy, Air Force?): Navy, Specializes in Beachhead invasions
BRIEF HISTORY(if any):After a coup overthrew the Kingdom Of England due to the King oppressing the people to much. The Kingdom of Albion was established with Jason Mactavish being Crowned the King.
TECHNOLOGY LEVEL FOR THIS TIME PERIOD (1 for worst, 5 for best): 3
ANYTHING ELSE:
Asasia Homepage
Nationstates Tracker
Benomia wrote:
The Cosmos wrote:That's nice. You country will be nothing left but a deserted wasteland inhabited by a homosexual walrus.

You say that like it's a bad thing

I support thermonuclear warfare. Do you?
Economic Left/Right: -5.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.56

I am a Marxist-Leninist Communist

Old Sarthal
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Old Sarthal » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:36 pm

NS NATION NAME: Old Sarthal
RP NATION NAME: Kingdom of Svalbard
TERRITORIES: Svalbard Islands.
TYPE OF GOVERNMENT (EX. Monarchy, Republic, Dictatorship): Monarchy.
TYPE OF IDEOLOGY(If any)(Ex. Communist, Democratic, Fascist, Other): None.
POPULATION: 50,000
MILITARY POPULATION(In % of above population): 5%
MILITARY STRENGTH( Army, Navy, Air Force?): Sheer Svalbardosity.
BRIEF HISTORY(if any): None.
TECHNOLOGY LEVEL FOR THIS TIME PERIOD (1 for worst, 5 for best): 1.
ANYTHING ELSE: FEAR MIGHTY SVALBARD!
Economic Left/Right: -0.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.59
19:49 AzuraI piss excellence.

Yortini Systems wrote:God, yes, yes!
Soroi Athlai [FT]
Sarthasian Republics [MT]
Proud Member of FT-Bravo Roleplay Group
I may be a schemer, but I'm not the only one.

Generation 31 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

The Vaktovian Empire
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Vaktovian Empire » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:36 pm

Ruridova wrote:
The Vaktovian Empire wrote:Ruri, do you have any friends you think would be willing to play????

Yes, but, well, osme of them might be hesitant about joining.

Why??? Because I sometimes get out of hand with GMing?

The Vaktovian Empire
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Vaktovian Empire » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:37 pm

Old Sarthal wrote:NS NATION NAME: Old Sarthal

Dude Sarthal boost your population to 30 Million, and take Finland and Norway.
Last edited by The Vaktovian Empire on Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ruridova
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruridova » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:39 pm

The Vaktovian Empire wrote:
Ruridova wrote:Yes, but, well, osme of them might be hesitant about joining.

Why??? Because I sometimes get out of hand with GMing?

Well, this may be me, but you joined the Cold War Rising RP Saga when I was mod or former mod of the thread if I remember correctly. Also, my ego is not exactly small or medium, although it's not Trump-sized. So I still kinda view you as a younger person, less experienced, newer.
Svalbard is too cold for us. And rather far from Gibraltar.

The Vaktovian Empire
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Vaktovian Empire » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:40 pm

Asasia wrote:NS NATION NAME: The United Kingdom of Asasia
RP NATION NAME: The Kingdom of Albion (Albion is the oldest name ever for the Island of the UK)
MILITARY STRENGTH( Army, Navy, Air Force?): Navy, Specializes in Beachhead invasions
BRIEF HISTORY(if any):After a coup overthrew the Kingdom Of England due to the King oppressing the people to much. The Kingdom of Albion was established with Jason Mactavish being Crowned the King.
ANYTHING ELSE:

FIRST, accepted, second, you don't need to RP as a British like empire if you don't want to I hope you understand Asasia, and third, seriously? Mactavish??? You think ME, an Xbox Gamer and also a knower of Halo and CoD didn't recognize this??? :p

GUYS: HAVE TO GET OFF IN TWENTY MINUTES.

The Vaktovian Empire
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Vaktovian Empire » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:41 pm

Ruridova wrote:
The Vaktovian Empire wrote:Why??? Because I sometimes get out of hand with GMing?

Well, this may be me, but you joined the Cold War Rising RP Saga when I was mod or former mod of the thread if I remember correctly. Also, my ego is not exactly small or medium, although it's not Trump-sized. So I still kinda view you as a younger person, less experienced, newer.
Svalbard is too cold for us. And rather far from Gibraltar.

Yes I probably am younger than you and less experienced. I kinda learn from you somewhat/ You're like a mentor.

The Vaktovian Empire
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Vaktovian Empire » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:41 pm

The Vaktovian Empire wrote:

Dude Sarthal boost your population to 30 Million, and take Finland and Norway.

The Vaktovian Empire
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Vaktovian Empire » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:42 pm

Asasia wrote:NS NATION NAME: The United Kingdom of Asasia
ANYTHING ELSE:

Accepted, and congrates you get ALL of Ireland!!!

The Vaktovian Empire
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Vaktovian Empire » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:43 pm

Accepted, but take Finland and Norway, let your capital be in Finland, like last time. I liked it like that, having a conniving, yet snow-trained ally to my left.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents