NATION

PASSWORD

Kaltvolkian Declaration of Total War

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Kaltvolk
Secretary

Founded: Nov 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Kaltvolkian Declaration of Total War

Postby Kaltvolk » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:58 am

A message from the Suprme Leader of the Kaltvolkian State
The whole world shall shake infor our evidence of worthiness, all tribes of the pensula of eternal snow must unite under the Supreme Leader of the Kaltvolkian State" Together we shall destroy the impure invaders who hides behind their trenches, walls and witchcraft weapons, Sneistadt will be burnt to the ground! I, the Supreme Leader of the Kaltvolian State, hereby declare total war against the Worldreich! All Kaltvolkian tribes, we shall unite against the impure Worldreichers!

The Worldreich
Envoy

Founded: Oct 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Worldreich » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:02 pm

The Worldreicher News
It has been rumoured that one of the largest Kaltvolkian tribes has declared a total war against us, the Fürstenheer reports that there's nothing to fear. Our border defences are strong, and these barbarians are no much to our troops!
This is my IC-account.
Stuckenburg reflects my personal views... better than this nation does.

The Worldreich
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Worldreich » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:36 am

The Fürstenheer, 5 pm local time
We encourage all citizens to stay calm, the whole situation is under control! These barbarians will not even be able to get close our borders, we will shoot at anyone carrying a spear! The barbarians knows that the only way to get close to us is to come unarmed with a white flag, they may be able to hide knives but there's no chance that they will able to make their way inside our lands armed.

Photo taken near the Worldreicher-Kaltvolkian borders, soldiers from the Fürstenheer in trenches.
This is my IC-account.

Kaltvolk
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaltvolk » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:14 am

Rumours from the Kaltvolkian territories, between 1 am and 7 pm
It has been rumoured that the Supreme Leader is gathering a massive force to finally break the Worldreicher defences, rumours says that he has found the secret of the Worldreich's supremacy. Every man who can fight should travel to the tribal hall and join this massive invasion, and wipe the evil out of our lands once and for all!

Kaltvolk
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaltvolk » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:53 pm

A message from the Kaltvolkian State
We request support in our war against the Worldreich, any nation willing to arm us with guns and other weapons shall be rewarded when the Worldreich kneels before us!

Sedikal
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sedikal » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:07 pm

With Sedikal tied up in some other domestic issues we can't get directly involved but we can send 600 leopard 2A6 battle tanks, 200,000 G36 Assault rifles, and 230,000 HK417 battle rifles. We can also send 700 SU-47 fighter jets and SAM missels all to the Worldreich. Wi wish them luck in repelling this unjust invasion.
Last edited by Sedikal on Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nice Little Quotes
“Kindness is the golden chain by which society is bound together.”
-Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

Yet human intelligence has another force, too: the sense of urgency that gives human smarts their drive. Perhaps our intelligence is not just ended by our mortality; to a great degree, it is our mortality.
-Adam Gopnik

Fighting for peace, is like fucking for chastity
-Stephen King

Proud Member of the New Democrats in the NSG Senate
Political Compass of Sedikal
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!

Turchynov/Yatsenyuk
Russia Out Of Crimea

Senkaku
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Senkaku » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:45 pm

Should either side require weapons, please telegram us-we'll give you an absolutely free price appraisal of your orders. We have WMDs, firearms, ships and AFVs.
Biden-Santos Thought cadre

Lolwhocares
Civilian

Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lolwhocares » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:51 pm

Lolwhocares's Congress has approved delivering supplies to Worldreich, and wish them good luck in repelling this barbaric invasion.

As Lolwhocares is not as offensively (militarily) equipped as other nations, we are sending dispatcher planes in parachuting 300,000 Kevlar vests, Mk-6 combat helmets with radio headsets, and transporting a X-BASTION defense system.

The Worldreich
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Worldreich » Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:56 am

To: The United social republic of Sedikal and The Rogue Nation of Lolwhocares

On behalf of the Worldreicher Parliament, the Fürstenheer and the Worldreicher Departent of Global Events, I would like to thank you for supporting us against the barbaric invaders. We hope that we will be able to return your help when the barbarians has been dealt with once and for all, which is the top priority of our government right now.
Signed:
Zinkz von Weilord, de fact manager of foreign relations in the Worldreich
This is my IC-account.

Kaltvolk
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaltvolk » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:16 pm

Rumours from Kaltvolk
The Surpreme Leader of the Kaltvolkian State has in somehow showed his surpremacy to all minor tribes, in fear their chiefs has agreeded to support the Kaltvolkian State which now has formed a confederacy called "The Allied Tribes of Kaltvolk".

The Worldreich
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Worldreich » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:17 pm

A recorded conversation, the Worldreicher-Kaltvolkian borders, 4:20 am
Soldier 1- Can you see anything, corporal?
Soldeir 2- Negative, sir!
Soldier 1- They use to attack four times a week, why have they been so calm this....
Soldier 2- Sir, something is closing in! Wait, is it flying? Enemy gunships ahead!
Soldier 1- What? That's impossible!
Soldier 2- Take cov....
*Explosion sounds that keeps on for a few minutes*
Soldier 3- Stay calm, corporal! You will be okay!
*Some weird sounds*
Soldier 3-Corporal? Corporal!

The following transmission was provided by the state to the Worldreicher Radio and Television News.
This is my IC-account.

The Worldreich
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Worldreich » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:34 pm

Worldreicher News
Earlier this morning the western front was breached by Kaltvolkians, it has been reported that they were armed with AK-47s and even gunships. 200 barbarians and six gunships were on their way to Sneistadt, but thanks to foreign support our forces succed to stop them about six kilometers from the breach point. The Fürstenheer does not want to comment where the barbarians recieved their weapons.
This is my IC-account.

Kaltvolk
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaltvolk » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:14 am

Rumours from Kaltvolk
His Surpremacy, the leader of the Allied Kaltvolkian Tribes, has succesfully used the Worldreicher's magic against them. He is our holy leader and we must all unite under his power, soon the Worldreich will fall!

The Worldreich
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Worldreich » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:51 am

Report from the Fürstenheer
Our bombardments against the Coast Barbarians has proven succesful, when our troops came to finish the surrivors most of them surrendered. So far we have captured sixteen tribes and our forces are still pushing towards the coast. Soon we will be ready to change the shape of our trenches, soon we wont need to the defend our northern flanks. Even if the barbarians succeded to break our western front there's no way that they could have gotten their hands on too many choppers to survive our next plans.
This is my IC-account.

Great Holy Prussia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Holy Prussia » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:58 am

In the news, the Prussian Parliament decided to send the 4th Prussian Army, with 500 000 soldiers, 250 000 Medics, and 250 000 Humanitarian Aid to the Worldreich/Kaltvolk Front to help the Worldreich. We fear that Barbarians could threaten the way of life and democracy that the Prussians created. This attack is an un-human action to do. The Soldiers shall attack RIGHT AFTER this message is finished. We advise that all Prussians start creating their own food, and recycle sorts of Metal Goods (like soda cans, Food Cans, broken Bicycles, broken computers, etc, etc.

We also wish that with the Worldreich, that if Kaltvolk collapses, Prussia takes one half, and the Worldreich takes another half.
Last edited by Great Holy Prussia on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Defcon Levels

[ ] 5 - Peace
[ ] 4 - On Stand-by
[ ] 3 - Ready for War
[X] 2 - WAR!
[ ] 1 - M.A.D.

The Worldreich
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Worldreich » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:34 am

To: The United Kingdom of Great Holy Prussia

On behalf of the Worldreicher people, I thank you for your support. Our parliament has agreeded that you can have falf of the Kaltvolkian territories, which probably would be the south east since the north is already under our control. We believe that we are close to capturing the Surpreme Leader of the Kaltvolkian State.
Charles II von Strüßenburg, Prince of the Worldreich
This is my IC-account.

Kaltvolk
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaltvolk » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:18 am

Heard from Kaltvolk
The Worldreichers has captured more than sixty of the Coastal Tribe, but our brave warriors has made a massive counter attack forcing hundreds of Worldreicher troops to return to their precious trenches. His Supremacy, our leader, held a speech before declaring his most holy men as the temporary leaders.

"With the devastation of the Worldreich as inevitable I hereby declare my shamans as the military leaders of this total war! I shall leave for a pilgrim journey that will lead us to victory, meanwhile my loyal shamans will make this war the most total we ever have seen!"

The Worldreich
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Worldreich » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:04 am

Announcement from General von Trankstudt
"This is a dark moment, the darkest in our history. We have underestimated our enemy, we never thought that they ever would find support. But in some how they have, they are currently fighting our troops in a brutal battle of the northern coasts. We have lost more soldiers than we we have in the entire century, but yet there's hope! Our soldiers are pulling to safety, covered by air units provided by our allies. As soon as everyone is in safety we will strike back with something that the Kaltvolkians wont expect! This war can only end with the end of barbarianism or the fall of civilization, and our civilization shall never fall! We shall crush the barbarians once and for all, and bring peace to the lands of eternal snow! Together with our allies, sympathisers and supporters we shall bring justice and order to these reactionary tribes! People of Sneistadt, I beg you. Do not fear, but pray for our soldiers who are still out there! Pray that they will return alive, pray for their souls! It doesn't matter if you are christian, jewish, muslim, atheist or Confucian, Beg for our fellow comrades to come home in one peace.

This is my IC-account.

Rohamistan
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Rohamistan » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:18 am

Great Holy Prussia wrote:In the news, the Prussian Parliament decided to send the 4th Prussian Army, with 1 Million soldiers, 250 000 Medics, and 250 000 Humanitarian Aid to the Worldreich/Kaltvolk Front to help the Worldreich. We fear that Barbarians could threaten the way of life and democracy that the Prussians created. This attack is an un-human action to do. The Soldiers shall attack RIGHT AFTER this message is finished. We advise that all Prussians start creating their own food, and recycle sorts of Metal Goods (like soda cans, Food Cans, broken Bicycles, broken computers, etc, etc.

We also wish that with the Worldreich, that if Kaltvolk collapses, Prussia takes one half, and the Worldreich takes another half.

I'm sorry to tell you this, but you only have 500 000 troops.
Don't think I have anything agaist Prussians (I'm half german myself).
Half-German, half-Iranian.

Proud member of The Classical Monarchist Party
-Deo, Regi, Patriae!

Once you're convinced of the truth, not even the truth can convince you.

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind -Ghandi

The Almighty Caesar
Envoy

Founded: Feb 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Almighty Caesar » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:54 am

Department of Foreign Affairs

Dear Kaltvolk,
We will be sending 35 infantry divisions(5 of which are armored infantry containing 10 tanks each), 5 naval squadrons, and 30 air wings(for close air support and to suppress enemy air).
Sincerely,
Bernard Caster Caesar, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Senkaku
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Senkaku » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:11 am

The Imperial Combined Fleet is commencing with a blockade and unrestricted submarine warfare against Worldreich. Carrier based aircraft will enforce a no-fly zone over Worldreich except for Kaltvolk and it's allies.
Biden-Santos Thought cadre

Great Holy Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Holy Prussia » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:13 am

Rohamistan wrote:
Great Holy Prussia wrote:In the news, the Prussian Parliament decided to send the 4th Prussian Army, with 1 Million soldiers, 250 000 Medics, and 250 000 Humanitarian Aid to the Worldreich/Kaltvolk Front to help the Worldreich. We fear that Barbarians could threaten the way of life and democracy that the Prussians created. This attack is an un-human action to do. The Soldiers shall attack RIGHT AFTER this message is finished. We advise that all Prussians start creating their own food, and recycle sorts of Metal Goods (like soda cans, Food Cans, broken Bicycles, broken computers, etc, etc.

I'm sorry to tell you this, but you only have 500 000 troops.
Don't think I have anything agaist Prussians (I'm half german myself).

OOC: I will edit this then.
Defcon Levels

[ ] 5 - Peace
[ ] 4 - On Stand-by
[ ] 3 - Ready for War
[X] 2 - WAR!
[ ] 1 - M.A.D.

The Worldreich
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Worldreich » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:16 am

OOC: Okay, for the records everyone: The Frozen Sea is almost bottom frozen.
This is my IC-account.

Great Holy Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Holy Prussia » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:18 am

In the Field

The Troops have landed in the South of Kaltvolkian, attempting an ambush attack, expecting to sweep, since of a prediction that since most of the Kaltvolkian troops are in the north, the South should have rare with soldiers from Kaltvolk.
Defcon Levels

[ ] 5 - Peace
[ ] 4 - On Stand-by
[ ] 3 - Ready for War
[X] 2 - WAR!
[ ] 1 - M.A.D.

The Almighty Caesar
Envoy

Founded: Feb 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Almighty Caesar » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:21 am

Department of Foreign Affairs

Dear Kaltvolk,
We will be sending an extra 15 infantry divisions and 5 air wings to aid our original supply of troops and vehicles.
Sincerely,
Bernard Caster Caesar, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents