NATION

PASSWORD

The Rising Tide (Closed, ATTN: All of Aderisia)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Flewich
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

The Rising Tide (Closed, ATTN: All of Aderisia)

Postby Flewich » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:10 pm

Wregate, Flewich
7:32 A.M.

The sun had made a rare appearance over Wregate. The farmers, the fishermen, the tradesmen, and indeed, just about everyone else was grateful for that. The warm, radiating rays would heat the city and provide a respite from the cold that would soon engulf the entire nation.

There would be some time, hours in fact, before the guests arrived and preparations were already well underway: the furniture was being shined, the carpets washed and fluffed, and the tile polished. Jefferson Perrault, one of Nicholas Fleming’s trusted associates and roommate from the Wregate University of Law and Government, was placed in charge of ensuring that all expectations would be surpassed. A small and isolated island nation would still be able to impress.

Everything had to be arranged so that even the most scrutinizing eye would be pleased with what it say and even the most trivial details were not overlooked. Take, for instance, the silverware arrangement on the tables. The detailing at the end of the pieces of cutlery was all aligned to a perfect 180 degree angle.

Of course, the real highlight was the centerpiece. An intricate and elaborate sculpture of the recently decommissioned flagship of the Flewichean Navy made completely of sugar. The sculpture served two purposes, the first being to showcase the best skills of the candy makers, the second to show how rich the Duke was. Despite the influx of foreign sugar, it remained one of the most expensive commodities on the island, only affordable by the richest. And to have such a sculpture be built for the mere spectacle and not for consumption is an even larger status symbol.

Perrault climbed one of the staircases overlooking the foyer below, hooked his thumbs in his waistcoat pocket and let off a relieved sigh. It was finally coming together. He beckoned over a servant, told him, “Have Mr. Edwardson send out the invitations.”

Hujukialand
Spokesperson

Founded: May 31, 2012
Capitalizt

Postby Hujukialand » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:13 am

Grarkk Mucharmakkio, Hujukialand's most famous drug smuggler and current self-appointed hujukian leader due to having more power than anyone else, read the entire card.
- Well, it does look like a good opportunity to get some drugs into Flewich. I heard they lack money, though, so I don't know how much that would help us.- Mucharmakkio said to his smuggling-partnert, Ferr Kokki.
- I highly doubt it'd generate much profit, however, due to its proximity and our drug surplus, it could in fact help us.- Kokki said coldly.
- You think? Well, you're never wrong, afterall. Anyways, is there much frontier control?"
- There's none, or at least that's what I believe. They're an isloated island afterall, we could be the first big drug smugglers to arrive there.
- Very well then, prepare my suit, call the guards, prepare yourself and wait for me at the plane, we're heading for Flewich.
- Yes, sir!

Mucharmakkio then continued to write a reply to the flewichean who sent the card.

To: Whoever in Flewich sent this card

I'm happy to accept your invitation, I'll be arriving along with my brother and twenty bodyguards, I hope it doesn't bother anyone there, but I'm not risking myself in an unkown nation. Just thought it'd be nice to notify everyone before I arrived.

Yours Sincerely,
Grarkk Mucharmakkio, leader of Hujukialand

He then dressed himself, got out of his room and headed for his backyard, where his plane was. There were his twenty bodyguards and his "brother", who was actually just his partner in illicit business. As he walked in, he said to Kokki with a little smile that was barely noticeable:
- You're my brother for the time we stay in Flewich.
- What? - Kokki replied confused.
- I'll explain it to you while we travel.
Last edited by Hujukialand on Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:57 am, edited 4 times in total.
Friendly Cup 4 Champions

St James
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby St James » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:51 pm

Dear Mr. Fleming,
I my-self would appear in this event but I am currently in a war that demands my full attention, I would be happy to ask King James to attend, though he might be busy. I might just send I diplomat, I am sincerely sorry that I must miss the beauty of Flewich.

Yours,
Luke Moningham
President of St James

Luke sealed the envelope shut with a sigh.
That was close, I though I might've had to meet the man! Stupid Monarchs, I am glad I live in a democratic country. though Luke.
"Sir! I am sorry to have looked over your shoulder but I see that you are in need of assistance in diplomatic missions! I would be happy to help," said Luke's most novice diplomat. Luke looked up in surprise, he thought we has all alone. He started to say no, when he realized something.
I hate Fleming, so why should I send him a good diplomat or the King? Why not the worst? Hehe, perfect. he laughed to himself.
"Of course you may go! Bring anything you like." he said with glee. Finally he would be able to get Fleming.
EGGS

Feoras
Lobbyist

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby Feoras » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:09 am

Prince Jacques de Corsica regarded the invitation with amusement. For years, they'd received invitation and never replied; because of their intense religious beliefs, his predecessors had decided isolation from the rest of the world would be best. It had been hard on his people of course and they were not as technologically advanced as some of the industrial world, but at least they were self-reliant. However, there was a touch of curiosity that struck him this morning and instead of disregarding the invitation as he had all before it, he was actually considering giving an answer. He would not actually attend, of course, but there was nothing stopping him from sending a representative. Yes, he thought to himself. He'd send his Prime Minister Claud Durand in his place.

Flewich
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Flewich » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:54 pm

Wregate, Flewich
The Broken Board Tavern
8:37 A.M.

The tavern, aptly named, was constructed of nothing but broken boards. It seemed as if it might collapse at any moment, but somehow the twigs supporting the roof managed to stay strong. Perrault and the rest of the staff had managed to convert it into a break room for a modest few of fifty pounds an hour. The tavern was far from a break room, however, as Perrault and another one of the administrators, Masterson, in charge of the event, filed through the responses to the invitations.

“Lord Richardson is coming,” Masterson said as he folded away the paper, “And General Stuart.”

Perrault nodded, opened a new response. His eyes skimmed over it, “Hm. Our dear friend Moningham won’t come. Says that either King James or some diplomat will come. Not real specific.”
Masterson looked up, smirked, “But Bolbani. There’s always Bolbani. We love Markus.”

Perrault returned the smirk, “Hah, yes. Maybe if he comes, I’ll have Nick give him an estate. He can’t like St. James, after Moningham took control again.”

“No, I suppose not.”

The two looked back down to their stacks of replies, until Masterson started speaking again, “From Hoo-joo-ka-place. They’ll be coming. Though, he’ll be coming with quite a few bodyguards, so I’ll send a reply to let him know our regulations.”

“All right. And here’s one from a certain David Parris,” Perrault said as he undid the seal, “And he’s not going to be here.”

“What a shame. But Alfred Darnell’s coming. He’s like four David Parrises, so he’ll keep us entertained,” Masterson responded, punctuating with a slight exhalation of air from his nose, “At least it’ll be of his business and not of the law.”

“That’s true, yes.”

“Anything from Feoras on your end?”

“No.”

Masterson shrugged, “I wasn’t expecting anything. Don’t suppose the Duke’ll come?”

“Hah, no. Unless they put him in a box and carry him around so he’s not seen.”

Perrault pulled another reply from the stack, "Looks like Captain McDermott is coming. And the rest of his gang."

"Oh, dear."
------

Dear Grarkk Muchrmakkio, leader of Hujukialand

We have received and confirmed your response. However, while your bodyguards are quite welcome, they should be clad in approriate attire and if they are armed, the weapons should be concealed. An exception will be made from dress swords.

Sincerely,
Jefferson Perrault

St James
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby St James » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:00 pm

Luke Moningham looked over the horizon of Jamestown from his balcony of the White Palace to see the lonely, blue waters of the far-off Friendship Sea. He had been pondering recent political freedom issues when he realized something, that if he sent his worst diplomat, Sir Johnny Bogen, he would make his country look bad. His childish games of revenge would have to wait.

To: Nicholas Fleming

As you know from my previous letter, we are in a war. So I will not be able to be present at this Autumn Ball. I was going to send one of our less experienced diplomat as this was just a seasonal activity, but I think I will need a more advanced diplomat. We previously sent you Markus Bolbani and that seemed to go fine. Markus is currently Leunstein on some national affairs but is about to finish. I presume that he will be done in time for leaving. We ask that you contact Markus and make him feel like you want him there and not just us ordering him there. He is going through some emotional issues with out democratic government, I assure you he will be happy to be in a monarch-based culture again. We democracy men want to make everyone feel welcome

Luke Moningham
President of the James of St James

Luke couldn't help but put that last part in, he wanted to establish a superiority over the likes of Nicholas Fleming, even though Nick himself seemed to have a slice of democracy in him, he wanted to prove that he was under the purity of Luke Moningham.

((OOC: If you haven't noticed, I am trying to make Luke selfish and annoying.))
EGGS

Feoras
Lobbyist

Anarchy

Postby Feoras » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:04 pm

The Prime Minister was troubled by the last meeting of Parliament. The affairs of state ran smoothly with each of the lords reporting for their provinces, but today a group of unruly women had decided to protest outside the building with signs and, grossly, with their faces exposed. They were from a small but vocal faction who didn't believe the Blood of Ras didn't curse them and in their deranged mindset thought they deserved equal rights. He'd had no choice but to arrest them and it had turned violent. The notoriously liberal newspapers would try to paint the women as victims, but intelligent people such as himself would see through their lies. He was debating on how to break the news to the prince when he appeared. Jacques de Corsica grinned broadly. "You have looked greatly stressed lately, mon ami, and I believe a trip may be in order."

Claude Durand nodded. "A trip to Bleu Sud would be good for my constitution, but I must wait until we're done with the budget."

"Actually, I had a much more exotic destination in mind," Jacques continued. "How do you feel about Flewich?"

Clearly surprised, Claude sputtered, "What about the Dark Lady's poison? Aren't you afraid of spreading it?"

He nodded. "I am and precautions will be taken, but I believe it may be time to end our isolation. It will be ended one way or another and it would be better to end it on our terms."

"What about the budget?" Claude asked, grasping for another reason to stay; the outside world was frightening and alien.

"I can take care of it, mon ministre. I have my own set of skills." He clapped him on the back. "Now get packing. I've already had arrangements made and the ball begins this week. You'll need to leave soon. Bonne chance!" With that, the prince took off down the hall, leaving Claude to contemplate his fate.

Hujukialand
Spokesperson

Capitalizt

Postby Hujukialand » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:54 am

Just as they arrived to Flewich, fashionably early, maybe so fashionably early that they could introduce a new product to the market illegally, Mucharmakkio received a call from his twenty-sixth butler. He said that they had received a new letter from Flewich that said they had to conceal their guns or something. As none of them were educated enough to know what conceal was, they just thought it meant "with ammo" or something like that. The thing could get quite bloody now....
Mucharmakkio already had a plan to introduce drug into Flewich, they just needed a few to try it and try to make them like it. They would like open up their own company maybe. The drugs would turn into "magic white herb" or "revolutionary cigarette that makes you see other dimension" and more and more options. The panorama was good.
Friendly Cup 4 Champions

Flewich
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Flewich » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:57 am

Wregate, Flewich
Raynerson Hotel, Private Room
9:07 A.M.

Apparently the people of Hujukialand had already arrived. It didn't matter; there were still a few hours to kill yet. It was time for midmorning tea, Perrault and Fleming had decided to share it together. The private room was elegantly decorated: two mahogany armchairs were opposite each other, separated by a mahogany coffee table. A maid had entered, set down a tea set, a plate of small frosted cakes, and a letter. The maid poured two cups, set them on saucers, then unloaded her carrying tray onto the table. Fleming nodded and handed the maid two three-shilling coins, a generous tip, even for an upscale hotel.

The maid smiled, and then departed, leaving the two gentlemen to their tea. Fleming was the first to grab his saucer. Without even bothering to taste the tea, he instinctively poured a spoonful of sugar into the cup, stirred in, took a sip, reveled in the glorious flavor. Perrault followed suit, opting instead for a two teaspoons of milk.

Fleming broke the ice first, said, “How come the preparations, Jeff?”

“We’re almost done,” Perrault said, “Just have a few final things to go through.”

“Excellent,” Fleming said, reached for the letter, “Addressed to you.” Fleming passed the letter over, which Perrault grabbed and opened it.

“But it seems to be for you,” Perrault said and handed it back.

Fleming’s eyes skimmed across the paper, a smirk growing across his face, “I’ve always loved Moningham.” His eyes exploded with happiness as he continued, “And Bolbani is coming!”

Perrault gave a few moments of applause. “Our prayers have been answered!” he said in a mock tone of seriousness, “We really ought to think of offering him an estate and a title, he can’t like St. James too much.”

Fleming shook his head, “No, I suppose not. I think there’s some land in the Hayford Province we could give to him.”

“It could be advantageous. We gain him and the secrets of St. James. It will be somewhat loud at the ball, so you can make your sales pitch there to gain his allegiance.”

“Oh, and it seems that Moningham wants us to contact Bolbani. I think I’ll do it personally. Will you handle the reply to Moningham?”

“Certainly.”

Fleming stood, walked over to the writing desk in the corner, took up two sheets of paper and two pens, handed one to Perrault. Then they wrote.

-------

Dear Markus Bolbani,

In Flewich, we are holding an Autumnal Ball and as per the request of President Moningham, it would be a pleasure to have you in attendance. Furthermore, should you attend, there will be a special offer for you, if you are interested.

Ever faithfully yours,
N. Fleming
Premier of Flewich

Dear Luke Moningham,

Your message has been received and confirmed. Mr. Bolbani has been contacted. Please note, Mr. Fleming also viewed the letter.

Yours,
Jefferson Perrault

St James
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby St James » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:10 pm

"Letter for...Mr. Bolbani!" shouted an unfamiliar voice. Markus Bolbani rubbed his eyes and sat up in his cot. He lived on Ocksdale Road in an old apartment building. Markus came to the door and opened it, outside stood a young man holding a letter. Markus looked at the soft white of the paper and snatched it away.
"What is it?" he said, admiring the fancy writing of the letter.
"A letter, duh." said the young man. Markus slammed the door.
Idiot. he thought. Markus read the letter, eyes widening with every sentence.
I'm going to Flewich! Ah, finally out of the horrible "democracy" of St James. he thought with a sigh. This would be perfect, after the ball, he would quit his job, buy an apartment there, and maybe work as an ambassador for Mr. Fleming himself! The simple joys of living in a perfect society were almost over-whelming. He sat down on the bed, pulled out his cell-phone and called him mother. He waited as the phone buzzed and then a female voice answered with a "Hello?".
"Hi ma! Guess what?"
"What?"
"I am going to Flewich!"
"To where?"
"Flewich, gosh ma, the country I went to for the ball!' Markus said in anger.
"Ah, Fleawich."
"No, Flewich."
"Oh well, great for you, honey!" Markus hung up the phone without even saying "Goodbye", it was annoying to think that his mother didn't even care.
Markus pulled out an envelope and wrote back to Mr. Fleming.

To: Nicholas Fleming

Dear sir,
I have gotten your letter and I am happy to accept. I look forward to your "offer" and am eager to join you. I would also like to announce that I will be quitting my job as ambassador under President Moningham and will be looking for a job after the ball. I will still attend your balls, under invitation of course. I tell you because I don't want to make a big fuss over it during your ball. Just please don't tell President Moningham, I want to see his expression when I tell him, the little devil.

Cheers,
Markus Bolbani
Ambassador of St James
EGGS

Feoras
Lobbyist

Anarchy

Postby Feoras » Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:48 am

When the little DC-3 landed in Flewich and taxied to its private concourse, it was more like a time machine than a modern transport. Aside from the practically antique airplane, the passengers who disembarked looked just as preserved in their drape cut suits and fedoras. Claude was identifiable as important because his clothes were tailored for him from synthetic material; his handful of guards and even his assistant wore cotton or wool.

Claude looked around the airport, looking for something. Once he'd become prime minister, he'd always known where he needed to go, when he needed to be there, and how long it would take to travel, but here - this was a strange new world and he didn't like it. He wouldn't admit it to himself, but he also feared it. Not just the possibility of spreading the Dark Lady's poison, but the technology and the culture. It was all strange to him and he was used to being comfortable and confident.

"Your Excellency, this way," said his assistant helpfully and began to lead him toward what he hoped was his destination.

LuckyPalms
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby LuckyPalms » Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:45 am

The Crown Prince Hugo stared at the Invitation, In his scribe's hand as the scribe read out the words on the paper. Hugo was contemplating whether or not he should go, He had his father's permission based on the fact that LuckyPalms need to improve relationships with Flewich. After dismissing the scribe, he walked to hiss office and closed the massive Iron wrought door. Sitting on his plush velvet seat, he came to the conclusion that attending the event would help LuckPalms they can improve trading and gain a new ally. He rang the silver bell next to his desk for his scribe to come and write the reply.

Hujukialand
Spokesperson

Capitalizt

Postby Hujukialand » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:24 am

Mucharmakkio and his "brother" entered the Imperial Ballroom fashionably early. There were only a couple of Flewicheans. He didn't know any of them. They all looked like they were stuck in the 1600s, he thought for a moment that they were Amish, but he soon discovered that they weren't so extremists. Anyways, he had something to do, the only reason why he'd com in the first place, afterall. Handing out Mirkkichiarrkkia*.

He greeted the ones who were, apparently, the hosts. He didn't know anyone and they all sounded quite funny to him, but he tried not to laugh and continue like the narc he was. He handed out some Mirkkichia, that means "Pleasure over effects" in an abbreviated way in hujukian (Mirkk Ich Arrkkia). The effects wouldn't be.... nice, but he was sure he was quick enough to ask them for permission to sell them when they were enjoying them, and not the other way round. He was just one step from being able to sell, for the first time, drugs legally.

*: Hujukian drug, combination of cocaine, ecstasy and ketamine. It's inhaled. Really powerful drugs. However, as the forums are PG-13, I can't tell you the aftermath. Also, here's how to pronounce it. (Don't listen to it in English)
Friendly Cup 4 Champions

LuckyPalms
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby LuckyPalms » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:48 am

The Plane smoothly landed on the airstrip. Crown prince Hugo was calmly drinking some delicious LuckyPalms Rubelite made from the freshest ruby fruit native to LuckyPalms, he was enjoying watching the daily news on his sleek flat screen Television. Hugo stood up, He adjusted his robe and cape and walked with purposefulness. He smiled at the Flewich official, who to his showed him to a small car. He asked the official where limousine. The official replied that there were only small amount of cars in Flewich. Hugo nodded and sat in the car observing from his window the whole Flewich. The car reached his destination and Hugo stepped out, Looking around Hugo thanked the official and walked into the Imperial Ballrooom.

St James
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby St James » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:57 am

Markus Bolbani rushed into the airport. He had 15 minutes before then plane left.
"The plane for Flewich is leaving in 10 minutes, we are waiting for John Mcarthy and Markus Bolbani," came the voice from the loudspeakers. Markus finally reached the plane.
"Ticket?" asked the flight attendant.
"Here," said Markus, holding out a crumpled piece of paper. She ripped in half.
"Here you go!" she gave him the stub.
"Thanks!"
"Have a nice flight!"
Markus got onto the plane, St James class of course, and watched a movie.

--------------------------------------

The plane landed in a field. Markus got out and looked around.
I missed this wonderful place! he thought. Can't wait to see Luke's face when I quit!"
Markus got into a limo that was on the street.
"I am going to an Autumn Ball with Nicholas Fleming. I don't know where it is, do you?" Markus asked.
The limo driver's eyes got big.
"Why, of course! I'll take you right there!" he said.
Markus listened to the soft music of the limo. Flewich had changed, it was more advanced, last time he was here, cars had just been introduced.
They pulled up to a large building, the same one from last time. Markus got out, payed the driver and headed inside.
EGGS

Flewich
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Flewich » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:44 am

Wregate, Flewich
Imperial Ballroom

The guards had already received word of the guests arrival and had not stopped them to ask for their invitations, though there was a slight ruckus when Lord Richardson had forgotten his invitation in his carriage. The Hujukians were the first to arrive and seemed to be handing out samples of a delicacy from their native land. Nothing out of the ordinary there, it was customary for the visiting parties to hand out gifts and small trinkets. A few of the more adventurous Flewicheans were already inhaling the new substance, sampling what was otherwise illegal, for the very first time.

Hugo from LuckyPalms entered in next. Very few of the Flewicheans payed much attention, as the chefs had already brought out their sugar sculpture. A crystalline piece of architecture, it was a frigate overcoming what seemed to be a tidal wave. The entire piece was entitled The Rising Tide and was to sell for a minimum price of one and a half million pounds. An insane markup, since the price of sugar was rapidly dropping in Flewich due to foreign imports.

The delegation from Feoras made their way in. As their fashion was fitting the Flewichean time period, it was not surprising that they were overlooked by most of the locals as either overly flamboyant nobles from the Hayford Province or as fashion models from the 'other' side of Wregate, which no one dared mention. Of course, the confusion would soon be cleared up, after the foreigners were introduced in Fleming's opening speech.

Then Bolbani arrived. Fleming had just emerged from one of the private rooms upstairs and was making his way over to the podium when he observed his fellow monarchist enter. While etiquette prevented him from yelling across the room, Fleming gave a quasi-saluting gesture towards Bolbani, although Fleming was unaware if he was seen. Rather, Perrault had pursued him from the private room and handed him his notes for the address, which would be delivered after the gates were closed.

"Nick, your notes. Stuart should be here soon, Baron Jennings, too," Perrault began.

"And Bolbani's already come."

Perrault celebrated a small victory, "Excellent. I'll let him know that you'd like to speak with him after the address."

Fleming nodded, "Good. I'm pleased that our people are not as xenophobic as they once were. Our little offer might go down better since we've had more foreign contact."

"Indeed, I should hope so."

Fleming nodded, then looked over his notes as Perrault made his way away to alert Bolbani.

St James
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby St James » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:27 pm

Markus ran inside the building, not looking at any of the scenery, he ran the the door of the ballroom. He handed the guard the invitation and they opened the door. Only then did Markus look at what was around him; a large and bright room filled with a strip of carpet running along the center of the room. On one side, there was a a table and chairs with purple velvet on the back and seat of the chair. Markus sat down on one of these and looked around the room with curiosity. He enjoyed the hospitality of the Flewichian people. The only thing he didn't like was the man from Hujukialand, he was shady and, due to St James' reputation of respectable criminal justice, quite out of place. In fact, St James officers might have even taken him into custody if they were here. But that is the life of a delegate.
Last edited by St James on Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EGGS

Feoras
Lobbyist

Anarchy

Postby Feoras » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:23 pm

Claude was comforted by the familiar decor within Flewich. In some ways, it was not unlike the isolation from the world back in Feoras and if not for one factor, he would have thought the modern world wasn't as bad as they thought. Then he'd seen women not properly covered or veiled and had immediately cringed, and his uneasiness had only increased when he'd arrived at the ballroom. The Hujukians were handing out some sort of drug and guests were already getting high; Claude imagined it would only be some time before more immorality would appear. When he returned to Feoras, he'd tell the prince that the Dark Lady's poison may have already spread to the outside world and their isolation had been pointless.

Hujukialand
Spokesperson

Capitalizt

Postby Hujukialand » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:31 pm

(Slight godmodding without any consequences here, will remove it if Flewich tells me)

Just as Mucharmakkio handed out mirkkichiarrkkia samples, he noticed that no Flewichean had noticed that it was indeed a drug. He also noticed that the leaders and other important people from the more advanced nations hadn't noticed either. Still, he decided to avoi them as much as possible - he didn't want to have to kill them, after all. He found it rather funny but pleasant when some of the ones who had accepted the sample started inhaling it. He smiled, unnoticeably, and went on handing out more and more samples. It was also funny how the Flewicheans hadn't noticed the small Hujukian gun he had in his pocket. Years and years of learning how to hide those in the most subtle of ways had paid off finally. The guards were handing out samples too. However, when they reached the Feoran table, he started fearing what the outcome could be. Luckily, they got as high as the others, if not even more. He felt really relieved. After presenting himself with a funny english accent to everyone, and presenting his "brother", he told him.

- I'll go to the bathroom, you know what for.
- Heh, sure. Don't you think it's too early?
- Not at all.
- Well, you're the boss.
- I know.

He then walked to the bathroom, he was smiling. But it wasn't one of those nice and comfortable smiles. No, it was one of those "I'm gonna kill you all smiles". Only god knew what could happen.
Friendly Cup 4 Champions

LuckyPalms
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby LuckyPalms » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:58 pm

Hugo stared across the ballroom, evaluating all the people on their importance. He could clearly see the representative from Hujukiland looking very shady and going to the toilets, it seemed he was handing out some type of substance which makes the user more happy and friendly. Things like that have long since been banned in his homeland. Pulling his robe tightly around him he turned to the buffet table to try some of Flewich's delicacies and meet some official's.

Flewich
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Flewich » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:36 pm

Perrault sought out Bolbani in the crowd, heedless of the other delegates at this time, as Fleming had given him a direct command. Technically, Fleming had no authority over Perrault, but Perrault respected him and would listen to him. Upon seeking out the correct gentleman, he approached, introduced himself, and informed Bolbani that Fleming would like to speak with him in a few moments' time.

Meanwhile, overlooking the people of the ball, Fleming prepared his notes, ensured that they were in the correct order, then gave the order to command the people below to attention. The action was done so, using one of the new inventions to come to Flewich, an amplifier. And for once, Fleming would have his voice amplified, rather than having to yell to be heard. The noise was made, a short tune made up of a medium-pitched musical notes, Fleming cleared his throat, waited for the attention of the people, and began.

"Friends, neighbors, citizens of Flewich, I welcome you to Wregate's annual Autumnal Ball, assmebled to celebrate how far we have come in the past year and to share good tidings for the new one. This particular ball, however, is a first its own sense. The first autumnal ball in which we have had foreigners present for many, many, years. I would like to personally extend my hospitality to the people of..." his voice trailed off for a moment as he flipped the notecard, "St. James, LuckyPalms, Hujukialand, and Feoras, all of whom have delegations present at this esteemed assembly. As Flewicheans, I would ask that you all extend your own personal hospitality, as well." He paused for a moment, to let his phrasing sink in, then contiuned once more, "My friends, I would also like to congratulate General Gregory Stuart, or should I now say, General Sir Gregory Stuart, on his recent knighthood, on behalf of the Duke of Flewich. There is another gentleman in crowd that is to be recognized, Baron Prescott. I, personally, would like to wish him many happy returns as this is his eighty-second birthday today. Now, ladies and gentlemen of Flewich, St. James, LuckyPalms, Hujukialand, and Feoras, I ask that you enjoy the rest of this night. Long live Flewich!"

St James
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby St James » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:14 pm

((OOC: Sorry if this is god modding, I tried to make it not so much but it still is, sorry again!))

Markus zoned the small introduction, he always knew what they were going to say. It was the same thing every time. He scanned the room again. Nothing new, just people chatting and laughing. He sighed, despite how much he loved Nick and Flewich, he wasn't having a good time. He felt left out from the others, just another delegate from the countries. He loved it much better when he was just there, it was so much easier to talk and make friends. Lo, how much friends he had in Flewich, he could say half of the people's names in the entire ball! He headed over to the LuckyPalms' table to bid them hello when he heard a voice behind him.
"Hello!" came a young girl's voice. Markus turned around and smiled.
"Why, hello there little girl! Where is your parents?" he asked cheerfully despite his somber mood. The girls face went sour.
"Dead, I am here with me grandparents!" she said quickly, hiding her tears with her hand.
"Oh, well, would you like to join me? I am just heading over to the LuckyPalms' delegate and chatting," said Markus, taken aback by the girls sadness, he had never dealt with children before so he wasn't used to their delicate emotions.
"My granny is from LuckyPalms!" the girl said.
"What is she doing here, is she the delegate's assistant?" asked Markus.
"No, she is on one of the boards and wanted to meet the prince,"
"What board is she on?" asked Markus curiously.
"I don't know, I very important one I think!" the girl said, proud of being related to her grandmother.
"Goodness! What an honorable position! You, my dear, must be a very important girl!" said Markus, joking. Thought the girl took it seriously; he face lit up and her smile broaden.
"Oh yes, I am very important, I deliver the refreshments to the board!" she said, chest puffed out. Markus chuckled.
"Shall we go to the table than? I am sure your grandmother misses you dearly," said Markus.
"Yes, she has probably been worried sick, she wouldn't want to lose such an important girl!" answered the girl. At this, Markus couldn't help but laugh, it was like she was playing along!
After his short laugh, they walked to the table. Two very different people, one massive and muscular man and a small girl of four in a pink dress.
EGGS

Feoras
Lobbyist

Anarchy

Postby Feoras » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:32 pm

"This party favor makes me feel a bit strange," said one of the Feorasan delegates.

Claude looked over and realized what his compatriots had consumed. His face immediately became white and he started to panic; drugs weren't available in his country, even anesthesia. They had all been taught that any sort of substance that altered the mind allowed the Dark Lady to affect them. Feorasans even abstained from alcohol and he didn't know what this substance was. Should he call for assistance? The other guests still seemed to be enjoying themselves, so it may have been harmless, but he still had to worry about the majority of his delegation breaking a taboo and how to treat it. He was still panicking when a nearby servant happened by. "What do I do? I think he's dying," he said to the servant rather dramatically and pointing to his assistant, who was clearly euphoric.

Hujukialand
Spokesperson

Capitalizt

Postby Hujukialand » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:48 pm

(OOC: Again, mild godmodding. However, I think we should give the plot a twist, right?)

He arrived to the bathroom. His guards had already assembled everything. He just had to ligh up the wick and everyting was done. He did, soon, the entire room was filled with some weird white smoke. The smoke was supposed to make them want mirkkichiarkkia, desperately. He had lots of it, and it could twist their minds to allow him to sell it legally. That drug could destroy Flewich if it was legal, but little did he care. Anyways, first thing first, he needed to make everyone there an addict. He hadn't tried using the smoke yet, so he didn't know how much effect it could have on other people. Maybe some would come out unaffected.
Friendly Cup 4 Champions

St James
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby St James » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:05 pm

((OOC: I think that is more than mild...))
EGGS

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents